Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 4 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by Teo oswald on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 1:51 pm

I want to see that again !!! in all possible ways hahaha Cool

Two bodies in a swift, majestic dance, made for this fight, this moment and this chance” wrote:

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_pb3wmxZFSo1vz0eqc_500
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 4 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by Walflarck on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 2:47 pm

Sorry for the mistake, she's right ... I had seen this video, but I had not checked the information.

Now I also do not know if I would be able to find somewhere that the original name of Padmé, first was Rey and his similar concept ... That really made me sad.

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 4 SzRzOLQ

Last edited by Walflarck on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Walflarck
Walflarck
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 3:28 pm

@AhsokaTano

Where did you see that Kanan becomes a wolf? The white loth wolf is not Kanan. The white wolf even appears to Kanan when he is very much alive. Yes, in one episode, it is implied that it acts as Kanan’s messenger after his death, but Kanan does say goodbye later to Hera in an emotional last scene, while the wolf remains. It’s not even clear if the white wolf is really a wolf or a manifestation of the Force and Dave Filoni likes to keep things open to interpretation.

As for L3, she’s a droid whose programming was uploaded into a ship. There are strange things in SW, but Ben Solo being resurrected in R2 would be a hard story to sell in my opinion. Could work in pure science fiction, but the SW trilogies are more fairy tales in space than science fiction.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 3:30 pm

@Forsythia wrote:
@giaciak2 wrote:
@Walflarck wrote:in fact "Rey" is a name belonging to Japanese culture means "lotus flower", the same meaning as Padmé.
@Walflarck

OHHHHH also Padme e Shimi takes the name fron Lotus flower

This is Shmi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakshmi and Padma is the reincarnation of Lakshmi https://www.britannica.com/topic/Padma

... so Rey is an other lotus Flower .... OMG!

@Walflarck  Could you put a reference in English?

As far as I know, "Ren" is a Japanese name that means "lotus flower" or "love", and "Rey" might be derived from the Spanish word "rey" which means "king".
@Forsythia

Rei in Japanese can mean "bell" which is interesting considering the bells in her theme, the bells we see in her AT-AT (also conveniently beside that wilting flower) and the comparisons with Beauty and the Beast and Rey/Kylo's relationship which has been explained, ad nauseam, by better people.

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 4 Image10

I am starting to think that there IS going to be some kind of Skywalker curse and Rey will be the one to break it. Kylo ("the beast", as per Maz in TFA) will transform into Ben ("who sort of looks like a Prince").

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 4 Fdef6210
nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Walflarck on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 3:38 pm

@nemapasara wrote:
@Forsythia wrote:
@giaciak2 wrote:
@Walflarck wrote:in fact "Rey" is a name belonging to Japanese culture means "lotus flower", the same meaning as Padmé.
@Walflarck

OHHHHH also Padme e Shimi takes the name fron Lotus flower

This is Shmi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakshmi and Padma is the reincarnation of Lakshmi https://www.britannica.com/topic/Padma

... so Rey is an other lotus Flower .... OMG!

@Walflarck  Could you put a reference in English?

As far as I know, "Ren" is a Japanese name that means "lotus flower" or "love", and "Rey" might be derived from the Spanish word "rey" which means "king".
@Forsythia

Rei in Japanese can mean "bell" which is interesting considering the bells in her theme, the bells we see in her AT-AT (also conveniently beside that wilting flower) and the comparisons with Beauty and the Beast and Rey/Kylo's relationship which has been explained, ad nauseam, by better people.

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 4 Image10

I am starting to think that there IS going to be some kind of Skywalker curse and Rey will be the one to break it. Kylo ("the beast", as per Maz in TFA) will transform into Ben ("who sort of looks like a Prince").

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 4 Fdef6210
@nemapasara

I like this theory
Walflarck
Walflarck
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 3:45 pm

@SanghaRen
I was talking about the Dume wolf - the one that specifically appears to Ezra that has the same eyes as Kanan and is bigger and scarier then the rest . Ezra knows it’s kanan because he says things like he is Dume ( kanan’s Original surname ) and he smells like kanan . He warns Ezra about what is about to happen to the Lothal Temple .
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aFtlJeSsWPk
Hope that link works .
Regarding R2 I pray that’s not what they have in mind for Ben/kylo Or if it is that Rey changes fate and saves him by resurrecting him back etc like discussed above via world between worlds .

This is what Dave Filoni said about the Dume wolf :
In that way, when you see the Dume wolf, to say that Dume isn't exactly Kanan, it's not his individual consciousness, but it is a part of the whole. All material is matter, all things at one level on the same level in different states constantly changing. So Dume is kind of a version of that. There's a consciousness to some degree of Kanan in it, but not so active that it would say, "Hello, Ezra."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.syfy.com/syfywire/dave-filoni-on-kanans-future-and-how-george-lucas-and-tolkien-impact-star-wars-rebels%3famp

Anyway I feel better about it then I did this morning I can tell you lol. I was pretty upset thinking they could possibly go there and there would be no way out until @giaciak2 kindly reminded me this is the heroine’s journey too and Rey will save him Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 4:30 pm

@AhsokaTano wrote:@SanghaRen
I was talking about the Dume wolf - the one that specifically appears to Ezra that has the same eyes as Kanan and is bigger and scarier then the rest . Ezra knows it’s kanan because he says things like he is Dume ( kanan’s Original surname ) and he smells like kanan . He warns Ezra about what is about to happen to the Lothal Temple .
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aFtlJeSsWPk
Hope that link works .
Regarding R2 I pray that’s not what they have in mind for Ben/kylo Or if it is that Rey changes fate and saves him by resurrecting him back etc like discussed above via world between worlds .
@AhsokaTano

I know which wolf you mean. I am a SWR fan. There’s beauty in a white majestic wolf, that might be more a manifestation of the force than a real wolf, acting as Kanan’s messenger after death. In SWR there are a few animals that seem more attuned to the Force and they usually are shown as gracious and mysterious. I fail to see the beauty in Ben’s consciousness or whatever you want to call it end into a chirpy beeping droid, even if it’s R2 and the Force is probably strong with it too. I cannot even imagine a scene where Rey says to R2 “Is that you, Ben?” Maybe I don’t have enough imagination to see how they could make it work without it looking, well, silly. If he has to be temporarily in a vessel, a human one would make more sense - why not Rey herself?

As for the world between worlds, I don’t think they’ll use the concept per se. So far there’s been no real crossover between the ST and SWR, only little callbacks here and there. They might use something that will have a similar taste to it, though. I’ll let myself be surprised on that one.

Glad you feel better.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 24 Apr 2019, 4:26 am

@SanghaRen
To be honest I can’t imagine whole R2 scenario unless they did it like Clara in Doctor who ( Matt Smith & Jenna Coleman) which would make it poignant and sad but don’t want to go there really and would like to think that if they did it would be temporary and that R2 could exist without Ben’s soul so that he could still exist without him . I gotta say though it would show the karmic circle of life though through skywalker beginning as a droid , then slave , Jedi and supreme leader but I don’t like it and I prefer your idea that he lives in Rey temporarily as his other half until he comes back ( unless they plan on using Ben’s soul to come back through his son or daughter which I could understand but it’s not the same at all as bringing him back as Ben). It fits in nicely with Luke’s speech “ a thousand generations live in you now “... Ok if they are going down this route I definitely want something to suggest that Rey and Ben/Kylo sleep together because if they go down the route of Ben living in Rey and she has A child everyone will say Rey was his mother to convolute the issue even more .Lol! Just hope they keep it simple .

Anyway below is a clip from Doctor who when Clara is a dalek ( to show you what I meant as to how they could show it not that I want this):
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=epc-Z974eiQ

I just would like one Star Wars where the skywalkers have both their mother and father - happy and together and alive and loving their children - after everything that whole family have been through. I don’t mind if they make me cry in the process as long as the ending is perfect and they are together . If they don’t end it like this to be honest then it’s a cop out again with absent fathers throughout the whole saga . I know Han is the nearest to a decent father and loved his son and gave up his life but he still wasn’t there for him as he and Leia sent Ben off to Jedi temple . Even if it takes a thousand generation of Jedi to bring Ben back along with Rey( so that he can be with her ) I hope they do .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu 25 Apr 2019, 7:13 am

Ok am going to reiterate my wacky theory prediction with JJ’s love of time travel etc and incorporate world between worlds etc because I think this is where they could be headed . It’s positive I promise Smile . This will change the saga forever and how we see it . And yes I admit there is a little Doctor who influence here and discussing where the saga could be going with @spacebaby45678
( thank you Smile )Yesterday and tarot made me think of a few more ways in which it could go .

I believe Ben is the chosen one that will conquer death . He will be the skywalker that learned to really let go his conscious self to preserve his memories and soul to ultimately defeat Palpatine. He will defy the stars literally which is what Lando said about him in last shot and his soul is ancient ( as Han thought in the aftermath novels ) because he has been traversing time and space again and again - to me he is the ultimate chosen one - the seal as it were of chosen ones .
Ok here goes - it’s positive I promise you though wacky . I think Ben went to dark side to evade his destiny - because R2 prob told him “I am you “ and in denial and fear (because naturally as a human you would be scared ) he went darkside ( but this is a good thing because this will enable Rey to resurrect him with his helmet via world between worlds as Vader does Lord Momin). Yeah it’s morbid I know and wacky. But it explains Ben solo because all I get from Ben through the books etc is that he was a good kid and proper little scribe and Jedi and just wanted love but was rejected and neglected Time and time again and ended up in a bad place with Snoke ( possible Palpatine or both if they are one and the same or working together).

I definitely think now Rey is our John the Baptist figure /Kenobi figure - in prequels someone says “ wherever there is skywalker there is Kenobi “- foreshadowing maybe that she is a Kenobi ? She’s definitely going to be the John the Baptist figure who leads the way and helps the chosen one but this time she won’t let him go.

Anyway as I said before in my predictions (due to canon Star Wars novels and comics ) I believe they are stuck in a time loop or reality has been altered in some way - Palpatine (like the Nazis who wanted to instigate the 1000 year
Reich using the occult ,) has achieved it in 10,000 years - with skywalkers as the bait and Rey as vessel( see my quotes in this thread from Tarkin novel which is canon and Emperor’s victory speech from revenge of the Sith - the plan is there). But things got me thinking about that quote about Ben that Lando says in Last Shot “ His defiance will shake the stars because he’s got the blood of a scroundrel
And princess in his veins “.

That has to mean something. He will break the curse and come back from the dead once he’s done time in purgatory ( via R2 ) because each time he goes through the time cycle and through time he remembers ( he’s preserved his memories in R2 who has never been memory wiped and came from nowhere - he haven’t seen him built like c3po). He adds echoes through time to remind himself of who he is so when he is around that knowledge that has been handed down to him like a ripple through time he will eventually break free & conquer death/chaos so he can resurrect himself with Rey’s help because she is his soulmate . If you think of Star Wars as a whole including films, books , comics and animated series symbiosis is a big factor in this - things living off another in order to survive .

It’s crazy but think of this :
R2 after the temple incident shut down and was in a dream state . It’s funny how as soon as REY enters the base he wakes up just like when Rey was on Jakku and Kylo entered Jakku ,Rey’s powers wake up shortly after.

It’s bonkers but it ties in with the messiah too the original prophecies in Isaiah Old Testament- how he would be in the world but no one would know and how he would be like a worm, lowly but see his descendants. ( have quoted all this above if you go through the thread ). In Star Wars the lowest life form are droids because they are servants .

Ben has been Jedi and Sith like his grandfather but not machine yet . He is reverse Anakin . His redemption will include becoming machine just like Vader’s going to the dark meant becoming machine . But temporarily because this is his purgatory just like it was for Anakin ( only Ben will use it for good and earn his redemption because of it and life at the end not death as Anakin got ).

Crazy I know but again “doctor who “is my influence here - (those Clara episodes where she becomes a dalek and also the one where the doctor was trapped for thousands of years in
A time loop trying to find his way out , each time dying and then the time loop rebooting again and eventually each time he left clues throughout time and eventually worked his way out to find his way home ).

I think they are going to do something similar personally. Ben will become skywalker - master of time and space which is its original intention and meaning - even death will not be able to contain him.

I think Rey is crucial though and will be skywalker too in all senses of the word I said above and key to bringing him back because as predicted by tarot she is represented by life healing water and they are soulmates .

I also believe that when Ben says “what girl “in force awakens “- well I believe it’s because Rey has accessed the world between worlds to go back in time to when he was kylo to convince him to come back, kill his father ( because that will kick start his return to the light ) and he being who he is will think she’s an angel just like Anakin thought Padme was . “ I know what I have to do but I don’t know if I have the strength to do it”. It’s meant to be .
It’s epic but crazy and shocking . The idea that a love is so great it survives death and wills you into coming back and breaking your chains( because let’s face it skywalkers are slaves to Palpatine) is just urgh - epic !
Epic epic epic . If it goes down this route the Star Wars saga will never be the same again but Ben solo will be respected and loved .

It’s also very like beauty and the beast when the humans become magical objects in a way- you could view it that way .
Anyway will let you digest the above and how crazy it is and I know some of you hate time travel but world between worlds changed all this and technically it’s not straight forward time travel .

Watch little R2 next time you see the films - his sensor at the front goes from red to blue all the time and he’s a cheeky little thing as we know - giving people lightning shocks ( so I fully expect to see Ben use force lightning in Rise of Skywalker) - it’s interesting. We haven’t seen Ben interact with R2 yet and someone said in an article above I quoted ,how could R2 be the scribe telling the skywalker story if he was asleep
In force awakens - well Ben/kylo was awake so he didn’t need to be .

The following passages - one from the tarot article @spacebaby45678 posted yesterday and also one from Philip Pullman’s northern lights trilogy had a lasting impression on me and the possibilities.

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 4 5d121a10
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 4 F2a77610

If skywalker returns the new Jedi will rise - snoke in TFA - prophecy I think and these new Jedi will be masters of their own destinies and fate .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 25 Apr 2019, 9:52 am

@AhsokaTano

Great meta, tons to chew on but I will tell you the parts that vibe with me immediately

"I believe Ben is the chosen one that will conquer death . He will be the skywalker that learned to really let go his conscious self to preserve his memories and soul to ultimately defeat Palpatine."

Yes, this would be completing the 3rd arc of the Skywalkers, and this was Jesus's role as the conqueror of death.

[i[Ben has been Jedi and Sith like his grandfather but not machine yet . He is reverse Anakin . His redemption will include becoming machine just like Vader’s going to the dark meant becoming machine . But temporarily because this is his purgatory just like it was for Anakin ( only Ben will use it for good and earn his redemption because of it and life at the end not death as Anakin got ). [/i]

Jesus is in hell for 3 days, so yes, hell to Ben would be housing his soul and or body in a machine.

I think they are going to do something similar personally. Ben will become skywalker - master of time and space which is its original intention and meaning - even death will not be able to contain him.

After watching TFA, I always thought that Kylo was very much like the character of Paul in Dune, with his ability to contain both the light and the dark. In Dune, Paul the Meta human super being, is master of space and time and can fold space.

Kwisatz Haderach (/ˈkwɪsɑːts ˈhɑːdəræk/[8]). They intend to achieve this superbeing through a massive human breeding program, which they have conducted for countless generations; using careful manipulations of relationships and breeding sisters to "collect" key genes, the Bene Gesserit have controlled and finessed bloodlines through the ages. Also called "the one who can be two places simultaneously" or "the one who can be many places at once," the Kwisatz Haderach (defined by Herbert as "The Shortening of the Way"), with supreme prescience and access to both male and female lines in Other Memory, will be an overt figure in the Bene Gesserit's manipulations, thrust upon the universe as a messiah.[9]

Rey Kenobi...

Yes, the Master & Apprentice novels has made it clear that Obi Wan was a complete failure with training and saving Anakin. So now both Rey & Ben will succeed where there Grandfathers have failed. Rey to save Ben, and Ben to conquer death...
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Thu 25 Apr 2019, 4:44 pm

No one's predictions can be better than this guy's Wink listen all the way to the end!

Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Thu 25 Apr 2019, 5:05 pm

@Xylo Ren @Xylo Ren -squeeeeeeeeeeee! I love these vids! So hilarious!
Too many funnies went by so quickly-After work I’m gonna watch it again!
“ let’s dissect this like its name is snoke” rofl!!
This guy nails it with the predictions! Love all the little hints about how he really likes Rey!
Kylo dies - (but Ben Solo lives!)
This made my day- thanks for sharing xylo ren!
cheers cheers cheers
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Thu 25 Apr 2019, 5:27 pm

I don’t understand English well. What does he say?
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Fri 26 Apr 2019, 2:02 am

@Xylo Ren
Kylo’s reaction is spot on!Ha ha! This guy has been paying attention to all the leaks and theories . It’s really funny lol! couldn’t stop laughing ! Razz
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Fri 26 Apr 2019, 5:30 am

Ok my lovelies am loving writing this bit of info as it has me super excited now ( excuse the double post but this is important bit of theory thinking). Names are significant in Star Wars as we all know and people either have no name or are named by someone else or give themselves new names when they take on new identities etc  and especially in this sequel trilogy for example Finn is named by Poe as he has no name , Ben’s name means “ son” and he takes on a dark side side kylo etc etc . Well if you follow my theory above that Ben/Kylo becomes R2 as part of his purgatory ( redemption) before resurrection then I predict that it will be him writing the skywalker saga at the end and giving it to the whills . It says R2 does it not in the whills ? Well yes it’s him because my prediction is he will take on this name . So let’s look at this name shall we ? R2 ????

Artu. Arturo. Arthur !!!!! King Arthur . Artu is the derivative from where Arthur comes from . See name meaning below . It’s just so unbelievably epic ! Am speechless if they do this and tie in King Arthur to it too . It’s just too good to be true !
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 4 12998310

This would mean the skywalker saber really is the original Excalibur and skywalker saga isn’t just a retelling origin story for faiths around the world but also a King Arthur origin story .
Ok this isn’t coincidence Rey ( King in Spanish )+ R2(Artu)= King Arthur
They’ve known EXACTLY where this has been heading from day one Smile
cheers

NB/post note - Ok am editing this everyone because I found more evidence that Ben is literally Arthur if the Artoo deeto scenario happens .
In Anglo Saxon there was no “ d” it was “th” making the name “artu-thu”.
Also look at the name for Arthur in different languages - in
Some it’s basically Artoo.

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 4 D7c75810
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 4 B708d610
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 4 F2b7a910

That would be a nice end to the saga gotta say if this comes to pass - King Arthur the once and future king ie the skywalkers masters of time and space ( if you haven’t a clue what am talking about look over the thread the last few days lol!)
Smile

Last edited by AhsokaTano on Fri 26 Apr 2019, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Fri 26 Apr 2019, 9:20 am

Should be spoiler ethical and say this is a spoiler from Endgame, yet it leads to a prediction/hope/feeling....

after seeing Endgame, I am feeling confident/hopeful that we will see Natalie Portman as Padme. She seems game with cameos that help the story. So...squee! Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Fri 26 Apr 2019, 9:46 am

@Xylo Ren wrote:No one's predictions can be better than this guy's Wink listen all the way to the end!

@Xylo Ren

I snorted on the 'Drop kicked a jawa' part. But actually in all seriousness, the point about the theme at the end was something I hadn't noticed. Woo!
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Fri 26 Apr 2019, 11:42 am

My prediction is that the name of the film has 2 meanings.

1. Bendemption
2. Palpatine being the creator of Anakin Skywalker and the Skywalkers

The second is based on an  interpretation of the PT and Palpatine talking about how his master could create life and then he killed is master and learned everything he knew. The trailer IMO links the laugh of Palpatine to the title reveal.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Fri 26 Apr 2019, 12:51 pm

They're having everyone believe Palpatine is the big bad, but part of me wonders if it's misdirection and exaggerating the size of his role. Like maybe it's a bit more esoteric than that. There's something so in your face about it. It reminds me of the TFA marketing that made Kylo seem very much like Vader (I will finish what you started). But I knew even then this person had something else going on, there was something so blatant about the way he was portrayed, it was clearly some kind of misdirect.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress on Fri 26 Apr 2019, 12:55 pm

@californiagirl

I hope that's the case. If they simply put him in to be the next "big bad" what was the point in killing Snoke? Palpatine may have a stronger connection to the Skywalkers but apart from that he is just a mean, powerful dude in a robe Nope
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Fri 26 Apr 2019, 1:10 pm

@Gemini wrote:My prediction is that the name of the film has 2 meanings.

1. Bendemption
2. Palpatine being the creator of Anakin Skywalker and the Skywalkers

The second is based on an  interpretation of the PT and Palpatine talking about how his master could create life and then he killed is master and learned everything he knew. The trailer IMO links the laugh of Palpatine to the title reveal.
@Gemini

I agree with #1, and think you're on the right track with #2. I also think it could just be that Palpatine/Sidious sensed the positive power of Anakin Skywalker and, in a "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" kind of a way, made it his personal quest to turn that power to the dark side or mitigate it in other ways.

I think we'll find out that this personal quest of Skywalker Risus Interruptus continued after his death (or whatever that was) at the end of ROTJ. Some connection between Palpatine and Snoke would explain both the First Order's complete mimicing of the Empire and Snoke's similar tack with Ben Solo. Turn him to the dark, confuse him, limit his power.

I think what we're going to see is this pattern finally broken and Skywalker, i.e. Ben Solo, finally allowed to rise and bring the full power as the chosen one to balance the force.

At first I thought the title meant that Rey herself was somehow a Skywalker. But the more I think of it, the Skywalker in the title is singular. If Rey is the Skywalker, that makes Ben kind of disposable. I don't think that fits with what we've seen in the first two movies of the ST.

In this scenario, the counterweight to Palpatine/Sidious' manipulation of Anakin Skywalker was always Obi-wan Kenobi. Obi-wan failed to stop Palpatine's manipulation of Anakin... but I think Palpatine's job would have been easier without Obi-wan there. And although Obi-wan failed to stop Palpatine from pushing Anakin past the point of no return, he kept Anakin alive, and he protected Luke, two factors which allowed the Skywalker bloodline to continue.

Rey has seen into Ben's mind when no one else could. She spared him when she could have done more damage to him at the end of TFA. She trusted him when no one else - not even Luke - would in TLJ. Her presence allowed Ben Solo to defeat Snoke. I think that Rey is a Kenobi and that this time, she will succeed where Obi-wan failed in helping Skywalker achieve his true chosen one destiny as some sort of advanced force-being.

Or... maybe Leia is the Skywalker that gets to do that. Smile
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Sat 27 Apr 2019, 6:07 am

Hey all me again ! Lol! Here I am with more crazy ideas . Lol! So I was having a look around the internet to have a look to see if I could find the torture scene from
the clone wars with R2 ( when he gets tortured like a reversal of when Ben ends up doing same to Poe and presumably other first order prisoners if R2 and Ben are one and the same ) and when R2 goes off to the droid spa to get pampered because I did think that would be typical Ben and here are the links :
Droid spa:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4WOZMnUC5QI
R2 gets tortured by Cad Bane:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6G18LAcs9sg

Anyway whilst there I also found that Star Wars characters have appeared in Indiana Jones - that’s really weird ??!!!
http://blog.tickets2you.com/7-easter-eggs-that-cross-over-in-star-wars-and-indiana-jones/
And that got me thinking a couple of things :
1) Is this all taking place in our galaxy a long time ago
Or :
2) And this ties in with my theory above and something @spacebaby45678 said about how in Dune , Paul is the culmination in a quest to create a supersoldier who can fold time and space . So.... and you probably know where am going with this , what if this is the case and in true Wizard of Oz style this super soldier ( whoever he is going to be played by presumably Adam Driver or even Matt Smith - well that will be ironic as master of time and space ) Wakes Up . Like literally wakes up . Lol! Honestly I would be so disappointed if they do this . I don’t mind if they tie events to Earth from the past but if they end up tying it to marvel universe with captain America and hydra ( the other thing that’s just dawned on me is there is a minister Hydan in Rebels who works for Palpatine which sounds similar - hmmmmm!Skywalkers as man and machine - sound familiar with Bucky ? All the snake imagery around snoke - hmmmm! In Star Wars it’s 9 galaxies they believe in , in marvel 9 realms , Palpatine and Empire and whole Nazi imagery of the empire and first order - hmmmm and if the 10,000 year Palpatine rule is anything to go by this is something that third reich also wanted to achieve 1000 year reich rule ).
Much as I like marvel and I know they do the Star Wars comics too ( another connection)- I gotta say I would not be a happy bunny if they went down this road.
Keep Star Wars as Star Wars .

NB/Am adding this in because it just occurred to me that skywalker could be like transition from man to god and if you want the marvel connection - it’s this - that Ben becomes Artoo , takes the name Artu which means follower of Thor !!!! So we could end up seeing the skywalker saga with Loki waking up and he’s become master of time and fate ( which is what he originally is in the comics ):
Below are his powers :
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 4 09802110
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 4 7cf42210

It’s crazy I don’t really want the two franchises to cross over but to be honest seeing those Indiana Jones Easter eggs and the symbolism has made my brain go there and look at patterns which are there but probably not significant. It would tie in with wizard of Oz too but obviously mean no lasting reylo and no Star Wars stories beyond the skywalker saga . This is the problem with Lucasfilm and marvel being under Disney - ideas and patterns start to cross over - just hope they don’t go there . At all. Not only would it be complex but very sad .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Sat 27 Apr 2019, 10:26 am

Ok am posting this here guys because I think it’s definitely important and we need to prepare ourselves .i honestly think now marvel and Star Wars are crossing over . It’s taken me two weeks of predictions ( see thought process above ) but I think skywalker saga is seeing into
The mind /dream state of Loki . Going from man to God . Loki is dead from infinity war and the skywalker saga is his transition in the netherworld to his rise .

This was the final clue :
https://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/75580/did-gaiman-make-up-loki-skywalker-or-does-he-have-a-source-for-it

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 4 Cc812d10

It explains why Loki skywalker has his own tv series that’s been commissioned .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sat 27 Apr 2019, 11:46 am

The only crossover we need is to replace Shia Lebouf as Mutt Williams son of Indiana Jones and recast him with Adam Driver. I mean we need to keep theses things consistent Razz

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 4 2Q==
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Sat 27 Apr 2019, 11:55 am

Yeah and to be honest I don’t want this either ha ha ! Just posted something about it on Reddit just now and it’s getting slaughtered already and people thinking am on drugs . Lol! I need to take a break from Star Wars and marvel methinks ! ha ha !
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum