Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 13 Jun 2019, 3:36 pm

@Riri wrote:Does anyone follow ATAT chat on twitter? Anyway he apparently leaked Palpatine months ago on Reddit, his thread was removed and Lucasfilm employees visited his home. He’s also a youtuber and makes lots of videos about Reylo and Bendemption. Here’s the thread

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 96c71810
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 F1937e10

So i managed to find the reddit post (which has been removed) and retrieve his initial post which he did post 4 months ago

[edit]
@Riri

Thank you for finding this! (Curtsy to your computer whiz genius ways!)

OMG! So awesome, and if he was visited by LF employees (some accounts, the term used was lawyers), then his post is really onto something. The best and ultimate news - JJ is expanding upon Rian's foundation..YES! Very Happy Smile

Last edited by Moonlight13 on Sat 15 Jun 2019, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted screenshot)
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu 13 Jun 2019, 4:03 pm

@Riri
Thank you so much for posting this Smile
Wow that whole scenario of the leaker getting a visit from Lucasfilm sounds very shady - it’s like something out of a spy film .., what the???? Lol! And the image leaks look like something out of Thor Ragnarok???? Very interesting..,,,

@Dee Bee @SW_Heroine_Journey
Regarding Batuu we are told it’s outer rim, last stop before wild space so yes could definitely be Endor...
This map site below is interesting. No Batuu obviously on it though.
http://www.swgalaxymap.com/http://www.swgalaxymap.com/
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Thu 13 Jun 2019, 5:05 pm

Damn... whoa, they visited his HOUSE? Hmm, how did they know where he lives? I remember his leak, we have it in Archive here. Don't know what to think, hard to believe that they visited his HOUSE with business CARDS!
special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 13 Jun 2019, 5:05 pm

@AhsokaTano wrote:@Riri
Thank you so much for posting this Smile
Wow that whole scenario of the leaker getting a visit from Lucasfilm sounds very shady - it’s like something out of a spy film .., what the???? Lol! And the image leaks look like something out of Thor Ragnarok???? Very interesting..,,,

@Dee Bee  @SW_Heroine_Journey
Regarding Batuu we are told it’s outer rim, last stop before wild space so yes could definitely be Endor...
This map site below is interesting.  No Batuu obviously on it though.
http://www.swgalaxymap.com/http://www.swgalaxymap.com/
@AhsokaTano

I'm thinking Endor too just because it seems to have quite the presence (i.e. souvenir cup in the Cantina) with Galaxy's Edge, along with its prominence in TROS teaser trailer.  Matt said he will inform me if I ask him after the release of TROS.  Smile

Truthfully, I don't think it's shady because if DLF is anything like my employer, they make clear that their information is their property. Rian did indicate the LF keeps an eye on things.  Ultimately, it's to find leakers who are breaking their contract.  AT-AT is not the leaker, but through his connections, his information would help to find the leaker, which is why LF (or attorneys) visited and asked him, and he knew that was the reason too, which is why he cooperated with them.  What happened to that person - hopefully only a warning, but they could have been fired, which is knowledge that person had, when they talked about it and started the gossip game.  That is why I feel mixed about leaks because if they are true, I really hope that person has considered their job is on the line, and either covered their tracks well, or has a lot of $$ in their savings account.  lol
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 13 Jun 2019, 5:18 pm

@special_cases wrote:Damn... whoa, they visited his HOUSE? Hmm, how did they know where he lives? I remember his leak, we have it in Archive here. Don't know what to think, hard to believe that they visited his HOUSE with business CARDS!
@special_cases

IT geniuses and lawyers have ways! This leak was that on point that DLF's lawyers became concerned due to intellectual property theft. It may seem like a strong word for me to use, but that's what it is - theft. I am sure they are like my employer that they have powerpoint presentations and forms to sign that indicate this on the first day of work that emphasize the importance of intellectual property, and theft is taken seriously. When the person who looks on reddit found this, and presented it to the person who reviews for validity, and they had an eek moment because there was an employee who broke their employment contract at serious levels for LF.

Anyway, because of this -they obviously put in the effort to find him to locate the leaker. AT-AT/Nick might not have expanded on all points too - they could have emailed/messaged him initially, and it then transitioned to an in person visit.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by TracylovesOUAT on Thu 13 Jun 2019, 7:21 pm

Thanks, Riri, for finding AT-AT's post! The fact they came to his house has me thinking all his points are actually correct. I was wondering what his leak had said earlier today because only mentioning Palpatine could have just been a good prediction (and after watching so much Wayward Jedi theory videos, not surprising). However, after seeing the leak, it would make sense that LF became alarmed. The intro. points to knowing indirectly a person working for the company & there are actually 4 leaked concepts (all of which seem very plausible).

TracylovesOUAT
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Fri 14 Jun 2019, 1:45 am

STAR WARS ENGLISH-JAPANESE DICTIONARY

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_pt249aXkZi1w4t7wqo1_540     Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_pt249aXkZi1w4t7wqo10_540

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_pt249aXkZi1w4t7wqo5_540    Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_pt249aXkZi1w4t7wqo8_540

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_pt249aXkZi1w4t7wqo6_540   Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_pt249aXkZi1w4t7wqo7_540

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_pt249aXkZi1w4t7wqo4_540   Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_pt249aXkZi1w4t7wqo3_540

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_pt249aXkZi1w4t7wqo2_540   Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_pt249aXkZi1w4t7wqo9_540
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie on Fri 14 Jun 2019, 1:51 am

@Riri You’re a star! Cheek kiss
@special_cases Yeah, having read it again, I remember it too - I believe we all got excited about a vision of Han and Leia training Rey in some way. If what he says about Lucasfilm lawyers visiting his home is true - just like @TracylovesOUAT said - all of his points seem legit.
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Fri 14 Jun 2019, 6:29 am

from my experience, people who had a run-in with LF don't talk about it in public. They simply disappear or stop leaking. Bothan-Spy never said anything about why he suddenly stopped not just leaking SW but posting in SW subs altogether. MrGhostFaceLives never said on a public forum that he was made to retract his leaks (Rey is not a Skywalker, Leia uses the Force to save herself during an attack) but I pressed the point in a PM so he admitted. So I'm not buying what this guy is selling.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Fri 14 Jun 2019, 8:17 am

@vaderito wrote:from my experience, people who had a run-in with LF don't talk about it in public. They simply disappear or stop leaking. Bothan-Spy never said anything about why he suddenly stopped not just leaking SW but posting in SW subs altogether. MrGhostFaceLives never said on a public forum that he was made to retract his leaks (Rey is not a Skywalker, Leia uses the Force to save herself during an attack) but I pressed the point in a PM so he admitted. So I'm not buying what this guy is selling.
@vaderito

That's an interesting point/angle. I admit feeling hesitant about that because he seems to be an ally, and trusted/supported by those I like/trust in the community; however, one never knows anyone...so maybe?

I sometimes wonder if Wayward Jedi can be added to that as well. To me, that would be the best/good news because there seemed to be erratic behaviour on his part before his YT channel vanished. I would prefer he was hired by LF (or this happened), versus anything that is bad or worrisome on a personal level.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Fri 14 Jun 2019, 8:48 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@vaderito wrote:from my experience, people who had a run-in with LF don't talk about it in public. They simply disappear or stop leaking. Bothan-Spy never said anything about why he suddenly stopped not just leaking SW but posting in SW subs altogether. MrGhostFaceLives never said on a public forum that he was made to retract his leaks (Rey is not a Skywalker, Leia uses the Force to save herself during an attack) but I pressed the point in a PM so he admitted. So I'm not buying what this guy is selling.
@vaderito

That's an interesting point/angle. I admit feeling hesitant about that because he seems to be an ally, and trusted/supported by those I like/trust in the community; however, one never knows anyone...so maybe?

I sometimes wonder if Wayward Jedi can be added to that as well. To me, that would be the best/good news because there seemed to be erratic behaviour on his part before his YT channel vanished. I would prefer he was hired by LF (or this happened), versus anything that is bad or worrisome on a personal level.
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Or maybe he's just reckless. Like, some people are.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Fri 14 Jun 2019, 9:11 am

@vaderito wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@vaderito

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Or maybe he's just reckless. Like, some people are.
@vaderito

True...true.... (if that applies, I hope it's fun, exciting, happy reckless)
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Fri 14 Jun 2019, 9:13 am

@Teo oswald wrote:STAR WARS ENGLISH-JAPANESE DICTIONARY

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_pt249aXkZi1w4t7wqo1_540     Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_pt249aXkZi1w4t7wqo10_540

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_pt249aXkZi1w4t7wqo5_540    Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_pt249aXkZi1w4t7wqo8_540

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_pt249aXkZi1w4t7wqo6_540   Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_pt249aXkZi1w4t7wqo7_540

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_pt249aXkZi1w4t7wqo4_540   Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_pt249aXkZi1w4t7wqo3_540

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_pt249aXkZi1w4t7wqo2_540   Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_pt249aXkZi1w4t7wqo9_540
@Teo oswald

These are so adorable!! Too cute!!
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by krissy01 on Fri 14 Jun 2019, 9:42 pm

😯

krissy01
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Fri 14 Jun 2019, 9:57 pm

I know Lucas film monitors the various fan sites because Rian mentioned it in his behind the scenes documentary. He also mentioned it during a interview where he threw some shade...then felt bad about it....at Zeroh.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Fri 14 Jun 2019, 10:01 pm

@krissy01 wrote:😯
@krissy01

I was just about to share this! lol Very Happy Great minds! Very Happy bounce I love you

@special_cases @vaderito AT-AT posted a YT/podcast expanding upon the circumstance. ~5 minutes long

SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 Yesterday at 2:51 am

Were they wearing black suits and black shades?
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Yesterday at 8:25 am

That video is amazing! cheers king lol!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Yesterday at 5:55 pm

@Riri wrote:Does anyone follow ATAT chat on twitter? Anyway he apparently leaked Palpatine months ago on Reddit, his thread was removed and Lucasfilm employees visited his home. He’s also a youtuber and makes lots of videos about Reylo and Bendemption. Here’s the thread

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 96c71810
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 F1937e10

So i managed to find the reddit post (which has been removed) and retrieve his initial post which he did post 4 months ago

[edit]
@Riri
-thanks for compiling all this Riri!
He knows 'most of the major plot points'?
Do the 4 leaked points cover those? I'm thinking he shared 'special scenes' - rather than 'major plot points'.
Sounds like he knows more than he has leaked.. or he wants us to think that - if he does anything he posts moving forward is not going to be contradicting those major plot points. I don't know, I'm terrible at making sense of this stuff. anyone?

It's interesting that all 4 of the special scenes/leaks here involved a character from previous trilogies.. hmm..

@Teo oswald wrote:STAR WARS ENGLISH-JAPANESE DICTIONARY

@Teo oswald
-Adorable!!!! thanks so much for sharing!
Why does Rey being interrogated by Kylo not have a caption under it? is that an other example of 'find'?
Sorry maybe a dumb question lol.
But that image makes me sad with that little expression on Rey's face. Awh..

@krissy01 - cool vid!
I hope the former friend of Mr AT-AT hasn't gotten into too much trouble! I feel sorry for him, kinda..  but sounds like he was lucky with all his 'yapping' about TLJ that he didn't get found out sooner.. I don't think I could work on star wars and keep secrets ugh! must be tough!

Last edited by Moonlight13 on Sat 15 Jun 2019, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted screenshot)
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Yesterday at 6:04 pm

@DeeBee
This is the full picture Smile :
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 D800sn11
You can find the rest here: https://twitter.com/jordoofus/status/1138619614038855680
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Yesterday at 6:17 pm

@Moonlight13 - thanks so much Moonlight13! Laughing
Thanks for the link. how wonderful! So kind of jordoofus to share with us!

I want to see the entry for 'Love' - so far we've only seen the Obi-wan/Anakin reference to it, but I can see that another entry for 'hate' other than that combined image has been shared.
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Yesterday at 8:31 pm

Hi everyone! I deleted the screenshots of AT-AT chat's post on Reddit. I think it could get us in trouble if his story turns out to be true. Better safe than sorry. Laughing
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum