Vanity Fair Feature and Lebowitz Photos for The Rise of Skywalker

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Vanity Fair Feature and Lebowitz Photos for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 6 Empty Re: Vanity Fair Feature and Lebowitz Photos for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by californiagirl on Mon 27 May 2019, 12:52 pm

I just hope the people who have been on the ball this entire time get some more recognition when all is said and done. There will be the inevitable initial wave of "who could've ever guessed??? This is shocking!!! But also somehow predictable!!!" articles, but hopefully some better discourse rolls around as time goes by.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Vanity Fair Feature and Lebowitz Photos for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 6 Empty Re: Vanity Fair Feature and Lebowitz Photos for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by vaderito on Fri 31 May 2019, 8:16 am

I will always believe

Vanity Fair Feature and Lebowitz Photos for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 6 Giphy
Vanity Fair Feature and Lebowitz Photos for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 6 Rs_1024x759-190522083341-1024-VF-Star-Wars-Adam-Driver-Daisy-Ridley-JB-52219
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie on Fri 31 May 2019, 12:19 pm

@vaderito wrote:I will always believe

Vanity Fair Feature and Lebowitz Photos for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 6 Giphy
Vanity Fair Feature and Lebowitz Photos for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 6 Rs_1024x759-190522083341-1024-VF-Star-Wars-Adam-Driver-Daisy-Ridley-JB-52219
@vaderito
I keep seeing this on twitter - have recently commented on a tweet asking which movie kiss in the rain we’d like the Reylo kiss to resemble most, and out of the three listed - ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’, ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’ and ‘The Notebook’ - this one I definitely like the least. It takes place amids a large battle so there’s a sense of rush to it and all the constant interruptions give it a comedic effect - so I don’t find it epic, let alone romantic or passionate, which is how I’d like the Reylo kiss to play out  Love . ‘The Notebook’, on the other hand: first love, star-crossed, slow burn, after a period of separation, taking place during the lovers’ personal argument without any witnesses...  H-beating In other words, love the idea provided it’s during their force fight or - if they’re in a larger battle - that they’re separated from the rest and it’s a moment of passion and romance, not a joke  Approves .
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Fri 31 May 2019, 1:41 pm

POTC:AWE wedding is epic. it has everything - romance, humor, amazing fight choreography and the best love theme ever. Fight me!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie on Fri 31 May 2019, 2:33 pm

@vaderito wrote:POTC:AWE wedding is epic. it has everything - romance, humor, amazing fight choreography and the best love theme ever. Fight me!
@vaderito
Agree to disagree! lol!
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Fri 31 May 2019, 5:42 pm

@vaderito wrote:POTC:AWE wedding is epic. it has everything - romance, humor, amazing fight choreography and the best love theme ever. Fight me!
@vaderito

I personally prefer a tragic love story of Davy Jones and Calypso over Will and Elizabeth. However, I can see the appeal of Will and Elizabeth and their wedding scene with Barbossa serving as an ordained minister.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Fri 31 May 2019, 9:56 pm

@nana7marie wrote:
@vaderito
Agree to disagree! lol!
@nana7marie

I adore the one in Enchanted; Very Happy however, I do expect the Reylo rain kiss scene to be more steamy, even if it parallels this one (there will be a kiss - or kisses - just not sure if it's in the scene the VF image is presenting)

As an aside, very telling and positive that Brian Kesinger still has the Minnie/Rey and Mickey/Ben tweet up - it appears there are no issues. Although it's unofficial, Disney is very protective of Minnie & Mickey images - so the fact it's still present - VERY AWESOME sign Very Happy teehee
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Fri 31 May 2019, 10:46 pm

@nana7marie wrote:
@vaderito
Agree to disagree! lol!
@nana7marie

Lovee the kiss in breakfast at tiffany's. I just love the way he looks at her when he pulls her in....
rey09
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie on Sat 01 Jun 2019, 5:31 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey I like it’s Giselle who initiates the kiss in ‘Enchanted’, not Robert, and it’s my headcanon Rey does so too in TRoS, though I wouldn’t mind Kylo-initiated kiss either. ‘Enchanted’ gives us a calmer post-battle kiss than the mid-battle one in ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’, but I’d prefer the Reylo one to have even longer quiet moment ahead of the actual scene and, like you mentioned, be more steamy Very Happy .

@rey09 Yes! Kylo could totally look at Rey this way before they kiss at last!
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 01 Jun 2019, 8:58 am

@nana7marie wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey I like it’s Giselle who initiates the kiss in ‘Enchanted’, not Robert, and it’s my headcanon Rey does so too in TRoS, though I wouldn’t mind Kylo-initiated kiss either. ‘Enchanted’ gives us a calmer post-battle kiss than the mid-battle one in ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’, but I’d prefer the Reylo one to have even longer quiet moment ahead of the actual scene and, like you mentioned, be more steamy Very Happy .

@rey09 Yes! Kylo could totally look at Rey this way before they kiss at last!
@nana7marie

Steamy is a must when Adam Driver is involved! Very Happy Smile

I hope the longer quiet moment does involved conversation, which includes the Solo funny wit. The more balanced Ben becomes, I hope he becomes funnier, too. Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum