Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Saracene on Sat 04 May 2019, 4:13 pm

@motherofpearl1 wrote:Possible...but it could be a red herring.
I wonder if this time around Kylo is the victor - and he spares her?
@motherofpearl1

It wouldn’t surprise me, Letting Beauty Go is an important step in a BatB-style story.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by snufkin on Sat 04 May 2019, 4:30 pm

Damn that cover, no Mystery Box there. It's all out in the open, JJ said "the story we care about, Rey and Kylo" and Rian said, "two halves of our protagonist.":

1) Persephone facing her Hades. He's still in his underworld lair and to use another myth, like Orpheus she can only lead Ben as her Eurydice so far. Fully rescuing himself from there is now on Ben's shoulders.
2) Red and Blue, Yin and Yang
3) Sabers cross to form a new pulse of light that resembles the prequel trilogy pulse that was in between the two of them on the TFA poster
4) Crossing over into each other's world/sphere to form something new at the intersection.

@riri they're putting it front and center on that cover. Force flash = "Why is the Force connecting us, you and I?" "you couldn't do this, the effort would kill you [RIP Uncle Luke]...this is something new." The Force has a larger shared destiny for the two of them working together. Be interesting to see what they continue to be coy about in the run up having decided to not keep Kylo in the Mystery Box he stayed in until 6 weeks before the last movie came out (when all press you might've thought he didn't exist in either movie).

As for the other titles, basically they've decided that the Resistance are going to have a Gap Year and present it like a Tintin comic since they're copying the cover poses straight up
Cut for multiple large images of Resistance comics & Tintin source material:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 D5vD56AW4AAZ7EB

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Roseknowscvr_copy_-_p_2018

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 91z4M4jMzaL

BB-8 is already Milou, with the angel and devil on his shoulder. Also noticing the Tintin influence makes me think of a critic whose teaser reaction speculation said the Finn and Poe were going to be comic relief - so now I can't stop thinking of them as being like Thompson and Thompson

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Tintin_-_Thomson_%26_Thompson
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Sat 04 May 2019, 5:10 pm

These books are very interesting- they are the journey to Rise of Skywalker right? So am going
to make a few predictions lol.
So.... I wouldn’t be surprised if we had force bond scenes in Resistance Reborn Novel or more of the complex relationship between Rey & kylo or the pull she feels towards him . The force collective novel will probably give us insight into a particular character that turns up to in Rise of Skywalker or something they have in their collection. One of the world’s we see is the underwater world of mon calamari ( marvel allegiance comic on the list too ) and a person or object at Minfar is what changes the war ( Spark
Of Resistance ) . Is that unknown regions ?This is going by the plots of the books revealed .
You know what’s interesting? The above is sounding a lot like those original leaks with the reylo baby - not reylo baby itself but the B plot with the underwater world and wasn’t there meant to be an alien girl who was important to the plot in unknown regions too that was key to changing war ?.... hmmm. Anyway looking forward to reading these and what revelations they hold.
Moreover this is all over Twitter as well :
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 508a8a10
Wow!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Sat 04 May 2019, 5:12 pm

Perhaps another parallel?

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Scree497
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sat 04 May 2019, 6:39 pm

Ronnie del Carmen, the Pixar animator and Inside/Out director has been sharing classic Ralph McQuarrie concept art for the OT all day and this one popped up. We know that they're revisited ideas/concepts developed for the Saga which weren't used, especially covered in TFA's BTS documentary. Say hello to creepy Oracle baby, straight from DagobahEpisode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Screen11

Which BTW speaking of McQuarries old art, that shareholder who mentioned on Twitter that there's going to be a Space Hamlet scene of the Supreme Leader alone in his chambers. McQuarrie did this original concept art for ESB of Vader contemplating the woman he loved and lost because he chose the path to power, so she broke off their relationship and left him to join the other side in the war (original backstory for Padme who's a spy for the Rebel Alliance under the cover of a Handmaiden for the Royal Court of Alderaan & who dies when Leia is still very young). We're so getting Space Hamlet/the Supreme Leader and Master of the Knights of Ren in his Fortress of Solitude, trying very hard to not think about the Girl Who Got Away.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Screen12
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by bruna8728 on Sat 04 May 2019, 7:07 pm

the cover of the Art of Book is really beautiful, for me it seems like kylo is drowning and reaching with his left hand for rey to push him to the surface, it looks like she is pulling him out of the water, rescuing him or something.

Last edited by bruna8728 on Sat 04 May 2019, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

bruna8728
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Sat 04 May 2019, 8:32 pm

Wow cover of the art book is gorgeous. Def screams yin yang. Kylo in the water in pretty huge, water is a such a big symbol for creation and rebirth.
rey09
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadeus on Sat 04 May 2019, 9:00 pm

@snufkin wrote:Damn that cover, no Mystery Box there. It's all out in the open, JJ said "the story we care about, Rey and Kylo" and Rian said, "two halves of our protagonist.":

1) Persephone facing her Hades. He's still in his underworld lair and to use another myth, like Orpheus she can only lead Ben as her Eurydice so far. Fully rescuing himself from there is now on Ben's shoulders.
2) Red and Blue, Yin and Yang
3) Sabers cross to form a new pulse of light that resembles the prequel trilogy pulse that was in between the two of them on the TFA poster
4) Crossing over into each other's world/sphere to form something new at the intersection.

@riri they're putting it front and center on that cover. Force flash = "Why is the Force connecting us, you and I?" "you couldn't do this, the effort would kill you [RIP Uncle Luke]...this is something new." The Force has a larger shared destiny for the two of them working together. Be interesting to see what they continue to be coy about in the run up having decided to not keep Kylo in the Mystery Box he stayed in until 6 weeks before the last movie came out (when all press you might've thought he didn't exist in either movie).

As for the other titles, basically they've decided that the Resistance are going to have a Gap Year and present it like a Tintin comic since they're copying the cover poses straight up
Cut for multiple large images of Resistance comics & Tintin source material:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 D5vD56AW4AAZ7EB

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Roseknowscvr_copy_-_p_2018

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 91z4M4jMzaL

BB-8 is already Milou, with the angel and devil on his shoulder. Also noticing the Tintin influence makes me think of a critic whose teaser reaction speculation said the Finn and Poe were going to be comic relief - so now I can't stop thinking of them as being like Thompson and Thompson

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Tintin_-_Thomson_%26_Thompson
@snufkin

Hah! Does that make Kylo Captain Haddock?

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 U5kLeUt
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sat 04 May 2019, 9:38 pm

@Armadeus Blistering Barnacles! I always sort of thought Han was a Captain Haddock type of character even if Chewie is a more of a big shaggy mutt than a Westie. The funny thing is that you have Hux who looks like a flesh and blood Tintin but who behaves 100% like one of the classic villains in that series.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Sat 04 May 2019, 11:35 pm

@nemapasara wrote:Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 D5vB59sWAAI-w8l
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Force Collector by @KevinShinick (11/19) “In this novel set just before The Force Awakens, a restless teenager sets out to discover what connection his mysterious Force powers have to the fabled Jedi and what the Force has in store for him.”

After the cover for the Art of book, this book is the one that interests me the most. I mean, I'm not saying it's Ben but it looks a lot like Ben. Also the arm wraps, what looks like the Skywalker saber, a Jedi training ball, and something about the character's eyes. I don't know, I can be completely off-base. Probably is a random force user but it'll be interesting nonetheless. The force aspect of the trilogy is one of my favourite parts and we know Ben was searching for force artifacts when he was with Luke.
@nemapasara - thanks for sharing!

@special_cases - interesting idea! this being Domonic Monaghan's  resistance character could be a twist!

Let the speculation begin! I am a total sucker for this stuff. I see a backpack like this and can't help myself. lol.
I think it is either teenage Ben Solo or it's trying to trick us into thinking it's Ben Solo (which would be a nasty double cross LF!).
I'm going to dare to believe this is Ben (LOL that his initials are 'BS' I only just noticed that haaa) Let's hope that this being BS is not BS.

I see the same thing as @nemapasara - lots of clues this is Ben Solo!
In his backpack I see:
- a training remote
-I have no idea what it is behind the training remote. Any ideas?
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Backpa11
- what looks to be the legacy light saber
- a Jedi Holocron (one I've not seen before)
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Holocr10
- an Imperial stormtrooper helmet

He's also wearing a satchel [was hopeful it would carry his initials but alas.. he doesn't that I can see ha].
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Satche10
It looks to me like the satchel is carrying books. I can just make out book ends but I am not certain.. I could be wrong!

I was wondering what that thing in his left hand is..
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Tusken10
I've found it!!! It's a Tusken Raider Gaderffi stick (finally my visual encylopedia comes in handy!)- This suggests that this location is Tatooine!!
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Giphy
[this gif is hilarious!] I was thinking the landscape behind him..looks like the desert location we saw in TROS teaser - could be that Ben Solo has visited there before in his teens.. and.. the desert in TROS is Tatooine.. but.. can't be sure it is same location so will have to wait and see.. cool tie in if it is..

I think it's Ben Solo. The plot fits with what we know of his story so far - he wasn't trained as a jedi straight off because Luke didn't straight away re-start the jedi order.. and for a time he wasn't even thinking that was the right direction to head in. We know he and Ben traveled collecting relics and information.
It makes sense that Ben decided he needed a break from his uncle and went off on an adventure of his own (think of it as Ben Solo's gap year haaa).
The idea that Ben Solo at one point had ownership of the legacy saber is super interesting - and gives new meaning to his declaration in TFA that the lightsaber belongs to him! We still don't know how Maz Kanata got hold of it. So this could be another link in the incomplete chain of provenance.
I also think it's a way of sharing a Ben Solo story without giving away the content of TROS. Plus it helps to humanise the character.. and give us hints of Snoke trying to influence him but Ben Solo trying to fight it..

With the black armbands I think it hints that it's Ben Solo- he is even wearing a cape!!!!
I think what convinced me to dare to hope were his lips. they are Kylo/Ben lips!!!
But then again, the nose isn't his nose. so heck. I can't be sure.. but it's fun to speculate and explore! I love a story about discovering more about the force...

Wanted to give book a shout out. Seems LF is trying to create more female friendly content. I like the title..
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 The_galaxy_needs_you_disney_lucasfilm_press
The rendering of the light saber is interesting - doesn't look like the legacy saber.. could just be a creative choice and mean nothing but usually they get the shape of the hilt right.. curious!

@californiagirl wrote:Full trailer is October. Sizzle reel at Comic Con in July probably. SW is fairly restrained with the amount of footage they put out.
@californiagirl - thanks for this reply. Okay.. I'll distract myself with all the other ways to learn more about the movie! [Evidently it doesn't take much to distract me! lol!]
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Sun 05 May 2019, 3:55 am

Kylo hunting for relics! Didn't we all guess this like..5 years ago? Lol.

Bet it's for visions to learn about the force and the past. Vaders helmet and what ever "grandfather " showed him just tipped him over the edge.

Last edited by Gemini on Sun 05 May 2019, 4:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Sun 05 May 2019, 3:56 am

@DeeBee

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Tusken10

WOW!! is Ben Solo, same nose , same lips , look at his arms, the same dress by Kylo Ren !!!

who wants to take a trip?

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Tumblr_inline_p8861dcZVT1sjo76p_540
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Sun 05 May 2019, 4:37 am

I wonder if we were originally supposed to get this kind of back story in  TLJ with Kylo but RJ just dumped it and now it needs to be explained in comics because of the lack of screen time to do this now. It's unfortunate if that's the case, I would have liked to see Kylo relic hunting on screen and possibly some visions (if that's what they are going for here)
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri on Sun 05 May 2019, 4:44 am

Matt Martin has already confirmed it is a new character

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Be92e010

I think this book is important becus of the artifacts and possible Force discoveries which may play a part in TRoS. Not because of the new character.

Also, Ben’s own book is 100% going to be marketed as his backstory and include his name on the front cover in big bold handwriting, they won’t have it any other way.

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Sun 05 May 2019, 4:45 am

He looks so much like Kylo though lmao
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sun 05 May 2019, 4:58 am

Because a book about young Ben Solo would have been too interesting and the LFSG is always busy giving us things we barely want or need. The adventures of Poe, Finn & Rey.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 D5vK5-WUYAE47Ji

Nov 12, featuring Poe Finn Rey and more

"Poe Dameron, General Leia Organa, Rey, and Finn must struggle to rebuild the Resistance after their defeat at the hands of the First Order in Star Wars: The Last Jedi."
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Sun 05 May 2019, 5:08 am

That’s a shame that force collector book isn’t Ben Solo but it’s weird how so much of how he looks reminds us of Ben down to the arm wraps and the fact that Ben and Luke were hunting artifacts in the unknown regions according to leia in Bloodline novel .
Lucasfilm are really teasing us . They know we want a Ben /kylo book badly . Pardon

Also am glad that resistance book includes Rey because am pretty sure where Rey is concerned , Ben is never far behind ... Mwehe And it’s adult novel so we may get some juicy force bond scenes . Twisted Evil Yeah it’s Lucasfilm so don’t expect anything graphic but if their force bond is still active who knows what could have happened in a year( or during 6mths I believe this collection of books still takes place in )  ? My mind is going there .... Razz

You know one thing am not keen on - the way Disney market their villains and they’ve clearly put kylo in as their “ vile villain” on their kids books here in the new collection Angry Unless someone else is playing kylo and it’s not Ben solo anymore ..... Winks

Last edited by AhsokaTano on Sun 05 May 2019, 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Sun 05 May 2019, 5:09 am

Why does he have the saber?

Last edited by Gemini on Sun 05 May 2019, 5:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Sun 05 May 2019, 5:11 am

@Teo oswald @Gemini @spacebaby45678 ah yes! we dare to dream!!!  Wink

@Riri wrote:Matt Martin has already confirmed it is a new character

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Be92e010

I think this book is important becus of the artifacts and possible Force discoveries which may play a part in TRoS. Not because of the new character.

Also, Ben’s own book is 100% going to be marketed as his backstory and include his name on the front cover in big bold handwriting, they won’t have it any other way.
@Riri

rofl. Tell Matt he's too late!!!! haaaaaa..
This makes me laugh. As if we wouldn't all think that was Ben Solo. Purlease. they are such teasers!!
I can't help but wonder if 'Ben Solo' is considered a new character but I doubt LF could be THAT cruel!
I'm still excited anyway - a force user who seems to have some connection to Tatooine - and seems to have the legacy saber.. Hmm if it's Ben Solo or not it's gonna be fun and right up my alley.
Soooo I'll let out a 'Boooooo to you LF for this tease!!' ... and.. I'll happily move on.

I'm going to guess this is one of Ben Solo's fellow students at Luke's jedi academy! lol.
So, did he leave with Kylo Ren? or try and resist??? Was it on this trip that he connected with Luke Skywalker and his nephew Ben?

Hey, there's always room for speculation. See how quickly I get over my disappointment? haaa!  There's too much fun to be had!

Thanks for the heads up Riri. I think you are the twitter queen! Very Happy
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Sun 05 May 2019, 5:13 am

Again, why does Mr random have the legacy saber?

Unless Ben kills him and steals his style and all his sith in his backpack?

Didn't Pablo say the ship that looks exactly like the one which abandoned Rey is "New"

Why do they keep doing this?

I'm getting my fan fatigue again...sigh.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sun 05 May 2019, 5:26 am

"I'm going to guess this is one of Ben Solo's fellow students at Luke's jedi academy! lol.
So, did he leave with Kylo Ren? or try and resist??? Was it on this trip that he connected with Luke Skywalker and his nephew Ben?

Hey, there's always room for speculation. See how quickly I get over my disappointment? haaa!  There's too much fun to be had!"

@DeeBee

You should be a writer, your speculation is pretty interesting and it is good to see that you can roll with the punches, but to be Devil's advocate for a moment...

A random force using teenager, that dresses like Kylo, looks like Kylo, has what looks "like" the legacy saber, ends up on Tatooine, most likely at the Skywalker homestead, and will maybe even visit Ben Kenobi's hut, cause you just know Kenobi's hut has latent force energy left from old Obi Wan himself... but is not Kylo...

LF can do better than that, at least give this kid a new look, a curly headed ginger with freckles and let him dress in beige for godsakes it is the desert! Black is HOT. lol... I can't...  Twisted Evil

Again, why does Mr random have the legacy saber?

@gemini

lol! lol!
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Sun 05 May 2019, 5:57 am

I'm pretty sure at this moment that Lucasfilm want to push the message of "kill the past" but are too afraid to actually make a completely new and unrecognizable character and thus go against their own mantra by giving you a "new character" that lugs around old "nostalgia grab" relics and he looks and behaves like a character that already exists/existed in the saga.

I think this will be the last time I ever speculate,  Laughing  

LF keep baiting, they know the general public will think thats kylo, they will  buy the book based on the connection to the past and the Kylo character, only to have their expectations subverted (it seems to be the new fad)

Last edited by Gemini on Sun 05 May 2019, 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sun 05 May 2019, 6:22 am

@Gemini wrote:I'm pretty sure at this moment that Lucasfilm want to push the message of "kill the past" but are too afraid to actually make a completely new and unrecognizable character and thus go against their own mantra by giving you a "new character" that lugs around old nostalgia grab relics and he looks and behaves like a character that already exists/existed in the saga.

I think this will be the last time I ever speculate,  Laughing  

LF keep baiting, they know the general public will think thats kylo, they will  buy the book based on the connection to the past and the Kylo character, only to have their expectations subverted (it seems to be the new fad)
@Gemini

Here you go..... fixed lol! lol!

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 1o5NKGC
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Sun 05 May 2019, 6:45 am

@spacebaby45678 wrote:"I'm going to guess this is one of Ben Solo's fellow students at Luke's jedi academy! lol.

Hey, there's always room for speculation. See how quickly I get over my disappointment? haaa!  There's too much fun to be had!"

@DeeBee

You should be a writer, your speculation is pretty interesting and it is good to see that you can roll with the punches, but to be Devil's advocate for a moment...

A random force using teenager, that dresses like Kylo, looks like Kylo, has what looks "like" the legacy saber, ends up on Tatooine, most likely at the Skywalker homestead, and will maybe even visit Ben Kenobi's hut, cause you just know Kenobi's hut has latent force energy left from old Obi Wan himself... but is not Kylo...

LF can do better than that, at least give this kid a new look, a curly headed ginger with freckles and let him dress in beige for godsakes it is the desert! Black is HOT. lol... I can't...  Twisted Evil
@spacebaby45678
LOL thanks spacebaby45678.
In my original post I said it's either Ben Solo or they want to trick us into believing it's Ben Solo. Door 2 seems to be the winner. lol.
I missed the bit where it said it was right before the force awakens - this timeline is not right for Ben Solo at all!! It really can't be him!
Where one bit of speculation ends another begins!

@Gemini wrote:Again, why does Mr random have the legacy saber?
Didn't Pablo say the ship that looks exactly like the one which abandoned Rey is "New"
Why do they keep doing this?
I'm getting my fan fatigue again...sigh.
@Gemini

- How about.... dorky Ben Solo comes across this force collector - and he's the cool guy. So Ben goes off and tries to emulate his bad A** black arm bands. Yeeeaahhh! haaaa..
..and maybe it's not the legacy saber? I'm not 100% certain till I see the other end of the hilt. it's best guess.. I guess if it is the legacy saber it somehow gets to Maz .. and we'll learn the story somehow. Maybe in this book!

Oh @Gemini - I hope you will keep speculating if you enjoy it! [rofl 'sith in his backpack'! that's a good one!]

@spacebaby45678 - oh my spacebaby45678 you make me laugh- that's so awesome!
Aha! so it looks like your secret has been leaked! It really is Kylo Ren after all!! haaa!!

I guess Dominic Monoghan's character is still on the table.. but he doesn't look like him.
Oh wait. I know. Ben Solo had a twin brother who the emperor stole.
Oh I know, Snoke organised for Ben Solo to be cloned!

Serious now - This guy could still be a former Jedi Academy student- he just has somehow gotten away with his life and hasn't joined the Knights of Ren Not that we have confirmation the former students and Knights of Ren are one and the same - we don't! [IMHO} We know the Knights of Ren are dark side force users and they were there the night of the Jedi Academy massacre and that's it so far! LF you are not gonna catch me again!
Oh who am I kidding.. they probably will and I'll have a fun time anyway! haaa!
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Sun 05 May 2019, 7:13 am

Hey dude that looks like me  "hand over the backpack......and your threads....oh dark long hair..I like it.."
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum