Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 38 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by vaderito on Tue 18 Jun 2019, 8:48 am

@Geralt_Riv wrote:
@vaderito wrote:I don't know how to embed tweets with videos but you should check out this one. It's a DR's stunt double's reel that shows some new moves with the lightsaber:

https://twitter.com/Reylo4Life/status/1140800597458870272
@vaderito

She's not Daisy's stunt double. But the moves are great. Reminds me of the dances from the Prequels.
@Geralt_Riv

Ah OK, false alarm!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by californiagirl on Thu 20 Jun 2019, 12:41 pm

https://www.apnews.com/96fb372a7d2a42e3af3980c3d1aa4a3f

Keri Russell:
“When I read his script that he wrote I cried,” she told The Associated Press in a recent interview. “I mean who knows what it will turn out to be and I hope it remains true to what he originally wanted.”
“He’s not trying to change it to be something else,” she said. “He really respects what it is.”
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie on Thu 20 Jun 2019, 2:05 pm

@californiagirl wrote:https://www.apnews.com/96fb372a7d2a42e3af3980c3d1aa4a3f

Keri Russell:
“When I read his script that he wrote I cried,” she told The Associated Press in a recent interview. “I mean who knows what it will turn out to be and I hope it remains true to what he originally wanted.”
“He’s not trying to change it to be something else,” she said. “He really respects what it is.”
@californiagirl
Yes! Getting ready to be swept away by emotions!  Love
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Sat 22 Jun 2019, 11:31 pm

Catching up on some stuff, I’m still laughing at that stupid “Rey is the daughter of Han and some other woman that he cheated on Leia with” rumour. Ben Targaryen is horny for his bastard half-sister Rey Snow Laughing ROFL
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Tue 25 Jun 2019, 12:46 pm

Ok after the Rey is Han’s daughter fiasco am hesitant to put this here but ah well you never know .

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/c57i01/now_this_is_podcasting_episode_276_tidbits/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

What do you think the new animated series is ??And Jason knows more but doesn’t want to say at this time ? Hmmm.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 0c0c4210
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Tue 25 Jun 2019, 12:51 pm

@Kylo Rey Oh that got even better, "Having the cast members and LF Story Group members weight in about how completely ridiculous my supposed leak was was actually a crafty stratagem. Because now I have proof of another spoiler that I swear I got through my special insider connections but am not at liberty to reveal yet." It's such a fine line between clever and stupid.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 10:29 am

Hey all I went to see Spider-Man far from home and I implore everyone here to go and watch it . I don’t want to give any spoilers regarding it and am not trying to be dramatic when I say this ( as I know my imagination gets the better of me at times lol ) but as Star Wars fans you have to go and see it before Rise of Skywalker. Massive , major shocker twists . Didn’t know where to put this but I think I’ve put this in the right section . You’ll know when you see it . Tom Holland was right - he said the audience will feel like they’ve been punched in the face with the shocker twists . When you have seen it I need to discuss it with you all . You’ll know what I mean ...,

NB/hey all just editing to say it’s not that I think marvel and star Wars are crossing over ( am seeing foreshadowing in all Disney films now lol so they can’t all be crossing over lol)- but I feel certain phrases, ideas ie the overall message they are sending out is crossing over as a theme - whether this is what project luminous is or something else I don’t know -I saw this in Spider-Man too - one of the ideas highlighted was to be complete and transition from
Boy to man was to be in a relationship with a woman . Star Wars too is about transitioning from adolescence to adulthood . Yes there are weird things in there and even a Star Wars reference plus a Henry iv quote about “ uneasy lies the head that wears the crown....” plus a whole load of trickery and illusions which could all be potential foreshadowing/spoilers but I’ll leave you all to
Watch the film and see what you make of it ..... Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 4:51 pm

@AhsokaTano wrote:Hey all I went to see Spider-Man far from home and I implore everyone here to go and watch it . I don’t want to give any spoilers regarding it and am not trying to be dramatic when I say this ( as I know my imagination gets the better of me at times lol ) but as Star Wars fans you have to go and see it before Rise of Skywalker. Massive , major shocker twists . Didn’t know where to put this but I think I’ve put this in the right section . You’ll know when you see it . Tom Holland was right - he said the audience will feel like they’ve been punched in the face with the shocker twists . When you have seen it I need to discuss it with you all . You’ll know what I mean ...,

NB/hey all just editing to say it’s not that I think marvel and star Wars are crossing over ( am seeing foreshadowing in all Disney films now lol so they can’t all be crossing over lol)- but I feel certain phrases, ideas ie the overall message they are sending out is crossing over as a theme - whether this is what project luminous is or something else I don’t know -I saw this in Spider-Man too - one of the ideas highlighted was to be complete and transition from
Boy to man was to be in a relationship with a woman . Star Wars too is about transitioning from adolescence to adulthood . Yes there are weird things in there and even a Star Wars reference plus a Henry iv quote about “ uneasy lies the head that wears the crown....” plus a whole load of trickery and illusions which could all be potential foreshadowing/spoilers but I’ll leave you all to
@AhsokaTano

interesting now I'm interested in seeing it!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 5:52 pm

@AhsokaTano wrote:Hey all I went to see Spider-Man far from home and I implore everyone here to go and watch it . I don’t want to give any spoilers regarding it and am not trying to be dramatic when I say this ( as  I know my imagination gets the better of me at times lol )  but as Star Wars fans you have to go and see it before Rise of Skywalker. Massive , major shocker twists . Didn’t know where to put this but I think I’ve put this in the right section . You’ll know when you see it . Tom Holland was right - he said the audience will feel like they’ve been punched in the face with the shocker twists . When you have seen it I need to discuss it with you all . You’ll know what I mean ...,

Boy to man was to be in a relationship with a woman . Star Wars too is about transitioning from adolescence to adulthood . Yes there are weird things in there and even a  Star Wars reference plus a Henry iv quote about “ uneasy lies the head that wears the crown....” plus a whole load of trickery and illusions which could all be potential foreshadowing/spoilers but I’ll leave you all to
@AhsokaTano

I don't think Project Luminous will be that huge (i.e., if the GA doesn't become intrigued, they will not be missing anything).  At most, it will be a fascinating book (and I think it will include comics, too) project with LF Publishing.  Its purpose will probably be a form of a compass - what is the direction of SW cinema after the conclusion of the Skywalker Saga, which is why it will premiere next year.

We will find out which direction is more correct, I am rather certain, in a little over two weeks at SDCC. Smile Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 11:21 pm

@rey09 wrote:
@AhsokaTano wrote:Hey all I went to see Spider-Man far from home and I implore everyone here to go and watch it . I don’t want to give any spoilers regarding it and am not trying to be dramatic when I say this ( as I know my imagination gets the better of me at times lol ) but as Star Wars fans you have to go and see it before Rise of Skywalker. Massive , major shocker twists . Didn’t know where to put this but I think I’ve put this in the right section . You’ll know when you see it . Tom Holland was right - he said the audience will feel like they’ve been punched in the face with the shocker twists . When you have seen it I need to discuss it with you all . You’ll know what I mean ...,

interesting now I'm interested in seeing it!
@rey09 and @AhsokaTano

This has spoilers, yet I thought I would post this as elaboration. Interesting expository of the movie. Smile Very Happy

SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Sun 07 Jul 2019, 3:50 am

NEWS
The Question Of Rey's Parents 'Is Answered' In Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker, Daisy Ridley Confirms

She said :
[Director J.J. Abrams] did say the question is answered. So at the end of the film, you do know what the dealio is. wrote:

J.J. Abrams said a few months ago, in reference to finding out who Rey's parents are:
I will say that we knew, going into this, that this movie, it had to be a satisfying conclusion. And we were well aware that that’s one of the things that’s sort of been out there. I don’t want to say that what happens in Episode VIII [didn’t happen]. We have honored that. But I will say that there’s more to the story than you’ve seen. wrote:

So The Rise of Skywalker isn't retconning Rian Johnson's The Last Jedi, but it's expanding and further explaining the very little we got from that Kylo/Ren scene.

original link : https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2476103/the-question-of-reys-parents-is-answered-in-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-daisy-ridley-confirms
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sun 07 Jul 2019, 3:54 am

Mixed feelings about this....?
I liked the idea of Rey being a 'nobody', but if there's one thing about TLJ that peeved me is Rey ended up slightly holier than thou, so to speak.
Hopefully we'll get the 'shades of grey' heroine we saw in TFA again.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 08 Jul 2019, 8:02 am

Jason uploaded concept art which isn't very clear but nice to look nonetheless:

https://makingstarwars.net/2019/07/star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-concept-art-a-game-of-pareidolia-and-black-park/

since the site tends to go down, I kept the relevant part:

A few of the images have a very Mustafar vibe to them with fire and a castle. There are rumors that Rey and Kylo fight there, possibly during a “flash fight” sequence. But we also heard rumors about a creepy monastery type place that Kylo takes his helmet to where an ape type creature helps his forge his mask into the cracked red version we’ve seen.

[edit]

Last edited by Moonlight13 on Wed 10 Jul 2019, 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : leaked picture)
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Mon 08 Jul 2019, 9:45 am

I can't help but think of the TLJ trailer, how it 'misdirected' everyone into thinking Rey was going to join Kylo.
Now these leaks and the teaser all seem to point to them battling each other.
Another misdirection?
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Mon 08 Jul 2019, 10:34 am

I think they will fight but once that fight is out of the way. They will find common ground and team up to fight a common cause. This is just my guess from previous leaks.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Mon 08 Jul 2019, 10:45 am

I still have a weird feeling that Kylo is with them in that scene where they're looking at the Death Star, and that it's been edited out.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieDove on Mon 08 Jul 2019, 1:16 pm

I've probably caught only parts of promo texts so far, and what Daisy said, but I don't remember anywhere reading that they fight against each other. Only that they fight, and that can be together against someone else, isn't it? Wink

Maybe I lack imagination, but I simply can't see them fighting each other in some super attractive fight to death, except for some short, lame altercation on their first meeting before he manages to convince her that they should talk about the bigger threat. I don't see Kylo wanting Rey dead, at all.
MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Mon 08 Jul 2019, 2:53 pm

@MaddieDove wrote:I've probably caught only parts of promo texts so far, and what Daisy said, but I don't remember anywhere reading that they fight against each other. Only that they fight, and that can be together against someone else, isn't it? Wink

Maybe I lack imagination, but I simply can't see them fighting each other in some super attractive fight to death, except for some short, lame altercation on their first meeting before he manages to convince her that they should talk about the bigger threat. I don't see Kylo wanting Rey dead, at all.
@MaddieDove

I agree and I hope this is what is really happening. But I dunno, all the leaks we have so far are all about Rey & Kylo fighting, Daisy's interview, etc.. I am starting to get worried Neutral , let's just hope that all the Reylo romance scenes are so secret,, that nobody knows except the skeleton crew, JJ, Daisy and Adam.. *prayer circle*
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Mon 08 Jul 2019, 2:53 pm

One thing I'd like to know....
Why didn't the FO shoot the Falcon down as it was leaving Crait?
Did Kylo hesitate because he suspected Rey was on board?
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose on Mon 08 Jul 2019, 3:18 pm

Yeah I don’t want Kylo and Rey to fight most of the film. There are better ways to show their dynamic for sure.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Mon 08 Jul 2019, 3:31 pm

@Lovely_Rose wrote:Yeah I don’t want Kylo and Rey to fight most of the film. There are better ways to show their dynamic for sure.
@Lovely_Rose

I know, here's hoping they do have some emotional intimate scenes along the way... Sigh, I am getting anxious now. Neutral
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose on Mon 08 Jul 2019, 3:39 pm

I’m not too worried because I think fights are pretty easy to spoil, but I’m eager to see how they interact once the initial anger is over. Waiting patiently to see what leaks will say about the nature of their relationship.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 on Mon 08 Jul 2019, 5:18 pm

@motherofpearl1 wrote:One thing I'd like to know....
Why didn't the FO shoot the Falcon down as it was leaving Crait?
Did Kylo hesitate because he suspected Rey was on board?
@motherofpearl1

He knew she was on board, right? I've always been iffy about that because they couldn't see each other's background before that... but seeing her like that... did he SEE that she was at the entrance of the Falcon?
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape on Mon 08 Jul 2019, 7:15 pm

@motherofpearl1 wrote:I still have a weird feeling that Kylo is with them in that scene where they're looking at the Death Star, and that it's been edited out.
@motherofpearl1

I think maybe he will be there already?  I suspect they’re not on the same team when they arrive, because DR talked about them having a big fight and Vanity Fair getting photos of it.  I think that’s the hunk of ship in the ocean that they’re fighting (each other? someone/thing else?) on.  That said, I think they will be on the same team by the end of their fight.

@tukicarreno — All of the good stuff is under lock and key, as various folks on here have been saying for a while, repeatedly.  Domnhall Gleeson got scolded or fined or all of the above for revealing the name of Starkiller base in the lead up to TFA, which really wasn’t even important — no one is saying anything that could give important stuff away.  And it sounds like the CAST— John Boyega, Kelly Marie Tran— don’t even know why it’s called The Rise of Skywalker, and KMT thought the script they’d been given was a cover.  I think fretting about what little information is out there is wasting your time— if the actors who play Finn and Rose don’t even know what’s happening, and the Reylo scenes were filmed with a skeleton crew, there’s no way some rando knows all the details of the plot.
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene on Mon 08 Jul 2019, 10:24 pm

I’m pretty certain that Rey and Kylo will have a fight maybe midway through the film, and will definitely team up to defeat Palpatine at the end, but I’m not convinced that one will just smoothly flow into another, it just seems... I don’t know, too easy? That is, I don’t think that Rey and Kylo will be a team by the end of the fight, though it will undoubtedly be a major turning point of some sort. I do think though that Kylo’s stint as the Supreme Leader will be over somehow as a result of the fight and his story will take a much more sympathetic turn from then on.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum