Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by californiagirl on Fri 19 Jul 2019, 9:46 pm

Also, The Rise of Kylo Ren? The Rise of Skywalker? Rise of the Resistance? It really is amazingly not-subtle, and I'm here for that. The whole Luminous/novelization thing will probably be revealed at NY Comic Con in October, SW always has a presence there.

The author nicknamed it "from Ben to Ren." Almost as if we'll see the inverse in TROS which comes out at the same time.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1541
Likes : 7591
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by californiagirl on Fri 19 Jul 2019, 10:16 pm

Sorry to totally spam this thread, but also...

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Scree532

If you could give the guy more than a month to bang out an album of SW music, that would be great. Some parts of the RO score are great, but I always thought he got the short end of the stick and deserved another shot with SW.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1541
Likes : 7591
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Fri 19 Jul 2019, 10:20 pm

@californiagirl wrote:Also, The Rise of Kylo Ren? The Rise of Skywalker? Rise of the Resistance? It really is amazingly not-subtle, and I'm here for that. The whole Luminous/novelization thing will probably be revealed at NY Comic Con in October, SW always has a presence there.

The author nicknamed it "from Ben to Ren." Almost as if we'll see the inverse in TROS which comes out at the same time.
@californiagirl

I'm really surprised there was no news about Project Luminous (except teases) or TRoS novelization.

Obviously, I'm awful guessing this now - lol, but I am thinking TRoS novelization will be announced at NYCC, and Project Luminous, I actually think they will announce Christmas Eve or Christmas Day or around NY's. I am wondering if they want to wait until TRoS is released, yet they have been teasing it so much, I think the release will technically be this year. Luminous can be Christmassy - haha - so that is my guess. Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 944
Likes : 2738
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by DeeBee on Sat 20 Jul 2019, 1:27 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@DeeBee wrote:
@californiagirl wrote:lol

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Scree531
@californiagirl

Awh! Poor Jason. lol. He did such an amazing job with the novelisation (IMHO)
Thanks for the twitter updates californiagirl!

Is anyone going to SDCC?
@DeeBee

FYI, if anyone is curious, what started this ribbing of Jason (again, lol) was that the book Rey and Pals referenced it Smile

You'll notice What the Force retweeted a tweet with that caption, and then Jason took it from there.  This was the tweet

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Screen28

Link for the Tweet
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Bowling balls? Oh that's so cute! I love this! thanks for sharing this wider context I had no clue what it was about Very Happy

oopsie. I shared the new comic series in spoilers thread.
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1240
Likes : 3615
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : The Unknown Regions :)

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by AhsokaTano on Sat 20 Jul 2019, 11:40 am

So Kevin Smith describes TROS as melting your mind from what he’s heard ( 2 min interview ):
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/cfgm65/last_shot_of_ix_will_melt_minds_kevin_smith/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=

Twitter link in link above

He mentions JJ as master magician and tricks and magic no less than 5 or 6 times in the interview . He doesn’t know the ending because he was convinced he should see it in the theatre .


AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1077
Likes : 3592
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by rey09 on Sat 20 Jul 2019, 8:11 pm

@AhsokaTano wrote:So Kevin Smith describes TROS as melting your mind from what he’s heard ( 2 min interview ):
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/cfgm65/last_shot_of_ix_will_melt_minds_kevin_smith/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=

Twitter link in link above

He mentions JJ as master magician and tricks and magic no less than 5 or 6 times in the interview . He doesn’t know the ending because he was convinced he should see it in the theatre .


@AhsokaTano

He said apparently this particular set is in the last shot of the movie and will melt our minds?... idkk tho I don't really want the last shot to be like OMG! Makes me worry about some kind of cliffhanger ending.
rey09
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1570
Likes : 7289
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Saracene on Sat 20 Jul 2019, 10:07 pm

I'm inclined to think that the last mind-melding shot has more to do with nostalgia and fanservice rather than cliffhanger.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2199
Likes : 14049
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 39
Localisation : Melbourne

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 20 Jul 2019, 10:26 pm

If Kevin Smith is excited, lol, it most likely is nostalgia related

Likely theories on this Twitter thread. Of course, they are only guesses, yet they are rather good ones.

https://twitter.com/OmgMoreJames/status/1152722353291272192

As for a cliffhanger, it will be a HEA, all wrapped up ending as is possible, yet we all know in ~20 years (plus or minus), a return to the Skywalker Saga will occur. (The only itch is convincing Adam Driver to return. haha)

Technically, "There are no happy endings, because nothing ends." The Last Unicorn Wink Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 944
Likes : 2738
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by nana7marie on Sun 21 Jul 2019, 5:59 am

Thank you @Moonlight13 for sharing this wonderful news about Kylo’s backstory comic! I’d prefer a novel as I can get it easier in a digital form - unless comics come in digital too?

@californiagirl I know some of you didn’t expect any of Kylo’s backstory ahead of TRoS, but I really hoped for it and I’m so happy now! I’d probably read it regardless, but it’s different when you still hope for the character to end up in a certain way rather than when you already know their fate - for me the anticipation enhances the whole experience Lolilol .

Regarding the interview with Kevin Smith shared by @AhsokaTano, I agree with @Saracene - I think it’s something incredibly nostalgic and also possibly visually stunning. Approves
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 197
Likes : 990
Date d'inscription : 2018-02-04
Age : 31
Localisation : Poland

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by californiagirl on Sun 21 Jul 2019, 3:21 pm

I suspect the final shot is something very visually striking. There's really no sense that they're leaving this open-ended, let alone with a cliffhanger.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1541
Likes : 7591
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by motherofpearl1 on Mon 22 Jul 2019, 1:46 pm

I know it'll probably never happen but I'd love it to end with Rey and Kylo flying off together in the Falcon.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2783
Likes : 11738
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by AhsokaTano on Mon 22 Jul 2019, 3:19 pm

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Dffc3910
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1077
Likes : 3592
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by giaciak2 on Mon 22 Jul 2019, 3:25 pm

Oh, look this
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 5c1e2d10[url=https://servimg.com/view/19850670/61]
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 553
Likes : 1377
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation : Rome

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by giaciak2 on Mon 22 Jul 2019, 4:07 pm

Tell me guys, One of us wrote this on wiki...


qDiscussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Ef5c3610[url=https://servimg.com/view/19850670/62]

Look here https://loveinterest.fandom.com/wiki/Rey
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 553
Likes : 1377
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation : Rome

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Moonlight13 on Mon 22 Jul 2019, 4:13 pm

Moonlight13
Moonlight13
Moderator

Messages : 938
Likes : 4483
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 25
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by AhsokaTano on Mon 22 Jul 2019, 4:24 pm

@giaciak2
Lol! I wish it was me that wrote that entry.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1077
Likes : 3592
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Dar-ren19 on Mon 22 Jul 2019, 7:57 pm

@DeeBee wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@DeeBee wrote:
@californiagirl wrote:lol

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Scree531
@californiagirl

Awh! Poor Jason. lol. He did such an amazing job with the novelisation (IMHO)
Thanks for the twitter updates californiagirl!

Is anyone going to SDCC?
@DeeBee

FYI, if anyone is curious, what started this ribbing of Jason (again, lol) was that the book Rey and Pals referenced it Smile

You'll notice What the Force retweeted a tweet with that caption, and then Jason took it from there.  This was the tweet

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Screen28

Link for the Tweet
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Bowling balls? Oh that's so cute! I love this! thanks for sharing this wider context I had no clue what it was about Very Happy

oopsie. I shared the new comic series in spoilers thread.

@DeeBee isn't he just so CUTE in that cartoon/pic?!? I don't see his scar either. I wonder if that's deliberate!

Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 722
Likes : 2235
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-12

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Dar-ren19 on Mon 22 Jul 2019, 8:35 pm

@motherofpearl1 wrote:I know it'll probably never happen but I'd love it to end with Rey and Kylo flying off together in the Falcon.
@motherofpearl1

... into the binary sunsets? Wink
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 722
Likes : 2235
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-12

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by tukicarreno on Mon 22 Jul 2019, 9:45 pm

@Dar-ren19 wrote:
@motherofpearl1 wrote:I know it'll probably never happen but I'd love it to end with Rey and Kylo flying off together in the Falcon.
@motherofpearl1

... into the binary sunsets? Wink
@Dar-ren19

Ahhh! If only! I just really hope and pray Ben & Rey are flying together in the Falcon by the end even if it it's not the last shot of the film.
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 681
Likes : 2923
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by motherofpearl1 on Tue 23 Jul 2019, 12:34 am

That would be perfect!
And a great way to end the Skywalker saga.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2783
Likes : 11738
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by giaciak2 on Tue 23 Jul 2019, 5:03 am

@tukicarreno wrote:
@Dar-ren19 wrote:
@motherofpearl1 wrote:I know it'll probably never happen but I'd love it to end with Rey and Kylo flying off together in the Falcon.
@motherofpearl1

... into the binary sunsets? Wink
@Dar-ren19

Ahhh! If only! I just really hope and pray Ben & Rey are flying together in the Falcon by the end even if it it's not the last shot of the film.
@tukicarreno

Oh it could be the best end for this Saga! Hope and pray guys... (can I add a final kiss after all...) Pop corn
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 553
Likes : 1377
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation : Rome

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 24 Jul 2019, 8:13 pm

lol!

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Screen29
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 944
Likes : 2738
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by 12 Parsnips on Wed 24 Jul 2019, 8:47 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey

I usually skip the SW Show, but I pounced on this one pretty fast. Wink Spoiler alert: They don't exactly brush Kylo Ren's hair. How disappointing. Laughing
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 166
Likes : 734
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 47
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 24 Jul 2019, 9:01 pm

@12 Parsnips wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey

I usually skip the SW Show, but I pounced on this one pretty fast. Wink Spoiler alert: They don't exactly brush Kylo Ren's hair. How disappointing. Laughing
@12 Parsnips

Indeed, Adam Driver does not make an appearance! lol

It's nothing like this:  haha

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 EASK7reU8AAQG9T?format=jpg&name=small

However, another character Adam Driver played, that is a cheerleader for Kylo, is seen Wink Very Happy

I agree with Sleemo, the entire concept is so....wh..aaaa...t? Haha the only marketing purpose (because it is the title/headline for the show) is to soften his perception. I love it! Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 944
Likes : 2738
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu 25 Jul 2019, 8:41 am

This made my day ! I say let her do it Razz   cheers  She’s the author of the Darker shade of magic series and the archived :

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 B58b8f10

In case you’ve never heard of her - am sure you have though she gives you a guide what her books are like :


Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 11 921d8910
I love you flower
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1077
Likes : 3592
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum