The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by Atenais on Fri 29 Nov - 3:07

@Moonlight13

Nice BTS shots. Thanks for sharing. ♥
Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 801
Likes : 3601
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : Brazil

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Fri 29 Nov - 3:11

Space Darcy Solo finally in HD!!!! Very Happy Smile

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 EKggV4yWsAAIBGb?format=jpg&name=large
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1453
Likes : 4361
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-24
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by special_cases on Fri 29 Nov - 3:15

Okay, they make us think that this Kylo famous shot from Pasaana, from playing chicken with Rey, and it does look like this but... Still background looks quite different and there is no shared shot where we can see both characters. I'm still not 100% convinced that this early confrontation on Pasaana clownclownclown
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1317
Likes : 6052
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by nickandnora on Fri 29 Nov - 3:17

@special_cases wrote:Okay, they make us think that this Kylo famous shot from Pasaana, from playing chicken with Rey, and it does look like this but... Still background looks quite different and there is no shared shot where we can see both characters. I'm still not 100% convinced that this early confrontation on Pasaana clownclownclown
@special_cases

Me neither. I mean it could be, but it's not enough for me to confirm it.

As for the giant scary space monster: Oh look. A missing scene that wasn't accounted for, that can't be placed. What conclusion could that possibly lead me to come to about the rest of the film and scenes that might be missing? [/deadpan]

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 711
Likes : 3840
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-11

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by Kylo Rey on Fri 29 Nov - 3:19

Would Rey look angry if it was from the ending though. I’d reckon she’d look more at peace. I swear they changed the colour tint from celebration though. That looked more purplish. This scene does have a very romantic vibe to it though
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1532
Likes : 12199
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-24
Age : 23
Localisation : England

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by special_cases on Fri 29 Nov - 3:22

@Kylo Rey wrote:Would Rey look angry if it was from the ending though. I’d reckon she’d look more at peace. I swear they changed the colour tint from celebration though. That looked more purplish. This scene does have a very romantic vibe to it though
@Kylo Rey

The thing is that Rey shot can be from Pasaana. Background easily matches. Kylo's shot? Not so much. But also could be just different perspective, as they're divided by distance.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1317
Likes : 6052
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by MrsWindu on Fri 29 Nov - 3:28

Oh wow it’s good to have insomnia just to see HD Darth Darcy

He doesn’t appear to be holding a lightsaber ?

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 1d933d10

EDIT as I can’t get back to sleep and upon slowing down the footage, I think he’s holding his helmet. I’m afraid I can’t get a better quality image. I could draw a few conclusions from this if It were his mask, or the handles of a overnight bag lol

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 2c3cd310



I cannot fathom if this shot of Rey is just for the giant leap onto the TIE. But the lighting seems wrong  

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 4d83bf10


Last edited by MrsWindu on Fri 29 Nov - 4:35; edited 2 times in total
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1042
Likes : 5934
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-03
Localisation : U.K.

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by Atenais on Fri 29 Nov - 3:30

Chinese trailer is out:



Last edited by Atenais on Fri 29 Nov - 4:12; edited 2 times in total
Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 801
Likes : 3601
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : Brazil

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by special_cases on Fri 29 Nov - 3:35

Damn, Chinese trailer is ONE MINUTE? Excuse me, what's going on? They decided just not to try or decided that making it shorter will help to sell it?
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1317
Likes : 6052
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by motherofpearl1 on Fri 29 Nov - 7:21

Really don't want to be a downer here but....
The scene with Rey standing by the burning TIE reminds me worryingly of the end of ROTJ , where Luke stands by his father's funeral pyre.
I really hope it isn't the end scene of TROS.
Please LF.... don't go that way.😲😳
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3024
Likes : 12939
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-09

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by DeeBee on Fri 29 Nov - 10:09

@Moonlight13 - thanks so much for sharing!
@special_cases wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:Would Rey look angry if it was from the ending though. I’d reckon she’d look more at peace. I swear they changed the colour tint from celebration though. That looked more purplish. This scene does have a very romantic vibe to it though
@Kylo Rey

The thing is that Rey shot can be from Pasaana. Background easily matches. Kylo's shot? Not so much. But also could be just different perspective, as they're divided by distance.
@special_cases - I'm thinking the Kylo desert shot and rey desert shot are two different scenes.. the light is all wrong. IMHO.

@MrsWindu wrote:Oh wow it’s good to have insomnia just to see HD Darth Darcy
He doesn’t appear to be holding a lightsaber ?
The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 1d933d10
EDIT as I can’t get back to sleep and upon slowing down the footage, I think he’s holding his helmet. I’m afraid I can’t get a better quality image. I could draw a few conclusions from this if It were his mask, or the handles of a overnight bag lol

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 2c3cd310
I cannot fathom if this shot of Rey is just for the giant leap onto the TIE. But the lighting seems wrong  
The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 4d83bf10
@MrsWindu

Well spotted he does have something in his hand. Helmet? hmm..
I had a look at this clip before I read anyone's comments - and I was thinking he was carrying a bag of some kind. THEN I read this comment of yours Mrs Windu - lol. yeah it could be his helmet!!!
I am not sure what to make of the Rey walking shot. but yeah it doesn't match the vibe of the first teaser, and then when her mood shifts she starts running. she is walking not running.

@Atenais - thanks for sharing the chinese trailer. Great find!
lol at the presence of a tentacle beast!
The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Chines10
Looks like Claude makes it onboard the MF too!
The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Chines11

One other random thought. What do you make of this from the duel tv spot:
The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Duel-110
The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Duel-210
Just a guess.. but I'm guessing this is underwater - and in the death star wreckage.
How cool would it be that the very ship that flew through the Death Star II innards and blew it up, returns to fly through it's wreckage to help bring the destruction of the evil that had been on that death star before (Palpatine) - through the resistance and helping Rey? I do love that.. gives me feels! Very Happy

@motherofpearl1 wrote:Really don't want to be a downer here but....
The scene with Rey standing by the burning TIE reminds me worryingly of the end of ROTJ , where Luke stands by his father's funeral pyre.
I really hope it isn't the end scene of TROS.
Please LF.... don't go that way.😲😳
@motherofpearl1

I don't worry about anything I see! It can just as easily mean the opposite  - where in ROTJ it was Anakin's funeral... in TROS it is Kylo/Ben's rebirth! I don't even think that Rey is really looking at that burning ship - when we see her face..

@Gemini wrote:The tie fighter, imo is representing the death of kylo.

The falcon... the rise of ben solo. Free the falcon rey.
@Gemini
-there you go! I think Gemini has a great idea here!!! Very Happy



When I saw this:
The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Featur10
- I thought: wouldn't it be cool if at some point Rey borrows Zorri's outfit and we don't know it?!  they are the same height more or less...

they are really keeping Hux and Pryde under wraps. So far, I think I've only seen the Empirial star destroyers involved in the big space battle - where are all the First Order destroyers??? I'm still trying to figure out how the First order, the sith troopers and Empire all fit together..

One final thought.. Lest I ever consider taking myself too seriously? I just wanted to share this new footage from the special. seems Lando has an epic dance scene in TROS!!!  Razz
The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Specia10
[keep it under your hat!] rofl... (really, what is that- dancing with the stars or something?)

so many interesting little moments in all these new tv spots, specials and featurettes! this is so much fun!
I really don't know where to start without going on and on. lol.

I might head over to the timeline thread soon to try and put my thoughts into some order (lol- a tough maybe impossible job  WinksD ).
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1366
Likes : 4060
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : The Unknown Regions :)

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by Oscarborough-fairo on Fri 29 Nov - 10:23

Ugh, is there any scene in this movie where she doesn't want to murder or hurt the man whom she supposed to be in love with?
I thought that desert scene would be spiritual and romantic. But nope, she walks towards him witth that disgusted, hateful expression.
Seriously, it feels like TLJ has never happened. There's zero conflict on her face, only fury and hate.

I hope it's just a simple bts footage....
Idk really...😓

I'm barely hanging on guys, sorry ROFL


Last edited by Oscarborough-fairo on Fri 29 Nov - 11:02; edited 2 times in total

Oscarborough-fairo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 71
Likes : 278
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-30

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by reylo1992 on Fri 29 Nov - 10:38

I note that that they seem to travel to a hell of different planets during that episode, from desert planets to ice planets. These shots between Kylo and Rey don't seem to match, which makes me wonder because there seem to be so many different things happening on this sole desert planet. Maybe that we don't take the Force bond into account enough? Maybe a lot of their interactions will be through the Force Bond only while they're apart.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1548
Likes : 6373
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by DeeBee on Fri 29 Nov - 10:45

@Oscarborough-fairo - this is not a spoiler thread!!!  affraid Can you please go back and either move the comment to a spoiler thread or put it behind spoiler bars. Crying or Very sad

@reylo1992 - Good point! I agree I think it's going to be extremely difficult to figure out the Rey/Kylo order of things due to the force bond scenes are highly likely to happen in TROS! I was soooo certain that Kylo would come find Rey and Luke on Ach-to! lol.

I've had two moments I've been speculating are force bond connections in the sequel trilogy TROS thread - the tv spot where Rey and Kylo meet on Kijimi and the moment that Rey and Kylo appear to smash Vader's helmet pedestal... maybe you'd like to share your thoughts over there? You got any thoughts about what you think could be force bond connection moments? [not based on spoilers?!]
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1366
Likes : 4060
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : The Unknown Regions :)

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by reylo1992 on Fri 29 Nov - 11:28

@DeeBee wrote:@Oscarborough-fairo - this is not a spoiler thread!!!  affraid Can you please go back and either move the comment to a spoiler thread or put it behind spoiler bars. Crying or Very sad

@reylo1992 - Good point! I agree I think it's going to be extremely difficult to figure out the Rey/Kylo order of things due to the force bond scenes are highly likely to happen in TROS! I was soooo certain that Kylo would come find Rey and Luke on Ach-to! lol.

I've had two moments I've been speculating are force bond connections in the sequel trilogy TROS thread - the tv spot where Rey and Kylo meet on Kijimi and the moment that Rey and Kylo appear to smash Vader's helmet pedestal... maybe you'd like to share your thoughts over there? You got any thoughts about what you think could be force bond connection moments? [not based on spoilers?!]
@DeeBee

That was a brillant idea from Rian and actually made so much more sense. So simple idea that resolved a lot of timeline issues. Plus proved that the TLJ leaks were all wrong since they kept focusing on Kylo arriving on the island with the KoR. That's why I don't believe what has been leaked for now.

Based on official marketing, I would say that the scene where Rey attacks Kylo in the Throne Room could be a Force bond. To me, it's basically her trying to kill a shadow out of pent-up frustration, mirroring how Kylo tried to destroy Luke at the end of TLJ. Pointless since her destiny is forever intertwined with him but she still can't accept it at this point.

Otherwise, the entire sequence on the desert planet gives me pause in general. They go to a market and she gets a necklace that she doesn't have around her neck later. Then, they escape together and get attacked. At some point, we don't why but she ends up all alone not even with her speeder, Chewie and the droid but with Kylo basically chasing her with his ship full speed like he wanna kill her. And then Kylo would appear  in front of her like a lost boy  although there is an early scene of him early  putting his mask on with the KoR behind him? It seems like the KoR are on the planet during this sequence but is there certainly that Kylo is actually there? I don't really know what to think. To me, that chase scene seems to be something else than what it appears. I tend to think that this is their first encounter through the bond and that their first actual encounter occurs when she goes destroying the Vader mask in his quarters. In the desert scene, I think he is attacking/challenging/distracting her metaphorically while being somewhere else. Seems like the desert chase with the speeders is some kind of remake of ROTJ with Rey ending up alone at some point like Leia. Then, I think the others try to find her with the Millenium Falcon thus Poe screaming "Rey" from the cliff. And I don't know what to make of Rey screaming "Chewie". Kylo doesn't seem to there at this moment. Maybe they're gonna be attacked by the KoR and Chewie gets captured. But what would be the interest of capturing Chewie in particular unless Kylo needs specific info or wants to "force" Rey to go to him? All other sequences we know about so far seem to be real encounters.


Last edited by reylo1992 on Fri 29 Nov - 11:58; edited 2 times in total
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1548
Likes : 6373
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by OrionStars on Fri 29 Nov - 11:48

@special_cases wrote:Damn, Chinese trailer is ONE MINUTE? Excuse me, what's going on? They decided just not to try or decided that making it shorter will help to sell it?
@special_cases


Don't worry, they will release more small promotion clips that will have a lot of spoilers every day until the premiere of TROS.

Besides, they're starting to promote Reylo in-full-force on China's social media with flowery words to seduce the Chinese Reylo fandom, including the national media company "Sina Corporation", Marvel Studio in China (part of Disney anw), famous internet influencers who have millions of followers, etc...


The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 SaCBThR




The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 BE5csp8



The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 FLSslty


If those people are starting to seriously advertise Reylo, then I think it's safe to say that Reylo will have big moments in the film that worth promoting.
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 342
Likes : 1541
Date d'inscription : 2018-11-10

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by Riri on Fri 29 Nov - 12:13

@orionstars

What flowery words are they using? Dont understand Chinese! Smile

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 857
Likes : 6160
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-22

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by Oscarborough-fairo on Fri 29 Nov - 12:25

" Kylo basically chasing her with his ship full speed "

Could someone send me the link, please? I don't remembed seeing something like that any of these tv clips😳

Oscarborough-fairo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 71
Likes : 278
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-30

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by nickandnora on Fri 29 Nov - 12:29

@Oscarborough-fairo wrote:" Kylo basically chasing her with his ship full speed "

Could someone send me the link, please? I don't remembed seeing something like that any of these tv clips😳
@Oscarborough-fairo

I'm pretty sure this means from the earliest teaser where she leaps.

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 711
Likes : 3840
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-11

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by Atenais on Fri 29 Nov - 12:33

@OrionStars wrote:
@special_cases wrote:Damn, Chinese trailer is ONE MINUTE? Excuse me, what's going on? They decided just not to try or decided that making it shorter will help to sell it?
@special_cases

Don't worry, they will release more small promotion clips that will have a lot of spoilers every day until the premiere of TROS.

Besides, they're starting to promote Reylo in-full-force on China's social media with flowery words to seduce the Chinese Reylo fandom, including the national media company "Sina Corporation", Marvel Studio in China (part of Disney anw), famous internet influencers who have millions of followers, etc...


Images:
The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 SaCBThR

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 BE5csp8

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 FLSslty

If those people are starting to seriously advertise Reylo, then I think it's safe to say that Reylo will have big moments in the film that worth promoting.
@OrionStars

Sad, my Weibo account was hacked. D:

@Oscarborough-fairo wrote:" Kylo basically chasing her with his ship full speed "

Could someone send me the link, please? I don't remembed seeing something like that any of these tv clips😳
@Oscarborough-fairo

It's from the first teaser.
Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 801
Likes : 3601
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : Brazil

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by Atenais on Fri 29 Nov - 15:47

New TV Spot:



(The new TV Spot starts at 00:30).
Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 801
Likes : 3601
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : Brazil

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by SkyStar on Fri 29 Nov - 15:50

I like how rey is pissed 90% of the time.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1502
Likes : 7106
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-01

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by motherofpearl1 on Fri 29 Nov - 18:05

Which may very well be deliberate marketing so people think she hates Kylo, and Reylo is dead in the water.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3024
Likes : 12939
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-09

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by SanghaRen on Fri 29 Nov - 19:13

@motherofpearl1 wrote:Really don't want to be a downer here but....
The scene with Rey standing by the burning TIE reminds me worryingly of the end of ROTJ , where Luke stands by his father's funeral pyre.
I really hope it isn't the end scene of TROS.
Please LF.... don't go that way.😲😳
@motherofpearl1

Well, technically the end of ROTJ is Luke joining the merry gang. So I guess we’ll get Rey joining the BFF gang, Ben showing up as force ghost giving her his blessing to move on and last image will be Rey turning and smiling to Poe Very Happy Sorry, can’t help it.

There will not be an ending with Rey looking that sad. Not a chance.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1926
Likes : 9507
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : French living in Germany

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by motherofpearl1 on Fri 29 Nov - 19:27

Well, I keep telling myself:
"This is misdirection"
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3024
Likes : 12939
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-09

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum