Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 12 Aug 2019, 10:18 am

@Gemini

John Williams brother, said something about a Phantom Menace theme in TROS... and we know that that is the theme for the duel between Jinn, Maul, Obi Wan.. mostly it is about Maul & Obi-Wan as this is Obi's transformation into an Adult hood. But, also DOtF is already heard in TLJ, when Rey walks up to the tree on Achto..

So yes, how is Maul involved in Rey's backstory, but how is Palpatine involved in her backstory... I think Rey's parents worked for Dark forces.

OMG... yes.. I think Duel of Fates is in Solo too when Maul shows up via holochron in Qira's lair... Shocked

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by rey09 on Mon 12 Aug 2019, 11:30 am

@spacebaby45678 wrote:@Gemini

John Williams brother, said something about a Phantom Menace theme in TROS... and we know that that is the theme for the duel between Jinn, Maul, Obi Wan.. mostly it is about Maul & Obi-Wan as this is Obi's transformation into an Adult hood. But, also DOtF is already heard in TLJ, when Rey walks up to the tree on Achto..

So yes, how is Maul involved in Rey's backstory, but how is Palpatine involved in her backstory... I think Rey's parents worked for Dark forces.

OMG... yes.. I think Duel of Fates is in Solo too when Maul shows up via holochron in Qira's lair... Shocked

@spacebaby45678

I would spazz out if I heard duel of the fates, it would be very fitting for reylo refight too!!
rey09
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 12 Aug 2019, 12:18 pm

@rey09 wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:@Gemini

@spacebaby45678

I would spazz out if I heard duel of the fates, it would be very fitting for reylo refight too!!
@rey09

The Forces of Destiny and Fate have Reylo entwined! I love you
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Tue 13 Aug 2019, 2:39 pm

After the faf crack leaks last few days I think this may be the legit one :
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/cpxm1x/new_star_wars_production_bespin_bulletin/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 6 0f74fd10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 6 608cb610
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 6 Fde1db10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 6 8c05d810

Barking lion is very very interesting because especially in the ST trilogy tarot section we’ve been talking for ages about Sirius and Leo connections to the skywalkers and Kenobis . Wonder what it is ? Very Happy
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 13 Aug 2019, 3:48 pm

@AhsokaTano wrote:After the faf crack leaks last few days I think this may be the legit one :
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/cpxm1x/new_star_wars_production_bespin_bulletin/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Barking lion is very very interesting because especially in the ST trilogy tarot section we’ve been talking for ages about Sirius and Leo connections to the skywalkers and Kenobis . Wonder what it is ? Very Happy
@AhsokaTano

Wow, great catch! And yes as you rightly say ( Barking) Sirius/Aquarius & (Lion) Leo/Leo are Kenobis two cards... I heard there is going to be a surprise announcement D23 for LF... will we finally get that Obi Wan movie? We shall see... study
We shall see...
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 9:24 am

The Sith troopers are under kylo’s command it seems as I know there has been some debate about this :

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/cqa0d9/sith_trooper_the_first_order_battalion_under_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 6 8c3c3810
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 10:35 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:The Sith troopers are under kylo’s command it seems as I know there has been some debate about this :

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/cqa0d9/sith_trooper_the_first_order_battalion_under_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 6 8c3c3810
@AhsokaTano

My initial reaction is that I don't trust reddit.  Especially considering this released at starwars.com this morning

https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-sith-trooper-merchandise

It appears as though the reddit design was photoshopped onto the shirt released on starwars.com (the model's pose looks the same...it's just suspicious to me)

BUT if the shirt is correct, Ben may very well thinks he leads them, but we all know Palpy really does.  lol Smile He probably doesn't know that they are referred to as "sith troopers" (plus, he's not sith)
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 11:13 am

Resistance season two trailer - kylo Ren ! Sith holocrons! Yin/yang symbol on floor of a Sith temple ? Sith holocron as ancient power source ? Kylo acting Vader like and snoke like over a hologram ?!omg!!!!!
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/cqbojk/star_wars_resistance_season_2_trailer/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 11:23 am

https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-sith-trooper-merchandise

We were just talking about where the TROS merch is, looks like they're putting out the sith trooper stuff before Force Friday.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 11:35 am

Kylo is in the new trailer for the final season of The Resistance

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 11:37 am

Just want to point out kylo is unmasked in that season two resistance trailer and has the scar . So am betting this takes place after TLJ and he’s probably supreme leader already . So this is kylo as supreme leader and it’s not looking good for kylo already attacking one of his female officers . What is it with Skywalker men and poor relationship material ? Anakin the same with force choking Padme. Sad
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 11:38 am

@californiagirl wrote:https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-sith-trooper-merchandise

We were just talking about where the TROS merch is, looks like they're putting out the sith trooper stuff before Force Friday.
@californiagirl

Merchandise compromise! lol (It's meh for me, I'm indifferent about the sith troopers).

It's not completely a surprise, considering the sith troopers were already revealed. These are probably the goodies available at SDCC, or close to them, which will soon be available for all. Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 11:50 am

Yep Star Wars website confirms he’s supreme leader kylo in resistance trailer :
https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-resistance-season-2-trailer
So I really do wonder if the main war will be dealt before TROS and kylo will be on the run and wanted for war crimes as was suggested by one of the leaks a while back ??
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 2:51 pm

@AhsokaTano wrote:Yep Star Wars website confirms he’s supreme leader kylo in resistance trailer :
So I really do wonder if the main war will be dealt before TROS and kylo will be on the run and wanted for war crimes as was suggested by one of the leaks a while back ??
@AhsokaTano

GA doesn’t watch this show and makes up the majority of the audience of SW cinematic releases so I doubt it. Kylo might have a change of heart early on, though!
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 3:16 pm

@AhsokaTano wrote:Yep Star Wars website confirms he’s supreme leader kylo in resistance trailer :
@AhsokaTano

You might remember one other bit of information about the Sith troopers was accidentally posted at San Diego Comic-Con at the trooper exhibit, a placard which said:

“In its ultimate push towards galactic conquest, the First Order readies an army of elite soldiers that draw inspiration and power from a dark and ancient legacy.”
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 4:27 pm

Yeah I forgot about the Sith troopers lol @spacebaby45678
but also you could be right @nana7marie and Kylo could have a change of heart early on . Thing is Star Wars have opening crawls so technically as fans we could see all events playing out and unfolding in the other media like the books and animated series and the GA get two lines in an opening crawl lol regarding events .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 5:52 pm

@AhsokaTano wrote:Yeah I forgot about the Sith troopers lol @spacebaby45678
but also you could be right @nana7marie and Kylo could have a change of heart early on . Thing is Star Wars have opening crawls so technically as fans we could see all events playing out and unfolding in the other media like the books and animated series and the GA get two lines in an opening crawl lol regarding events .
@AhsokaTano

Very true, and if they are curious and seek it out, well - there it is in cartoons, books, and comics in detail if intrigued...voila. Very Happy Smile

Which means we may be excited for all of these extras, yet in the scheme of things, they are not plot significant if they're only going to be summarized in a line or two in the opening crawl of TRoS. lol Razz
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 2:03 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:Just want to point out kylo is unmasked in that season two resistance trailer and has the scar . So am betting this takes place after TLJ and he’s probably supreme leader already . So this is kylo as supreme leader and it’s not looking good for kylo already attacking one of his female officers . What is it with Skywalker men and poor relationship material ? Anakin the same with force choking Padme. Sad
@AhsokaTano

He’s not in a relationship with that officer and we don’t see the end of that scene. I doubt she will die. He’s the supreme leader of the FO. I never expected after TLJ to see him nice and open-hearted at the beginning of TRoS. He’s alone and will probably just continue on the darker path he placed himself on until something snaps him out of it. He’s ready for the change, but he still needs a snap (or slap on the head).

And now I will have to watch the show. I did not watch the first season because it was too “bright” for me but this season looks darker which reminds me of SWR that started lighter and went darker over the seasons.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 4:22 am

@SanghaRen wrote:
@AhsokaTano wrote:Just want to point out kylo is unmasked in that season two resistance trailer and has the scar . So am betting this takes place after TLJ and he’s probably supreme leader already . So this is kylo as supreme leader and it’s not looking good for kylo already attacking one of his female officers . What is it with Skywalker men and poor relationship material ? Anakin the same with force choking Padme. Sad
@AhsokaTano

He’s not in a relationship with that officer and we don’t see the end of that scene. I doubt she will die. He’s the supreme leader of the FO. I never expected after TLJ to see him nice and open-hearted at the beginning of TRoS. He’s alone and will probably just continue on the darker path he placed himself on until something snaps him out of it. He’s ready for the change, but he still needs a snap (or slap on the head).

And now I will have to watch the show. I did not watch the first season because it was too “bright” for me but this season looks darker which reminds me of SWR that started lighter and went darker over the seasons.
@SanghaRen

I’m not worried! LF will not let us down!
Kylo doesn’t become supreme leader till snoke dies 2/3 of the way into TLJ- resistance will be amid TLJ time onwards. when snoke dies, Phasma dies- and we see Phasma in the trailer- my conclusion? We will see kylo before he is supreme leader, before his confrontation with Luke, and before his communion with Rey in the throne room, before he realises what his choice has cost him and what he is missing- so anyone’s guess what we will see - I’m just gonna enjoy the ride for the next 5 months!
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 9:52 am

Anthony Breznican Rises!

http://www.cinelinx.com/movie-news/movie-reviews-movie-news/exclusive-ewan-mcgregor-signs-on-for-obi-wan-kenobi-return/

Cinelinx (reliable) reports that Ewan has signed a contract with LFL for Obi Wan's return. If you remember, Brez was big on Rey Kenobi and said in a podcast that he'd heard Obi wan movie would be made after Episode IX for he had familial connection with Rey. That podcast was made between TFA and TLJ, in 2016 or 2017. Not saying this means it, just that I remembered it.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 10:45 am

@vaderito wrote:Anthony Breznican Rises!

http://www.cinelinx.com/movie-news/movie-reviews-movie-news/exclusive-ewan-mcgregor-signs-on-for-obi-wan-kenobi-return/

Cinelinx (reliable) reports that Ewan has signed a contract with LFL for Obi Wan's return. If you remember, Brez was big on Rey Kenobi and said in a podcast that he'd heard Obi wan movie would be made after Episode IX for he had familial connection with Rey. That podcast was made between TFA and TLJ, in 2016 or 2017. Not saying this means it, just that I remembered it.
@vaderito

I personally hope that Rey has no connection to any character, yet if she will - I much prefer Rey Kenobi verses Rey Palpatine. lol

Regardless if there is a connection to Rey or not, interesting news (although, there seems to be uncertainty if it's a project for movie theaters or Disney+). We will probably find out more next week! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 10:55 am

@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@AhsokaTano wrote:After the faf crack leaks last few days I think this may be the legit one :

@AhsokaTano

Wow, great catch! And yes as you rightly say ( Barking) Sirius/Aquarius & (Lion) Leo/Leo are Kenobis two cards... I heard there is going to be a surprise announcement D23 for LF... will we finally get that Obi Wan movie? We shall see... study
We shall see...
@spacebaby45678

Ewan is back does this confim the Barking Lion? cheers
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 12:22 pm

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 1:33 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:I personally hope that Rey has no connection to any character, yet if she will - I much prefer Rey Kenobi verses Rey Palpatine. lol
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I’m the opposite - if Rey really needs to be related to anybody significant, which I’d prefer not Razz , I’d rather have her be Palpatine - the light coming from dark while Kylo’s the matching opposite. Very Happy
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 1:53 pm

@DeeBee

I am also not worried Very Happy You are right about Phasma! I saw the trailer this morning before my coffee and I remember being surprised to see Phasma, but without that caffein kick, my brain is not correctly wired. I really need to watch the show. I am still ready to see a tough Supreme Leader Kylo Ren at the beginning of TRoS though because there’s not much choice left for him after TLJ and those FO officers will not take orders from a “softie”. I am actually also looking forward to seeing him live up to the responsibility. I like the idea that he is shown as very capable to rule the galaxy in a ruthless way, but consciously decides not to. Makes the redemption more powerful. I hadn’t realized that the answers are indeed only a few months away. Yes, better enjoy them.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum