Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 10 Aug - 17:50

SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 10 Aug - 17:57

@12 Parsnips

[edit] It was a huge reminder for me to truly appreciate BNF in the Reylo community, and just let them be.  Never expect a meta, YT video, work of art...only appreciate.  I don't want another to feel overwhelmed.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Sat 10 Aug - 18:18

Ok I know I shouldn’t post this here and @spacebaby45678 you’ll be able to tell me if this means what I think it means but the latest topps TLJ card of kylo/Ben is very significant. Look at the numbers- 13/10 in the corner.
He’s always associated with the number 13 as death and resurrection Card but it’s the first time I’ve seen number 10 ( unless someone else has seen this before)and oh boy is it significant-Ben solo is definitely his father’s son ok and probably going to pull off the biggest gamble and Con ever - what ace will he have up his sleeve ? Lol! I love it. Smile
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 B7fdcc10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Fdef1d10
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sat 10 Aug - 19:21

@AhsokaTano wrote:Ok I know I shouldn’t post this here and @spacebaby45678 you’ll be able to tell me if this means what I think it means but the latest topps TLJ card of kylo/Ben is very significant. Look at the numbers- 13/10 in the corner.
He’s always associated with the number 13 as death and resurrection Card but it’s the first time I’ve seen number 10 ( unless someone else has seen this before)and oh boy is it significant-Ben solo is definitely his father’s son ok and probably going to pull off the biggest gamble  and Con ever - what  ace will he have  up his sleeve ? Lol! I love it. Smile
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 B7fdcc10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Fdef1d10
@AhsokaTano

Kylo's original card for TFA was 67 .... 6 + 7 = 13 Death Card
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Open-uri20150608-27674-mbipkq_79093758

The number on the card is 03/10 = 13 Death Card, notably, one of the KOR has a Vibro scythe blade.. which of course is the tool on the death card.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Dk-primary-articulation-joint-tie-dagger-d-o-repurposed-blaster-barrel-60848689

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Main-qimg-1320609348c2b00681c12415db28d6ea
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Sat 10 Aug - 19:39

@Spacebaby45678
Oops my bad I saw a 13 not 3. Ok so we know ultimately his card is 13 but it’s interesting that the numbers that add to it have changed . No longer 6 and 7 but 10 which suggests he’s going back to the beginning and is more than he seems ( with a possible ace up his sleeve ) and 3 suggesting birthing of true wisdom ( enlightenment?). Surely that has to count for something that he has different cards leading up to death and resurrection ( literal or metaphorical?)? Smile
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 033e5b10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 D089c910
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sat 10 Aug - 23:53

@AhsokaTano wrote:@Spacebaby45678
Oops my bad I saw a 13 not 3. Ok so we know ultimately his card is 13 but it’s interesting that the numbers that add to it have changed . No longer 6 and 7 but 10 which suggests he’s going back to the beginning and is more than he seems ( with a possible ace up his sleeve ) and 3 suggesting birthing of true wisdom ( enlightenment?). Surely that has to count for something that he has different cards leading up to death and resurrection ( literal or metaphorical?)? Smile
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 033e5b10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 D089c910
@AhsokaTano

The number 3 in the tarot is The Empress (III), The Empress can be represented by Aphrodite, a figure from Greek mythology. The empress connects with the Death card, for she is accustomed to life, death, and rebirth.

The number 10 is assigned to the Wheel of Fortune Card, the most important card to SW because it represents so much, the circle of life, the 4 cherubim/royal stars/ the descending solar energy i.e. Anakin( virgin birth created from the force itself, The ascending consciousness i.e. Obi-Wan (  I have the high ground). But the number itself is masculine and feminine. 1 Being masculine and 0 being feminine.

So.. ultimately, Kylo/Ben is in the 10 as the masculine aspect but also as the Bull & Eagle. The sacrifice ( Bull)  and the resurrection ( Phoenix). Literal or metaphorical? We don't know yet, do we? How will JJ choose to tell the story, this is what is exciting there things we can know and things we can't until we see the movie.

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Sun 11 Aug - 10:49

@spacebaby45678
Interesting...yeah I saw that 3 is both masculine and feminine . Am going to post more in the tarot thread Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Sun 11 Aug - 15:58

Hi everyone! You may have noticed that I deleted some posts. I did it because I don't think it's wise to discuss such a private topic as a person's mental health in the threads, even if we do it with the best of intentions. I hope you have a great day!
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 11 Aug - 16:27

@Moonlight13 wrote:Hi everyone! You may have noticed that I deleted some posts. I did it because I don't think it's wise to discuss such a private topic as a person's mental health in the threads, even if we do it with the best of intentions. I hope you have a great day!
@Moonlight13

It's a public post on medium.com (that does not require a log-in) with the person's actual name (and the person's thesis is to be public about it for personal discovery and healing, helping others), yet I understand your reasoning and place with all of this - the reason why, ultimately.

Onward to TRoS discussion! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Sun 11 Aug - 16:58

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:Hi everyone! You may have noticed that I deleted some posts. I did it because I don't think it's wise to discuss such a private topic as a person's mental health in the threads, even if we do it with the best of intentions. I hope you have a great day!
@Moonlight13

It's a public post on medium.com (that does not require a log-in) with the person's actual name (and the person's thesis is to be public about it for personal discovery and healing, helping others), yet I understand your reasoning and place with all of this - the reason why, ultimately.

@SW_Heroine_Journey
I understand, but I think we should keep the discussion SW related, even when it's about public figures. You can, however, discuss that by PM. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions and thank you for understanding. Smile
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 11 Aug - 17:40

@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Moonlight13

@SW_Heroine_Journey
I understand, but I think we should keep the discussion SW related, even when it's about public figures. You can, however, discuss that by PM. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions and thank you for understanding. Smile
@Moonlight13

Of course! Very Happy

As an aside, there are bets on twitter the odd looking alien, Klaud? (can't remember his name lol) will be cut. haha

I feel awful judging a character without knowing more, yet a part of me hopes so. The fascinating creatures (Porgs, Thala Sirens) are Force plot related, not Resistance plot related.

Interested in what others think, do you think Klaud will end up on the cutting room floor? Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Sun 11 Aug - 18:17

@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Moonlight13

@SW_Heroine_Journey
@Moonlight13

Of course! Very Happy

As an aside, there are bets on twitter the odd looking alien, Klaud? (can't remember his name lol) will be cut. haha

I feel awful judging a character without knowing more, yet a part of me hopes so.  The fascinating creatures (Porgs, Thala Sirens) are Force plot related, not Resistance plot related.  

Interested in what others think, do you think Klaud will end up on the cutting room floor? Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey
I think it's possible. To be honest, whenever I see that creature, all I can think of is what my friend told me when he saw it on the leaked poster: "That alien looks like [insert our friend's name here] when he's just woken up" lol!
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 11 Aug - 18:37

@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Moonlight13

@SW_Heroine_Journey
@Moonlight13

Of course! Very Happy

I feel awful judging a character without knowing more, yet a part of me hopes so.  The fascinating creatures (Porgs, Thala Sirens) are Force plot related, not Resistance plot related.  

@SW_Heroine_Journey
I think it's possible. To be honest, whenever I see that creature, all I can think of is what my friend told me when he saw it on the leaked poster: "That alien looks like [insert our friend's name here] when he's just woken up" lol!
@Moonlight13

lol! Shocked Oh dear! haha

Yeah....if he is not important to the plot, just hanging out with the Resistance, my hope/vote is that he is edited out of the movie, and or it's so brief, he's a background character. I want SW weird, but I don't think that I want it that weird. lol
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Sun 11 Aug - 18:39

LF introduced Klaud in the very first marketing push for TROS (SWC), which makes me think they view him as prominent enough they can be confident he'll be in the film.

Mostly I see Klaud because Blast Points podcast has a #KlaudWatch all year. It's an utter delight to watch them so excited, even if the character is kind of nightmare-inducing.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 11 Aug - 18:43

@californiagirl wrote:LF introduced Klaud in the very first marketing push for TROS (SWC), which makes me think they view him as prominent enough they can be confident he'll be in the film.

Mostly I see Klaud because Blast Points podcast has a #KlaudWatch all year. It's an utter delight to watch them so excited, even if the character is kind of nightmare-inducing.
@californiagirl

I won't be upset/mad if he is in the film, especially if it turns out he is important.

Feeling silly petty, I suppose.  Razz Smile I agree with that one tweet, maybe he's Thala-Siren's boyfriend? haha Very Happy

"She is a single mother he is a man trying to help her be the best she can be.. ♥" // "The only unproblematic sequel trilogy ship uwu ♥✨♥✨♥"

https://twitter.com/Wtforceshow/status/1160333672714629120
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Sun 11 Aug - 20:56

@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Moonlight13

@SW_Heroine_Journey
@Moonlight13

Of course! Very Happy

@SW_Heroine_Journey
@Moonlight13

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 60114229_2351310861814665_4019271402574790423_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Sun 11 Aug - 21:36

Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 11 Aug - 22:13

lol!

In trying to be welcoming of Klaud (by chance he stays), he reminds me of a giant version of The Worm in the Labyrinth. flower
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie on Sun 11 Aug - 23:20

TRoS might be pretty long - imagine all the Reylo goodness! Apparently the soundtrack is around 2:15 hrs - but there’s always additional footage without music playing in the background so fingers crossed the film lasts. Shared on twitter:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 2c024210
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Sun 11 Aug - 23:52

@nana7marie
Exciting ! And just to give you an idea about soundtrack lengths - TLJ’s was 77 mins but the film was over 150 mins so that’s well over an hour extra without music . We are looking at one lovely long film for TROS methinks . Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Mon 12 Aug - 2:45

More and more, TRoS appears it will be epic (not only narrative, yet also length). Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie on Mon 12 Aug - 8:20

@AhsokaTano You’re talking about the released version, though, right? I believe the 2:15 hrs refers to the complete score that’s usually cut for separate release.
But I wouldn’t mind TRoS being as long as ‘LotR: The Return of the King’ lol!
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Mon 12 Aug - 10:31

@nana7marie
Yeah I’d forgotten about that lol - here’s hoping it’s not cut too much and we get 3hrs TROS . Very Happy
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Mon 12 Aug - 13:16

@Gemini wrote:
@vaderito wrote:So all these spoilers point at TROS being a huge Kylo movie and Rey secret being some connection to Palpatine since that's central to ST plot and ties in 9 movies.

Kylo stuff is a great set up for redemption arc that starts relatively early in the story.
@vaderito

I would actually take a wild stab and suggest  that the Palpatine reveal is not related to Rey. Instead it is related to Kylo and Palpatine being the one who influenced the birth of Anakin Skywalker (as strongly hinted in the PT). Thus palpatine being the one responsible for the rise of the Skywalkers. I think the title has multiple meanings as well as it being Bendemption. He's not a Skywalker by name though so it could mean its all about who actually gave rise to the Skywalkers in the first place...Palpy.

I also remember that originally, Carrie Fischer strongly hinted that the 3rd movie was the one where Leia truly shines and kicks a**..She's also a Skywalker..So it could be that as well.

We also have the idea that nothing relating to the 3rd act is ever disclosed in the trailers. So Palpatine cant be the big reveal in relation to Rey because DR has confirmed her big reveal happens at the end of act 3..AKA the climax and falling action of the story/entire saga.
@Gemini

I'm also going to take another wild stab

And say the palpatine connection  is the Skywalker connection

Rey possibly has a connection with Darth maul. How?

Through qira.

How? Well only a small number of people know the true number of parsecs it took han to make the Kessel run because they were there.

Rey knows the true amount and also knows an awful lot about han solo...idolised him.

Someone on the run who possibly had a soft spot for Han must have told her.

It would explain the father daughter bond between han and Rey despite not being related...also..dont forget the dice!

Or it was the wookies (chewie telling the wookies) but that was only mentioned in a book that she learned the language. Theres a whole movie showing qira/maul connections

Also..that new official art..I don't see palpatine standing alongside rey and Luke. It's someone else, also connected to Darth maul.

Shes also called the child of light...not particularly evil sounding.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Mon 12 Aug - 15:24

per Christy who is a Reylo, and involved with scoring/is a music composer

"I think the movie is going to be 3 hours long. It's true a lot will end up on the cutting room floor as they edit, but even so, I could see them releasing the full score as a special edition of some sort to commemorate his last SW film as Composer. I also VERY sincerely doubt that EVERY theme he's ever written for the saga will be back - I mean, absolutely no one needs to hear General Grievous' theme again 😂 - but I definitely believe that every theme having anything to do with Reverse Anidala will be back. As most people know, I don't have any interest in a return of Across the Stars, because, well, I'm a Reylo shipper! I don't need a tragic-a** theme associated with my babies, no matter how beautiful. And there are already enough cool callbacks to AtS in Rey and Kylo's themes, purposely inverting them and commenting on the fact that this time around, the main couple of the trilogy is going to get it right. I also would rather focus on getting a brand new love theme for them! But yes - this is an accurate gif representation of me at the moment!" (it is Kermit happy freaking out)

https://enjoyallneednothing-blog.tumblr.com/post/186951895770
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum