Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:08 pm

@nana7marie wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:I personally hope that Rey has no connection to any character, yet if she will - I much prefer Rey Kenobi verses Rey Palpatine. lol
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I’m the opposite - if Rey really needs to be related to anybody significant, which I’d prefer not Razz , I’d rather have her be Palpatine - the light coming from dark while Kylo’s the matching opposite. Very Happy
@nana7marie

I'm adverse to it because it seems a lot of dudebros would prefer it, yet putting that aside...you make a fascinating point! It adds to the Ying Yang concept for them. Hmmm Very Happy Smile (Plus, I do trust JJ and Terrio to do justice to the storyline, if she is Rey Palpatine).
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:15 pm

@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@AhsokaTano wrote:After the faf crack leaks last few days I think this may be the legit one :
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/cpxm1x/new_star_wars_production_bespin_bulletin/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 7 0f74fd10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 7 608cb610
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 7 Fde1db10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 7 8c05d810

Barking lion is very very interesting because especially in the ST trilogy tarot section we’ve been talking for ages about Sirius and Leo connections to the skywalkers and Kenobis . Wonder what it is ? Very Happy
@AhsokaTano

Wow, great catch! And yes as you rightly say ( Barking) Sirius/Aquarius & (Lion) Leo/Leo are Kenobis two cards... I heard there is going to be a surprise announcement D23 for LF... will we finally get that Obi Wan movie? We shall see... study
We shall see...
@spacebaby45678

Ewan is back does this confim the Barking Lion? cheers
@spacebaby45678

August 15, 2019... Ewan is announced as coming back as Obi Wan... Tonight there is a full moon in Aquarius, in the month of Leo...There is your Barking Lion

#FullMoon in #Aquarius 15th August.8:29 am EDT, 13:29 GMT, 14:29 Eur, 22:29 Aust.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:13 pm

I came back and now I am releasing a juicy thing !!! ta-dan!!!!!!!!!!!! (I hope nobody has posted it eh eh )

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 7 Cavalieri-di-Ren

Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:14 pm

Ok this latest rumour from MSW is very close to home now . Is Star Wars part of the MCU multiverse after all? Lol!!!He he he! Now am expecting a dance off star-lord style and Rocket ! Just kidding .
https://makingstarwars.net/2019/08/rumor-the-drax-of-life-on-kijimi-in-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker/

Last edited by AhsokaTano on Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:19 pm

californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:19 pm

I hope we will get full behind-the-scenes video and not only "special video exploring stormtrooper design". Who cares about that? Also hope we will finally see a poster!
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:48 pm

@special_cases wrote:I hope we will get full behind-the-scenes video and not only "special video exploring stormtrooper design". Who cares about that? Also hope we will finally see a poster!
@special_cases

I think both are a definite! Very Happy (based on the pattern of D23 2017 and TLJ)  

And I agree with you, I hope the bts is not exclusively stormtrooper related.  If that is the situation, it's an odd compliment to Reylos, because it's only the Reylos who figured out Rey and Ben were fighting together against others (TLJ throne room scene) per accounts I've read.  I know some are wondering if J.J. knows that, and if he will be more careful because he's an adorable stinker! lol

I wonder if what the shareholders saw will finally be seen by everyone else. Smile Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie on Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:14 am

@special_cases wrote:I hope we will get full behind-the-scenes video and not only "special video exploring stormtrooper design". Who cares about that? Also hope we will finally see a poster!
@special_cases

So do I and since Lucasfilm has been regularly giving us some content/info since Celebration, it’s about time they feed us again, this time maybe better as TRoS is slowly approaching Very Happy .
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:34 am

Disney will want LF to feed us! D23 is meal time for all Disney! Squee! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:35 pm

New Kylo content alert!
https://www.starwars.com/news/age-of-resistance-preview
Hux comic preview- huh/ kylo banter looks awesome!
I’m looking forward to this full issue!
sunny

edited to add:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 7 Hux110
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 7 Hux210
so good! sunny

Last edited by DeeBee on Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added images)
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:47 am

@DeeBee
Thanks for posting Smile
Nice parallel too with Rey’s scene at the end of TLJ where she’s lifting rocks to save the resistance
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:00 pm

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/domhnall-gleeson-surprising-humor-star-wars-star-adam-driver-1234125

For Domhnall Gleeson, J.J. Abrams’ return to Star Wars made perfect sense.

The 36-year-old star of The Kitchen would’ve gladly welcomed a new director to a galaxy far, far away, but in the end, Gleeson is quite pleased that the familiar and steady hand of Abrams is concluding the Skywalker sequel trilogy he started in 2015.

Were you glad to conclude the Skywalker saga with J.J. Abrams, someone you’re familiar with already, as opposed to bringing in a new director?

Yes. I had enjoyed the experience with J.J. so much, but then really enjoyed the experience with Rian also. So, I was game for whomever they threw at the turf, but when I heard it was J.J., it made total sense to me. [Episode] VII had been so great, and he understands it so thoroughly. He invented all of those characters. For him to usher them through the door... I thought it made total sense. It’s important to take risks when you’re making films, and J.J. takes them in the right way. I thought that it was really smart and very, very fortuitous that they got him back.

In terms of the script and what you shot, can you spare a few adjectives regarding your impression of Episode IX?

It’s the same as any other Star Wars film. It’s excitement, fun and anticipation, but that’s true of any Star Wars movie, not just this one. Yeah, I don’t want to be the one to offer up an adjective, which will get splashed everywhere, because then I’ll get a phone call and I’ll be in trouble.

Adam Driver is known for being rather intense both on and off screen. Because you guys have worked together throughout most of this trilogy, did you guys reach the point where you could shoot the breeze a bit? Or, is he “on” all the time?

My experience of him was not that he was on all the time; my experience of him was that he was on all the time when the camera was rolling. But in between, no. It also depends on the scene. If you’re just walking down a corridor together and it’s shot from the back, then there’s not all that much thinking that has to go into it and you can have a laugh. If you’ve got lots of lines to remember and you’ve just been given an intense character note, then there’s enough going on already without adding in knock-knock jokes, but Adam can be hilarious on set. He actually told one of my favorite jokes while we were on set one day. He’s a really funny guy. So, depending on the day, Adam is hilarious, but he’s always good.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:24 pm

@DeeBee
I added this Smile
kylo save his a** !!!

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 7 7232976226f183266cc5bc3ea8eaa7c71b2d2e2a
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie on Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:40 am

@MindAndMagic
@Kylo Rey
@tukicarreno
@Atenais
Approves The way Kylo looks so far screams bendemption and Reylo - like you said, he’s always unmasked, having a sad-looking face, and he’s smoking hot - tortured romantic interest indeed.

@californiagirl
Do we know what time the TRoS panel is? I’m going out today but luckily there’s a time difference so maybe I’ll make it and be in front of my computer when the news drop lol!

EDIT: Have just seen a tweet by sleemo that the BTS reel is expected at the panel at 10 a.m. PT which is 6 p.m GMT - I’ll be home by then cheers
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 7 Daf1bb10
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 on Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:41 am

@MindAndMagic wrote:So exciting to see some new footage and hear a piece of dialogue! Kylo is back to his prince-like look (super gorgeous as always) and Rey is most likely referring to their inevitable meeting. Not too long left now! Very Happy
@MindAndMagic

Remember those antis who said he looked like he was going Sith because his skin was breaking up? LMAO. I wish I'd screenshot the stuff.
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:02 am

@DeeBee wrote:New Kylo content alert!
https://www.starwars.com/news/age-of-resistance-preview
Hux comic preview- huh/ kylo banter looks awesome!
I’m looking forward to this full issue!
sunny

edited to add:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 7 Hux110
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 7 Hux210
so good! sunny
@DeeBee

Lol that comic strip is a kylux dream. They really are milking it from everyone while they can. I guess fair enough, because who else could be interested in a hux comic. 🤔
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:12 am

From the official Topps set
The Skywalker legacy

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 7 9546271ac5571000016739630bf6b87e2f0389aa

do you really think kylo Ren is not a skywalker? Smile

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 7 9291189c5799f2e14ed6d065bd76340d94345743
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:57 pm

I moved the D23 discussion to Maz's Castle because there were pictures of the video we got yesterday.
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:54 pm

There are new major spoilers were dropped, can't post it because of my stupid phone. It's on Reddit already. Just wanted to say that a poster connected to the source was wrong about her GoT plot spoilers (last season) but got a lot relevant spoilers additional info about other movies and even SW (TLJ soundtrack). I kind of don't see her having solid proof/reasoning how they got TROS's plot.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:59 pm

@special_cases wrote:There are new major spoilers were dropped, can't post it because of my stupid phone. It's on Reddit already. Just wanted to say that a poster connected to the source was wrong about her GoT plot spoilers (last season) but got a lot relevant spoilers additional info about other movies and even SW (TLJ soundtrack). I kind of don't see her having solid proof/reasoning how they got TROS's plot.
@special_cases

What is the Reddit thread called and where is it?
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:10 pm

@ZioRen Sorry, I can't post links. It's coming from Millennium Falcon.com forum, you will recognise it immediately there.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:17 pm

@special_cases wrote:@ZioRen Sorry, I can't post links. It's coming from Millennium Falcon.com forum, you will recognise it immediately there.
@special_cases

I think I found it. Doesn't sound legit to me, honestly. I don't believe they'd ever dive so much into content that is so complicated or isn't familiar to audiences.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:33 pm

Yeah, it's too complicated. I wouldn't think about it if it was another anonymous 4chan, but both leaker and poster have 50/50 track record. Looks like they have connections or had in the past but last year they trashed their reputation. (They wanted traffic for their website (I'm not mentioning it because don't want to give him traffic) and posted fake spoilers for GoT). Considering today is busy day for SW, it can be they just did the same. But who knows, Palpatine's return sounded ridiculous a year ago.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:36 pm

There was a clip where Daisy said Rey and Kylo were progressing, in a relationship, of sorts, but it got taken down from GMA. Smile
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:02 pm

It's so interesting that none of these leaks talk about Rey turning dark. I saw daisy say in an interview how doing dark rey actually mimicked real life because in reality ALL people struggle with light and dark. Anyone think of dark phoenix with dark rey?

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum