The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by rey09 on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 7:13 pm

i got mine!!!!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 7:14 pm

Lord the Game is just starting! Jet's defense needs to fold so we can get to halftime fast
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 7:15 pm

I am dropping in to say that I hope we get some footage of Rey and Kylo not fighting each other in the trailer....

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 7:23 pm

@spacebaby45678 wrote:Lord the Game is just starting! Jet's defense needs to fold so we can get to halftime fast
@spacebaby45678

What....omg I thought we were already half way through nearly ... Suspect Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad Crying or Very sad confused
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 7:24 pm

I just bought my ticket. There's an IMAX theater near me so I bought it direct from their website. I got the first seat, so right in the middle close to the front.

@Gemini - IDK if you've read Will Brooker's book for BFI/Bloomsbury about the OT, but he has an essay in there about how "garbage/junk/trash" are verbal leitmotifs in the dialogue which point to the larger tensions between slapdash/improvisational/raw energy versus polished/controlled/refined. Which is Rebels/Resistance versus the Empire/First Order but also the tension between Han and Leia about the two different worlds/philosophies they embody. It's not a coincidence IMO that Solo backfills so much about Han's early life which mirrors how Rey comes from the same social class/world or that the usage of those same terms garbage/junk/trash are used primarily around Rey and in her relationship with Ben. His entire MO is trying to purge out those "impure" parts of him that represent Han and I'm with you in agreeing that while his intentions weren't entirely malicious, how he phrased that proposal to Rey was cruel in the worst way possible. Daisy's "is an apology enough?" quote makes me wonder what will be revisited when the two of them have their couples' fight round-two of re-hashing it out. Because he's half Correlian and truth be told shares some connections to the world Rey comes from, including overcoming his internalized snobbery towards his father.

So IDK who noticed the press page on the opening night events from SW.com but speaking of the color blue, look at this poster

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 3 Atom-ticket-web
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 7:28 pm

@Gemini wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:Lord the Game is just starting! Jet's defense needs to fold so we can get to halftime fast
@spacebaby45678

What....omg I thought we were already half way through nearly ... Suspect Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad Crying or Very sad confused
@Gemini

This game is going at an excellent pace... we will be there soon
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 7:30 pm

@snufkin wrote:I just bought my ticket. There's an IMAX theater near me so I bought it direct from their website. I got the first seat, so right in the middle close to the front.

@Gemini - IDK if you've read Will Brooker's book for BFI/Bloomsbury about the OT, but he has an essay in there about how "garbage/junk/trash" are verbal leitmotifs in the dialogue which point to the larger tensions between slapdash/improvisational/raw energy versus polished/controlled/refined. Which is Rebels/Resistance versus the Empire/First Order but also the tension between Han and Leia about the two different worlds/philosophies they embody. It's not a coincidence IMO that Solo backfills so much about Han's early life which mirrors how Rey comes from the same social class/world or that the usage of those same terms garbage/junk/trash are used primarily around Rey and in her relationship with Ben. His entire MO is trying to purge out those "impure" parts of him that represent Han and I'm with you in agreeing that while his intentions weren't entirely malicious, how he phrased that proposal to Rey was cruel in the worst way possible. Daisy's "is an apology enough?" quote makes me wonder what will be revisited when the two of them have their couples' fight round-two of re-hashing it out. Because he's half Correlian and truth be told shares some connections to the world Rey comes from, including overcoming his internalized snobbery towards his father.

So IDK who noticed the press page on the opening night events from SW.com but speaking of the color blue, look at this poster

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 3 Atom-ticket-web
@snufkin

Thanks for the explanation. I never really looked at it that way. If she really is a nobody then this makes sense and works in SW in particular which is what I really just want, essentially. For it to feel correct in this universe if shes truly a nobody.

But it does really come down to if she really is a nobody or not,
Right?

I feel that shes not?, in terms of what JJ and daisy have said and certain set ups, right from the teaser, even. I mean all 3 characters say the opposite of they end up doing/being in TFA trailer. Why would rey be the odd one out..

Nothing to fight for..finn does
Finish order 66...kylo wont

I'm nobody....yes that's right?
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 7:32 pm

@Gemini

Boooo from me too - I’d set my alarm hoping it was half time ? Do I stay up or go back to sleep and miss the live reactions ? I remember being late to the party for TLJ drop
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 7:34 pm

@Gemini She's a nobody in terms of coming from a junkyard, growing up as the equivalent to a mudlark/work house child in Dickens. Ben's hiding behind his grandfather's supposed grand bloodline when he makes those comments to her, as in I will raise you up to my level. Which I personally found very cruel considering he knows the amount of shame/pain she's carried around about those parts of her life.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 7:37 pm

@snufkin wrote:@Gemini She's a nobody in terms of coming from a junkyard, growing up as the equivalent to a mudlark/work house child in Dickens. Ben's hiding behind his grandfather's supposed grand bloodline when he makes those comments to her, as in I will raise you up to my level. Which I personally found very cruel considering he knows the amount of shame/pain she's carried around about those parts of her life.
@snufkin

Ok, agree to disagree?

I dont think that's the direction with her though,  LF recently said who she is and what she has inherited is the most integral thing in this trilogy

That doesnt sound like just a scavenger with no one parents.

Anyways, im sorry for dragging this back to lineage I'm a broken record. Someone throw a show at me.. Laughing

I'm getting sick of talking about it too.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 7:41 pm

@Gemini wrote:
@snufkin wrote:@Gemini She's a nobody in terms of coming from a junkyard, growing up as the equivalent to a mudlark/work house child in Dickens. Ben's hiding behind his grandfather's supposed grand bloodline when he makes those comments to her, as in I will raise you up to my level. Which I personally found very cruel considering he knows the amount of shame/pain she's carried around about those parts of her life.
@snufkin

Ok, agree to disagree?

I dont think that's the direction with her though,  LF recently said who she is and what she has inherited is the most integral thing in this trilogy

Anyways, im sorry for dragging this back to lineage I'm a broken record. Someone throw a show at me.. Laughing

@Gemini

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 3 Giphy
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 7:43 pm

@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@Gemini wrote:
@snufkin

Ok, agree to disagree?

@Gemini

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 3 Giphy
@spacebaby45678
Lmfao...right in the kisser!
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 7:53 pm

Seems like first quarter is done. Now too long now!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 7:56 pm

Isn't that Kylo's mask over the Sith Fleet?
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 8:02 pm

Omg I'm literally struggling to stay awake..

Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 8:08 pm

@Gemini Oh we'll definitely have to agree on having different takes on "there's more to her story." Regardless of theories, I do think he's going to eat his "you're nothing" words because the visions they had in the hut are from the future, when they come together to fulfill what the Force intends for them (besides finally going out on a date).
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 8:12 pm

I got my tickets as well, I'm going to December 19, midnight, the first session in my city. Yay!
Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KiraRen2015 on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 8:12 pm

@Gemini wrote:Omg I'm literally struggling to stay awake..

@Gemini

Me too... *snores*
KiraRen2015
KiraRen2015
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 8:22 pm

Drifting in and out to check for updates. Has it been confirmed TROS tickets has outsold Endgame in pre-sales?
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingwillow on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 8:24 pm

Got my tickets. And I’m going to throw up with nerves waiting for this trailer lol.
whisperingwillow
whisperingwillow

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 8:29 pm

Wait, the trailer is AFTER the halftime show?!!? Please no... pale
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 8:33 pm

I think half time report is only 15 min usually? 2nd quarter almost done

edit: weird guess there is a performance charlie puth apparently

Last edited by rey09 on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 8:33 pm

la la la la la la la *clicks refresh*

repeat
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 8:36 pm

@fuhry wrote:la la la la la la la *clicks refresh*

repeat
@fuhry

la la la la la la la *same*
Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 8:38 pm

@rey09

It will be the longest halftime show ever...at least to my mind.  Razz
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum