Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by fuhry on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 9:04 am

I don't know how crazy they'll get with it. I do think they have to make it pretty epic to live up to closing out the whole saga.

But I think the setup is going to be

1. A few years on, the Resistance is still slogging along trying to gather allies but they're still very underground underdogs.
2. Rey receives a visit from force ghosts, in which she realizes she has to go somewhere to find something to do with anakin skywalker's origin.
3. Meanwhile Ben, increasingly isolated and unhappy at the helm of the first order, receives the same vision.
4. Even though it harms the resistance, Leia gives her blessing to Rey to go on her quest. And Finn and Poe and Chewie demonstrate their loyalty and friendship to Rey by taking on the quest as well. It's kind of like ROTJ when Han puts together his team for going to shut the death star force field down. And I think Poe and Rey are going to be flirting and Finn isn't going to like it.
5. Ben is trying to beat them to whatever they are looking for, but he ends up stuck/trapped with them and they're forced to work together. Rey's obvious attraction and connection to him and how it bothers Finn and Poe is going to make for a fun dynamic.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 269
Likes : 954
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-05

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by giaciak2 on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 9:55 am

Hi guys, I had another idea. This time very positive.
I had written some considerations here on the meaning of Ascension.

http://www.reyloskyforum.net/t848p25-episode-ix-and-sequel-trilogy-general-discussion#207176

I had written another about gonosticism and mystical alchemical marriage but I can't find it anymore.

I had a new thought. Inspired by the Platonic man -Rey and Ben- are the two representatives of the Force. Created equal but opposed, male and female, destined to complete only together. They are two travelers of space and time. The "Sky-walkers" (as in the book Thrawn: Alliances) that can cross time and space to bring balance.

Now, when they touched their hands, Rey saw ONLY the future. Ben has ONLY seen the past. They both fought together on the same side.

Imagine that they are like angels. She is an angel who represents compassion, wisdom, forgiveness, justice, it is linked to the light side of the Force (her symbol is water). He is an angel who represents physical strength, power, vigor, anger. He is tied to the dark side of the Force (his symbol is fire). They were born to work together. An excess in the light side and an excess in the dark side lead to an imbalance. So in order for harmony to return, they must work together.

There are planets in the Jedi texts. Constellations. The study of the constellations serves to observe something. Imagine that every 10,000 years an angel tied to the light side can come back together with an angel tied to the dark side.

Imagine if someone knew about this alignment of the planets and held one of the two angels prisoner. In this case the angel held captive is the one linked to dark side.

My theory is that Palpatine holds the traveler tied to the dark side a prisoner because he is powerful and strong and more easily corruptible.

The young Rey comes from the future to meet her opposite which is Ben. But Ben is held prisoner of a curse organized by Palpatine (or someone older).

If Rey and Ben do not unite and solve the curse they will remain imprisoned forever.

The idea is that the alignment of the planets serves to bring together Rey who comes from the future and Ben who comes from the past. And the only place where past and future meet is the present.

Rey and Ben must free themselves from the curse together and live the present to free the past and change the future.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 568
Likes : 1424
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation : Rome

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by SkyStar on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 12:23 pm

@snufkin wrote:After the Lawrence of Arabia brainstorm, I had another realization about movies the production teams have mentioned. Remember way back in 2016 when people started discussing the Soviet classic Letter Never Sent as an influence for the Force/Ache-to plot? @nonesuch wrote an essay about it which Rian gave the thumbs up to. And I remember chatting on here w/@Skystar about what LNS might mean for the story.

TLJ has come and gone but I was just discussing something else with another fan when the topic of the original working title came up, Black Diamond and suddenly I remembered LNS -- a movie about how "love is rarer than diamonds." The main trio are geologists on the hunt for diamonds accompanied by a dangerous, slightly antagonistic ex-soldier who has an unsettling attraction/connection to the young woman in the group. The one red hued forest battle shot from the trailer - the final act of LNS is about the group trying to outrun and survive a forest fire while contending with their loyalties and feelings for each other. So uh, I think that LNS probably has a deeper influence on the overall ST than just for one movie/plotline.
@snufkin

I also like how there is some sort of triangle going on between Rey, Ben Solo and his shadow Kylo Ren. And that Rey is drawn to both of them like Tanya to Andrei and Sergei, but Rey seems to have difficulty to grasp that there are these two connections she have with both the real and the shadow of the same man. And also how Kylo similarly to Sergei thinks that Ben Solo is a weak and pathetic man.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1407
Likes : 6515
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-01

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by snufkin on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 12:24 pm

@SkyStar YES! The two sides of one man are similar to those two characters. Brilliant observation (and even more food for thought that it continues to be more than just an aesthetic influence). Actually the part about the LNS characters being on the hunt for diamonds (but "love is rarer than diamonds"), what if there's something to do with Kyber crystals in showing the crashed Death Star?
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8190
Likes : 37753
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by californiagirl on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 9:53 am

I saw a speculation that Rose built D-0, but I wonder if it's more likely if it's Jannah's droid. Would explain why it looks less technologically advanced and why it's on the big adventure with her and the gang.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1619
Likes : 8104
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by Lily Snape on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 5:22 pm

OK, someone posted a longish meta a while ago on someone’s blog about Rey, Kylo, what will happen in IX, Bendemption, and the heroine’s journey, and I thought I had saved it, but I can’t find it.  If I remember rightly, the blogger was a guy, and not a usual Reylo blogger.   He posited that Kylo would die, probably fighting against the KOR or other darksiders with Rey and presumably protecting Rey, but that in keeping with the heroine’s journey, she would bring him back to life.

It was detailed and excellent, and now I can’t find it.  Does anyone have a link?  Thanks!!

Edited to add: found it! I had saved it in Pocket.

http://marquissynd.blogspot.com/2018/02/no-ones-ever-really-gone-synergy-of.html
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 553
Likes : 2907
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-31

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by fuhry on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 9:41 am

Here's a prediction I just thought of, which has Arthurian overtones.

Rey, Finn, Poe and crew arrive at Palpatine's throne room after a long quest, along with Ben with whom they have an uneasy truce. They discover a biometrically activated device. It says something like 'For the Heir.' It is designed to open by scanning someone's genetic code.

They all assume that Ben's genetic code will open it, but it doesn't work. While Finn, Poe, and Ben are arguing about what to do, Rey walks over tries it herself...and it opens. A hologram of Palpatine pops up and explains to Rey that he created her, cloned from the combined genetic material of Obi-wan, Qui-gon, and Dooku, Ventress, etc etc, to be the ultimate dark side vessel into which he would project his life essence. Her/his mission would then be to snuff out the skywalkers and their heirs once and for all, counteracting the rise of skywalker, which was his undoing. He created this as an insurance policy/revenge should Vader betray and defeat him. She then gets possessed and begins fighting Ben, forcing Finn and Poe and Chewie to defend Ben. Ben defeats her without killing her, and then, using the force, is able to expunge Palpatine's spirit from her. The effort kills him but she is able to harness the power to reverse death to bring him back. When she does, he no longer remembers Snoke or the First Order, and is fully Ben Solo.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 269
Likes : 954
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-05

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by Tex on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 12:34 pm

@snufkin and @skystar, I'm really curious so see how they will address the Kylo, Rey and Ben LNS/love triangle set up. Way back when we first got TLJ I thought they would manifest Kylo as a separate entity from Ben Solo. Of course now we have Palpatine and my thought process has changed. Though I still hold to the fact that the cave mirror shows Ben Solo and Kylo Ren coming together to form a single person opposite of Rey.

And with the leaks that we've been hearing, I'm imagining this movie will be more about Kylo reconciling that Ben is apart of him and vice versa. You can't run from the past, you can't kill it, he'll have to embrace his past and his lineage. I'm hoping the same will go for Rey. She's excepted she's a nobody, but now she has to except that she's in charge of her destiny and if she want's Ben in her life she has to except all of him. I'm hopeful this is where the kiss of life, rebirth moment will come in.
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 595
Likes : 3665
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-07
Age : 28
Localisation : Houston, TX

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by Teo oswald on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 1:16 pm

from images and video clips there is this possible collaboration between the trio and kylo Ren. it is not confirmed but there is this possibility. why?
if there is a collaboration it is because there is a more formidable enemy otherwise kylo would think twice about asking for help to the resistance.
now we hear Plapatine in the teaser but it is not said that he is alive and well. however, there are also two possibilities :
the first is that he is a ghost and he is in  Death Star , we do not know if it is the first or the second and in some way he is making trouble, or the second, he is alive, not as we saw him in the return of the jedi but he is alive and thanks to his influence he managed to bring the first order to his side. Hux hates Kylo so I doubt he will remain faithful.
In my opinion Palpatine is alive but a doubt arises, if he is alive why Kylo needs the help of the Resistance?
because  there is Rey? ok ok because of her Smile but  why the resistance? They are not many compared to the first order, they have a lower fire power than the first order.
I think Kylo was betrayed, something happened in one way or another.
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 768
Likes : 3228
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 28
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by snufkin on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 1:47 pm

@Tex wrote:@snufkin and @skystar, I'm really curious so see how they will address the Kylo, Rey and Ben LNS/love triangle set up. Way back when we first got TLJ I thought they would manifest Kylo as a separate entity from Ben Solo. Of course now we have Palpatine and my thought process has changed. Though I still hold to the fact that the cave mirror shows Ben Solo and Kylo Ren coming together to form a single person opposite of Rey.

And with the leaks that we've been hearing, I'm imagining this movie will be more about Kylo reconciling that Ben is apart of him and vice versa. You can't run from the past, you can't kill it, he'll have to embrace his past and his lineage. I'm hoping the same will go for Rey. She's excepted she's a nobody, but now she has to except that she's in charge of her destiny and if she want's Ben in her life she has to except all of him. I'm hopeful this is where the kiss of life, rebirth moment will come in.
@Tex

Based on supposed spoilers, reasonable analysis, and how hard the past two movies LF released have beat us over the head with parallels "too much of his father's heart in him," we'll see Ben revisiting the central question which drove his parents' love affair, "Am I good man?" That's the choice Han made in facing both the Carbonite and Bridge Scene, could he live up to the expectations and do right by the people who loved him? It's the same for Ben and it's going to come to a head in the final chapter.

Also I'm 99.99% certain we will have a similar scene between him and Rey where he tells her that he's done horrible things, he's not a good person worthy of her, and she's going to blow right through all of his bluff yet again. Part of her role as the audience surrogate is that she's somebody who has a pretty strong bullshit meter when it comes to others (herself, that's something different) and it's driven how he treats him.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8190
Likes : 37753
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by Tex on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 2:30 pm

@Teo Oswald if Palpatine is a ghost inside the Death Star I want his new line to be "I am the Death Star" Laughing

@snufkin Agreed, it's been hammered home. I'm looking forward to his visit from Force ghost Luke and his revelation about who he is and what he needs to do. It should be very emotional. And Rey blowing through Ben's BS will be a nice top off to her character. She needs to stop running away from situations. Her standing her ground on this will be great.

Any thoughts on who or what the Oracle is? Are we all in agreement here that it comes into play very early on in the film?
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 595
Likes : 3665
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-07
Age : 28
Localisation : Houston, TX

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by snufkin on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 2:36 pm

@Tex the Oracle will be like Maz with Han tells Kylo that he needs to go home & talk to his wife
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8190
Likes : 37753
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by Geralt_Riv on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 3:00 pm

@Tex
"In the name of the First Order you are under arrest my lord."
"Are you threatening me Master of the Knights of Ren?"
"The First Order will decide your fate."
"I am the First Order."
"Not yet."
"It's treason then."
Laughing
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 347
Likes : 1535
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 26
Localisation : Poland

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by Teo oswald on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 4:04 am

This movie is about this new generation and what they’ve inherited, the light and the dark, and asking the question as they face the greatest evil, are they prepared? Are they ready? – J.J. Abrams wrote:

for sure I wasn't ready to hear Palpatine's laughter, but I think Rey and Kylo Ren together can do anything, I'd like to see the two of them fighting together again against the emperor and the first order.
And I'd like the emperor to talk about Vader to Kylo during their meeting. about Padme , about Luke. I want a scene in which Ben Solo rises and protects what he loves, I want more than the battle against the Praetorian guards. Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 768
Likes : 3228
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 28
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by AhsokaTano on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 4:20 am

Hey everyone , I Know this sounds insane and it is and I really don’t want this to be true (and I need you all to tell me this because it’s haunting me ) but after I mentioned this in sequel trilogy thread- (I saw posted there about kanan becoming a wolf after death in Rebels) I casually posted that what if the twist to Ben Solo’s possible death & resurrection ( if that happens ) is that he comes back as R2D2?
It sounds crazy and insane I know and I certainly don’t want this but certain things got me thinking : Vader was Sith, Jedi and machine . If this is going full circle ( this relies on time loop or Palpatine having done something to reality as we are told in revenge of sith victory speech and Tarkin novel ) then we have Ben already being a Jedi ,Sith or equivalents but he hasn’t been machine ..... yet . It’s crazy I really don’t want this but that doctor who episode with Clara as a dalek made me think of this.

Then it got me thinking about how the whole saga could be about how Ben solo as the final chosen one becomes R2 and all the paths are leading to this .It sounds bonkers . I know . Vader became machine to the dark and Ben becomes machine when he goes light side because it’s how his soul is resurrected( maybe they are going by the 3 days resurrection from the bible and it’s too late for Ben by time he comes back ?This is morbid - am sorry but it would also explain the orbs around Han in the Han Solo comic especially if Ben in this time is going through time and space similar to the film interstellar). .

I believe the saga has first been showing us that resurrection is possible ( preserving the soul /consciousness) by force ghosts , then kanan was a variation of that and one step further in that he truly let go and didn’t take the form of his physical self but in a wolf , and maybe Ben solo will go one step further but there could be a twist because if Ben is following the path of the chosen one ( see Old Testament Isaiah references below ) then he will suffer greatly , he won’t be recognised , and no one will know he was there but he will be so well loved ( which is R2). And it would explain R2’s dreaming in TFA since the temple incident ( maybe that’s when Ben found out about his destiny and tried to fight it )and not really being present - he didn’t need to be because Ben solo was there present as a man as the witness , as the narrator.
It fits in with Ben being a scribe too ( his calligraphy set )as R2 is telling the story of the skywalkers. This is so painful writing this guys , seriously welling up with tears here and it’s bonkers and so don’t want them to go this way because if they do I don’t know if I will be able to watch the saga again.

But this would explain the split views on Kylo/Ben by the fans .He’s been set up deliberately like this as the chosen one /messiah and Adam Driver’s amazing acting had paid off because he’s meant to be divisive. Just like the chosen one ( messiah - see Isaiah references below ).
Moreover there was a leaker way back( can’t remember who it was ) that said Ben’s redemption costume was silver and white ( can’t remember if they said blue too though? Does anyone remember this ?) which made me initially think of Ahsoka that when she’s in balance that’s what her costume looks like and it makes sense that maybe he would have similar colours .But it’s also the colours of R2 too - foreshadowing. Really hope not . I guess we might find out more because Rey shares scenes with R2 and goes off on a quest with him according to those latest leaks from MSW .
I so don’t want this to be true and not trolling ( wish I were ) but along with kanan in Rebels , L3 becoming part of the falcon in Solo and Vader becoming machine I can’t help thinking if it’s foreshadowing.
I started watching phantom menace again and noticed R2’s sensor flickers constantly between red and blue all the time . It’s tragic that someone who has suffered like Ben has all his life ( that’s how I see it anyway ) and was rejected , scorned , could end up completely loved if he ends up as R2 because R2 is so loved in Star Wars and saves the galaxy time and time again . But it’s a way he could be with his family . It’s just awful . Am sorry .

I also think Reylo happens because if they are going by Isaiah then the messiah will see his descendants which to me suggests his children but his soul will be the price. It’s similar to Kanan’s fate and seriously i’ve Never in my whole life have wanted to be so wrong .hope none of this comes to pass . Please convince me otherwise . Sad Sad
url=https://servimg.com/view/19863862/414]Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 A7e30810[/url]
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 65383710
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 C6da6910

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 09083310
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1110
Likes : 3761
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by giaciak2 on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 5:31 am

@AhsokaTano

Remember that Ezra pulls Ahsoka out of the time portal.

For me, in my vision, Kylo dies to save the galaxy and Rey.

For me :
Sky walkers are superior beings (semi-god type) sent by the Force to bring balance, they are always two and opposite and attracted to each other. Shimi was the first Sky - walker but she can't find her opposite or he dies. Anakin meets Padme and Palpatine. For me at that point I think Palpatine holds the elected one in a time loop. To continue to reign, he must keep the one on the dark side alone.

Also Padme, for me, is a sky - walker. She always loves Anakin regardless of what he does. But she can't follow him to the dark side because she's the light side, she's his half. When Anakin falls Padme has failed her mission and leaves ...

The Force sends so many other walkers, but since it is a fairy tale the spirit of the elect lives in his descendants, Leia, Luke, Ben ... and evil manages to always keep the person in check because they are alone.

But the Force sends Rey, sends a new Shimi. Force wants balance. Rey is attracted to Ben because he is her opposite and vice versa.

But Ben suffers, he is no longer so pure because there is the blood of Han, a human and humans are fragile and passionate, but also courageous and ready to give their lives to save someone. (Makes a little green lantern)

Ben or Rey discover they are inside a time loop. Maybe Han Solo finds out and brings something back to life. Maybe Kylo has killed Han at other times or Han is trying all the strategies to make his son understand that he is a prisoner of a scam.

Ben and Rey come to understand that there is this scam and as they want to save the galaxy (for opposite reasons) they unite.

Rey and Ben fall in love like Padme and Anakin, like Han and Leia, and Ben now having clear that if he doesn't save Rey and his future children ... everything will come back as in the time loop of Anakin ... he decides to sacrifice himself, dying instead by Anakin ... Imagine a transposition in which Ben is Anakin, Rey is Padme, Finn is Obi-Wan.

Finn doesn't want to kill Ben so Rey will do it. Only killing Kylo / Ben will not repeat Vader's story.

Because it is a fairy tale ... The Force and all the Jedi and Sith gathered in great council will bring Ben back in his body but without the Force. Becoming the new Han Solo in fact.

But my theory is that only Sky - Walkers can open portals and travel through time, so Rey could bring Kylo 's body back alive from one of the portals.

In substantive terms, even if you see it dissolve into tiny dust, like Ezra, Rey will open the portal and take her boy back. She doesn't want to be alone.

If Rey, Poe and Finn were the trio like Luke, Han and Leia, the directors would have failed completely by sending obvious romantic messages between Rey and Kylo.

I mean Rey and Finn or Rey and Poe would have kissed in the central movie ... and instead JJ replaced the kiss with the touch hands. He said it, that he could make them kiss.

If Kylo were his cousin or brother they would have made the dynamic comedy like they did for Luke and Leia. The dynamic between the two of them was never romantic.

Also, how can we believe that directors worked without a story? Rey has visions of the future and Maz as a fairy driving her destiny ... and when Finn says "where's Rey?" Maz replies "she's where she needs to be." And in that moment we see Rey being carried like a bride by Kylo ...

Also, at first they said it was a fairy tale with a prince and a princess. He suffers because he feels lonely and unloved (have you ever read the book "The Misunderstood"?). She suffers because she feels alone and looks for a place. He offers her the galaxy (apparently the skywalkers / Solo use this formula to say: will you marry me?). For me, somehow he comes back to life from her ... in TFA he says ... I'll come back for you, honey ... I promise...

I hope I have comforted you Ahsoka.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 568
Likes : 1424
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation : Rome

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by AhsokaTano on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 6:44 am

I love this so much @giaciak2 thank you ! Cheek kiss
Yes of course Rey’s name means “king “- she’ll get Ben back just like Ezra got Ahsoka - maybe at the point before his death or some time before( am picturing too Back to the Future scenarios where they go back and change things ) and they will break the cycle and a new era will begin . H-beating Jumping cheers
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1110
Likes : 3761
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by giaciak2 on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 6:53 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:I love this so much @giaciak2 thank you ! Cheek kiss
Yes of course Rey’s name means “king “- she’ll get Ben back just like Ezra got Ahsoka - maybe at the point before his death or some time before( am picturing too Back to the Future scenarios where they go back and change things ) and they will break the cycle and a new era will begin . H-beating Jumping cheers
@"Ahsoka Tano"

I'm happy to hear you say this. I was very down because of spoilers in the past and in this forum I found a lot of support.

I like what you've added. In Spanish Rey means Regina, and if we change the letters from Rey to ray , it becomes a ray ... a spark of light ...

Also, without any reason, Kylo is always genuflected in front of her and this reminds me of a Templar knight OR Shocked ... imagine if it ends with Rey Regina - Ben, Poe and Finn bowed like the three musketeers Smile
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 568
Likes : 1424
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation : Rome

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by MaddieDove on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 7:54 am

@Teo oswald wrote:
This movie is about this new generation and what they’ve inherited, the light and the dark, and asking the question as they face the greatest evil, are they prepared? Are they ready? – J.J. Abrams wrote:

for sure I wasn't ready to hear Palpatine's laughter, but I think Rey and Kylo Ren together can do anything, I'd like to see the two of them fighting together again against the emperor and the first order.
And I'd like the emperor to talk about Vader to Kylo during their meeting. about Padme , about Luke. I want a scene in which Ben Solo rises and protects what he loves, I want more than the battle against the Praetorian guards. Smile
@Teo oswald

Every generation has a legend, and this one has a legend about two great Force users working together in defeating evil!!
(Falling in love while doing it Wink)
MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 130
Likes : 591
Date d'inscription : 2018-06-05

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by AhsokaTano on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 8:17 am

@giaciak2
Just had another thought - it’s positive don’t worry Smile . You know we see the monkey alien fixing kylo’s mask in the trailer and there was a leak a while back ( in crack leaks ) about the scene with the two kylos which didn’t make sense at the time and the leaker said that was all they knew ?
Have just been thinking this is where Rey saving Ben could involve the two kylos ie Ben and kylo( his dark and light side ) and his mask acting like one of the objects ( Fixed by the monkey alien ) that Rey used to bring kylo back from the world between worlds , the netherworld just like Vader brings back Lord momin from the netherworld in the Vader comics ( world between worlds ? ) via his mask . This could be how Rey brings Kylo/Ben back from the dead to human Ben AND if the R2D2 scenario has any credibility ( which Am doubting now ) and therein resides Ben’s light side , she’ll need to go off on a mission with him ( as MSW suggest in the leaks ) to access the world between worlds to bring back Ben/Kylo complete in body and soul - his light and darkness combined in his human body to make him whole again . Smile


Last edited by AhsokaTano on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1110
Likes : 3761
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by giaciak2 on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 8:21 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:@giaciak2
Just had another thought - it’s positive don’t worry Smile . You know we see the monkey alien fixing kylo’s  mask in the trailer and there was a leak a while back ( in crack leaks ) about the scene with the two kylos which didn’t make sense and the leaker said that was all they knew ? Have just been thinking this is where Rey saving Ben could involve the two kylos and his mask acting like the object where Rey brings kylo back from the world between worlds , the netherworld just like Vader brings back lord momin from the netherworld ( world between worlds ? ) via his mask . This could be how she brings him back from the dead to human Ben AND if the r2 d2 scenario has any credibility ( which Am doubting now ) and therein resides Ben’s light side , she’ll need to go off on a mission with him ( as MSW suggest in the leaks ) to access the world between worlds to bring back Ben/Kylo complete in body and soul - his light and darkness combined in his human body . Smile
@"Ahsoka Tano"

OMG ! YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp9JsZF-iBk
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 568
Likes : 1424
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation : Rome

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by Walflarck on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 10:16 am

in fact "Rey" is a name belonging to Japanese culture means "lotus flower", the same meaning as Padmé.
Walflarck
Walflarck
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 6
Likes : 19
Date d'inscription : 2019-02-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by giaciak2 on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 10:23 am

@Walflarck wrote:in fact "Rey" is a name belonging to Japanese culture means "lotus flower", the same meaning as Padmé.
@Walflarck

OHHHHH also Padme e Shimi takes the name fron Lotus flower

This is Shmi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakshmi and Padma is the reincarnation of Lakshmi https://www.britannica.com/topic/Padma

... so Rey is an other lotus Flower .... OMG!

@Walflarck Could you put a reference in English?
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 568
Likes : 1424
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation : Rome

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by Starliteprism on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 10:45 am

@giaciak2 wrote:
@Walflarck wrote:in fact "Rey" is a name belonging to Japanese culture means "lotus flower", the same meaning as Padmé.
@Walflarck

OHHHHH also Padme e Shimi takes the name fron Lotus flower

This is Shmi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakshmi and Padma is the reincarnation of Lakshmi https://www.britannica.com/topic/Padma

... so Rey is an other lotus Flower .... OMG!

@Walflarck  Could you put a reference in English?
@giaciak2

and Vishnu(incarnates: Rama/Krishna) is the hubbie to Lakshmi and then Padmavati. Vishnu holds a Lotus in one of his hand and active energy is from Lakshmi. Love the layering of Star Wars.

https://www.beliefnet.com/entertainment/movies/2005/05/yoda-and-yoga.aspx
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 669
Likes : 2078
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-17
Localisation : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by Forsythia on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 12:38 pm

@giaciak2 wrote:
@Walflarck wrote:in fact "Rey" is a name belonging to Japanese culture means "lotus flower", the same meaning as Padmé.
@Walflarck

OHHHHH also Padme e Shimi takes the name fron Lotus flower

This is Shmi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakshmi and Padma is the reincarnation of Lakshmi https://www.britannica.com/topic/Padma

... so Rey is an other lotus Flower .... OMG!

@Walflarck  Could you put a reference in English?

As far as I know, "Ren" is a Japanese name that means "lotus flower" or "love", and "Rey" might be derived from the Spanish word "rey" which means "king".
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 462
Likes : 2535
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-11

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum