Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Atenais on Mon 15 Apr - 9:01

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:There will be a mourning period as all of this comes to an end and we go through the motions one last time, but it was all really worth it for me and incredibly validating for women just trying to have a voice in a male-dominated fandom. Even if it has to come to an end after this film I'm sure it'll be a memorable 4-5 years for all of us. We've come so far. Very Happy
@FrolickingFizzgig

I'm with you in this. I can't explain how good I feel knowing how I'm a step ahead of my male friends, who thought they knew everything until they lose their shits with TLJ, when they realized they knew nothing. My wish it to laugh on their faces, because they were so arrogant. Now they dislike TLJ, because the movie made them feel stupid. I will definitely miss this, and you put it wonderfully in words, "incredibly validating for women just trying to have a voice in a male-dominated fandom". I always liked fantasy/fantastical fandoms and I always felt that my opinions were underestimated. Now I feel I have a voice. That's so amazing, it's reinvigorating.

@spacebaby45678 wrote:Spoiler? Logical conclusion?

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ppz12kinlO1t36jgc_400
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ppz0yxM6yi1t36jgc_400
@spacebaby45678

When I saw the trailer I had the same impression, that she was going to land on the ship or something. I never thought she would hit or bang the ship.

@vaderito wrote:It isn't Stormtrooper Blaster cause Rey wouldn't have lightsaber up. They are dealing with Kylo and Finn and Poe wouldn't look so on guard with rey looking softer if it was just some storm trooper. C'mon. we know he's there.
@vaderito

Even before seeing the red light, I thought they were meeting Kylo, due to Finn and Poe's expression.

It's just me, or anybody else is loving the Middle Ages vibes coming from Kylo's fight in his teaser's scene?
Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 420
Likes : 1901
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-19
Localisation : Brazil

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Mon 15 Apr - 9:09

I’m going to LMAO if they’re playing a game of cat-and-mouse, and she just jumps over the ship and books it in the other direction like, “I don’t want to talk to you...!” Laughing
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2031
Likes : 10012
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Night Huntress on Mon 15 Apr - 9:11

@Atenais wrote:

It's just me, or anybody else is loving the Middle Ages vibes coming from Kylo's fight in his teaser's scene?
@Atenais

I love that instead of simply stabbing that guy with the long blade of his lightsaber he just smashes him into the ground with brutal force while simultaneously ramming the cross blade into his torso. Yeah, definitely more medieval "technique" than the elegant dance like fights we're used to see from the prequel Jedi.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1799
Likes : 8651
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-24
Age : 36
Localisation : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by vaderito on Mon 15 Apr - 10:14

@Atenais I've been fan of Kylo's Jon Snowing forever. I adore his medieval style. it goes so well with Adam's physicality.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10285
Likes : 49617
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by californiagirl on Mon 15 Apr - 15:14

Celebration returns to Anaheim next year. Interesting, they usually do an international location in the off years. There's no movie coming out next year, but possibly D&D and Rian panels, certainly Mandalorian, Resistance, maybe the Cassian show.

I wonder if the cast and directors of the ST come out for another panel now that they'll be able to actually talk about things openly, even the blu-ray will be out.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Scree483
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1369
Likes : 6531
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Geralt_Riv on Mon 15 Apr - 15:41

@californiagirl wrote:Celebration returns to Anaheim next year. Interesting, they usually do an international location in the off years. There's no movie coming out next year, but possibly D&D and Rian panels, certainly Mandalorian, Resistance, maybe the Cassian show.

I wonder if the cast and directors of the ST come out for another panel now that they'll be able to actually talk about things openly, even the blu-ray will be out.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Scree483
@californiagirl

USA again? Mad Another Celebration that I won't go to, most probably.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 RD23jf5
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 330
Likes : 1437
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 26
Localisation : Poland

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by vaderito on Mon 15 Apr - 15:56

So, people with attention to detail noticed that Rey has a strap (for bag, staff) in this scene:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Image0

as opposed to here where she's facing Ky in his TIE

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 CGYPkEn

that leads me to think that Finn and Poe indeed watch Rey and Kylo here

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Yi7gspL

as Finn has her staff and presumably the strappy bag

you can see Rey with the strap in this Jordan image too

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 2qiojjry4vr21

which likely corresponds with Finn and Poe chase

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 LVBe54i

I think this could be Rey's speeder, it's hard to see who it is but it looks smaller than Finn and Poe one and since she is pointing her blaster upwards, that to me indicates shooting at the JetPack trooper:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 XPsKHQp

so it seems to me that they are chased by JetPack troopers

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 LHrbY4n

with Finn, Poe and 3PO on larger speeder and Rey on smaller

I don't know how this correlate to Kylo scenes but going by Jason's leak, this should be happening during the festival, which he described as calm before the storm.

I think this is the beginning of the mayhem, before Poe and the rest grab speeders:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 K478i1nt3vr21
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10285
Likes : 49617
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by SheLitAFire on Mon 15 Apr - 16:21

@californiagirl wrote:Celebration returns to Anaheim next year. Interesting, they usually do an international location in the off years. There's no movie coming out next year, but possibly D&D and Rian panels, certainly Mandalorian, Resistance, maybe the Cassian show.

I wonder if the cast and directors of the ST come out for another panel now that they'll be able to actually talk about things openly, even the blu-ray will be out.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Scree483
@californiagirl

I would love that! I really wanna go to one but only with the ST cast and they could finally actually TALK about the movie if they go next year lol



Last edited by SheLitAFire on Mon 15 Apr - 16:41; edited 1 time in total
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2026
Likes : 7725
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-14
Age : 32
Localisation : wherever Kylo Ren is

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by vaderito on Mon 15 Apr - 16:26

I know. I'm just trying to figure out the events and timelines of individual sets atm hence timeline of Jordan only in the previous post.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10285
Likes : 49617
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by AhsokaTano on Mon 15 Apr - 23:43

So found this just now - and it’s interesting because it bodes well for bendemption:
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/bdq442/soi_think_this_is_interesting_regarding_alien_a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

The alien with the furry hands seems to be working with the resistance/rebellion and fixing Kylo’s helmet
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 811
Likes : 2727
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by special_cases on Tue 16 Apr - 1:15

Kevin Smith who visited a set says that a 'snowy marketplace' will be on this planet. Just for speculation when we'll get more stills.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/bdpglm/tidbit_of_info_on_ix_from_kevin_smith/

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Star-Wars-Episode-IX-Rise-of-Skywalker-New-Planet

special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 826
Likes : 3515
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Forsythia on Tue 16 Apr - 3:32

@AhsokaTano wrote:So found this just now - and it’s interesting because it bodes well for bendemption:
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/bdq442/soi_think_this_is_interesting_regarding_alien_a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

The alien with the furry hands seems to be working with the  resistance/rebellion  and fixing Kylo’s helmet

I agree with the first part. The fingers repairing the mask reminded me of this alien concept and I think it looks like it could have furry arms. But their second observation is wrong. The person next to BB-8 and the new droid is not a short being but looks human-sized, and unlike the concept alien they are also wearing pants or boots.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 443
Likes : 2431
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-11

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by DeeBee on Tue 16 Apr - 3:49

Hi all, I have a question for those of us here who are great with music!
I heard in the what the force podcast today that there is a hint of the ewok theme at the end of the trailer - when they are looking at the death star:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Group_11
if this is the case it would seem the death star shown here is death star II, which means the gang may be standing on Endor.. maybe? the starwars databank says Endor had grasslands and mountains - which matches the footage we've seen so far.. we can see mountains behind the gang.
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Group_10
I was leaning toward it being Yavin 4 and first death star.. but this musical ewok nod, if correct, seems to rule that out.
anyone cluey about music able to educate me?

BTW as tidbits are starting to be revealed, we are going to draw different conclusions sometimes.. and that's okay.  sunny  I am looking forward to just enjoying this process of having things be slowly revealed.. It's going to be a thrilling year!  happy speculating..
sunny

edited to add: interesting if this is Endor - Poe's mother was in the squadron that brought down that Death Star!


Last edited by DeeBee on Tue 16 Apr - 4:00; edited 1 time in total
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1136
Likes : 3298
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-19
Localisation : The Unknown Regions :)

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Night Huntress on Tue 16 Apr - 3:58

@DeeBee

just from a storytelling POV I'm sure it's the second Death Star- that's where Palpatine died and it would make sense we would see them visiting it's remnants for maybe some sort of artifact (the rumored McMuffin?) or clues etc.

as for the environment - of course it could be Endor...just because in RotJ we where in the forest doesn't mean they couldn't be different areas on one planet just like we have on Earth. In Fact I found it always a bit silly that planets in Star Wars only seem to have one type climate & environment. Nope
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1799
Likes : 8651
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-24
Age : 36
Localisation : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Forsythia on Tue 16 Apr - 4:41

@DeeBee wrote:Hi all, I have a question for those of us here who are great with music!
I heard in the what the force podcast today that there is a hint of the ewok theme at the end of the trailer - when they are looking at the death star:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Group_11
if this is the case it would seem the death star shown here is death star II, which means the gang may be standing on Endor.. maybe? the starwars databank says Endor had grasslands and mountains - which matches the footage we've seen so far.. we can see mountains behind the gang.
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Group_10
I was leaning toward it being Yavin 4 and first death star.. but this musical ewok nod, if correct, seems to rule that out.
anyone cluey about music able to educate me?

BTW as tidbits are starting to be revealed, we are going to draw different conclusions sometimes.. and that's okay.  sunny  I am looking forward to just enjoying this process of having things be slowly revealed.. It's going to be a thrilling year!  happy speculating..
sunny

edited to add: interesting if this is Endor - Poe's mother was in the squadron that brought down that Death Star!

That's not the Ewok theme, it's a variation of Leia's theme. It seems to me, people make up theories and then try to find connections that aren't really there to make it fit, and that they are looking for a deeper meaning in trailer music than there actually is.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 443
Likes : 2431
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-11

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by LadyGaufrette on Tue 16 Apr - 7:01

@californiagirl wrote:Celebration returns to Anaheim next year. Interesting, they usually do an international location in the off years. There's no movie coming out next year, but possibly D&D and Rian panels, certainly Mandalorian, Resistance, maybe the Cassian show.

I wonder if the cast and directors of the ST come out for another panel now that they'll be able to actually talk about things openly, even the blu-ray will be out.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Scree483
@californiagirl

I saw someone suggest it was to coincide with the opening of the Galaxy's Edge park. And since Orlando was in 2017, they chose Anaheim which was in 2015. But it is frustating for other countries, let us have a Celebration too! Laughing

@vaderito wrote:I know. I'm just trying to figure out the events and timelines of individual sets atm hence timeline of Jordan only in the previous post.

@vaderito

I think this photo is taken on the 'Endor' set since Poe has a bandage on his arm. But does that mean  Naomi Ackie's charcter is native from Endor?
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Ons5t6t03vr21
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Dltbpe10


Last edited by LadyGaufrette on Tue 16 Apr - 7:04; edited 1 time in total
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 370
Likes : 1076
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-18
Localisation : Land of (obi-)wine and CH-33Z

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Tue 16 Apr - 7:01

@californiagirl wrote:Celebration returns to Anaheim next year. Interesting, they usually do an international location in the off years. There's no movie coming out next year, but possibly D&D and Rian panels, certainly Mandalorian, Resistance, maybe the Cassian show.

I wonder if the cast and directors of the ST come out for another panel now that they'll be able to actually talk about things openly, even the blu-ray will be out.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Scree483
@californiagirl

I think this is SWCC that Adam may attend as well Smile

also Keri

As an aside, speaking of them, as we know, they are currently in Burn This - if interested in Burn This merchandise, it can be purchased at the official Playbill store https://www.playbillstore.com/burn-this.aspx
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 656
Likes : 1832
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by AhsokaTano on Tue 16 Apr - 8:15

Hello so this is interesting:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 B5dfcf10

Ok so you could see it as resurrection but after my wild loopy two days with the fanboy theories am looking at this rationally now and have no doubt we are talking about Ben ascending . Ascension and rising are terms applied to kings too. In the behind the scenes book to last Jedi ( by Pablo hidalgo ) he talks about kylo’s ascension and wanting to ascend . Often kings were talked about like this and also about their star rising .
Someone made a comment online too ( forget where I saw it now ) on Rise of Skywalker is an inversion of Rise Lord Vader - the Emperor’s presence is in both ie in Revenge of the Sith he says Rise Lord Vader and in this teaser trailer you hear his cackle laughter and then the title Rise of Skywalker. Coincidence? I think not . Smile

Ps/sorry mods in wrong thread - should be spoilers Sad
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 811
Likes : 2727
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by special_cases on Tue 16 Apr - 8:15

Hm I've found two leaks which haven't been verified and 1st was immediately deleted. I'm sorry but you won't f*cking believe it.

http://www.reyloskyforum.net/t234p50-archive-sw-sequel-trilogy-spoilers-rumors#204813


February

Just to preface this. I work in advertising. A lot of my colleagues have friends over in CA and one of my editors is friends with someone who happens to be close with an employee of LF. Unfortunately thats all I know. But two years ago, he was yapping with us about some concepts from TLJ that were do detailed and then I saw them on the screen.

I dont normally do leaks, but here they are. Take it for what it is.

Leak One: Han will appear to Kylo Ren at some point as a vision and it will set him off into a fit of rage.

Leak Two: Luke, as a force ghost, will catch Anakins lightsaber when Rey throws it at him. Its almost the antithesis of the TLJ moment. It shocks Rey.

Leak Three: Palpatine will be back in some form. I guess he has been filmed BUT I have no idea if thats a flashback, force ghost, etc.

Leak Four: In the beginning of the film, Leia will somehow be training Rey a little.


Thats it. I find it interesting. If these all do come to fruition then I think episode 9 might be pretty bonkers. The image leaks already look like something out of Thor Ragnorak.

Sizzlestump

Trailer's right around the corner, but what the hell. Let's do this again.

Don't read unless you want to be spoiled

-there's a JJ-worthy insane twist in literally the first 3 seconds or the film

-some very persistent rumors/speculation are true, but that plot point gets one-upped by something new and weird pretty quickly (not Rey's parentage)

-the end of the Rebel show was essentially a prequel to the major thrust of IX's plot

-there are many unused plot points from VII that ended up being included here

-the end of the movie will be controversial because it's not actually an ending

-you can figure out the subtitle by combining the first letters in VII's with the theme of VIII's

-the e

The twist is in the crawl.

The subtitle is The First Apprentice.

-C-3PO's arm is the most important object in the Star Wars saga

The one Anakin salvaged from the scribe who copied the Journal of the Whills for the Hutt historian Eannatum.

Snoke is dead.

The first line of the opening crawl is about who Palpatine really was.

People are really going to hate the answer (and Matt Smith).

Anon

Another insider here, this is not a larp.
The crawl pretty much reveals that Palpatine is Anakin's father.
BUT.
It does so in a non-direct way, by stating that he lives through his ancestors, Leia and Kylo.
There's also a titbit plot about Leia refusing the Jedi training because she knew Palpatine lived inside her head in a way, it's like a DNA memory but with The Force.
C3PO is the MacGuffin, although I didn't hear about his arm specifically, between his parts there's an ancient recording about a plan that Darth Bane has put in motion, so that through generations (which preserve his consciousness) he would eventually become so powerful that he could take over the galaxy (and his worthy ancestor also), which almost came to fruition with Vader and then with Kylo.
Matt Smith is Palpatine's first teacher Darth Bane. Bane is Luke Skywalker from the Legends timeline, who traveled across the dimensions. That is why Mark Hammil voiced Bane in the Clone Wars

Sizzlestump

Palpatine was Darth Plaguis, and Matt Smith's character was his master, 1000 years ago.

Snoke is the guy who tried to kill Plaguis.

A few words at the start of the film are a bit different, and there's a segment BEFORE the crawl.

The last leak was BEFORE MSW said the C3PO and his memories connected to the MacGuffin... MSW mention C3PO first in connection to MacGuffin in April! The hell of coincidence, right? Please tell me if I miss something.
special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 826
Likes : 3515
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by special_cases on Tue 16 Apr - 8:32

In Russian it's The Ascension of Skywalker too.
special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 826
Likes : 3515
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by giaciak2 on Tue 16 Apr - 8:33

@special_cases

I think an open ending, similar to the Netflix movies, after 4 years of waiting would drive me crazy ... I hope not ... from how it is written, if I understand correctly, Palpatine is the great grandfather of Ben Solo ... And what's the point of having to kill Luke? What would be the point :" if Skywalker lives, does hope live?"
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 500
Likes : 1250
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation : Rome

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by special_cases on Tue 16 Apr - 8:39

@giaciak2 I certainly don't believe it all. Last leak looks like trash. It sounds like trash. I really don't know what to think. It's hard to ignore that very important details look very correct.

- It explains why they decided to reveal Palpatine in teaser and convention - To prepare us for information in the crawl. Dropping Palpatine in the crawl without some kind of reminder is very risky.
- C3PO is hard to guess. It's not some abstract detail like planet.
- Smith's silence is very telling.

I guess we'll know for sure if there is a comment on Smith's role or some legit leaks.

About Darth Bane

Revenge of the Sith
"Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy!"
―Darth Sidious — Gnome-speakernotesListen (file info)[src]
The war's end in 19 BBY[9] saw the culmination of the Sith's millennium-long vendetta against the Jedi. Sidious declared himself Emperor and reformed the Republic into the Galactic Empire. To destroy the Jedi, Sidious issued Order 66, a command implanted in the clone troopers of the Grand Army of the Republic to kill the Jedi as traitors. In addition, Sidious seduced to the dark side Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, believed by the Jedi to be the Chosen One of prophecy who would destroy the Sith. The plans that started with Darth Bane had thus been fulfilled.[8]

However, the Sith victory proved short-lived, as Sidious met defeat during the Battle of Endor[10] in 4 ABY.[9] A redeemed Skywalker killed the Emperor, resulting in his own death,[10] but also ending the rule of the Sith[7] that Bane had set in motion over a thousand years earlier.[3]

About thirty years after the Battle of Endor,[11] Kylo Ren, master of the Knights of Ren and grandson of Anakin Skywalker, betrayed and killed Supreme Leader Snoke, his dark side master. Ren then took control of the First Order in an act of ascension worthy of Darth Bane's Rule of Two.[5]
special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 826
Likes : 3515
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by giaciak2 on Tue 16 Apr - 8:42

I was analyzing that word "rise" right in the dialogues of "Momin" in the Darth Vader comic. I was translating it and I was evaluating that word to translate it into Italian. Apparently it seems used to translate "the rise" of a kingdom. Like a new era. But don't forget that in the book Thrawn: Alliances by Timothy Zahn, the great admiral talks about the word "Skywalker" as space Force-pilots. Force-sensitive pilots who can cross the universe. So, exaggerating with the fantasy, it could be translated as "The rise of space travelers" If so, then I hope that Rey has also been catapulted from some other dimension to help Ben Solo get rid of Palpatine and his evil curse.

Thrawn: Alliances di Timothy Zahn https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/04/12/star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-how-episode-9-could-redefine-the-skywalker-name


(pray)
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 500
Likes : 1250
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation : Rome

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by loversinthestorm on Tue 16 Apr - 8:43

@special_cases wrote:Hm I've found two leaks which haven't been verified and 1st was immediately deleted. I'm sorry but you won't f*cking believe it.

http://www.reyloskyforum.net/t234p50-archive-sw-sequel-trilogy-spoilers-rumors#204813


February

Just to preface this. I work in advertising. A lot of my colleagues have friends over in CA and one of my editors is friends with someone who happens to be close with an employee of LF. Unfortunately thats all I know. But two years ago, he was yapping with us about some concepts from TLJ that were do detailed and then I saw them on the screen.

I dont normally do leaks, but here they are. Take it for what it is.

Leak One: Han will appear to Kylo Ren at some point as a vision and it will set him off into a fit of rage.

Leak Two: Luke, as a force ghost, will catch Anakins lightsaber when Rey throws it at him. Its almost the antithesis of the TLJ moment. It shocks Rey.

Leak Three: Palpatine will be back in some form. I guess he has been filmed BUT I have no idea if thats a flashback, force ghost, etc.

Leak Four: In the beginning of the film, Leia will somehow be training Rey a little.


Thats it. I find it interesting. If these all do come to fruition then I think episode 9 might be pretty bonkers. The image leaks already look like something out of Thor Ragnorak.

Sizzlestump

Trailer's right around the corner, but what the hell. Let's do this again.

Don't read unless you want to be spoiled

-there's a JJ-worthy insane twist in literally the first 3 seconds or the film

-some very persistent rumors/speculation are true, but that plot point gets one-upped by something new and weird pretty quickly (not Rey's parentage)

-the end of the Rebel show was essentially a prequel to the major thrust of IX's plot

-there are many unused plot points from VII that ended up being included here

-the end of the movie will be controversial because it's not actually an ending

-you can figure out the subtitle by combining the first letters in VII's with the theme of VIII's

-the e

The twist is in the crawl.

The subtitle is The First Apprentice.

-C-3PO's arm is the most important object in the Star Wars saga

The one Anakin salvaged from the scribe who copied the Journal of the Whills for the Hutt historian Eannatum.

Snoke is dead.

The first line of the opening crawl is about who Palpatine really was.

People are really going to hate the answer (and Matt Smith).

Anon

Another insider here, this is not a larp.
The crawl pretty much reveals that Palpatine is Anakin's father.
BUT.
It does so in a non-direct way, by stating that he lives through his ancestors, Leia and Kylo.
There's also a titbit plot about Leia refusing the Jedi training because she knew Palpatine lived inside her head in a way, it's like a DNA memory but with The Force.
C3PO is the MacGuffin, although I didn't hear about his arm specifically, between his parts there's an ancient recording about a plan that Darth Bane has put in motion, so that through generations (which preserve his consciousness) he would eventually become so powerful that he could take over the galaxy (and his worthy ancestor also), which almost came to fruition with Vader and then with Kylo.
Matt Smith is Palpatine's first teacher Darth Bane. Bane is Luke Skywalker from the Legends timeline, who traveled across the dimensions. That is why Mark Hammil voiced Bane in the Clone Wars

Sizzlestump

Palpatine was Darth Plaguis, and Matt Smith's character was his master, 1000 years ago.

Snoke is the guy who tried to kill Plaguis.

A few words at the start of the film are a bit different, and there's a segment BEFORE the crawl.

The last leak was BEFORE MSW said the C3PO and his memories connected to the MacGuffin... MSW mention C3PO first in connection to MacGuffin in April! The hell of coincidence, right? Please tell me if I miss something.
@special_cases

Razz Razz imagine Luke being back but recast and not as mark anymore Razz and a villain! This is bizarre but I would love it! + it would irritate even more mark Hamil, Luke Fans, st fans. I honestly would have to applaud jj if he did this because that’s very bold.

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 85
Likes : 355
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Tue 16 Apr - 8:58

So FAF. It has a lot of red-flags. The majority of the bullets are vague and meaningless: "there's a JJ level twist (in the crawl??... is the crawl even written yet?), "some" popular rumours are true (lol?), Snoke is dead (k?). It's also all worded and formatted in a really classic (fake) leak style, but the biggest red flag is the double-edged insistence that Rebels and the Legends timeline are going to flow into IX, LOL. And through inter-dimensional travel of all things. Plus Luke is Darth Bane? Who tf is Darth Bane? Nobody cares. How the heck do you explain this to the GA? They know who Palpatine is because he has been the major villain throughout more than half the franchise.

Yeah, this is getting a big FAF from me.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4091
Likes : 35458
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 24
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum