Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 5 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by spacebaby45678 on Fri 22 Nov 2019, 2:03 pm

[quote="Gemini"]@spacebaby45678

Lmao  omg

@Gemini
Darth Vader: I've been waiting for you, Obi Wan. We meet again at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the Master.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 5 3fbdb3f16e13305664ceb8fbe06f1711fa769053

Yes.. we are here all day.. Laughing  Laughing
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Fri 22 Nov 2019, 2:52 pm

@Atenais wrote:
@tukicarreno wrote:@Atenais

I am in the same boat. What to do? Sigh..  scratch It's going to be so hard not to know until Dec 20 though! study
@tukicarreno

I think I will avoid the spoilers. I didn't know the major spoilers from TLJ and I enjoyed the movie a lot.

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:@Atenais

I always spoil myself with movies.  Doesn't ruin the experience for me.  With this, because I am so invested, especially so!  

Moreover, because I am not one to usually see movies Thursday night, or take the following Friday off, by the small chance the movie is not Reylo/Bendemption HEA, I can cancel the viewings.  (I have AMC A-List, so it's not too difficult or messy).  And by the big chance my wish happens, I know to add another viewing for the week.  Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Aren't you watching the movie if you don't like the spoilers? Aren't you even curious about what will happen?

@special_cases wrote:I think we can just make an additional thread where people who read spoilers from screenings  will tell people who don't want to know all specifics if there is good or bad news for Reylo and Ben's fate.
@special_cases

Great idea!
@Atenais

I'll still see it, regardless. Just not Thursday 12/19 pm, and taking off Friday 12/20. IF (to me, huge if) Reylo/Bendemption HEA does not happen - per the spoiler reviews - then I'll just wait until Sat 12/21. See it once per week type thing, versus three times per week. Smile Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars on Fri 22 Nov 2019, 3:31 pm

@special_cases wrote:I think we can just make an additional thread where people who read spoilers from screenings will tell people who don't want to know all specifics if there is good or bad news for Reylo and Ben's fate.
@special_cases

I remember there was a Q&A type thread here for TLJ. That would be so helpful again.

I went in to TLJ fully spoiled, and I loved it, but I regret not being mostly spoiler free. It would have been fun to form my reactions to it in real time.

Once confirmed spoilers come out, I think I just want to know if Ben lives or not, and be surprised on the rest. I don’t want to spend the whole movie anxious if there’s no reason to be, or hopeful if there’s no reason to be.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Fri 22 Nov 2019, 5:19 pm

@special_cases wrote:I think we can just make an additional thread where people who read spoilers from screenings will tell people who don't want to know all specifics if there is good or bad news for Reylo and Ben's fate.
@special_cases

I am not sure if I even want to know that before hand but yeah it is a good idea.
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Fri 22 Nov 2019, 8:08 pm

I agree, I would like to know minimum if we'll be VERY happy or not lol.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Fri 22 Nov 2019, 8:19 pm

@rey09 wrote:I agree, I would like to know minimum if we'll be VERY happy or not lol.
@rey09

Yes, I agree. I am still quite hopeful we will get our Reylo and Bendemption but don't want to know a thing. I really want to go dark, I've always been spoiled but this time I am going to be strong.. Very Happy I love you
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick on Sat 23 Nov 2019, 1:56 am

@tukicarreno wrote:
@rey09 wrote:I agree, I would like to know minimum if we'll be VERY happy or not lol.
@rey09

Yes, I agree. I am still quite hopeful we will get our Reylo and Bendemption but don't want to know a thing. I really want to go dark, I've always been spoiled but this time I am going to be strong.. Very Happy I love you
@tukicarreno

Me too! Even if it ends up being a disappointment, this time I want to go completely unaware of everything, like I was with the first movie.

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie on Sat 23 Nov 2019, 2:16 am

@special_cases wrote:I think we can just make an additional thread where people who read spoilers from screenings  will tell people who don't want to know all specifics if there is good or bad news for Reylo and Ben's fate.
@special_cases

Fantastic idea! Claps A good compromise for those who don’t wanna be unnecessarily anxious but still don’t wanna know all the details. I think I’m gonna skip it, though - bring on the stress and anxiety over Kylo’s fate and the future of Reylo! ROFL

Which also means I’ll need to avoid this thread soon, right? I’m gonna miss it! Cry

EDIT: Hold on, not this one, the Episode IX: Spoilers And Rumours one lol!
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Sat 23 Nov 2019, 7:44 am

@tukicarreno wrote:
@rey09

@tukicarreno

I love your enthusiasm, it's a touch of fresh air Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape on Sat 23 Nov 2019, 10:14 am

@nana7marie wrote:
@special_cases

Fantastic idea! Claps A good compromise for those who don’t wanna be unnecessarily anxious but still don’t wanna know all the details. I think I’m gonna skip it, though - bring on the stress and anxiety over Kylo’s fate and the future of Reylo! ROFL

Which also means I’ll need to avoid this thread soon, right? I’m gonna miss it! Cry

EDIT: Hold on, not this one, the Episode IX: Spoilers And Rumours one lol!
@nana7marie

Old-timer here. For TLJ, we had a “spoilers” thread and a “NO SPOILERS!” thread closer to the release date and for at least a few weeks afterward. The mods did a great job with that. Just FYI— your wish will probably be granted.
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Sat 23 Nov 2019, 11:10 am

@Teo oswald wrote:
@tukicarreno wrote:
@rey09

@tukicarreno

I love your enthusiasm, it's a touch of fresh air Smile
@Teo oswald

Thanks! I try! Very Happy I love you
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Sat 23 Nov 2019, 5:00 pm

Because it is about TRoS as well I will put it here.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 5 Sa5z59vs6c041

More FinnRey duo promoting. This time on Graham Norton's show. At least I will get to see Henry Cavill talk about The Witcher as well. Smile

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a29892496/the-graham-norton-show-star-wars-daisy-ridley-john-boyega/

EDIT: The FinnRey duo comment was meant to be a sarcastic joke. It didn't work it seems.

Last edited by Geralt_Riv on Sat 23 Nov 2019, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 23 Nov 2019, 5:29 pm

@Geralt_Riv wrote:Because it is about TRoS as well I will put it here.

More FinnRey duo promoting. This time on Graham Norton's show. At least I will get to see Henry Cavill talk about The Witcher as well. Smile

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a29892496/the-graham-norton-show-star-wars-daisy-ridley-john-boyega/
@Geralt_Riv

Pfft it's not about FinnRey. Silly goose. Very Happy Smile

It's two British actors appearing on a British talk show close to the holidays (so they wish to stay close to home).
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Sat 23 Nov 2019, 5:53 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:

@Geralt_Riv

Pfft it's not about FinnRey.  Silly goose. Very Happy Smile

It's two British actors appearing on a British talk show close to the holidays (so they wish to stay close to home).  
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I know. lol! Why people take everything seriously this days? Laughing
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 23 Nov 2019, 5:58 pm

@Geralt_Riv wrote:

@Geralt_Riv

@SW_Heroine_Journey

@Geralt_Riv

LOL!!! I'm not, I thought you were!  Damn, we got each other! haha! Very Happy Smile

PS And I should apologize, I should have indicated United Kingdom versus British (although Daisy and John are) because he's Irish (the show is Irish)...kinda closeish because same regional area, but I know not exactly with culture. So, yikes/apology with that! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Sat 23 Nov 2019, 6:05 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey
I should have made it more obvious. Sarcasm on the internet is a complicated profession. lol!
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Tue 26 Nov 2019, 9:50 pm

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 5 Scree660
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape on Tue 26 Nov 2019, 10:01 pm

@Geralt_Riv wrote:

@Geralt_Riv

@SW_Heroine_Journey

@Geralt_Riv

LOL!!! I'm not, I thought you were!  Damn, we got each other! haha! Very Happy Smile

PS And I should apologize, I should have indicated United Kingdom versus British (although Daisy and John are) because he's Irish (the show is Irish)...kinda closeish because same regional area, but I know not exactly with culture. So, yikes/apology with that! Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

There are about 800 years of very ugly colonial history of the Irish trying hard not to be British, so yep. As it says in Dreyer’s English:

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 5 56bc4810
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Tue 26 Nov 2019, 10:20 pm

I saw on insta people commenting on how John implied he and rey have their own love interests and some are saying "hope it's rey and poe" LOLLL
To the very end these people are killing me.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 27 Nov 2019, 1:46 pm

@Lily Snape wrote:
@Geralt_Riv wrote:

@Geralt_Riv

@SW_Heroine_Journey

@Geralt_Riv

@SW_Heroine_Journey

There are about 800 years of very ugly colonial history of the Irish trying hard not to be British, so yep. As it says in Dreyer’s English:

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 5 56bc4810
@Lily Snape

I suck!!! Thank you for the elaboration. After I typed that and posted it, my historical memory senses tickled - in a bad way...felt awful...

HUGS!!
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah_Loves28 on Wed 27 Nov 2019, 3:16 pm

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 5 Rae_ca10

Not sure if anyone posted this and its not super recent, but I figured I would share in case you guys didnt see it. I went and checked to see if she actually liked the post and she did for sure. Its good news she sees the similarities between Ben and Darci. I love you

Sarah_Loves28
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Moon on Wed 27 Nov 2019, 4:18 pm

EDIT: The FinnRey duo comment was meant to be a sarcastic joke. It didn't work it seems.
@Geralt_Riv
This is gonna be fun to watch for those of us who have already watched the movie by then, Daisy and John telling about the movie spoiler-free haha
Blood Moon
Blood Moon
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape on Wed 27 Nov 2019, 6:05 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey

No worries.   Smile I was trying to find something obviously comical like a meme from SNL’s “All Things Scottish” sketch (different country, but the Scottish shop owner blows a gasket when a customer thinks he’s selling Irish stuff— his shop motto is “If It’s Not Scottish, It’s CRAP!”— and pulls out a map and yells, “ THERE’S SCOTLAND! THERE’S IRELAND! THERE’S THE BLOODY SEA!!”).  But there seem to be no memes of this (it’s old), so I went with Dreyer’s English, which is also very funny but in a dry way.  “Never, if you know what’s good for you” cracks me up— as any of my old friends could tell you, in our house if you mixed Ireland and England, you’d get a lengthy history lesson from my (highly educated, multilingual old Irish gent who loved telling stories) dad.   Smile

And things between Ireland and England are a lot better now— and I’m saying that having emigrated from Northern Ireland when they were pretty grim.

Last edited by Lily Snape on Wed 27 Nov 2019, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just to reply to one person. :))
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 27 Nov 2019, 7:39 pm

@Lily Snape wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey

No worries.   Smile I was trying to find something obviously comical like a meme from SNL’s “All Things Scottish” sketch (different country, but the Scottish shop owner blows a gasket when a customer thinks he’s selling Irish stuff— his shop motto is “If It’s Not Scottish, It’s CRAP!”— and pulls out a map and yells, “ THERE’S SCOTLAND! THERE’S IRELAND! THERE’S THE BLOODY SEA!!”).  But there seem to be no memes of this (it’s old), so I went with Dreyer’s English, which is also very funny but in a dry way.  “Never, if you know what’s good for you” cracks me up— as any of my old friends could tell you, in our house if you mixed Ireland and England, you’d get a lengthy history lesson from my (highly educated, multilingual old Irish gent who loved telling stories) dad.   Smile

And things between Ireland and England are a lot better now— and I’m saying that having emigrated from Northern Ireland when they were pretty grim.
@Lily Snape

Relief things are better and improved - healing is always a good thing, yet at the same time - painful matters need to be remembered! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Moon on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 3:16 am

Last edited by Blood Moon on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link to article)
Blood Moon
Blood Moon
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum