Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by nana7marie on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 12:09 pm

@giaciak2 Daisy Ridley talked about her last shot, not necessarily about the final scene in TRoS, and even if it was indeed the final shot too, Ridley could’ve cried because Rey’s supposed to be overwhelmed by emotions, e.g ahead of the kiss and fly-away in the Falcon Razz . Don’t worry! H-beating
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 12:16 pm

In addition, interviews are a part of marketing, and one of my predictions (perhaps this is proof of that, then again, Daisy may be experience emotional, and crying because her ST experience is over. I recall in the bts for TLJ, that she was crying after her last scene concluded with Chewie, flying the MF - which now that I think of it, was never a scene that appeared in the film, am I recalling that correctly ?..lol...but it was the experience that was causing her to cry). On the other hand, by chance this is final scene related for TRoS, it may be related to my prediction:

LF, I believe, will be (is being) obvious about Bendemption in the marketing; the mystery will be: will Ben survive or not? Therefore, this interview, could be part of that exact marketing scenario (does he survive??) The proper conclusion of the Skywalker Saga, especially if it will be hopeful and delightful, is YES; however, movie marketing needs a mystery. Wink
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 12:16 pm

Whether or not you ignore DR's interview depends on your own disposition and the way you engage with fandom. I never think just ignoring what actors/directors and anyone involved  in the production say is a good idea.  Personally, if and when you are stumped go back either watch the whole saga... yes, you will always gain new insight if you watch again and compare, SW is self referential. If DR is alone and crying we only have two previous endings to go by... Two endings for both trilogies...

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 9k=

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Z

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Screen-Shot-2015-07-07-at-5.29.43-PM-2

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRefdqgrKCSHuN2e8FsqrbYC9GyvwY_d3JdTRmZP4G9K8OpoiV-

I am going to go with the ending ROTS reflects the ending TROS..... especially since the ROTJ ending kind off was taken by TLJ

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Tumblr_pun642Oj8I1y8hadgo1_540

Obi Wan's ending is much more subdued because of where he had been in the PT and his journey, he had a lot to think about over the next 18 years. But, ROTS ending is even more hopeful than ROTJ ending. Because there is a new life a new hope the cycle begins again.

there is no way we end the ST without a new beginning. + some blue guys.

Baby+ blue ghosts and a new Jedi order

only then will I be satisfied...

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Source
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 12:26 pm

@AhsokaTano  Thank you for saying your opinion.

I really hope Rey will cries for joy, because Ben Solo is came back.

If she ended up alone, but pregnant, I still can't see a good ending. All the skywalers were without dad. Ben had Han this is true. But did he really have his father next to him?

If Rey were to be Anakin's mom, I don't see it a nice ending. If Rey were to be Ben's daughter I don't see a good ending. If Rey were to be Ben's sister, I don't see a good ending.

I apologize to everyone, but for the images that they showed me, between calls of Hades and Persephone and Beauty and Beast, I see only an happy ending: Ben and Rey together and live.

I really want to hope that, like you said, they are tears of joy because Kylo Ren is dead, but Ben Solo is alive.

I wanted to tell one more thing I noticed.

On twitter I saw an adaptation of the TROS PIN. Rey comes from the sea and collides with Ben who comes from volcano.

Fire and Water are the primordial elements in alchemical creation. Opposites attract and repel each other. But after several transformations, from the union of these elements, the philosopher's stone will be born. However, the philosopher's stone is a metaphor for the perfect man. Each culture has its own interpretation of this.
However he is a man who unites the human and the divine.

PIN TROS

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Pin_tr10

Alchemical marriage

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Il_79411

Japanese image

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Kylore12

For see Japanese movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeeFa5hNAe4&feature=youtu.be&t=111

Last edited by giaciak2 on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 12:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 12:28 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:I'm not worried about it at all.  There are so many unknowns, and AhsokaTano gave many great examples.  Due to the NDA's the unknowns will remain unknown, until the movie is released (or shortly prior, after the review embargo drops).  

My recommendation - if the words of the cast and crew cause nervousness, especially Daisy's, I recommend ignoring/muting it in all manner (don't seek them, and if they cross your path, do not read it, even if referenced).

@SW_Heroine_Journey

You are right! But sometimes... my heart is so fragile... but Thank you  H-beating
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 12:29 pm

@nana7marie wrote:@giaciak2 Daisy Ridley talked about her last shot, not necessarily about the final scene in TRoS, and even if it was indeed the final shot too, Ridley could’ve cried because Rey’s supposed to be overwhelmed by emotions, e.g ahead of the kiss and fly-away in the Falcon Razz . Don’t worry! H-beating
@nana7marie

Oh yes! This would be great! Thanks for sharing it.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 12:31 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:In addition, interviews are a part of marketing, and one of my predictions (perhaps this is proof of that, then again, Daisy may be experience emotional, and crying because her ST experience is over. I recall in the bts for TLJ, that she was crying after her last scene concluded with Chewie, flying the MF - which now that I think of it, was never a scene that appeared in the film, am I recalling that correctly ?..lol...but it was the experience that was causing her to cry). On the other hand, by chance this is final scene related for TRoS, it may be related to my prediction:

LF, I believe, will be (is being) obvious about Bendemption in the marketing; the mystery will be: will Ben survive or not? Therefore, this interview, could be part of that exact marketing scenario (does he survive??) The proper conclusion of the Skywalker Saga, especially if it will be hopeful and delightful, is YES; however, movie marketing needs a mystery. Wink
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Oh, girls, but you are wonderful. This forum is fantastic!
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 12:34 pm

@spacebaby45678 wrote:Whether or not you ignore DR's interview depends on your own disposition and the way you engage with fandom. I never think just ignoring what actors/directors and anyone involved  in the production say is a good idea.  Personally, if and when you are stumped go back either watch the whole saga... yes, you will always gain new insight if you watch again and compare, SW is self referential. If DR is alone and crying we only have two previous endings to go by... Two endings for both trilogies...

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 9k=

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Screen-Shot-2015-07-07-at-5.29.43-PM-2

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRefdqgrKCSHuN2e8FsqrbYC9GyvwY_d3JdTRmZP4G9K8OpoiV-

I am going to go with the ending ROTS reflects the ending TROS..... especially since the ROTJ ending kind off was taken by TLJ

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Tumblr_pun642Oj8I1y8hadgo1_540

Obi Wan's ending is much more subdued because of where he had been in the PT and his journey, he had a lot to think about over the next 18 years. But, ROTS ending is even more hopeful than ROTJ ending. Because there is a new life a new hope the cycle begins again.

there is no way we end the ST without a new beginning. + some blue guys.

Baby+ blue ghosts and a new Jedi order

only then will I be satisfied...

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Source
@spacebaby45678

Excellent correlations. But I hope that the three blue ghosts will be Luke, Leia and Han ...
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 12:38 pm

@giaciak2 wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:In addition, interviews are a part of marketing, and one of my predictions (perhaps this is proof of that, then again, Daisy may be experience emotional, and crying because her ST experience is over. I recall in the bts for TLJ, that she was crying after her last scene concluded with Chewie, flying the MF - which now that I think of it, was never a scene that appeared in the film, am I recalling that correctly ?..lol...but it was the experience that was causing her to cry). On the other hand, by chance this is final scene related for TRoS, it may be related to my prediction:

@SW_Heroine_Journey

@giaciak2

You are very welcome! Stay positive, and most important of all - have fun with this!! I love you
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 1:47 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@giaciak2 wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:In addition, interviews are a part of marketing, and one of my predictions (perhaps this is proof of that, then again, Daisy may be experience emotional, and crying because her ST experience is over.  I recall in the bts for TLJ, that she was crying after her last scene concluded with Chewie, flying the MF - which now that I think of it, was never a scene that appeared in the film, am I recalling that correctly ?..lol...but it was the experience that was causing her to cry).  On the other hand, by chance this is final scene related for TRoS, it may be related to my prediction:

LF, I believe, will be (is being) obvious about Bendemption in the marketing; the mystery will be: will Ben survive or not?  Therefore, this interview, could be part of that exact marketing scenario (does he survive??)  The proper conclusion of the Skywalker Saga, especially if it will be hopeful and delightful, is YES; however, movie marketing needs a mystery.  Wink
@SW_Heroine_Journey

@giaciak2

You are very welcome!  Stay positive, and most important of all - have fun with this!! I love you
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Exactly! Plus, why would Daisy spoil the ending of this secretive final film? She was probably talking about the final scene she shot not the finale scene of the movie. At least that is why I am understanding! She wouldn't spoil that Rey ends up alone and crying.. What ending would that be? So sad... They can't end the saga like that! Ben Solo will rise and end with Rey together in the falcon! I love you Wink
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 2:11 pm

@tukicarreno wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@giaciak2 wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:In addition, interviews are a part of marketing, and one of my predictions (perhaps this is proof of that, then again, Daisy may be experience emotional, and crying because her ST experience is over.  I recall in the bts for TLJ, that she was crying after her last scene concluded with Chewie, flying the MF - which now that I think of it, was never a scene that appeared in the film, am I recalling that correctly ?..lol...but it was the experience that was causing her to cry).  On the other hand, by chance this is final scene related for TRoS, it may be related to my prediction:

LF, I believe, will be (is being) obvious about Bendemption in the marketing; the mystery will be: will Ben survive or not?  Therefore, this interview, could be part of that exact marketing scenario (does he survive??)  The proper conclusion of the Skywalker Saga, especially if it will be hopeful and delightful, is YES; however, movie marketing needs a mystery.  Wink
@SW_Heroine_Journey

@giaciak2

You are very welcome!  Stay positive, and most important of all - have fun with this!! I love you
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Exactly! Plus, why would Daisy spoil the ending of this secretive final film? She was probably talking about the final scene she shot not the finale scene of the movie. At least that is why I am understanding! She wouldn't spoil that Rey ends up alone and crying.. What ending would that be? So sad... They can't end the saga like that! Ben Solo will rise and end with Rey together in the falcon! I love you Wink
@tukicarreno

Squee! Very Happy Smile

As I mentioned though, by chance it is movie/plot related, remember that these interview are a part of marketing. I'm leaning towards she is experience emotional, yet this is my devil's advocate thinking. lol

My copy and paste of my earlier post:

"LF, I believe, will be (is being) obvious about Bendemption in the marketing; the mystery will be: will Ben survive or not? Therefore, this interview, could be part of that exact marketing scenario (does he survive??) The proper conclusion of the Skywalker Saga, especially if it will be hopeful and delightful, is YES; however, movie marketing needs a mystery."

Indeed, Ben Solo will rise, Very Happy Smile yet for marketing movie mystery, they want that ????? for the GA. lol
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by melismatic on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 3:41 pm

As an aside: we also know that Adam wrapped the same day as Daisy based on the tweet from his makeup artist that was quickly deleted. The fact that Daisy never mentions Adam's presence that last day in any of her interviews suggests that the information the actors give us in interviews, and therefore the message being disseminated, is tightly controlled. They want Adam's whereabouts and fate to stay a mystery. No way Daisy lets something important like the last shot of the film slip...
melismatic
melismatic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 5:57 pm

It's also how Daisy is given the greenlight to talk about Reylo duel so that guarantees that the duel isn't the end of the movie but earlier. and that we can very likely expect their tag team in the third act which they won't talk about.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 6:32 pm

@vaderito wrote:It's also how Daisy is given the greenlight to talk about Reylo duel so that guarantees that the duel isn't the end of the movie but earlier. and that we can very likely expect their tag team in the third act which they won't talk about.
@vaderito

I'm agnostic/atheist (lol) about a TRoS Reylo duel in the beginning of the movie; however, I admit that I am not a creative, so I very well may have blinders about this concept. On the other hand, if there is a Reylo duel in the 1st or 2nd act, it's not a negative factor, I'm just dubious about its presence (perhaps stubbornly so. Smile). For me, it's things are not what they seem. Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 8:25 pm

@vaderito wrote:It's also how Daisy is given the greenlight to talk about Reylo duel so that guarantees that the duel isn't the end of the movie but earlier. and that we can very likely expect their tag team in the third act which they won't talk about.
@vaderito

Yes, that what I think too! Still, Jason Ward keeps saying their fight is in the third act but still it's all about context... Maybe they are fighting each other for a bigger purpose, sort of like the plan to kill Palpatine once and for all. But who really knows! Ahhh! I wanna know! Very Happy
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 8:39 pm

Truthfully, I don't trust Jason Ward when the subject is plot interpretation. He has been 'reliable' with just the facts. However, when it comes to receiving the information and translating the information, his record is not very good; moreover, he is not an ally of Reylos and he is friends with EVS. For all of those reasons, I don't trust him, especially as a plot source.

I only consider (trust is too strong of a word) his information if it's 1, 2, 3 and a,b, c.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Empty Insignia..

Post by DeeBee on Mon 15 Jul 2019, 4:24 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:
@DeeBee
The book with the symbols above was mentioned on Reddit above in the link but more info below . It’s published in a few days :
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 52459b10
Yeah it is strange about Luke ‘s symbol ? Maybe the entry is for ANH or EST before Luke becomes a Jedi ? I guess we’ll know more when the book is out as we are bound to get more leaks .
@AhsokaTano

hi all, I found a review of this book HERE - the author has kindly shared with us some of the content..
This one image caught my eye.. because we see that insignia again..
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Troj_d10
This is apparently in the ROTJ section. Not sure what to make of it.. interesting!
sunny
oh! forgot to add - there's some new Rey and Kylo content here too..

editing to add again - found HERE another sidious reference with the insignia from the phantom menace section.
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Tpm_da10

would be good if we could see the darth maul entry for the phantom menace.. hmm..

Last edited by DeeBee on Mon 15 Jul 2019, 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added comments..)
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Mon 15 Jul 2019, 5:07 pm

@giaciak2 As we say in English, chin up. Which means there's no need to let bad emotions overtake you, it's going to be fine and there will not be a sad/bittersweet ending for Rey. She's had a hard enough life and this quote from the story conferences George Lucas had for RotJ (which he'd thought would be the end of the Saga) is making the rounds on Twitter. "This is a fairy tale. You want everybody to live happily ever after and nothing bad happens to anybody."

In terms of actual spoilers, the questions I'd have about supposed 'leaks' coming out are can they answer these questions. Because we know from the previous two films these are the underlying themes about the family legacy and connection between the two main characters:

- What appearances do the Golden Dice have in the movie, in which settings with which characters?
- When/how do the Resistance and the First Order figure out that Kylo Ren killed Snoke because of Rey? Or that he asked her to go to Space Prom with him? Or that they'd be engaging in some hand holding in a secret hut before getting busted by Luke Skywalker?
- How cool/not cool will Finn be with finding out his best friend was off holding hands with the guy who put him in the hospital (while trying to rescue her from said guy)?
- What prompts Lando's re-appearance, what's he been up to off-screen while the s**t's been going down, and how does his involvement tie in with bringing things full circle?
- For the Easter Eggs/callbacks to all 9 movies, will there be more to the implication thanks to the Emperor's return that he managed to resurrect himself thanks to his "it's ironic he couldn't save himself" line about murdering his master? Or that Obi-Wan telling Luke that all offspring had to be hidden from the Emperor because they could be a threat is why Ben got targeted versus his mother growing up "safely hidden"?
- How many people involved with the First Order knew about the Emperor's Contingency Plan/Operation Cinder?
- Further threads to bring the "Too much of your father's heart in you" theme full circle for Ben?
- Will Hux and Rey finally meet after all the snippy FO conversations about "The Girl?"-
- After the # of references to TPM's "there's always a bigger fish" theme and outright parallels to the ST, will there be more to the Syndicates' role in funding the Empire/First Order as antagonists?*

* personal crack theory, Snoke knew the Emperor and/or Imperials because he was originally affiliated with Crimson Dawn & the Five Syndicates.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Tue 16 Jul 2019, 7:04 am

@snufkin wrote:@giaciak2 As we say in English, chin up. Which means there's no need to let bad emotions overtake you, it's going to be fine and there will not be a sad/bittersweet ending for Rey. She's had a hard enough life and this quote from the story conferences George Lucas had for RotJ (which he'd thought would be the end of the Saga) is making the rounds on Twitter. "This is a fairy tale. You want everybody to live happily ever after and nothing bad happens to anybody."

In terms of actual spoilers, the questions I'd have about supposed 'leaks' coming out are can they answer these questions. Because we know from the previous two films these are the underlying themes about the family legacy and connection between the two main characters:

- What appearances do the Golden Dice have in the movie, in which settings with which characters?
- When/how do the Resistance and the First Order figure out that Kylo Ren killed Snoke because of Rey? Or that he asked her to go to Space Prom with him? Or that they'd be engaging in some hand holding in a secret hut before getting busted by Luke Skywalker?
- How cool/not cool will Finn be with finding out his best friend was off holding hands with the guy who put him in the hospital (while trying to rescue her from said guy)?
- What prompts Lando's re-appearance, what's he been up to off-screen while the s**t's been going down, and how does his involvement tie in with bringing things full circle?
- For the Easter Eggs/callbacks to all 9 movies, will there be more to the implication thanks to the Emperor's return that he managed to resurrect himself thanks to his "it's ironic he couldn't save himself" line about murdering his master? Or that Obi-Wan telling Luke that all offspring had to be hidden from the Emperor because they could be a threat is why Ben got targeted versus his mother growing up "safely hidden"?
- How many people involved with the First Order knew about the Emperor's Contingency Plan/Operation Cinder?
- Further threads to bring the "Too much of your father's heart in you" theme full circle for Ben?
- Will Hux and Rey finally meet after all the snippy FO conversations about "The Girl?"-
- After the # of references to TPM's "there's always a bigger fish" theme and outright parallels to the ST, will there be more to the Syndicates' role in funding the Empire/First Order as antagonists?*

* personal crack theory, Snoke knew the Emperor and/or Imperials because he was originally affiliated with Crimson Dawn & the Five Syndicates.
@Snufkin

Hi, I can't believe you wrote all these things for me! H-beating

WOW, I was excited to read all your very very interesting questions.

When I panic, I come here and all of you give me courage. I love this forum and I love you all.

Relative to your last spoiler / ideas I also think that Snoke knew Palpatine or came into contact with some obscure artifact that makes him a slave to Palpatine
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Tue 16 Jul 2019, 10:30 am

Ok, one question.. Is it fully confirmed that the red Sith troopers only follow Kylo and the Knights of Ren's orders? Some people are implying that is a hint that Kylo eventually goes full dark and becomes a Sith. Pls no.... Neutral

Also some people are using Daisy's description of Adam as "grumpy dark lord" as confirmation that that is exactly what will happen in episode IX therefore no Reylo. Sigh.. The antis are totally having a blast with the latest news... Rolling Eyes
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 on Tue 16 Jul 2019, 10:38 am

as far as I'm concerned, nothing is fully confirmed until I witness it all with my own eyes at the theater lol.
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm on Tue 16 Jul 2019, 10:56 am

Why people are always saying kylo will go “full dark”? He did a lot of evil things already what would take for people to believe he is already as dark as he could ever go? Going after the resistance is really not any darker than killing his own father.
The only road for kylo is redemption or staying the same throughout the whole movie ( we kind of already know what happens from the leaks so... ).

Honestly I am expecting these sith troopers (and kylo mask) to be like the the pretorians guards. They have a small importance in the story that could be performed by normal stormtroopers but with a new cool design to sell toys.

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Tue 16 Jul 2019, 12:33 pm

LOL who's saying "this new merch leak finally proves he's going full dark."? Same people who cranked out 2 years of YouTube videos of his yellow eyes and hideous scars before TLJ came out would be my guess. Yeah he's gonna be giving super eeeevvvilll loooks like this one:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Tumblr_popcfznmQo1y808ogo2_500

Going dark after getting dumped by Rey and having to stick with his fallback job that he didn't actually want means he's going to be looking even more tired/hasn't taken a shower.

The red troopers are like the other cool sh*t reveals for TLJ figures/collectibles, they're negligible in terms of what's going to happen in the story. Or remember how with the Praetorian Guards, it was more about the relationship/break-up/betrayal. Or the Elephant Walkers being about the family reunion from Hell, Luke makes things right? Or the Silencer was Ben loves his mommmy?  At best it'll tie in with whatever they have planned for the Emperor and mostly to keep the collector dudes happy, spending money.

@giaciak2 No need to panic or listen to silly people. Daisy as much as sneezes and you see people on Twitter crying about how they're sure that means the ST and Saga are going to have an unhappy ending. Don't waste your energy on worrying if those are the type of comments you're seeing. As for Snoke, they don't need to have an explanation. But I'd definitely enjoy seeing it turn out that he had some type of connection to the Emperor through the crime syndicates funding the Empire & First Order. Or if the "more to the story" comment JJ had about Rey's parents (which again, set off silly people into needless panics) is that they got ahold of something connected to the Empire/Emperor while junk trading and that's what got them killed. Especially if that's the reason why they handed her over to Unkar, imagine the irony that they were killed over a piece of junk supposedly essential to the Empire when the actual valueable item they had was their daughter. At least if I were writing that story, I'd probably use one of those ideas.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Tue 16 Jul 2019, 1:50 pm

@giaciak2
If you look in tweets thread you’ll see Kylo in the who’s who in the galaxy is described as a warrior ( thanks @californiagirl for posting )not Sith or Jedi .
MSW were the ones that said the Sith troopers answer to Kylo and knights of Ren and are part of a plot device . Like with all so called leaks and theories ( including my own theories lol) take with huge grain /pinch of salt because only J.J. and select few know what’s going to happen . Am hopeful reylo is going to happen . Apologies for the dribble I sometimes churn out with my overactive imagination.
Stay positive @giaciak2 -
Let’s hope this week we get something good and positive at SDCC . Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Tue 16 Jul 2019, 8:11 pm

Dangit forgot another critical item for my list of "if somebody genuinely knows spoilers, what's up with ______?" list. They have a strategically placed cuff on Rey's upper bicep where she got scarred during the Throne Room fight by one of the Praetorian Guard. When is that cuff coming off and how will that play into the truth coming out about what's been going on between her and Ben?
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum