THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 23 May 2019, 11:59 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:Amazing ! So through coded mythic stories & religion  they are telling us the very story of the universe , the essence of matter and the soul  through archetypes ( Star Wars being an example of this ). As the video above says this is a way of explaining the drama as it unfolds in the universe ( in layman’s terms ) in a language we would understand. Geometry seeks to explain this too and tell the story of universe - one way is the patterns in nature ie lotus flowers being symbols for atoms  which is the very essence of life . The universe wants us to understand it but sometimes the only way we can understand it is by conveying it in a language or symbolism we would relate to in order to understand it. It’s why the story of the cross keeps repeating itself over and over throughout the ages . Wow! Epic stuff! Smile
@AhsokaTano

Yessss!!! The more I learn the more my mind is blown

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Giphy


Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Thu 23 May 2019, 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2944
Likes : 6851
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 23 May 2019, 12:04 pm

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 9k=

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 54d9c6116a7b500b3ff7b4f966c632a9


https://darkstarastrology.com/regulus/
The Pride Of Clans

"Regulus Virgo With 21st century Regulus, the risk of downfall is only great if one resorts to displaying excess pride, ego-mania, arrogance, and most of all the famous Regulus revenge. It is said that the higher these Lions climb, the bigger the risk of falling from grace.

However I think this ‘pride comes before a fall’ attitude might be another way to keep the average person down. There is nothing wrong with genuine self-love and confidence! Being the best and aiming for excellence is almost frowned upon those days.

Regulus passionately conserves culture, and is ultra-protective towards their creations, descendants and artistic ones. So these lions will naturally empower others to recognise their own creativity and sovereignty. In this case then, the red carpet will not be pulled abruptly from under their feet and Regulus in its high vibration can be a great mentor.

Evolved Regulus is about dissolving away all the false masks imposed on us by society and and getting to the essence of our true sovereign-self. In order to do that, Regulus also has to wrestle with its bestial, knee-jerk reactions. These qualities can distance it from people, but lions are pack animals, so a lonely lion is a sad lion indeed.

One of the ways Regulus can keep strong is to remember how the lion works. He is strongest within his family pack, so connection and pride of ones ancestors is vital.

Proud Ancestry

Regulus into Virgo means that women are the gate-keepers to the next generation, with birth control they have more say now wether we even have a next generation! Virgo is said to be a barren sign and the results of birth-control have had a huge effect on western civilisation. We were also told that population growth was not environmentally friendly! (Another Virgo/humanitarian theme.) .

It is interesting that there are two meanings to the word ‘pride’. With Regulus that means a less individualistic ego-ic pride. At the same time Regulus is moving towards a deeper connection to ones ‘pride’ in the sense of an inherited genetic linage. Why do you think ‘Blue bloods’ were so successful? Support and inspiration from their ancestors was essential for that Regulus success. In the past, working for one’s descendants was also a great motivator, which was why inheritance and conservation of the land was so important. It will be interesting to see how birthrates (Virgo) between the world’s ‘clans’ (Regulus) in the next 600 years will affect the ecology (Virgo) of our precious planet.
"
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Regulus

General Pryde? Is he a Kenobi? Rey's Dad?

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Tumblr_prwqhoZfEi1y8hadgo1_500


Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Fri 24 May 2019, 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2944
Likes : 6851
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by Lovely_Rose on Thu 23 May 2019, 1:11 pm

@spacebaby45678 I really enjoy your tarot interpretations of the characters but I was wondering if you could go into detail about how your readings blend into what we should expect to see from TROS? Also I’m having a little trouble understanding your phrasing, perhaps you could use simpler wording for peasants like me. Laughing

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 189
Likes : 973
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 23 May 2019, 3:20 pm

@Lovely_Rose wrote:@spacebaby45678 I really enjoy your tarot interpretations of the characters but I was wondering if you could go into detail about how your readings blend into what we should expect to see from TROS? Also I’m having a little trouble understanding your phrasing, perhaps you could use simpler wording for peasants like me. Laughing
@Lovely_Rose

Oh thank you,it would be helpful I think if you have a more specific question about TROS. Understand the huge caveat... that there is only so much that the cards can tell you in advance.

What do you want to figure out specifically?
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2944
Likes : 6851
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by Lovely_Rose on Thu 23 May 2019, 3:30 pm

Well we can start with Reylo lol. What do the tarots say about how it will progress and end?

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 189
Likes : 973
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 23 May 2019, 5:04 pm

@Lovely_Rose wrote:Well we can start with Reylo lol. What do the tarots say about how it will progress and end?
@Lovely_Rose

Reylo is a done deal don't you think? How it will end is easier to figure out than how will it progress... In addition, what I am doing here with this thread, analyzing symbols and their associations is not the same as the fortune telling aspect of Tarot as in when one gives another person a "reading" to tell or predict the future. I don't think Tarot covers the metaphysical aspects of Ben & Rey.. specifically what is the nature of they deep connection/force bond and how was it forged? Maybe I just don't know enough yet remember even though I had studied Tarot for a long time Tarot's actual astrological/mythological associations and those same associations with the Saga are very very new to me.

I can only tell you what I know, from the Wheel of Fortune Card, Card 10, the midpoint of the fools journey of tarot is always related to the Middle Chapter movie in each Trilogy. So we can expect Episode 9 to start from where Card 10 left us in numerical order.

Card 11 Justice = Rey... The Scales of Justice are in her hands, and the sword... remember it was Luke who having the scales forgave his father and threw down in sword in ROTJ

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Coulk11en



Card 12, The Hanged Man   Kylo/Ben will change his point of view, ala Luke in ESB, and make a sacrifice of himself?

The Hanged Man is the only Tarot card visibly based on a mythological figure. He is Odin, the Norse god who hung from the World Tree for nine days to earn the knowledge of the Runes. Of all the cultures who embody the search for knowledge in their myths, only Odin carries out his quest without moving, at least in the physical sense. The true quest is seeking within, not without. This may be confusing at first, but only because the Hanged Man is the card of the paradox. The Hanged Man's mysteries are some of the oddest yet most enlightening the Tarot has to offer, and they cannot be learned by searching for lessons in the physical world - you must turn within.
@ahsokatano

The Hanged Man, however, has hung himself, and see how much wisdom he has found! Despite his obviously uncomfortable position, he is often pictured as smiling, and with a golden halo around his head to show divine inspiration and power. He is totally vulnerable to the world, and in his vulnerability he has found strength. The sacrifice he has made is his own freedom and power in the physical world; in exchange, he is granted real freedom and power on the spiritual plane.


THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 12-bota_tarot_the-hanged-man

Card 13, The Death Card... One or both of our protagonists will experience a literal or metaphorical death.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Coulk13en

This Card is the Most important for Episode 9 and Rey & Ben/Kylo... The Temperance Card, this card represents the Leo & The Phoenix which are also on the Wheel of Fortune Card, you see the crown in the back which represents the Royal Stars. Is this card the key to the "deeper" connection?

The act of Temperance can also refer to the coming together of two distinct beings that must function as one.

this Key is attributed the Intelligence o f Probation, or Trial. This refers to the testing through which every aspirant must pass before he can reach the heights of Initiation. Its object is to determine his temper, or strength. Thus you see that Temperance refers to the act of tempering, or the making of a properly balanced mixture. It has a distinct reference to equilibration, for the Initiate must be perfectly balanced with reference to all of his vehicles. He no longer goes to extremes, but has mastery of the pairs of opposites, because he invariably chooses the middle path between two extreme courses of action. The fire from the torch falls upon an eagle, symbol of water, and the water from the vase falls upon a lion, symbol of fire. Thus we see a representation of the union of opposite forces in opposite directions. The twin mountain peaks are wisdom and understanding, and the crown above them represents the Primal Will.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 14-bota_tarot_temperance


So what can I tell you? Not much.. Razz Razz I think we already know the BIG things in the story we don't know HOW they work and I don't think  Tarot can tell you that until AFTER you have seen it.

The biggest thing I think is that Rey & Kylo's connection equals a power in the force we have not seen as of yet.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2944
Likes : 6851
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 23 May 2019, 5:05 pm

@Lovely_Rose

now to the "relationship" REYLO... Embarassed I love you

I am looking at all the relationship cards in Tarot and I think the first two here have already happened...

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Aceofcups-174x300
The ace of cups upright – The proposal
The ace of cups is representing the pure expression of feelings and emotions. It could indicate beginnings of feelings of being drawn to someone or to the subject “love” in general. The feelings of the ace of cups are not directed yet. When the 2 of cups is nearby it could indicate superficial or starting feelings for a friend or date. When the lovers tarot card is nearby in a tarot love reading it is more about a serious commitment.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 2ofcups-173x300
The 2 of cups upright – The connection
The 2 of cups tarot card shows a man and a woman sharing emotions with each other. This can be a card that represent friends but it could also indicate a start of romantic feelings for each other. These feelings are more about the early stage of falling in love then about a serious relationship although these two people feel a strong emotional bond.

The two of cups could also represent two people who are forgiving each other and are coming back together. They are starting all over.

For feelings the two of cups indicate emotional connection, emotional bond, only having eyes for eachother and feelings of friendship. This could be the reason for more then having a love relationship with each other.

Episode 9...

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Lovers-175x300
The Lovers upright – Commitment
The lovers is a tarot card of making a major decision from the heart. A next stage in the relationship has set and made a commitment. The person that you have drawed this card for is moving to the next stage and is ready to make a commitment. This decision could be about marrying if appropriate to the situation and when tarot cards like on this page are showing up nearby.

For feelings the lovers tarot card indicates that someone feels ready to commit to a relationship or to make a major decision in the relationship. Together with the empress card upright it indicates unconditional love in a relationship reading.


THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 10ofcups-173x300

The 10 of cups upright – Happiness
The family on the 10 of cups tarot card is the family who feels emotionally fulfilled. They experience happiness and love. This tarot card is about radiant love, having a good time and having an overall sense of well-being. When this card is appearing in your tarot reading in regard to love and marriage, there is a feeling of fullfilment that makes you happy.

For feelings the 10 of cups indicates happiness and happy endings and happy new beginnings. This tarot card could also show up in a reading when harmony is restoring in your relationship.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2944
Likes : 6851
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sun 26 May 2019, 6:25 am

@spacebaby45678 wrote:Happy Easter everyone! This is Resurrection Sunday sunny  sunny  And we know the real reason we are all here!   Kylo Ben Organa Skywalker Solo... king  king  Redemption Bendemtion cheers  I prefer Sacrifice & Resurrection....  Sad Get your tissues ready ladies for TROS... AD is going to kill it. Sad  Sad

"let the past die kill it if you have to that's the only way to become what you were meant to be"
                                                                                         From the wise sayings of Kylo Ren
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 7.kylo%2B%2528nerdist%2529

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Giphy

Well, The Wheel of Fortune Card is here to deliver the GOOD NEWS!  cheers Rey & Kylo each representing two of the Angelic Cherubim (tetramorph) which are symbols for the Four Royal stars. I have not focused much of my attention on Kylo/Ben so today Easter Sunday/Resurrection Sunday  is the right day to give give Ben Solo his due, or predict his future based on his two Stars, Antares & Aldebaran, but mostly Antares which is the star in the heart of the Scorpion. Believe it or not, Star Wars is a modern day telling of the Gospel in the stars. Not exactly like the Bible but it is close enough and the Skywalkers are without a doubt a representation of Jesus the Christ and at times the anti-christ but that is another story for another day. I mean who would have thunk, that GL would actually use "stars" to tell a story about Star Wars  Laughing  EP9,  The Rise of Skywalker, what does it mean??? affraid Rey is a Skywalker..  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes #reykenobi... Razz How Scorpio tells the story of Kylo's transformation back to Ben Solo...

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Tumblr_pqb825r8yh1y8hadgo1_250

Scorpio is associated with three different animals: the scorpion, the snake, and the eagle (or phoenix). The snake and eagle are related to the nearby constellations of Ophiuchus and Aquila  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorpio_(astrology)

The Tarot Card that corresponds or is associated with the Eagle/Phoenix/Scorpion on the Wheel of Fortune Card is the Death Card 13
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 220px-RWS_Tarot_13_Death

Upright card (keywords): Endings,  Profound change, Letting go of attachments, Failure, Mortality The exact themes of TLJ...  Surprised

Almost all versions of the Death card show a symbol of resurrection or re-birth. This could be the rising sun, an egg, or a sapling sprouting from the body of a dead man. All these symbols show that to progress in life, our old form must die, just as a snake sheds its old skin to reveal a shiny new one. This is the message of the card: Death must be conquered by the regeneration of the soul, and he who knows this shall live forever.

Kylo's original Topps Card was 67.... 6 +7 =13, which gave me that original clue that Star Wars characters matched and had attributes from Tarot.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 71ClHzWZXrL._SL1032_

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Tumblr_pqb2gi6dzp1y8hadgo1_500

However,  before we get to, Aquila/Phoenix/ let's go back to Ophiuchus, the constellation that has his foot on the heart of the Scorpion, this is Kylo/Ben being his best self...

Ophiuchus The Serpent Holder (pronounced off-ee-YOO-cuss) represents a man with a snake coiled around his waist. He holds the head of the snake in his left hand and its tail in his right hand. The snake is represented by a separate constellation, Serpens. The Greek spelling of the name was Ὀφιοῦχος (Ophiouchos).Ophiuchus holds a huge snake (SNOKE) , Serpens, in both hands as shown in the Atlas Coelestis of John Flamsteed (1729). Serpens is unique in being divided into two halves. Serpens Caput  Very Happy

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 200px-Kepler_Drawing_of_SN_1604
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Main-qimg-686692952818478bca781d86bf58a6d0


As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man [Aquarius], and the face of a lion [Leo], on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox/bull [Taurus] on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle/phoenix [Scorpio]. (Ezekiel 1 verse 10).

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Tetramorph_meteora

Saint John’s book of the Apocalypse (Revelation 4, v7) also alludes to the vision, of which Fred Gettings, in The Secret Zodiac, writes:

The eagle of St John is the eagle of Scorpio, which sign (alone of all the twelve) has two images, the eagle the symbol of the redeemed and spiritualized Scorpionic nature, the scorpion its fallen, unredeemed and earth-bound nature.

The Eagles Talon's leaves a scar as a sign of resurrection.. there are other heroes and anti-heroes who die and rise... Of course there is Grandpa Anakin
The story of his scar has not been told, just he seems to get one in between AOTC & ROTS... but this scar pre-sages or is symbol of his future resurrection at the end of ROTJ

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 636239782868557609-MAG-HAYDEN-7730471

Jon Snow from GOT is another great example, an eagle attacks him and leaves a scar, he dies and resurrects.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 BlushingFancyAlaskanhusky-small
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 1462464942-jon-snow-isnt-dead


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is another great example and shares many motifs with Kylo. Harry's scar left by Voldemort is a clue to his "death" and "Resurrection", both Harry & Kylo are Ophiuchus The Serpent Holder as their main adversaries are Snoke & Voldemort i.e. Serpens.. Harry meets Dumbledore at King's cross station... this is an allusion to the Crucifixion, and of course Dumbledore founded the Order of the Phoenix/Eagle to defeat Voldemort.


The Phoenix is the transformational symbol of Scorpio. Like the Eagle, in ancient times the Phoenix was a symbol of the Sun that was said to live for 500 years. At the end of its life it built a funeral pyre and burned in the flames, only to regenerate its progeny from those very flames.


THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Fire_bird


Kylo, will transcendence from the crawling scorpion to the soaring eagle, still predatory, still conveying the essence of patience and penetration, but capable of flight and height, brings together the theme of destruction and renewal as a story of evolution.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Tumblr_ppvveztMOv1qfs1jqo1_540

1 Corinthians 15:55-57 King James Version (KJV)
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 9k=

Spacebaby out... I am off to Sunrise service...

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Giphy

@AhsokaTano

Ok, you keep seeing a connection between Kylo and Loki... with Kylo being an anagram for Loki, so I decided a little google search would behoove me.. Laughing and of course there is an astronomical connection Surprised

Ophiuchus and Loki Bound & Kylo as Ophiuchus, Serpens Caput, The Underworld, Resurrection. All of it is identical. Wow!

"As we were able to identify the salmon-shaped Loki in the with the constellation of the southern fish we should assume that the story about his binding refers also to a group of constellations. As we found several of the foes of the gods in a certain area of the starry sky within the arch of the Milky Way (Fenris/Leo; Midgard serpent/Hydra; Surtr and his sword/Bootes and the star Arcturus) we should focus our search to this region of the sky. Taking into account that a serpent was placed upon his head the constellation of Ophiuchus, the serpent bearer, is attracting attention. Ophiuchus is located in between the two parts of the constellation of the serpent: the head of the serpent, Serpens Caput, and the tail of the serpent, Serpens Cauda. It is the only constellation of the ancient sky that consists of different, separated parts. It is tempting to compare this with the story of Narfi torn into pieces by his brother Vali. In the Greek and Roman astronomy we find different parts of a serpent and in the Teutonic myth with a son of Loki torn into pieces. In the Greek lore Ophiuchus is holding a serpent, in the Norse myth Loki is bound with serpent-like entrails."


http://www.germanicmythology.com/ASTRONOMY/OphiucusLokiBound.html

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Lokibind2s

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Ophiuchus2

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Thjazi


spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2944
Likes : 6851
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by AhsokaTano on Sun 26 May 2019, 11:15 am

@spacebaby45678
This is super interesting about Loki being bound by 3 beings ( his 2 sons and a third skathi who maybe a goddess of hunting , winter etc - she has a bow and arrow - Jannah ??? See vanity fair pictures )either by their entrails ( which I don’t think is going to happen ) OR the other version is stuck to a stick or pike ( symbol of cross or impaled with a lightsaber etc ???). All the while his wife Sigyn looks after him and tries to soothe/heal him whilst they do this to him and feed him poison until the end of time when he is let loose .In essence trying to repress Loki. Wow this could have major implications for the plot - either this is how they Destroy the kylo part of Ben ( if he’s possessed by Palpatine spirit as MSW leaks seem to suggest or destroy the darkness in Ben because the dark side acts like a sickness , like a drug and bit by bit they have to draw it out of him ).

Or they could go for a different type of binding and captivity which isn’t really a binding or captivity at all ie marriage. Men traditionally say when get married that they are getting tied down and binding forms a major part of marriage ceremonies ie bride and groom hands being tied together for instance. It could be symbolic ie Loki /kylo being bound by marriage with Rey . And this might be what causes the truce between the resistance and first order and those firework displays we saw in the desert when they were filming in November . It sounds very fan fiction I know but am up for anything now lol! Very Happy
I wouldn’t have even thought of this non violent way of doing it if it wasn’t for the fact that this morning I was looking up mandalorian weddings and I came across the binding ceremony ( wedding )of the beast ( yep beast /monster though he’s a man and quite kylo like ) lord Oron Kira with Galia of Onderon and it sounds very reylo but what’s interesting is there are 3 Jedi in it who try to prevent the marriage ( it’s that number again that’s in the Loki binding ). It is a legends story though but very interesting.
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Binding_Ceremony_of_Oron_Kira_and_Galia

I can only conclude that Lucasfilm have wanted a reylo story for a very long time as similarities between other stories keep coming up again and again . And it’s literally written in the stars as pointed out on this thread . Only this time hopefully it will have a fulfilling happy ending because Kira in this sense is Rey ( king ) and she will tame the Loki ( beast ) side of Kylo/Ben . Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1076
Likes : 3578
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sun 26 May 2019, 11:47 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:@spacebaby45678
This is super interesting about Loki being bound by 3 beings ( his 2 sons and a third skathi who maybe a goddess of hunting , winter etc - she has a bow and arrow - Jannah ??? See vanity fair pictures )either by their entrails ( which I don’t think is going to happen ) OR the other version is stuck to a stick or pike ( symbol of cross or impaled with a lightsaber etc ???). All the while his wife Sigyn looks after him and tries to soothe/heal him whilst they do this to him and feed him poison until the end of time when he is let loose .In essence trying to repress Loki. Wow this could have major implications for the plot - either this is how they Destroy the kylo part of Ben ( if he’s possessed by Palpatine spirit as MSW leaks seem to suggest or destroy the darkness in Ben because the dark side acts like a sickness , like a drug and bit by bit they have to draw it out of him ).

Or they could go for a different type of binding and captivity which isn’t really a binding or captivity at all ie marriage. Men traditionally say when get married that they are getting tied down and binding forms a major part of marriage ceremonies ie bride and groom hands being tied together for instance. It could be symbolic ie Loki /kylo being bound by marriage with Rey . And this might be what causes the truce between the resistance and first order and those firework displays we saw in the desert when they were filming in November . It sounds very fan fiction I know but am up for anything now lol! Very Happy
I wouldn’t have even thought of this non violent way of doing it if it wasn’t for the fact that this morning I was looking up mandalorian weddings and I came across the binding ceremony ( wedding )of the beast ( yep beast /monster though he’s a man and quite kylo like ) lord Oron Kira with Galia of Onderon and it sounds very reylo but what’s interesting is there are 3 Jedi in it who try to prevent the marriage ( it’s that number again that’s in the Loki binding ). It is a legends story though but very interesting.
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Binding_Ceremony_of_Oron_Kira_and_Galia

I can only conclude that Lucasfilm have wanted a reylo story for a very long time as similarities between other stories keep coming up again and again . And it’s literally written in the stars as pointed out on this thread . Only this time hopefully it will have a fulfilling happy ending because Kira in this sense is Rey ( king ) and she will tame the Loki ( beast ) side of Kylo/Ben . Smile
@AhsokaTano

It all can't be a coincidence but looking at the constellations, Sagittarius ( Jannah) is right by Ophicus, Serpens, Scorpio & Aquila... to me it is like LF is GIVING away the answers now begging people to figure it out, it is like burning the house on the way out so that no one else can live in it... I think they really love George... Razz

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Con_SGR_000

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 2Q==

The binding are the red strings of fate...
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2944
Likes : 6851
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sun 26 May 2019, 11:52 am

I notice that Sagitarrus is pointing directly at Scorpio... And we know that Kylo is Scorpio... I wonder if it is Jannah that will shoot Kylo.. Lawd I hope not. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad


"Another legend says that the arrow of the archer always points towards Scorpio, and if Scorpio intends to harm anyone, former will shoot an arrow through the heart of the latter."

https://astrologybay.com/sagittarius-archer

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 9k=

Hopefully they won't be that literal No
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2944
Likes : 6851
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by AhsokaTano on Sun 26 May 2019, 12:44 pm

@spacebaby45678
Noooooo! Hope not and hope it is more symbolic rather than physical but if they are going down this route it’s very beauty and the beast- remember Gaston tries to kill the beast with a bow and arrow but he fails . He is the centaur figure just like Jannah is in this . In the end he stabs the beast with a knife . We all know how that story turns out . The beast( Loki ) is killed but Prince Adam lives and is revived .
Hopefully what they do is symbolic but if it is physical and it is possession by Palpatine’s spirit ( like MSW have leaked ) then it makes sense that Jannah is the one to shoot the killing blow because Jannah means paradise so the way to paradise is to kill Palpatine’s spirit . However I believe Ben will live and this is where Rey comes in and heals Ben. Beauty and the beast . The Rose from beauty and the beast was briefly shown in TFA ( symbolising love )in Rey’s AT-AT home and then Rose in TLJ said the way they are gonna win the war is by saving those you love . I remain positive this is gonna happen. Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1076
Likes : 3578
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by AhsokaTano on Sun 26 May 2019, 1:38 pm

@spacebaby45678
Sorry for the double post but this is a different topic connected to previous one . I was going to post this later but someone has pointed out something on Reddit just now which is relevant to reylo and how it all pans out so am going to write this now . About the twin suns .You know how you asked about why finn was the watch dog ?And I said maybe it’s like cerberus the watch dog who guards the entrance to
The underworld?yes his role is like a watch man , the angel that guards the gate to heaven , a police guard ( police before police were called the watch or night watch ) because he was a stormtrooper. His role is like Heimdell I guess too in marvel and Norse mythology in that he guards the rainbow bridge ( bifrost )into Asgard . He is the protector of the sacred. Anyway it’s a lot more than that because you could say Cerberus is part of the Canis ( dog )Major constellation in heavens and part of that is Sirius . In a way it’s like the temple guard of the Jedi I guess - he’s guarding the sacred and they would have to get through him to get to them. ( I wonder what this will mean for Finn in Rise of Skywalker?). Sirius is very interesting because Sirius is the brightest star in the sky and close to our solar system , it contains two binary stars ( twin suns ie kylo/Ben and Rey )that work in complete sync together - the day and the night / winter and summer etc . There is an ancient African tribe from Mali -the dogon that believe we came from there . See items below . Reylo is destiny.
.THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 F074dd10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 A24e0110
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 93946510
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 8c1b9c10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 0821b410
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 69476c10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 D0e7dd10

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/7vtvt9/ben_solo_and_rey_how_they_represent_the_twin_suns/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app



NB/ Editing to add this - Just thinking of Finn’s role and it’s possible he ends up like a lord protector of the realm . Like a king but more of a prime minister type role ( am just thinking of British history here) like a head of state in the absence of the king and Queen . This would tie in with the marvel Heimdell role and it would mean that Finn ends up keeper of the soul stone ( if they go down the Marvel route ) and keeper of underworld /souls .Protector of the realm in British constituencial history has religious connotations too so it would tie in with watch dog type role ie protector of God’s realm on earth . Only this would be in Star Wars galaxy ( wherever that is- underworld or not ). As for kylo and Rey according to the Canis Major constellation they are still there( if they are the Sirius binary stars which let’s face it they must be because even binary sunset ie the force theme plays out when they touch hands ) so what am assuming is they go into exile or to the beyond or outer rim to set up their lives there . And Finn remains behind as protector /leader to help rebuild what has been left behind - this could include displaced storm troopers- so that wish about him leading stormtrooper revolt could come true in some way .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1076
Likes : 3578
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by AhsokaTano on Mon 27 May 2019, 6:09 am

Ok so I found some more info regarding Sirius and possible fate for Rey and Kylo . First of all it’s our closest star and moving towards our solar system closer and closer so no wonder there is this connection that we descended from there by some peoples and societies on earth but also the following :

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 77e7f810

So Sirius A and B once upon a time were blue ( Luke and leia were probably the original incarnations of this if you follow the twin suns theory in link above ). Sirius A then remained blue , Sirius B was a red giant but collapsed to a white dwarf after it shed its outer layers ( like a snake shedding its skin - ie kylo becoming Ben ). The colours in Star Wars are deliberate .Sirius A is definitely Rey , Sirius B is kylo. It could mean Ben with a white lightsaber too as well as spiritual or physical( or both ) resurrection/transformation. Gosh it’s the age old story of beauty and the beast too already written in the stars across the universe and transcribed to us in fairy tales and myths . Wow !
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1076
Likes : 3578
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 27 May 2019, 8:41 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:Ok so I found some more info regarding Sirius and possible fate for Rey and Kylo . First of all it’s our closest star and moving towards our solar system closer and closer so no wonder there is this connection that we descended from there by some peoples and societies on earth but also the following :

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 77e7f810

So Sirius A and B once upon a time were blue ( Luke and leia were probably the original incarnations of this if you follow the twin suns theory in link above ). Sirius A then remained blue , Sirius B was a red giant but collapsed to a white dwarf after it shed its outer layers ( like a snake shedding its skin - ie kylo becoming Ben ). The colours in Star Wars are deliberate .Sirius A is definitely Rey , Sirius B is kylo. It could mean Ben with a white lightsaber too as well as spiritual or physical( or both ) resurrection/transformation. Gosh it’s the age old story of beauty and the beast too already written in the stars across the universe and transcribed to us in fairy tales and myths . Wow !
@AhsokaTano

Unless you walk through it yourself step by step most people won't believe that it ALL lines up with the STARS. In addition, Tarot is a Key to the constellations in pictograph/archetype form.

Yes, as our solar system gets closer to Sirius we enter the Golden Age, the "Golden Age" and the Age of Aquarius coincide! It is AWESOME
The Age of Aquarius is the Age of KENOBI..... Yes it is.... Sirius is the star on the Star Card, the Star of Hope the Rey of Hope.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Tumblr_ps60k5rQHA1y8hadgo1_540




spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2944
Likes : 6851
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 27 May 2019, 8:50 am

@AhsokaTano

Beauty & The Beast in Tarot....

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 15-bota_tarot_the-devil
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 17-bota_tarot_the-star


THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 _db76f9c2-0ae9-11e7-814d-775bded0c5ff

The Devil Card is Capricorn representing December/January deepest coldest darkest winter - Winter is a Beast
The Star Card is Aquarius representing January/February rains that turn in to spring  - Spring is Beauty
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2944
Likes : 6851
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 27 May 2019, 6:26 pm

Documentary on Tarot it's history & use narrated by Count Dooku himself, Christopher Lee, on his brithday Happy birthday

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2944
Likes : 6851
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 01 Jun 2019, 6:06 pm

A hybrid of sorts for this thread - (I thought of it, when I saw this) - the Reylo Tarot Project  - the artwork is stunning!

Reylo Tarot Project PDF
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 930
Likes : 2673
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 03 Jun 2019, 7:41 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:A hybrid of sorts for this thread - (I thought of it, when I saw this) - the Reylo Tarot Project  - the artwork is stunning!

Reylo Tarot Project PDF
@SW_Heroine_Journey

A worthy project indeed, even though I don't think I would ever attempt to create a tarot or for anyone wanting to learn more about the Tarot, I did I would recommend using as a guide. However, the Reylo tarot could be totally correct by using intuition alone and especially since so much of SW is a visual medium of archetypes it probably could never be far off in interpretation.

The Tarot: A Key to the Wisdom of the Ages, by Paul Foster Case
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 51DlG6rGtVL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_


spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2944
Likes : 6851
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 10 Jul 2019, 2:40 pm

It is indeed a worthy project
@SW_Heroine_Journey and @spacebaby45678 and the art is beautiful as well as informative as to where TROS could lead .

Talking about the hanged man this came up on social media a few weeks ago ( tumblr I think it was ) and it just goes to show that Luke’s sacrifice was already foretold as far back as Empire strikes back because Luke does indeed hang like this in bespin city waiting for Leia to rescue him . Is this another form of foreshadowing only in TROS it will be Rey taking it one step further by rescuing Ben from death ?

The other thing I wanted to mention and not sure if this is the right place but since we’ve been talking about Rey being the king and associated( like Kenobi) with Leo it just got me thinking about “ Cristo Rey “ ( Spanish for Christ the King ) and of course Rey being in that title and how Jesus too is associated with the tree of life ( and so are Adam and Eve ). This is where my mind went one step further ( apologies I don’t mean to offend anyone ) and remembered the hymn about Jesus being nailed to a tree ( were you there when they nailed him to a tree). So what does this mean in terms of Rey and Kylo ? Maybe they are going to die together nailed to a force tree as both kings ( They are both associated with alpha animals - cats ie lions and dogs ie wolves through the constellations of Leo and Sirius). And their dying leads to life and peace just like in Romeo and Juliet where their deaths lead to truce and peace . Or they are going to sleep together and create life that way( because they are the tree of life when “ nailed “ together in physical Union as well as spiritual Union ) and it leads to peace ( because they create life ie a new star child, a new Jedi ) - the death might be literal or symbolic ( ie taking virginity is symbolically called “ a death “ and which is why it pervades vampire stories and death and the maiden tropes ) .Or maybe it means there will be death and destruction caused by both sides which kylo and Rey represent but they will come to a truce and new beginnings - either they will come to terms about this or maybe a child created will coerce them into this ?

So what made me think of the above - it was seeing Boba fett’s phallic slave one ship lol because someone has recreated it online using string art and now I cannot unsee that it looks like something else inside something else lol! It’s sexual
but also a religious symbol at the same time - and it’s an ancient symbol of cosmic creation in the heavens (as well as sexual ) being the same as on earth but on a larger scale .

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/cbk1cz/slave1_string_art/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

But it also looks like the cross too . And Kylo’s crossguard saber too has the same ambiguous symbolism ( sexual and religious). So question is is Star Wars going to go down the Christian route of making the cross something sorrowful ? Or celebratory route of taking its ancient symbolism of fertility ? Or maybe it’s going to tap into both meanings ? Sorrow and pain and then joy and celebration.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 A4ee3f10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 F4d21b10
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1076
Likes : 3578
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 10 Jul 2019, 3:11 pm

@AhsokaTano wrote:It is indeed a worthy project
@SW_Heroine_Journey and @spacebaby45678 and the art is beautiful as well as informative as to where TROS could lead .

Talking about the hanged man this came up on social media a few weeks ago ( tumblr I think it was ) and it just goes to show that Luke’s sacrifice was already foretold as far back as Empire strikes back because Luke does indeed hang like this in bespin city waiting for Leia to rescue him . Is this another form of foreshadowing only in TROS it will be Rey taking it one step further by rescuing Ben from death ?

The other thing I wanted to mention and not sure if this is the right place but since we’ve been talking about Rey being the king and associated( like Kenobi) with Leo it just got me thinking about “ Cristo Rey “ ( Spanish for Christ the King ) and of course Rey being in that title and how Jesus too is associated with the tree of life ( and so are Adam and Eve ). This is where my mind went one step further ( apologies I don’t mean to offend anyone ) and remembered the hymn about Jesus being nailed to a tree ( were you there when they nailed him to a tree). So what does this mean in terms of Rey and Kylo ? Maybe they are going to die together nailed to a force tree as both kings ( They are both associated with alpha animals - cats ie lions and dogs ie wolves through the constellations of Leo and Sirius). And their dying leads to life and peace just like in Romeo and Juliet where their deaths lead to truce and peace . Or they are going to sleep together and create life that way( because they are the tree of life when “ nailed “ together in physical Union as well as spiritual Union ) and it leads to peace ( because they create life ie a new star child, a new Jedi ) - the death might be literal or symbolic ( ie taking virginity is symbolically called “ a death “ and which is why it pervades vampire stories and death and the maiden tropes ) .Or maybe it means there will be death and destruction caused by both sides which kylo and Rey represent but they will come to a truce and new beginnings - either they will come to terms about this or maybe a child created will coerce them into this ?

So what made me think of the above - it was seeing Boba fett’s phallic slave one ship lol because someone has recreated it online using string art and now I cannot unsee that it looks like something else inside something else lol! It’s sexual
but also a religious symbol at the same time - and it’s an ancient symbol of cosmic creation in the heavens (as well as sexual ) being the same as on earth but on a larger scale .

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/cbk1cz/slave1_string_art/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

But it also looks like the cross too . And Kylo’s crossguard saber too has the same ambiguous symbolism ( sexual and religious). So question is is Star Wars going to go down the Christian route of making the cross something sorrowful ? Or celebratory route of taking its ancient symbolism of fertility ? Or maybe it’s going to tap into both meanings ? Sorrow and pain and then joy and celebration.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 A4ee3f10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 F4d21b10
@AhsokaTano

You are a big thinker, tons of ideas.

Yes, Luke is the hangman the sacrifice, he sacrificed himself for his friends in ESB, but The Hangman card also represents enlightenment or seeing things from a new angle.. Vader = Father... Luke's world is literally turned upside down.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 This Key is full of meaning for an occultist. Its primary meaning is Reversal. This refers to the reversal of thought, of point of view held by those who know from that held by the unenlightened multitude. The adept realizes that his existence is dependent upon Cosmic Law. Another meaning of the card is Suspended Mind, which the Hindus name Samadhi, in which exalted mental state the aspirant reaches the Divine Consciousness of Pure Being

I think certain decks can be more revealing when it comes to the cards, the BOTA deck also has it's hebrew letter attestations which also provide more information

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 6242183506_768a0620db_b

I too think both Rey & Kylo are headed toward the Hangman card, however there have been more cross motifs around Kylo since the beginning of the ST so I think it is mainly him.

Kryze is pronounced like the latin Cristos.. So Rey Kryze would be Cristos Rey...But each of our protagonist share a portion of the christ story. They are both Christ especially together.


Kylo & Rey, despite anything that DR says about Obi Wan and Children, Rey's motifs with the constellation Leo are sound and Kylo's with the constellation Taurus are very very sound.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Lion-Bull%20Apadana_IR1A-5-24

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Museum%20of%20Fine%20Arts,%20Boston_noteStone_jpg


Boba Fett.. bawawah and his ( D ) ship.. there are a plethora of ( D's) and ( V's) in AOTC especially ANI/PADME/OBI n the ring with the monsters, it would behoove anyone to go back and watch it and count.

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2944
Likes : 6851
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 10 Jul 2019, 3:19 pm

George ( star wars is for kids) Lucas
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 E58

Created Star Wars as Dionysian theater



It was held during the winter month of Poseideon (the time surrounding the winter solstice, modern December or January). The Rural Dionysia centered on a procession, during which participants carried phalluses, long loaves of bread, jars of water and wine as well as other offerings, and young girls carried baskets. The procession was followed by a series of dramatic performances and drama competitions

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Marble-column-topped-with-a-phallus-stoibadeion-temple-of-dionysus-K2846E

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2944
Likes : 6851
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu 11 Jul 2019, 5:47 am

@spacebaby45678
Razz  That’s so true about George Lucas lol - he knew exactly Twisted Evil what he was doing and setting up and it all goes over everyone’s head because Star Wars films are “ children’s “ films . It’s like when he said on CBS,  "People don’t actually realize it’s actually a soap opera and it’s all about family problems – it’s not about spaceships. “ lol!
Yes Smile definitely too to kryze Rey/Cristo Rey ( here’s hoping ) and the Taurus/Leo references are spot on. Reminds me a bit of those books about relationships called “ Men are from Mars , women are from Venus “ ( mars being the god of Wars and conflict  and Venus the goddess of love ). Maybe Rey might find something similar in her Jedi texts and go through it with kylo/Ben. lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1076
Likes : 3578
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 11 Jul 2019, 9:32 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:@spacebaby45678
Razz  That’s so true about George Lucas lol - he knew exactly Twisted Evil what he was doing and setting up and it all goes over everyone’s head because Star Wars films are “ children’s “ films . It’s like when he said on CBS,  "People don’t actually realize it’s actually a soap opera and it’s all about family problems – it’s not about spaceships. “ lol!
Yes Smile definitely too to kryze Rey/Cristo Rey ( here’s hoping ) and the Taurus/Leo references are spot on. Reminds me a bit of those books about relationships called “ Men are from Mars , women are from Venus “ ( mars being the god of Wars and conflict  and Venus the goddess of love ). Maybe Rey might find something similar in her Jedi texts and go through it with kylo/Ben. lol!
@AhsokaTano

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Tumblr_puheuyUJzK1y8hadgo1_540

Captain Marvel.. has many motifs shared with Rey, I made this very short video back in March because of all of correlations between the two stories and tarot but decided I did not care enough about the movie so I just made it private... Also, if you saw captain marvel... SPOILER which I did not know when I made the video is when she goes hangman is when she remembers her PAST! AHA!!!!

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Tumblr_puheri3me21y8hadgo1_540





So maybe Rey's hangman is a recovery of her memories or remembering who she is  i.e. her lineage, parents, clone factory Laughing

ALSO the other correlation and the reason I unblocked this old video of mine is the lion/water motif in Rey's first lesson

it is all related to war/violence and death.. as it says above the Lion was a traditional diety of war and destruction. Every time you hear the lion roar in rey's first lesson it is when she says death, violence and then when she get's splashed by water... and why that has relevance to Captain Marvel is because her movie was released in March.. I guess this has to do with the name Marvel and all relating to the planet Mars the traditional god of war.

But Mars in Tarot is the Emperor Card

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 04-emperor-meaning-rider-waite-tarot-major-arcana_large


The Big Lion Roar comes at this moment!!! & it matches the Lion being dowsed by water on the Temperence Card...
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Tumblr_puhdstK0yj1y8hadgo1_540
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Tumblr_puhdstK0yj1y8hadgo2_250


What does it all mean????!!! I DON'T KNOW??!!  Razz  Razz

Rey is a Palpatine... in the etymology of March I find the word Palatine which has long been speculated as the origin of the name Palpatine.
REy is a Kenobi... Pryde is Korkie and as an old Imperial left over, has operated in the Shadows to help create the FO...




A palatine or palatinus (in Latin; plural palatini; cf. derivative spellings below) is a high-level official attached to imperial or royal courts in Europe since Roman times
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2944
Likes : 6851
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 17 Jul 2019, 5:04 pm

@spacebaby45678
These have just been revealed for Vader immortal at SDCC - the names are the black bishop and the
Mustafarian priestess- I thought this interesting because of the hierophant and high priestess cards in tarot -
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 Ce151c10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 2 B4ac8d10

Going back to your references above -captain marvel does indeed have a lot of similarities with Rey -and yes she does go hangman and truths are revealed so maybe we’ll see something like this with Rey . Also mars being equated with the Emperor and war kind of makes sense as Odin is god of war but also the Emperor if you think of Emperor as being the creator/ruler ??
Thinking of Rey and all the lion symbolism - the lion king ! Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1076
Likes : 3578
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum