The Rise of Skywalker: Marketing

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Rise of Skywalker: Marketing - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker: Marketing

Post by Atenais on Mon 2 Dec - 5:21

Lots of new things next week. Are you ready?

The Rise of Skywalker: Marketing - Page 10 Vf10
Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker: Marketing - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker: Marketing

Post by Atenais on Mon 2 Dec - 23:26

Go Inside the Epic Finale in PEOPLE's Star Wars: The Essential Guide to the Rise of Skywalker

Full article here.

The Rise of Skywalker: Marketing - Page 10 Star_149
Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Tue 3 Dec - 0:03

Here also the BTS video with all the interviews that were filmed at d23:

https://peopletv.com/video/peopletv-special-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker/
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Tue 3 Dec - 4:10

@EchoBase wrote:Here also the BTS video with all the interviews that were filmed at d23:

https://peopletv.com/video/peopletv-special-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker/
@EchoBase

It's on YT now:

Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Tue 3 Dec - 15:00

The Rise of Skywalker: Marketing - Page 10 405aacbdf517a1a95f2ade56473a8b0c36020d17
The Rise of Skywalker: Marketing - Page 10 Ace12e0e0ae99b552253a18baa69ae5adfd594c0

Driver always played Kylo Ren as younger than his actual age, and it’s the unformed aspect of the character that helps make him compelling. A confused, angry man-boy radicalized by powerful forces whispering in his ear, an heir to generational trauma raised in an era of endless war, is an all-too-believable threat. But when you get glimpses of him as pre-Dark Side Ben Solo, the character is also unexpectedly sympathetic, even as he’s nearly weeping in frustration as he commands an entire army to train their lasers on Luke Skywalker.

“There’s something in having an antagonist who is a little more vulnerable,” says Driver. “That seems to be more relatable and human than just someone who is a psychopath.” Some of Driver’s best moments as Kylo come in silence, when we get to watch the pain in his eyes (and in general, Driver loves scenes where he gets to listen without saying a word).

- Brian Hiatt, Rolling Stone
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Tue 3 Dec - 15:02

Daisy Ridley Relives Star Wars: The Last Jedi Throne Room Scene

Adam carried her around asdghjfklflfdsa Rian spare more throne room battle bts footage please T_T
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Tue 3 Dec - 15:08

why did he remove that scene...wtf LMAO
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Tue 3 Dec - 15:10

@Teo oswald wrote:

Adam carried her around asdghjfklflfdsa Rian spare more throne room battle bts footage please T_T
@Teo oswald

I hope they release lots of BTS content after the last movie. We deserve it.
Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Tue 3 Dec - 17:21

@Teo oswald wrote:

@Teo oswald

Ooooh! If only we could see this! Adam carrying Daisy in a fireman hold? Ahhh! I need to see this! Rian! Pls release this!
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Tue 3 Dec - 18:22

This is from the artist that made an Australian Exclusive poster for The Rise of Skywalker:

'It’s been a privilege to have been asked again by Lucasfilm and Disney to do Australian Exclusive poster for The Rise of Skywalker. Inspired by the simplicity of the striking Return of the Jedi poster my aim was to create a design that featured all of the movies in the legacy and not simply a poster about the Rise of Skywalker. Rey's hand and saber hilt was inspired by the Arthurian legend of the Lady of the Lake reaching up to grasp the hilt of Excalibur and it is also a play on the word "Rise". Rey’s finger touching the hilt and the flare of white is symbolic of the “Force”
The original artwork was done using Acrylic Gouache and Prismacolor Pencil on board - 25 x 35 inches

My sincerest thanks to the amazing teams at Disney and Lucasfilm. It was a wonderful project to have been asked to do.'

The Rise of Skywalker: Marketing - Page 10 Tros_a10

Source: mark_raats
Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Tue 3 Dec - 18:52

@Atenais wrote:This is from the artist that made an Australian Exclusive poster for The Rise of Skywalker:

'It’s been a privilege to have been asked again by Lucasfilm and Disney to do Australian Exclusive poster for The Rise of Skywalker. Inspired by the simplicity of the striking Return of the Jedi poster my aim was to create a design that featured all of the movies in the legacy and not simply a poster about the Rise of Skywalker. Rey's hand and saber hilt was inspired by the Arthurian legend of the Lady of the Lake reaching up to grasp the hilt of Excalibur and it is also a play on the word "Rise". Rey’s finger touching the hilt and the flare of white is symbolic of the “Force”
The original artwork was done using Acrylic Gouache and Prismacolor Pencil on board - 25 x 35 inches

My sincerest thanks to the amazing teams at Disney and Lucasfilm. It was a wonderful project to have been asked to do.'

@Atenais

Lady of the Lake Rey ?
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Tue 3 Dec - 21:07

Another official poster by Adam Stothard

The Rise of Skywalker: Marketing - Page 10 Ek4v3910
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Tue 3 Dec - 22:23

@Teo oswald wrote:

@Teo oswald

One of my favorite SW fights ever. I love that video. DR is so funny. “Adam looked like a giraffe that just learned how to walk on ice” Laughing And they were screaming obscenities during the fight Very Happy Yes, we really need more BTS.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Wed 4 Dec - 0:23

@reylo1992 wrote:
@Atenais wrote:This is from the artist that made an Australian Exclusive poster for The Rise of Skywalker:

@Atenais

Lady of the Lake Rey ?
@reylo1992

Gives excalibur to Arthur Smile
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Wed 4 Dec - 0:47

All this leads back to what will become of the Skywalker heir? Will the Bendemption, as some fans have taken to calling it, actually happen? Will Rey’s vision of Ben’s future, that solid and clear picture that convinced her he would turn back to the light, finally come to pass? And if he does turn back, what will be the trigger? Repentance? His mother’s love? His own?

Although it would be quite bold to leave Kylo on the Dark Side, it does seem unlikely that a saga that deals so much about redemption would end on a sour note and leave the once and maybe future Ben Solo unredeemed. Let’s hope the Skywalker saga gets a happier ending than that and that this tortured figure finally turns back to the light.”

— EW

EW knows what’s up!! Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Wed 4 Dec - 0:59

wow
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Wed 4 Dec - 11:24

@reylo1992

IS Kylo Arthur? Arthur also had Knights of the Round Table...

Knights of Ren?
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Wed 4 Dec - 11:46

@Atenais

Thanks for sharing!

Go Aussie!!!
(Yeah I’m an Aussie  Very Happy )

I love how the band around the repaired lightsaber matches the band around Rey’s arm - two injuries inflicted in TLJ throne room..  

I cannot wait for the moment that band is removed from Rey’s arm  in TROS- I am guessing it will... lol

I think It’s right The legacy saber calls to Rey and has chosen Rey as its bearer. Rey is key to the Skywalker legacy: as the last Jedi, as the future life partner of a Skywalker ( depending on what happens with Leia, he may be the last living skywalker)- romantic partner but also partner in the force- they are equals, interconnected with each other in the force. IMHO Rey will give new life to the skywalker lineage- as a mother of future skywalkers.

I’m guessing also that she will be instrumental to releasing the skywalker lineage from palpatine’s enslavement too. But I don’t really see this talked about & it may be just me lol. I think she will be needed to set the lineage free... and to set the whole galaxy free.
The true Jedi. To me, this is why she is centrally vital and why the ST is her story.

As for how her parent’s story fits in here I have no idea. Not long now & we shall see!

I just really want Rey’s story to have a happy ending she’s an awesome character & I can’t wait to see what TROS will hold for her!
Sorry.. now I’m rambling...
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Wed 4 Dec - 14:01

@Gemini wrote:@reylo1992

Knights of Ren?
@Gemini

Good point. I hadn't thought about that. I remember that back in TFA time, someone had pointed out that the Knights of Ren looked like medieval knights. It seems like the plot of TROS will focus on some kind of quest for the Holy Grail and that the dagger used by Rey will play a key role in this. I see 3 possible interpretations for the poster:
1. Rey represents the Lady in the Lake giving the last Skywalker his legacy lightsaber
2. Rey's hand represents Ben as Arthur, with both Vader and Kylo as shadows of the Skywalker family
3. Rey indeed represents Arthur

This is Carwennan, the dagger used by Arthur to kill the "Very Black Witch":
The Rise of Skywalker: Marketing - Page 10 270px-10
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars on Wed 4 Dec - 15:03

This Tumblr post about the current TROS marketing made me laugh then felt so sh*tty. Their ship-baiting is so ugly this time.

The Rise of Skywalker: Marketing - Page 10 RjMSvXX
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Wed 4 Dec - 15:56

@reylo1992 wrote:
@Gemini wrote:@reylo1992

Knights of Ren?
@Gemini

Good point. I hadn't thought about that. I remember that back in TFA time, someone had pointed out that the Knights of Ren looked like medieval knights. It seems like the plot of TROS will focus on some kind of quest for the Holy Grail and that the dagger used by Rey will play a key role in this. I see 3 possible interpretations for the poster:
1. Rey represents the Lady in the Lake giving the last Skywalker his legacy lightsaber
2. Rey's hand represents Ben as Arthur, with both Vader and Kylo as shadows of the Skywalker family
3. Rey indeed represents Arthur

This is Carwennan, the dagger used by Arthur to kill the "Very Black Witch":
The Rise of Skywalker: Marketing - Page 10 270px-10
@reylo1992

I think its the first. Rey has always represented the lady of the lake since TFA when she holds "his" saber and he is like Shocked ? you goddess!

It wont be his until he is ready to become Ben?
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Wed 4 Dec - 16:24

@OrionStars wrote:This Tumblr post about the current TROS marketing made me laugh then felt so sh*tty. Their ship-baiting is so ugly this time.

The Rise of Skywalker: Marketing - Page 10 RjMSvXX
@OrionStars

So true. lol!
Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper on Wed 4 Dec - 16:31

@Atenais

In Yo Face with the red thread of fate again.

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Wed 4 Dec - 19:45

Adam will be in Good Morning America on Friday Smile :
https://twitter.com/sleemo_/status/1202264947989856256
@tukicarreno
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Wed 4 Dec - 19:52

@Moonlight13 wrote:Adam will be in Good Morning America on Friday Smile :
https://twitter.com/sleemo_/status/1202264947989856256
@tukicarreno
@Moonlight13

Oh.. Thanks! At least something.. I love you . I just wish he could do Jimmy Kimmel too with the whole cast, but seems that is not happening sadly.. Neutral
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum