Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 36 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by DeeBee on Thu 06 Jun 2019, 6:36 am

Hiya I've shared some of the content of the Luke comic in Takodana Woods Here  
For a brief overview I'll quote a snippet here:
@DeeBee wrote: ... Of all the comics in the age of republic and age of resistance series I'd say this is the best...
In this issue, I identify three story threads:
1)- Luke and the Emperor/ temptation by the dark side
2)- Luke and the Rebellion
3)- Luke and his own temptations

1) is the main focus of the story.
I think 1) & 2) are going to be relevant to TROS, Kylo/Ben and Rey.
3) - Puts Luke's actions in TLJ and his choice to exile himself on Ach-to in a whole new light. I'm quite mind blown by this one as I hadn't seen this coming!  The allusion to Ach-to is pretty blatant! I think for fanboys who wanted Bad A** Luke and a wife and kid - this may rub salt into their wounds! YMMV by for me I love this reveal.
I'm short on time.. so I might share about 1) and come back to 2) & 3) another day. Or someone else might like to take this and run with it.

Super interesting how Palpatine can send the impressions and influence Luke - without Luke actually being aware that it originated with Palpatine.
Also super interesting that Palpatine can 'read his heart' but... this also confirms that Palpatine could not put a vision in Luke's mind [Palpatine flat out says he can't do that] - so any speculation about whether Palpatine planted Luke's vision about Ben that night at the Jedi Academy seem to be answered here with a nope. But.. Palpatine instead could utilise what was already there.. which is more insidious really..
sunny

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@DeeBee wrote:Hi all - being super quick in my lunch break to give the latest age of rebellion comic issue a shout out- it’s the Luke Skywalker issue.
I will come back with more detail tonight if no one else does. we see the emperor attacking Luke psychically/mentally trying to manipulate him through the force- he’s able to do it though he has no idea where Luke is. Whoa!
So no reason he and/ or snoke weren’t doing the same to Ben.. makes me wonder if Rey is going to face this barage in IX
sunny
@DeeBee

Looking forward to it!  Also, I wanted to ask you and @AhsokaTano  - I asked Matt on Twitter where is Batuu on the SW's Galaxy Map. He did not want to answer at this time, but indicated it may be in the upcoming tie-in books for GE and TROS.  I then asked if it isn't or if I ditzy miss it, if I can ask him after TROS's release, and he responded with a positive yes.  Interesting LF is being mysterious about it, considering when people visit the land at Disneyland (and soon WDW), they are arriving from off world/visiting the planet. lol

So...what are your guesses about its location in relation to the other planets?  Which one is it close to?  

Furthermore, do you think it will have a prominent place in TROS?  If so, at  the beginning, middle or end of the story (or all of it)?  Soar with the guesses and theories! I am truly curious! Very Happy

I think it's near Endor, and based on footage I've seen from Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run on YT (I don't know about all scenarios, but the one I saw), when it returns to Batuu, it has an asteroid belt/ring around the planet.  I don't think it will be where Ben and Rey live HEA (that may be Ahch-To, but I'm not attached to the idea).  

@SW_Heroine_Journey -Great question! I'm not sure..  I remembered it was the last stop before wild space (I love that concept!), and it's in the outer rim. I haven't seen it on a map yet - other than the flight of the falcon map which isn't accurate. Yeah, it looks like it could be 'near' Endor!  (lol 'near'  because in a galaxy this big it's all relative!) Interesting.. it seems that region would also mean it's close to Bespin (Lando!) and Hoth! [I think?]
I don't know if Batuu will feature in TROS.. I think we might have to wait for the Rise of the Resistance to open for us to find out.. I suspect it won't be prominent in TROS. It will be between TLJ and TROS.. but it may still be in the movie a little.. but honestly this is just my vibe and I may be really wrong! Anyone got any insights?
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 36 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Lovely_Rose on Thu 06 Jun 2019, 9:47 am

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/bxbgbf/now_this_is_podcasting_episodes_274_and_275/.
Another one of Jason’s “rumors.” He says that the KOR are pressuring Kylo to kill Rey and he fails (twice?). So apparently the reforming of the mask is so that he can block out his feelings and go through with it.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Thu 06 Jun 2019, 9:58 am

I don't know how I feel about this rumor. I can see Kylo wanting to kill Rey once but twice? Isn't that repetitive?

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose on Thu 06 Jun 2019, 9:59 am

Maybe it refers to TLJ and then the force flash fight.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Thu 06 Jun 2019, 10:39 am

I think that "twice" is just pure speculation. It looks more like KOR are aware that Kylo has a problem with destroying Rey and Kylo is doing something just to show them that he will do it. Personally I don't know how to feel about Kylo being controled by somebody again. Kind of feels meh. But if one of the knights is actually Palpatine, it's a little different I guess.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie on Thu 06 Jun 2019, 1:41 pm

@Lovely_Rose wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/bxbgbf/now_this_is_podcasting_episodes_274_and_275/.    
Another one of Jason’s “rumors.” He says that the KOR are pressuring Kylo to kill Rey and he fails (twice?). So apparently the reforming of the mask is so that he can block out his feelings and go through with it.
@Lovely_Rose
It says that Kylo asks Rey to kill him to defeat Palpatine at the end of act II, not III - so either it’s a mistake on Ward’s behalf, or utter rubbish as I can’t imagine such a significant moment to happen that early on (though it did happen in TLJ with Snoke’s death, but it was also one of the popular complaints plus here it’d be even more jarring).
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene on Fri 07 Jun 2019, 10:35 am

Re: Oracle (if this creature does appear in the movie after all), totally random thought, but I wonder if he/she is going to tell Kylo that he will die by Rey’s hand. Then, if the other spoilers are true, it would turn out that the Oracle was 100% correct, but it plays out like nobody thought it would.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Fri 07 Jun 2019, 12:56 pm

Gosh Jason is still insisting (from that link above) that Rey and kylo are half brother and sister . Rumours that Han had another child . So naturally he’s saying it’s rey but then this is like a repeat of original trilogy not an inversion and doesn’t ring theory ( which Star Wars follows ) mean you repeat things but they are mirror versions so the opposite of what went before . Rey did not see Han in the cave mirror .
So what if it’s someone else who is Han’s kid ? Or as some of us here think that Rey is actually General Pryde’s kid . This would add more to the drama then making Rey Han’s daughter when he’s dead . This solo sibling thing doesn’t make sense especially when we’ve had vanity fair talk about star crossed lovers And J.J. Abrams talk about the central romance way back and how exited they were for it . If it’s incest they were excited about that’s crazy . Plus Pablo Hidalgo has put it down several times . Why won’t Jason let it go? I can only think it’s because whoever is feeding him info is actually trying to keep under wraps bigger leaks so he’s getting these rumours as crumbs .

Regarding Kylo not being able to kill Rey twice I would imagine they are referring to starkiller base fight and throne room ( where kylo was basically told by snoke to end Rey’s Life but he didn’t ).
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Fri 07 Jun 2019, 1:00 pm

@AhsokaTano wrote:Gosh Jason is still insisting (from that link above) that Rey and kylo are half brother and sister . Rumours that Han had another child . So naturally he’s saying it’s rey but then this is like a repeat of original trilogy not an inversion and doesn’t ring theory ( which Star Wars follows ) mean you repeat things but they are mirror versions so the opposite of what went before . Rey did not see Han in the cave mirror .
So what if it’s someone else who is Han’s kid ? Or as some of us here think that Rey is actually General Pryde’s kid . This would add more to the drama then making Rey Han’s daughter when he’s dead . This solo sibling thing doesn’t make sense especially when we’ve had vanity fair talk about star crossed lovers And J.J. Abrams talk about the central romance way back and how exited they were for it . If it’s incest they were excited about that’s crazy . Plus Pablo Hidalgo has put it down several times . Why won’t Jason let it go? I can only think it’s because whoever is feeding him info is actually trying to keep under wraps bigger leaks so he’s getting these rumours as crumbs .

Regarding Kylo not being able to kill Rey twice I would imagine they are referring to starkiller base fight and throne room ( where kylo was basically told by snoke  to end Rey’s Life but he didn’t ).
@AhsokaTano

Look, if Pablo Hidalgo already debunked it, then case closed. Jason is probably just trying to cover face but who is going to believe him now? Come on! He needs to let this go.
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Fri 07 Jun 2019, 1:25 pm

OK have read through the comments feed from
People who have listened to the podcasts and it looks like Jason has another rumour which he hasn’t disclosed yet . It sounds like he was given 2 rumours - Rey solo and this other one and now that he knows the Rey solo one has been debunked he thinks he’s on the Right track with the the other one. Lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Fri 07 Jun 2019, 1:52 pm

Did Jason seriously believe the Rey Solo rumor?

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Fri 07 Jun 2019, 1:58 pm

@AhsokaTano wrote:Gosh Jason is still insisting (from that link above) that Rey and kylo are half brother and sister . Rumours that Han had another child . So naturally he’s saying it’s rey but then this is like a repeat of original trilogy not an inversion and doesn’t ring theory ( which Star Wars follows ) mean you repeat things but they are mirror versions so the opposite of what went before . Rey did not see Han in the cave mirror .

Regarding Kylo not being able to kill Rey twice I would imagine they are referring to starkiller base fight and throne room ( where kylo was basically told by snoke to end Rey’s Life but he didn’t ).
@AhsokaTano

What if Jason has a rumor that Qi'ra is Rey's mum and for him putting 2 and 2 together means that Han is the father? Which of course is wrong but to him is logical because of their teenage romance?
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm on Fri 07 Jun 2019, 2:01 pm

I got the impression he wanted to believe. Now he needs a real leak to regain some of his credibility after being mocked by Pablo Hidalgo, so I imagine he must be sure of the kor forcing kylo to wear the mask again.

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Fri 07 Jun 2019, 2:56 pm

So is Kylo asking Rey to kill him in act 2 or 3? I'm confused. Any news on a resurrection?
rawpowah
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips on Fri 07 Jun 2019, 3:19 pm

The voice of cynicism here... Wink

Re: all this killing talk--Wasn't it MSW that told us that Luke wanted Rey to kill Kylo Ren in the hut on Ach-to? Just sayin'...
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Fri 07 Jun 2019, 4:44 pm

In the podcast he talks about the position he was in at the time of recording the Rey bastard Solo podcast. That rumour had yet to be refuted, but before posting better sources came out and told him that it was bullshit and possibly hinted at something else. That said, he's a dumbass for believing that at all and an even bigger dumbass for defending it for 90 minutes and continuing to deny Pablo's confirmation that it disrespects the timeline.

As for the rest it doesn't surprise me that Kylo would reforge his mask and try to get over his feelings by pursuing Rey with his Knights. This will happen early on. There's a whole character arc to go from there and that's a good position for Kylo to be in just like it's positive that Rey and Leia feel Kylo is beyond salvation. Things will evolve as the film progresses.

My current theory on Jason is that his better sources all bailed and he's desperate for better scoops now. The fact that he hasn't posted his new rumour suggests that he really wants to be sure this time and he doesn't have the sourcing yet. Of course, I have doubts that the newer rumour has better sourcing than bastard Solo. He knew little to nothing about TLJ and we're past the point when major leaks generally happen (during filming). They're in the editing phase now and big details are unlikely to leak.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Fri 07 Jun 2019, 5:09 pm

omg so Kylo wears the mask to hide his true feelings for rey pale

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Fri 07 Jun 2019, 10:22 pm

@12 Parsnips wrote:The voice of cynicism here... Wink

Re: all this killing talk--Wasn't it MSW that told us that Luke wanted Rey to kill Kylo Ren in the hut on Ach-to? Just sayin'...
@12 Parsnips

Lol.

All I can do is shake my head at him. It's as though he thinks he looks great in a dunce cap! I know that's mean of me to say, yet I have a difficult time feeling empathy when he seems to revel in fandom drama because he wants clicks!
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips on Sat 08 Jun 2019, 5:31 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Many of these rumors can be right, of course...but most of them seem to fall into one of three categories: 1. Rey and Kylo Ren fight, 2. Rey and Kylo Ren try to kill each other, 3. someone is someone else's child--surprise!

I don't doubt that there are people out there who have seen footage or filming of some kind, but leakers always seem to put the same standard interpretations on what they saw because of their own lack of creativity.

Now a giant spider living on top of an elf-pig baby...that's something I buy because it's so bizarre it has to be real. lol!
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 08 Jun 2019, 8:51 am

@12 Parsnips wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey

Many of these rumors can be right, of course...but most of them seem to fall into one of three categories: 1. Rey and Kylo Ren fight, 2. Rey and Kylo Ren try to kill each other, 3. someone is someone else's child--surprise!

I don't doubt that there are people out there who have seen footage or filming of some kind, but leakers always seem to put the same standard interpretations on what they saw because of their own lack of creativity.

Now a giant spider living on top of an elf-pig baby...that's something I buy because it's so bizarre it has to be real. lol!
@12 Parsnips

Haha! I'm trying to decide if I want to be sober or buzzed, waiting for that scene. (the movie theatre has a great bar) lol Maybe 1st time watching the movie, sober. Second time, if that scene is there, drinking to get that buzz for that scene because that will add to the experience! Very Happy Razz Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris24601 on Sat 08 Jun 2019, 12:30 pm

Is it wrong of me that I now want the “rebuilt mask” thing to be a fake-out in the sense that we’re meant to think it’s Ben behind the mask only for Rey to sense things are off, hack the mask open, and reveal somone else... who reveals that Ben has been taken off to become Palpatine’s new vessel... cue the hero having to ride off to save the Prince(ss) from the horrible fate the villain has planned?

Just the idea of Ben as the hapless damsel in distress gives me giggles.

Chris24601
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Sun 09 Jun 2019, 2:03 pm

I think these are newish topps cards from TLJ on social media today - ok the entwined destinies and explosive future makes me think back to the Han Solo comics recently which talk about celestial bodies intertwined and orgasmic explosions in space with phrases like “ I’m coming , I’m Coming !” Lol! Sorry to be crude but my mind went there .

If you don’t know what am talking about I think I posted the above in the predictions thread recently with pictures from the Han Solo & imperial cadets comic because uncle Lando is an expert in the birds and the bees . Star Wars really is about growing up and I think we are now gonna enter adulthood .

Also what do we know about project “luminous “. Has this come up here before ? Is this just for the books or are films involved? Yesterday I went to see Aladdin and the 10,000 year reference came up in that (as well as the Emperor in revenge of the Sith saying about 10,000 year rule and the galaxy being under a spell) .
What is it with this number? Jafar ( who is now young ) sounded a bit kylo like with Sith eyes and modulator voice when he was trying to cast people under his spell . Moreover Ja’far is banished to the cave of wonders for 1000 years - to “ cool down” we are told . . Han says Ben has ancient eyes and like he’s been waiting for 1000 years . What is going on ? Is there a bigger plan in sight or is it just me seeing references into everything. Lol! Aladdin and Jasmine too seem to parallel Ben and Rey and the new changes they’ve made to the story are extremely interesting because again it’s highlighting big time about family ie husband and wife with boy and girl . I also saw Wrinkle in time today and Charles Wallis the boy has a scar at one point ( he’s possessed by the dark side) that looks like Kylo’s which actually looks more like the constellation of Sirius and the light tries to get in . Then in the film we are told “ the wound is where the light enters you “( Rumi ) as Charles’s sister all the while is crying out “ I love you ! I love you.” Love is what saves the day in this film and again believing in everyone being saved no matter even if the dark has taken control temporarily .
This is just weird - is there a bigger plan?. These films work on their own but is there an underlying theme here that Disney are trying to subliminally put in our heads to prep us for the culmination in December in Rise of Skywalker and all this is part of project luminous?
The lion king next in July - there will be even more TROS reminders in that lol!
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 36 7318a610
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 36 F38f9210Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 36 65683910
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sun 09 Jun 2019, 2:27 pm

@Chris24601 The latest TNT marathon made me realize that Rey going to the Supremacy and confronting Snoke is a bit of riff of Leia trying to rescue Han from Jabba. Right down to both heroines being pulled into the drolling, disgusting face of the Big Bad. OFC difference in this situation is that Ben wanting to take over after taking out Snoke & the Praets would be like if Han decided he wanted to take over the Hutt cartel at the end of the Tatooine confrontation. Also there's no bigger Damsel in Distress moment in the ST than Ben's "I don't want to kill you!" line to Rey when she's finally snapped and kicking the sh*t out of him (actually one of the funniest moments in the entire Saga IMO).

However I do think it's likely history will repeat itself yet again (even if Han complained about it, getting thrown into the trash compactor was also another time Ben's mom saved his dad) with Rey coming back to his rescue.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sun 09 Jun 2019, 6:56 pm

[quote="AhsokaTano"]I think these are newish topps cards from TLJ on social media today - ok the entwined destinies and explosive future makes me think back to the Han Solo comics recently which talk about celestial bodies intertwined and orgasmic explosions in space with phrases like “ I’m coming , I’m Coming !” Lol! Sorry to be crude but my mind went there .

If you don’t know what am talking about I think I posted the above in the predictions thread recently with pictures from the Han Solo & imperial cadets comic because uncle Lando is an expert in the birds and the bees . Star Wars really is about growing up and I think we are now gonna enter adulthood .

Also what do we know about project “luminous “. Has this come up here before ? Is this just for the books or are films involved? Yesterday I went to see Aladdin and the 10,000 year reference came up in that (as well as the Emperor in revenge of the Sith saying about 10,000 year rule and the galaxy being under a spell) .
What is it with this number? Jafar ( who is now young ) sounded a bit kylo like with Sith eyes and modulator voice when he was trying to cast people under his spell . Moreover Ja’far is banished to the cave of wonders for 1000 years - to “ cool down” we are told . . Han says  Ben has ancient eyes and like he’s been waiting for 1000 years . What is going on ? Is there a bigger plan in sight or is it just me seeing references into everything. Lol! Aladdin and Jasmine too seem to parallel Ben  and Rey and the new changes they’ve made to the story are extremely interesting because again it’s highlighting big time about family ie husband and wife with boy and girl . I also saw Wrinkle in time today and Charles Wallis  the boy  has a scar at one point ( he’s possessed by the dark side) that looks like Kylo’s which actually looks more like the constellation of Sirius and the light tries to get in . Then in the film we are told “ the wound is where the light enters you “( Rumi ) as Charles’s sister all the while is crying out “ I love you ! I love you.”  Love is what saves the day in this film and again believing in everyone being saved no matter even if the dark has taken control temporarily .
This is just weird - is there a bigger plan?. These films work on their own but is there an underlying theme here  that Disney are trying to subliminally put in our heads to prep us for the culmination in December  in Rise of Skywalker and all this is part of project luminous?  
The lion king next in July - there will be even more TROS reminders in that lol!
@AhsokaTano

Both of the Topps Cards have the number 10, that is the 10th card Wheel of Fortune.
Topps is always on top Surprised of their tarot associations.

The number 10 is actually masculine and feminine joined together, 1 being phallic & 0 being yonic

Well, Hot Jafar!!, Being banished for 1,000 years is what happens to Satan after the Apocalypse

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 36 Jafar-Featured-021219-1200x676

entwined destinies and explosive future

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 36 Giphy

Luminous beings are we... Yoda
Kenobi was luminous, a transparent being, a window onto a sunlit meadow of the Force.

We are made of star stuff, not this crude matter.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri on Thu 13 Jun 2019, 3:30 pm

Does anyone follow ATAT chat on twitter? Anyway he apparently leaked Palpatine months ago on Reddit, his thread was removed and Lucasfilm employees visited his home. He’s also a youtuber and makes lots of videos about Reylo and Bendemption. Here’s the thread

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 36 96c71810
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 36 F1937e10

So i managed to find the reddit post (which has been removed) and retrieve his initial post which he did post 4 months ago

[edit]

Last edited by Moonlight13 on Sat 15 Jun 2019, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted screenshot)

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum