Do you have your tickets yet? When will you be going to see TROS?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you have your tickets yet? When will you be going to see TROS? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have your tickets yet? When will you be going to see TROS?

Post by KiraRen2015 on Sun 27 Oct - 1:41

@Let The Past Die I'm in the UK too! I thought about doing the triple bill but I decided it would probably be draining for me lol. Christmas is the busiest time in work for me. So I just settled for a 12:01 screening too. Let us know how it goes though!
KiraRen2015
KiraRen2015
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Do you have your tickets yet? When will you be going to see TROS? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have your tickets yet? When will you be going to see TROS?

Post by Teo oswald on Sun 27 Oct - 2:49

I will go on the 21th, then I'll wait to see it in the original language with Italian subtitles.
I want to hear the voice of Ian McDiarmid!!!
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue on Sun 27 Oct - 3:03

If you are seeing it before Thursday, i really want to be spoiled. Just saying.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Sun 27 Oct - 7:31

With all these time zones I may be mistaken.. but I'm thinking @SheLitAFire is currently the person seeing it first here. lol.
@SheLitAFire wrote:.... converting the time to GMT I'm going to see it at 12:50am Wednesday GMT.
Anyone seeing it before?
I'm a bit after..
@DeeBee wrote: ...I'm watching the movie at this time: Wednesday, 18 December 2019 at 14:00:00
If we do like what we did last time - I'm happy to answer specific questions once I'm out. But I won't be entering spoiler threads or reading questions till I've seen the movie.
I guess one good thing about going first thing in the morning (830am local time) is that I'll have all day to think about star wars and to discuss it with friends! sunny

DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu on Sun 27 Oct - 12:34

@KiraRen2015

Just booked my midnight screening here in the U.K. but the weird thing was it was not on their ‘official’ website which I thought was most odd

@PalmettoBlue
Oooh my gosh can’t believe we’re getting close to that stage although I’m trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible leading up to that night
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Mon 28 Oct - 2:30

@DeeBee wrote:With all these time zones I may be mistaken.. but I'm thinking @SheLitAFire is currently the person seeing it first here. lol.
@SheLitAFire wrote:.... converting the time to GMT I'm going to see it at 12:50am Wednesday GMT.
Anyone seeing it before?

@DeeBee

WHOOO! My friend who got our tickets got the 2nd or 3rd show time too.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism on Mon 28 Oct - 11:47

Booked for midnight showing(2D) on Thursday in the UK and also booked for day of release(2D IMAX) in the US on Friday.

I was contemplating the triple bill, but would really have preferred skipping TFA and watch TLJ then TROS.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Fri 1 Nov - 20:22

Got my tickets for 11.30am Thursday 19th ( yep taking day off) . First of many viewings am sure ... lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum