THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 12 Sep 2019, 4:11 pm

@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@Lovely_Rose wrote:Well we can start with Reylo lol. What do the tarots say about how it will progress and end?
@Lovely_Rose

Reylo is a done deal don't you think? How it will end is easier to figure out than how will it progress... In addition, what I am doing here with this thread, analyzing symbols and their associations is not the same as the fortune telling aspect of Tarot as in when one gives another person a "reading" to tell or predict the future. I don't think Tarot covers the metaphysical aspects of Ben & Rey.. specifically what is the nature of they deep connection/force bond and how was it forged? Maybe I just don't know enough yet remember even though I had studied Tarot for a long time Tarot's actual astrological/mythological associations and those same associations with the Saga are very very new to me.

I can only tell you what I know, from the Wheel of Fortune Card, Card 10, the midpoint of the fools journey of tarot is always related to the Middle Chapter movie in each Trilogy. So we can expect Episode 9 to start from where Card 10 left us in numerical order.

Card 11 Justice = Rey... The Scales of Justice are in her hands, and the sword... remember it was Luke who having the scales forgave his father and threw down in sword in ROTJ

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 5 Coulk11en

Card 12, The Hanged Man   Kylo/Ben will change his point of view, ala Luke in ESB, and make a sacrifice of himself?

The Hanged Man is the only Tarot card visibly based on a mythological figure. He is Odin, the Norse god who hung from the World Tree for nine days to earn the knowledge of the Runes. Of all the cultures who embody the search for knowledge in their myths, only Odin carries out his quest without moving, at least in the physical sense. The true quest is seeking within, not without. This may be confusing at first, but only because the Hanged Man is the card of the paradox. The Hanged Man's mysteries are some of the oddest yet most enlightening the Tarot has to offer, and they cannot be learned by searching for lessons in the physical world - you must turn within.
@ahsokatano

The Hanged Man, however, has hung himself, and see how much wisdom he has found! Despite his obviously uncomfortable position, he is often pictured as smiling, and with a golden halo around his head to show divine inspiration and power. He is totally vulnerable to the world, and in his vulnerability he has found strength. The sacrifice he has made is his own freedom and power in the physical world; in exchange, he is granted real freedom and power on the spiritual plane.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 5 12-bota_tarot_the-hanged-man

Card 13, The Death Card... One or both of our protagonists will experience a literal or metaphorical death.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 5 Coulk13en

This Card is the Most important for Episode 9 and Rey & Ben/Kylo... The Temperance Card, this card represents the Leo & The Phoenix which are also on the Wheel of Fortune Card, you see the crown in the back which represents the Royal Stars. Is this card the key to the "deeper" connection?

The act of Temperance can also refer to the coming together of two distinct beings that must function as one.

this Key is attributed the Intelligence o f Probation, or Trial. This refers to the testing through which every aspirant must pass before he can reach the heights of Initiation. Its object is to determine his temper, or strength. Thus you see that Temperance refers to the act of tempering, or the making of a properly balanced mixture. It has a distinct reference to equilibration, for the Initiate must be perfectly balanced with reference to all of his vehicles. He no longer goes to extremes, but has mastery of the pairs of opposites, because he invariably chooses the middle path between two extreme courses of action. The fire from the torch falls upon an eagle, symbol of water, and the water from the vase falls upon a lion, symbol of fire. Thus we see a representation of the union of opposite forces in opposite directions. The twin mountain peaks are wisdom and understanding, and the crown above them represents the Primal Will.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 5 14-bota_tarot_temperance

So what can I tell you? Not much.. Razz Razz I think we already know the BIG things in the story we don't know HOW they work and I don't think  Tarot can tell you that until AFTER you have seen it.

The biggest thing I think is that Rey & Kylo's connection equals a power in the force we have not seen as of yet.

@spacebaby45678

So I guess this "Dyad" confirms my Temperance Card reading from this past May
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 12 Sep 2019, 4:14 pm

Palpatine is Hydra, when he finally reveals himself in ROTS, he has the snakes of Hydra on his Red Dress.... But it will be the Lion that kills him in the end not another Hydra or hydra granddaughter

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 5 Tumblr_pxmfgdzW3n1y8hadgo1_400

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 5 Tumblr_pxmeps2AY11y8hadgo1_540

Leo (the Lion) is a zodiacal constellation and is the last chapter of the Star Bible. It is the culmination of the theme of the the Star Bible, Genesis 3:15, when God promised our first parents that the Seed of Woman, Christ, would crush the head of the serpent. The Lion represents Christ as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, His final triumph over Satan, the Serpent. The Star named Minchar Al Alsad, meaning “Punishing of the Lion”, shows Christ executing the sentence on Satan and the bright Star Regulus, meaning “Treading Underfoot” shows the fate of Satan.

Just below Leo is the constellation Hydra (the Serpent) which represents Satan as he is finally “Tread Underfoot” by Christ. Hydra is pictured as a dead snake which has been cut into pieces. The brightest Star in Hydra, named Alphard, means “The Separated” and coveys this message. Two other constellations associated with Leo show God’s judgment on Satan, Corvus (The Raven) which is shown eating the flesh of the Serpent, and Crater (The Cup) pouring out God’s wrath on the Serpent.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Fri 13 Sep 2019, 8:57 am

@spacebaby45678
“The true quest is seeking within, not without. This may be confusing at first, but only because the Hanged Man is the card of the paradox. The Hanged Man's mysteries are some of the oddest yet most enlightening the Tarot has to offer, and they cannot be learned by searching for lessons in the physical world - you must turn within”
And
“He is totally vulnerable to the world, and in his vulnerability he has found strength. The sacrifice he has made is his own freedom and power in the physical world; in exchange, he is granted real freedom and power on the spiritual plane. ”
I love what you said here above . This will
Be birth of Ben solo and his path to enlightenment. Smile I love you

I also love the hydra and Leo references above . So the lion in this case would be both Ben and Rey ? He’s the raven presumably and she’s the cup with water .
It is interesting too how whenever rey is around people are thirsting or hungry but I think
It’s a spiritual hunger and thirst rather than anything else .Finn finds water just before he bumps into Rey in TFA , Ben is splashed with water like a baptism of sorts during a force bond with Rey and we are told that when he looks at Rey in the novel his gaze towards her is hungry . Yes am aware it’s sexual too but I think it’s more than that because kylo like Darth nihilus is hungry like a wound in the force that needs his hunger and thirst quenched and satisfied and the only way is through Rey . He’s been emotionally, physically and mentally starved and waiting for Rey all his life to complete him .
Anyway I found something interesting in one of the recent Vader comics - am posting here because of the serpent /dragon analogies associated with Vader and ( as death ) and Skywalkers ( Rey even calls Kylo a snake in TLJ) and also cross symbolism of royal stars which I’ve highlighted . Again in this comic the vision of the dead people wanting their thirst quenched like zombies is interesting. These are visions . A bartender
Who Vader is after comes across a plant that distorts reality and makes him see things . I also thought it interesting that the hunting lodge in the woods becomes like a nightmare version of Aladdin’s cave .

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 5 299f5510THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 5 F7250010
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 5 Aedede10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 5 A8e16e10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 5 E9cf8110
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 5 257cdb10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 5 D0876a10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 5 4846b510
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Fri 13 Sep 2019, 9:45 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:@spacebaby45678
“The true quest is seeking within, not without. This may be confusing at first, but only because the Hanged Man is the card of the paradox. The Hanged Man's mysteries are some of the oddest yet most enlightening the Tarot has to offer, and they cannot be learned by searching for lessons in the physical world - you must turn within”
And
“He is totally vulnerable to the world, and in his vulnerability he has found strength. The sacrifice he has made is his own freedom and power in the physical world; in exchange, he is granted real freedom and power on the spiritual plane. ”
I love  what you said here above . This will
Be birth of Ben solo and his path to enlightenment. Smile I love you

I also love the hydra and Leo references above . So the lion in this case would be both Ben and Rey ? He’s the raven presumably  and she’s the cup with water .
It is interesting too how whenever rey is around people are thirsting or hungry but I think
It’s a spiritual hunger and thirst rather than anything else .Finn finds water just before he bumps into Rey in TFA , Ben is splashed with water like a baptism of sorts during a force bond with Rey and we are told that when he looks at Rey in the novel his gaze towards her is hungry . Yes am aware it’s sexual too but I think it’s more than that because kylo like Darth nihilus is hungry like a wound in the force that needs his hunger and thirst quenched and satisfied and the only way is through Rey . He’s been emotionally, physically and mentally starved and waiting for Rey all his life to complete him .
Anyway I found something interesting in one of the recent Vader comics - am posting here because of the serpent /dragon analogies  associated with Vader and  ( as death ) and Skywalkers ( Rey even calls Kylo a snake in TLJ) and also cross symbolism of royal stars which I’ve highlighted . Again in this comic the vision of the dead people wanting their thirst quenched like zombies is interesting. These are visions . A bartender
Who Vader is after comes across a plant that distorts reality and makes him see things
. I also thought it interesting that the hunting lodge in the woods becomes like a nightmare version of Aladdin’s cave .

@AhsokaTano

The hangman.... who shall be the hangman in TROS? Rey or Ben.. both? Will their world views be turned upside down in TROS? We shall see.

I love what you have to say about Water, Rey & Thirst.. this is the essence of Aquarius, she/he pours the living water on all, her first act in TFA after unmasking is to Drink water

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 5 Tarotstar_aquariuswaterbearer

No only Rey is the Lion.... Remember, the 4 cherubim.... Aquarius/Leo = Kenobi & Scorpio/Bull = Skywalker

I find this panel interesting because it directly shows the Lion & Hydra battling for the soul of a Skywalker

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 5 Tumblr_pxrtkaslen1y8hadgo4_540

The Raven & The Cup on Hydra... still not sure what to say about that in regards to GFFA
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum