Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by giaciak2 on Wed 18 Sep - 15:40

Guys, I think they are misleading us. There are too many symbols that lead to the union of opposites. Rey is nothing like Ben is everything. She is cinderella like he is the prince. And viceversa. They are always and only opposites. They are two pawns of destiny like all others. Rey and Ben are just the actors of a bigger story whose only protagonist is union, hope, forgiveness and love. The meaning of this story is not who the characters are, but what strength is, what is the meaning of life and what is chosen to fight for.
Those who write leaks are the same people that if you point to the moon, they only see the finger.

Have hope.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Gemini on Wed 18 Sep - 15:55

Also on a side note, Kylo cant die and stay dead. IMO, he's comin the heck back as Ben Solo. Kylo Ren dies and Ben Solo will rise. Rey is the key to this happening (spoilers possibly confirm that she resurrects him). Him being snuffed out forever eradicates the balance of the force.

Kylo and Rey (from day one, even in the promo photos and poster for TFA) are portrayed as polar opposites and Yin and Yang. TFA pushed this with the imagery in the interrogation scene and most importantly, the snow fight (to the point where they mirror each others moves and both knock a tree over) LF pushed it HARD. One cannot live without the other, one dies, the balance dies.  One cannot find balance without the other. The world will end if one of these two die and don't both find balance in the force and themselves.

I remember my metas from 2015 and early 2016 explaining how the cinematography, photos, dialogue etc etc all suggest how the pair are Yin/yang and if one dies its over for the galaxy....its done. I need to look at them again lol. There was some sith about what yin yang actually means and how chaos ensues if the balance is disrupted.

I'm hoping (and this is probably just my hope) that The last Jedi and rise of "Skywalker" suggests that the new Jedi will be called Skywalkers

Just a wee hope based on nada LOL head canon.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Wed 18 Sep - 16:10

Here is a direct example of what Rey and Kylo represent (yin Yang) even in TLJ trailer. Kylo cant stay dead.

Luke says to Rey "What do you see?"

Rey replies:

"Light" *Reys theme tune plays* Leia says "You're my only hope"

"Darkness" *Kylos theme tune plays* *Darth Vader breathes*

"Balance"

They both need to survive. They both equal balance when together. One dies. Its done. The galaxy is dead. The force is trying to balance itself through Rey and Kylo.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora on Wed 18 Sep - 16:16

@Riri wrote:@Moonjump05 Not word for word, he just said it would make sense to him.

He also said this lol he has no insight on cast interviews etc

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 4b069210
@Riri

Well, I hope this gives JediPaxis some slight pause and possibly humbles him a bit, because right now I can't even with the hubris of this guy.

nickandnora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Wed 18 Sep - 16:20

Guys come on! Are you guys still going to believe this guy? Rolling Eyes He is obviously just trying to get attention. Whomever still believes that Rey and Finn can be romantic interests clearly doesn't have a clue on the whole purpose of this trilogy. Sigh.. I give up study
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Wed 18 Sep - 16:32

@Gemini wrote:Also on a side note, Kylo cant die and stay dead. IMO, he's comin the heck back as Ben Solo. Kylo Ren dies and Ben Solo will rise. Rey is the key to this happening (spoilers possibly confirm that she resurrects him). Him being snuffed out forever eradicates the balance of the force.

Kylo and Rey (from day one, even in the promo photos and poster for TFA) are portrayed as polar opposites and Yin and Yang. TFA pushed this with the imagery in the interrogation scene and most importantly, the snow fight (to the point where they mirror each others moves and both knock a tree over) LF pushed it HARD. One cannot live without the other, one dies, the balance dies.  One cannot find balance without the other. The world will end if one of these two die and don't both find balance in the force and themselves.

I remember my metas from 2015 and early 2016 explaining how the cinematography, photos, dialogue etc etc all suggest how the pair are Yin/yang and if one dies its over for the galaxy....its done. I need to look at them again lol. There was some sith about what yin yang actually means and how chaos ensues if the balance is disrupted.

I'm hoping (and this is probably just my hope) that The last Jedi and rise of "Skywalker" suggests that the new Jedi will be called Skywalkers

@"Gemelli"

I remember your stories: they warmed my heart when there were no other Reylo in the universe besides you.

Then I wasn't in the Forum and I could only read.

In my vision:
I think Rey and Ben and Finn, like Padme and Anakin and Obi-Wan, like Leia, Luke and Han, like Mortis's father, daughter and son, are all different variables of the same unique form: The Force, the DIVINE, the One.

Star Wars is a nice mixture of many philosophies, mainly Gnosticism and Taoism.

I had written a post of about 3 pages, but with the Google translation it is not possible to address these issues. But let me tell you, that there are too many coincidences with these philosophies to make this story trivially the story of Rey saving the galaxy from the bad guy.

It is more likely Rey and Ben will once again become one, "the androgynous" (yin and yang, isis and osiris, sacred grail, call it whatever you like) rather than Ben dying. However, since the alchemic message is not trivial and you can reach the philosopher's stone only after two figurative deaths and subsequent rebirths. Here it will be as always on several levels. Even the poems of Rummi, which I have seen on the web, about spolier, must be interpreted on several levels. This is why he speaks of love and spouses, but the marriage and the love to which he refers is that between human and divine, as well as in gnosis.

So being this a children's film, and being the philosopher's stone, or the balance of opposites, the final summit, of course, will be represented in any way, but for sure, REY and BEN will come together and will be happy!

Moreover, at any level the subject of opposites is faced, the end is always the same. Love, reaching the goal, rejoining the divine, overcoming the error and becoming light. Emanation of love. And like Rumi, the parallel for the love between human and divine, between mind and body, between male and female, between complementary elements, in the most basic level the representation is always the same, the happy marriage between man and woman.

He is often represented with the mystical alchemical marriage.

While I'm there, I paste a drawing I asked to @persimonne666 for my fan fic (you can use it, but please write @perimonne666 do it). There are all the complementary elements. Water / fire / earth / air and in the middle the five -Star Wars- element. The force. Love that unites complementary souls.
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Matrim10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Pin_tr11

Sorry, I bored you again...

Last edited by giaciak2 on Wed 18 Sep - 16:50; edited 1 time in total
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 18 Sep - 16:41

@gemini

Throwback... to bad it is not Thursday Laughing ... Reverse Obikin... sounds like the spoilers to me.. at the beginning or ROTS... Obikin fly in unison they are so united they operate as one... visual language... per GL... then they free Palpy... DUMMIES... then it all ends in a burning fire on mustafar... So in the beginning of TROS we have Reylo fighting on water, they will end in unison and kill Palpy.. SMARTIES... Laughing

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Tumblr_inline_o507icMOHX1u4orvh_400
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Tumblr_oa1vqnWb031v3o2r3o1_500
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Wed 18 Sep - 16:54

@spacebaby45678 wrote:@gemini

Throwback... to bad it is not Thursday Laughing ... Reverse Obikin... sounds like the spoilers to me.. at the beginning or ROTS... Obikin fly in unison they are so united they operate as one... visual language... per GL... then they free Palpy... DUMMIES... then it all ends in a burning fire on mustafar... So in the beginning of TROS we have Reylo fighting on water, they will end in unison and kill Palpy.. SMARTIES... Laughing

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Tumblr_inline_o507icMOHX1u4orvh_400
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Tumblr_oa1vqnWb031v3o2r3o1_500
@spacebaby45678

YES YES YES! I hope so too.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 18 Sep - 17:06

@giaciak2 wrote:Guys, I think they are misleading us. There are too many symbols that lead to the union of opposites. Rey is nothing like Ben is everything. She is cinderella like he is the prince. And viceversa. They are always and only opposites. They are two pawns of destiny like all others. Rey and Ben are just the actors of a bigger story whose only protagonist is union, hope, forgiveness and love. The meaning of this story is not who the characters are, but what strength is, what is the meaning of life and what is chosen to fight for.
Those who write leaks are the same people that if you point to the moon, they only see the finger.

Have hope.
@giaciak2

I LOVE THAT! - About with these leakers (aka dudebro fanfic), when you point to the moon, they only see the finger. Superb!!!! Very Happy Smile

SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 18 Sep - 17:10

@tukicarreno wrote:Guys come on! Are you guys still going to believe this guy? Rolling Eyes He is obviously just trying to get attention. Whomever still believes that Rey and Finn can be romantic interests clearly doesn't have a clue on the whole purpose of this trilogy. Sigh.. I give up study
@tukicarreno

HUGS!

I adore everyone on here, yet I admit also feeling heartburn when people here believe MSW/JW/JP. They are not Reylo allies, and they are the number one cause of angst in the Reylo community. I truly believe they take advantage of the credibility they receive from the Reylos who do trust them, and they love to stir the pot - hope they help to spread waves of uncertainty with Reylos. Whenever I notice a stressed out Reylo, it's because of leaks. And if the leaks were tough love, from an ally, and a person who can see the moon (as @giaciak2 perfectly said), that would be one thing, but that is not the situation.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Wed 18 Sep - 17:11

@giaciak2 wrote:
@Gemini wrote:Also on a side note, Kylo cant die and stay dead. IMO, he's comin the heck back as Ben Solo. Kylo Ren dies and Ben Solo will rise. Rey is the key to this happening (spoilers possibly confirm that she resurrects him). Him being snuffed out forever eradicates the balance of the force.

@"Gemelli"

I remember your stories: they warmed my heart when there were no other Reylo in the universe besides you.

Then I wasn't in the Forum and I could only read.

In my vision:
I think Rey and Ben and Finn, like Padme and Anakin and Obi-Wan, like Leia, Luke and Han, like Mortis's father, daughter and son, are all different variables of the same unique form: The Force, the DIVINE, the One.

Star Wars is a nice mixture of many philosophies, mainly Gnosticism and Taoism.

I had written a post of about 3 pages, but with the Google translation it is not possible to address these issues. But let me tell you, that there are too many coincidences with these philosophies to make this story trivially the story of Rey saving the galaxy from the bad guy.

It is more likely Rey and Ben will once again become one, "the androgynous" (yin and yang, isis and osiris, sacred grail, call it whatever you like) rather than Ben dying. However, since the alchemic message is not trivial and you can reach the philosopher's stone only after two figurative deaths and subsequent rebirths. Here it will be as always on several levels. Even the poems of Rummi, which I have seen on the web, about spolier, must be interpreted on several levels. This is why he speaks of love and spouses, but the marriage and the love to which he refers is that between human and divine, as well as in gnosis.

So being this a children's film, and being the philosopher's stone, or the balance of opposites, the final summit, of course, will be represented in any way, but for sure, REY and BEN will come together and will be happy!

Moreover, at any level the subject of opposites is faced, the end is always the same. Love, reaching the goal, rejoining the divine, overcoming the error and becoming light. Emanation of love. And like Rumi, the parallel for the love between human and divine, between mind and body, between male and female, between complementary elements, in the most basic level the representation is always the same, the happy marriage between man and woman.

He is often represented with the mystical alchemical marriage.

While I'm there, I paste a drawing I asked to @persimonne666 for my fan fic (you can use it, but please write @perimonne666 do it). There are all the complementary elements. Water / fire / earth / air and in the middle the five -Star Wars- element. The force. Love that unites complementary souls.
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Matrim10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Pin_tr11

Sorry, I bored you again...
@giaciak2

I agree with a lot of what you are saying! Thanks for the awesome post.

Here it is from my dead tumblr account LOL

Now a bit more of a breakdown about Yin and Yang

Opposition
They struggle with and control each other.
That sounds about right doesn’t it? Many of their scenes together are about the struggle of control. Its a constant power struggle between the two and they try to control each other. Ren tries to make her his by kidnapping her and tying her to a chair (doesn’t quite work that way buddy, he’ll learn though)

Interdependence
They define each other. Neither can exist without the other. There would be no male without female. Without day, there would be no night.
Something which I believe will be expanded upon in the next two films, they are apart but will begin to understand that they need one another.

Mutual Consumption
Yang (activity) consumes yin (substance).
This happens twice in the film when they are together, once in the interrogation scene and again on the cliff edge. She becomes aggressive and darker, he becomes softer and lighter.

Inter-transformation
They become each other. The dot in each half of the symbol represents the “seed” of the other. Yang contains the seed of yin and vice versa. Night gradually gives way to day, which gradually gives way to night. If we push too hard in an active (yang) way, a restive (yin) state will follow (exhaustion, death).

He aint staying dead... Laughing
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars on Wed 18 Sep - 17:36

@giaciak2 wrote:Guys, I think they are misleading us. There are too many symbols that lead to the union of opposites. Rey is nothing like Ben is everything. She is cinderella like he is the prince. And viceversa. They are always and only opposites. They are two pawns of destiny like all others. Rey and Ben are just the actors of a bigger story whose only protagonist is union, hope, forgiveness and love. The meaning of this story is not who the characters are, but what strength is, what is the meaning of life and what is chosen to fight for.

Have hope.
@giaciak2

@Gemini wrote:
@OrionStars wrote:
@Gemini wrote:I am happy bendemption is on the cards for Kylo and his future is hopeful. However, I’m pretty convinced that the only/last hope referred to in the comic entitled Rey is actually Rey herself. Not Ben. Sorry. I love me some Ben and Bendemption but im glad we are finally getting confirmation of what Rey means to this Saga and her place in it.

The back of the comic regarding Rey:

Rey – Hope for the next generation and ours.

While we don’t yet know how Rey’s story ends we do know she has inspired people both in a galaxy far, far away and ours. She (rey) is hope, she is resilience, she is the light. Rey from nowhere is the hero we need and deserve.”

I feel that the overall message here is tha Kylo and the Skywalkers are no longer hopeless because Rey has now entered the scene. Leia Knows this as well and says it, the comic also strongly suggests this with the choice of words on the panels etc..

Rey’s place in this story is that she is hope for the Skywalkers and therefore the entire galaxy.

There is also the panel not posted here that strongly tells the reader that Rey is the only hope besides Luke.

Along the lines of:

“Luke may be our only hope”..Leia - ”no there is another” then we see Rey journeying to be the messenger to Luke.

The panel posted above where she is on Ach To, is also not suggesting Ben is the hope of the galaxy.

“I carry the hope of the galaxy with me” and she’s holding the saber to Luke there. She is the hope of the galaxy to get Luke back into the fight.

Kylo had his own comic and it was showing him in a more sympathetic light which can eventually lead to the notion that he can be redeemed. I understand how there are connections linking over the comics as well but this comic is about Rey and what she resembles to Luke, Leia and Ben Solo now that she is on the scene and how she is hope to all three.

I, honestly don’t think its supposed to be suggesting that the hope described and applied to Rey  in a comic about Rey is somehow now Ben. Sometimes things can be about just Rey and what she is supposed to represent in the story as the protagonist.

The theme of Rey meaning hope to the Skywalkers and most in particular Leia is saturated in TFA, TLJ and now this official article and comic. It doesn't need to be taken away from Rey and applied to Ben. Ben is bad*** in himself. He just needs help.
@Gemini

I like your idea,  but my gut is telling me that if Rey is the new hope, it can lead to another scenario, now we have a new chosen one, the old one can now be replaced, which means Ben and Anakin's bloodline can be snuffed out. And it's the ideal that anti-Ben and pro-ReySky dudebros love.
@OrionStars

Trust me if Rey is Leia's "only hope" in the way that the scenes in TFA, TLJ and this comic suggests she is. Kylo will not be snuffed out. Never. Yin and Yang, and balance will ensue.
@Gemini

I saw Reylos on tumblr said the writers of Rey comic (yes, more than just one writer) already admitted that they don't like Reylo, so you get the point, the comic writers are putting their personal preference in their work. Maybe we should stop reading SW comic until TROS comes out? Let's hope that anti won't touch TROS novelization too.
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadeus on Wed 18 Sep - 17:46

One thing I can't square, is that the writing team have said they had meetings with George Lucas about how to handle certain aspects of TROS, and one thing that Lucas has been adamant about over the years is that Palpatine is dead by the end of ROTJ. Even McDiarmid has said that's what Lucas has told him.

Now, there's many ways to bring Palpatine back and keep him dead, which is why I find myself rolling my eyes at the whole 'Oh, yeah, I survived that little fall on the Death Star 2.' I mean, I only reluctantly buy the fact that Maul survived his fall.

And I need to keep in mind that George Lucas changes his mind about SW lore every time it rains, so... who knows...?
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Wed 18 Sep - 17:47

@Gemini wrote:

Here it is from my dead tumblr account LOL

Now a bit more of a breakdown about Yin and Yang

Opposition
They struggle with and control each other.
That sounds about right doesn’t it? Many of their scenes together are about the struggle of control. Its a constant power struggle between the two and they try to control each other. Ren tries to make her his by kidnapping her and tying her to a chair (doesn’t quite work that way buddy, he’ll learn though)

Interdependence
They define each other. Neither can exist without the other. There would be no male without female. Without day, there would be no night.
Something which I believe will be expanded upon in the next two films, they are apart but will begin to understand that they need one another.

Mutual Consumption
Yang (activity) consumes yin (substance).
This happens twice in the film when they are together, once in the interrogation scene and again on the cliff edge. She becomes aggressive and darker, he becomes softer and lighter.

Inter-transformation
They become each other. The dot in each half of the symbol represents the “seed” of the other. Yang contains the seed of yin and vice versa. Night gradually gives way to day, which gradually gives way to night. If we push too hard in an active (yang) way, a restive (yin) state will follow (exhaustion, death).

He aint staying dead... Laughing
@"Gemelli"

Many love for you! H-beating

This is my forum!
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Wed 18 Sep - 17:54

@OrionStars wrote:

Have hope.
@giaciak2

@Gemini wrote:
@OrionStars wrote:
@Gemini wrote:I am happy bendemption is on the cards for Kylo and his future is hopeful. However, I’m pretty convinced that the only/last hope referred to in the comic entitled Rey is actually Rey herself. Not Ben. Sorry. I love me some Ben and Bendemption but im glad we are finally getting confirmation of what Rey means to this Saga and her place in it.

The back of the comic regarding Rey:

Rey – Hope for the next generation and ours.

While we don’t yet know how Rey’s story ends we do know she has inspired people both in a galaxy far, far away and ours. She (rey) is hope, she is resilience, she is the light. Rey from nowhere is the hero we need and deserve.”

I feel that the overall message here is tha Kylo and the Skywalkers are no longer hopeless because Rey has now entered the scene. Leia Knows this as well and says it, the comic also strongly suggests this with the choice of words on the panels etc..

Rey’s place in this story is that she is hope for the Skywalkers and therefore the entire galaxy.

There is also the panel not posted here that strongly tells the reader that Rey is the only hope besides Luke.

Along the lines of:

“Luke may be our only hope”..Leia - ”no there is another” then we see Rey journeying to be the messenger to Luke.

The panel posted above where she is on Ach To, is also not suggesting Ben is the hope of the galaxy.

“I carry the hope of the galaxy with me” and she’s holding the saber to Luke there. She is the hope of the galaxy to get Luke back into the fight.

Kylo had his own comic and it was showing him in a more sympathetic light which can eventually lead to the notion that he can be redeemed. I understand how there are connections linking over the comics as well but this comic is about Rey and what she resembles to Luke, Leia and Ben Solo now that she is on the scene and how she is hope to all three.

I, honestly don’t think its supposed to be suggesting that the hope described and applied to Rey  in a comic about Rey is somehow now Ben. Sometimes things can be about just Rey and what she is supposed to represent in the story as the protagonist.

The theme of Rey meaning hope to the Skywalkers and most in particular Leia is saturated in TFA, TLJ and now this official article and comic. It doesn't need to be taken away from Rey and applied to Ben. Ben is bad*** in himself. He just needs help.
@Gemini

I like your idea,  but my gut is telling me that if Rey is the new hope, it can lead to another scenario, now we have a new chosen one, the old one can now be replaced, which means Ben and Anakin's bloodline can be snuffed out. And it's the ideal that anti-Ben and pro-ReySky dudebros love.
@OrionStars

Trust me if Rey is Leia's "only hope" in the way that the scenes in TFA, TLJ and this comic suggests she is. Kylo will not be snuffed out. Never. Yin and Yang, and balance will ensue.
@Gemini

I saw Reylos on tumblr said the writers of Rey comic (yes, more than just one writer) already admitted that they don't like Reylo, so you get the point, the comic writers are putting their personal preference in their work. Maybe we should stop reading SW comic until TROS comes out? Let's hope that anti won't touch TROS novelization too.
@OrionStars

I just try to look at what I think the films are actually trying to say and not allow myself to get too worried about "leaks" and journalist opinions and their agendas before the we have seen the ending.

Usually, your first gut instinct about something you have watched, before you see the muddying of the waters with interviews and "leaks" is usually the right one.

Just based off of TFA alone, the narrative and cinematography, IMO, have always suggested that they are Yin Yang and they find balance when together (its even shown on screen several times in TFA, literally they connect and start balancing out) The force is trying to balance itself with these two, that's why they are here at the end of this saga.

Kylo not accepting the good/dying will keep the light and dark in state of disarray and Rey not embracing the dark side in her will constantly keep the light and dark in battle. I think the light and dark have always needed to balance in SW, the absolute separations have caused mass turmoil in the galaxy. Rey and Ben merging will finally fix this. It cant be done if he is dead and she alone survives.

In the last ever episode of the saga, a saga which has been about a constant battle against light and dark. It has to close off and actually find the balance. I cant see it ending with the light side (Rey) being all that's left, it means the dark side will fester and re-emerge again at some point. Never ending. It needs a new equilibrium by this point in the story if they ever want to end this, once and for all.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Wed 18 Sep - 17:56

It's not that I can't handle Ben dying for good in the film, it just has to make sense and be as satisfying and hopeful as the conclusion of the Skywalker saga demands. That's going to be super difficult if JJ is going in the direction of the blood Skywalkers all fading into the Force to watch over the galaxy (or whatever), especially with Rey apparently taking the Skywalker last name at the end. It just comes across as painfully tragic with Leia and Ben dying in the same film even if Ben's death is heroic as it obviously will be. Then the matter of... is LucasFilm really that stupid? Ben Solo is easily among their most popular new characters and I can't imagine ending the blood Skywalker line for good inspiring a whole lot of good faith within the majority of fans. This is a huge deal. Nobody will care if Rey remains to carry on their legacy if all the descendants of one of the most beloved fictional families are gone forever. It just feels like a critical mistake from where I'm standing.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Wed 18 Sep - 18:00

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
I adore everyone on here, yet I admit also feeling heartburn when people here believe MSW/JW/JP. They are not Reylo allies, and they are the number one cause of angst in the Reylo community. I truly believe they take advantage of the credibility they receive from the Reylos who do trust them, and they love to stir the pot - hope they help to spread waves of uncertainty with Reylos. Whenever I notice a stressed out Reylo, it's because of leaks. And if the leaks were tough love, from an ally, and a person who can see the moon (as @giaciak2 perfectly said), that would be one thing, but that is not the situation.
@SW_Heroine_Journey H-beating H-beating H-beating

Unfortunately they feed on poor food. They are not used to the taste of introspection.

The female world is very rich and passes through soul, crosses eros, overcomes it and completes itself in reason.

But, many men have this feminine sensitivity too, in the end male and female is only a part of us.

I think we have to give little space to those who know only hatred, to those who look only half an apple, to those who believe they have understood everything.

The richness of this group is precisely in comparison. All opinions are legitimate.

And I'm very happy to found you.

giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Wed 18 Sep - 18:05

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:It's not that I can't handle Ben dying for good in the film, it just has to make sense and be as satisfying and hopeful as the conclusion of the Skywalker saga demands. That's going to be super difficult if JJ is going in the direction of the blood Skywalkers all fading into the Force to watch over the galaxy (or whatever), especially with Rey apparently taking the Skywalker last name at the end. It just comes across as painfully tragic with Leia and Ben dying in the same film even if Ben's death is heroic as it obviously will be. Then the matter of... is LucasFilm really that stupid? Ben Solo is easily among their most popular new characters and I can't imagine ending the blood Skywalker line for good inspiring a whole lot of good faith within the majority of fans. This is a huge deal. Nobody will care if Rey remains to carry on their legacy if all the descendants of one of the most beloved fictional families are gone forever. It just feels like a critical mistake from where I'm standing.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Remember the poem? The finding middle ground in the force poem? Kylo night, Rey day...finding Grey?....what happened to that...

I understand the leaks and they make sense but I agree, it is frustrating if he's a goner. It has to be a rebirth of Ben Solo right? A resurrection?

His saber is a cross...

Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Wed 18 Sep - 19:49

Remember that leaked poster early this year? We thought it might be a merch poster or set of images? Apparently it is. Merch photos are getting out, looks like a shirt. The difference from the original? They replaced Klaud with Rose, right next to Finn. Smile

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Eewwdo10

This one shows the full thing, but has a tag covering part of it.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Eescpu10

Also saw this:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Scree585
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 18 Sep - 19:58

I have always felt this way about Rey Palpatine... is LF really going to give us Rey Palpatine to end the saga after Rey nobody was such a fail with the some corners of the fandom? TLJ no matter how you feel about it was divisive, this episode needs to bring the fandom together and seal off the saga on a high note.

Reylo, Ben Solo alive, Palpy dead once and for all and no one not one single person carrying on his legacy in spirit or genetics.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Wed 18 Sep - 20:12

They finally came to their senses. KMT is cheerfully promoting TRoS and they don’t include her in a poster with the new generation. It doesn’t matter if it’s only for merchandizing. WTF. Maybe that ovation at the Celebration had some impact.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Wed 18 Sep - 22:03

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:It's not that I can't handle Ben dying for good in the film, it just has to make sense and be as satisfying and hopeful as the conclusion of the Skywalker saga demands. That's going to be super difficult if JJ is going in the direction of the blood Skywalkers all fading into the Force to watch over the galaxy (or whatever), especially with Rey apparently taking the Skywalker last name at the end. It just comes across as painfully tragic with Leia and Ben dying in the same film even if Ben's death is heroic as it obviously will be. Then the matter of... is LucasFilm really that stupid? Ben Solo is easily among their most popular new characters and I can't imagine ending the blood Skywalker line for good inspiring a whole lot of good faith within the majority of fans. This is a huge deal. Nobody will care if Rey remains to carry on their legacy if all the descendants of one of the most beloved fictional families are gone forever. It just feels like a critical mistake from where I'm standing.
@FrolickingFizzgig

And as someone pointed out on Reddit, even if Ben Solo’s death is done well in this poignant, tragic way (and he is redeemed), it’s still a rehash of Vader’s arc. JJ has caught a lot of flack for TFA being a rehash and has talked a lot about how Rian gave him the courage and freedom to do more weird stuff. The whole point of Kylo’s character is that he is not Vader, he’s only 30 years old, a young man with a lot of his lifespan left. By the time Vader died he was a scarred, mutilated monster of a man who was kept alive solely by his breathing apparatus and suit. They are diametrically opposed. To give Kylo the same ending would be such an incredibly shoehorned waste.

@californiagirl wrote:Remember that leaked poster early this year? We thought it might be a merch poster or set of images? Apparently it is. Merch photos are getting out, looks like a shirt. The difference from the original? They replaced Klaud with Rose, right next to Finn. Smile

Also saw this:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Scree585
@californiagirl

Now that Klaud has been replaced and we know that Poe and Zorii had a romantic past, I find this poster incredibly revealing. You’ve got two romantic couples grouped together in pairs, whilst the will-they-won’t-they pair are also grouped together front and centre.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Thu 19 Sep - 0:45

[quote="californiagirl"]Remember that leaked poster early this year? We thought it might be a merch poster or set of images? Apparently it is. Merch photos are getting out, looks like a shirt. The difference from the original? They replaced Klaud with Rose, right next to Finn. Smile

Rose is where she belongs, I like that t-shirt
  Seeing  the knights, of Ren  the seven deadly sins come to my  mind, including kylo Ren of course !! Laughing Laughing
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Thu 19 Sep - 0:54

Age of Resistance - Kylo Ren Preview

Release date: September 25

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Tumblr_py1mlkgdFS1tbt6n0o1_640

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Tumblr_py1mlkgdFS1tbt6n0o2_640

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Tumblr_py1mlkgdFS1tbt6n0o3_640

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Tumblr_py1mlkgdFS1tbt6n0o4_640

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Tumblr_py1mlkgdFS1tbt6n0o5_640

I will finish what you started
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars on Thu 19 Sep - 2:00

@Teo oswald

I'm sorry but I find this really hilarious, they've immediately released the teaser of the comic that is featured Ben's tiddies after I told you guys that we should stop reading SW comic a few hours ago because there were certain ants who mixed their preference with their work when they drew the comic of Rey. Really Disney? your spies lurking in this forum too huh?
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum