Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by MrsWindu on Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:55 pm

Sleemo retweeted a promo image that was used in France (I assume) There’s a few twitter users that are getting excited about the craft behind the waterfall effect, as well as the waterfall ? I’m sure ages ago in this forum there was talk of a waterfall. They represent regeneration and renewal I believe?

https://twitter.com/bb8happybeeps/status/1196502705411362817?s=21

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 F9d9e710

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Bfe3cd10
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1058
Likes : 6055
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-03
Localisation : U.K.

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Moonlight13 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:46 pm

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Ejs9yd10
At first, I thought this was fake lol! lol! lol!
Source: https://twitter.com/sleemo_/status/1196618075577171968
Wow, so Kylo Ren and Rey an item now?
https://twitter.com/vibeswithcisco/status/1196614152447381505
Stretcher
Moonlight13
Moonlight13
Moderator

Messages : 1129
Likes : 5569
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 25
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:58 pm

@Moonlight13 wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Ejs9yd10
At first, I thought this was fake lol! lol! lol!
Source: https://twitter.com/sleemo_/status/1196618075577171968
Wow, so Kylo Ren and Rey an item now?
https://twitter.com/vibeswithcisco/status/1196614152447381505
Stretcher
@Moonlight13

As one Reylo mentioned on twitter, and it's so true

"we really got our answer why adam isn't doing much tros promo look at what happens when he leaves his cave for ONE interview"

LOL

Also, another reason why I adore Colbert, who is most likely, a Reylo haha Very Happy Smile

https://twitter.com/reysbensolos/status/1196620361401602050
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1642
Likes : 5014
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Moonlight13 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:05 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Ejs9yd10
At first, I thought this was fake lol! lol! lol!
Source: https://twitter.com/sleemo_/status/1196618075577171968
Wow, so Kylo Ren and Rey an item now?
https://twitter.com/vibeswithcisco/status/1196614152447381505
Stretcher
@Moonlight13

As one Reylo mentioned on twitter, and it's so true

"we really got our answer why adam isn't doing much tros promo look at what happens when he leaves his cave for ONE interview"

LOL  

Also, another reason why I adore Colbert, who is most likely, a Reylo haha Very Happy Smile

https://twitter.com/reysbensolos/status/1196620361401602050
@SW_Heroine_Journey
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 SNLmpJv
Moonlight13
Moonlight13
Moderator

Messages : 1129
Likes : 5569
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 25
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:07 pm

Oh gosh, I swore I’d just catch it online tomorrow, but now I’m going to have to stay up until 10:30 Shocked Laughing I can’t wait!

I think Colbert just loves Star Wars and gets excited for whatever they do. Wait until he starts calling himself “the original Reylo,” lol.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2185
Likes : 11071
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by californiagirl on Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:10 pm

On the Kylo comic:

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Scree648
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Scree649

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Scree650
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Scree651
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Scree652
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Scree653

P.S. Now we know why Adam can't do press, lol.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2173
Likes : 11468
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by snufkin on Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:15 pm

To quote Colbert's pal JJ, "Now we're back to the story we actually care about." Nothing will beat them acting out the Spaceballs kissing dolls gag. But Colbert's both a friend and officially designated media for the ST and it's not even subtle what parts of the story he's most enthusiastic about.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8449
Likes : 39519
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-17
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Atenais on Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:17 pm

@Moonlight13 wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Ejs9yd10
At first, I thought this was fake lol! lol! lol!
Source: https://twitter.com/sleemo_/status/1196618075577171968
Wow, so Kylo Ren and Rey an item now?
https://twitter.com/vibeswithcisco/status/1196614152447381505
Stretcher
@Moonlight13

This is wonderful and SO fun! Oh, how I wish we could have Adam more actively promoting TROS.
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1007
Likes : 4913
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : Brazil

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by nickandnora on Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:22 pm

I suspect they're going to parade Adam out after the movie is already out so he can freely discuss the character without restraint (which is what he's good at). He'll be responsible for the promo to give the film legs, lol.

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 863
Likes : 5070
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-11

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by tukicarreno on Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:29 pm

@nickandnora wrote:I suspect they're going to parade Adam out after the movie is already out so he can freely discuss the character without restraint (which is what he's good at). He'll be responsible for the promo to give the film legs, lol.
@nickandnora

Hopefully after the movie comes out he can do some joint interviews with Daisy when they can go full out and talk about everything Reylo! lol. That would really give legs to the film.
Disney make it happen pls! Oh and some photoshoots with Adam & Daisy would be great too! Very Happy
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 865
Likes : 3630
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by rey09 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:49 pm

omg there's also a clip where Colbert is like "Adam's here to talk about his new movie marriage story...so kylo and rey are an item now?!" =O=O
we've come so far, the conversation is now turning toward MARRIAGE *crying*

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2037
Likes : 9491
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Armadeus on Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:10 am

@rey09 wrote:omg there's also a clip where Colbert is like "Adam's here to talk about his new movie marriage story...so kylo and rey are an item now?!" =O=O
we've come so far, the conversation is now turning toward MARRIAGE *crying*
@rey09

I see what he did there Razz
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1533
Likes : 4960
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : Seychelles

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Dar-ren19 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:24 am

@californiagirl wrote:On the Kylo comic:

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Scree648
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Scree649

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Scree650
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Scree651
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Scree652
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Scree653

P.S. Now we know why Adam can't do press, lol.
@californiagirl

lol indysolo is me and I just HAD to ask that question, but now I'm scared that the Mouse is gonna rein Charles Soule in! The "Ben" and the "Wanwo" is pretty good spoilage for the comic AND the movie if you read in between the comic/movie lines.
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 770
Likes : 2485
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-13

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by rawpowah on Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:37 am

That interview was a breath of fresh air. Wish Adam did more of these.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1099
Likes : 5869
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-18

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by cherrylipstick on Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:51 am

Awwww finally beautiful news and a great way to start my day cheers  
Adam comes out rarely, but when he does, he always gives us remarkable gems Twisted Evil
cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick
Moderator

Messages : 484
Likes : 2569
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-11
Age : 34
Localisation : Kylo's room

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Oscarborough-fairo on Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:39 am

I just don't understand DLF why do they allow Daisy Ridley to promote this beautiful romance in such a narrow-minded, twisted way. She does nothing, but using the word "toxic" which is the anti/cyber bullies buzzword. When 80% of the GA and the fandom loves and supports for "reylo".

I'm so glad we have Adam! Thoughtful as always 💙

Oscarborough-fairo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 71
Likes : 280
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-30

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Blood Moon on Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:05 am

So this was a nice thing to wake up to, when Adam Driver is saying something about the ST it’s always a gem, totally worth the wait.
Blood Moon
Blood Moon
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 204
Likes : 896
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-16

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by KiraRen2015 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:51 am

@rey09 If you had said to me that this would happen during the post-TFA pre-TLJ days I wouldn't have believed you! It's so amazing!
KiraRen2015
KiraRen2015
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 127
Likes : 461
Date d'inscription : 2018-06-16

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by motherofpearl1 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:00 am

Warms the heart during a very cold British autumn.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3406
Likes : 15244
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-09

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by tukicarreno on Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:13 am

@rawpowah wrote:That interview was a breath of fresh air. Wish Adam did more of these.
@rawpowah

I know right? I wish Adam was the one to promote the most for SW, he is such a breath of fresh air, IMO it is a mistake to just have Daisy and John promote the film. Boring.
Adam & Daisy promoting TROS together would create so much more buzz! Sigh, such a wasted opportunity,
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 865
Likes : 3630
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Kessel on Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:16 pm

@tukicarreno wrote:
@rawpowah wrote:That interview was a breath of fresh air. Wish Adam did more of these.
@rawpowah

I know right? I wish Adam was the one to promote the most for SW, he is such a breath of fresh air, IMO it is a mistake to just have Daisy and John promote the film. Boring.
Adam & Daisy promoting TROS together would create so much more buzz! Sigh, such a wasted opportunity,
@tukicarreno

I know! I remember hoping they’d use the two of them in promos in TLJ after watching TFA (even though I figured it’d be mostly Mark and Daisy), but I was sooo hopeful they’d finally utilize them to promote this new movie. It’s a shame, really.

Oh well, at the end of the day, it’s the dynamic in the movie that counts.

I can’t wait for the upcoming promos as we have ONE month left (I can’t believe it’s so close). Maybe we’ll still be pleasantly surprised!

_________________
"The relationship between Kylo and Rey is awesome."
Kessel
Kessel
Moderator

Messages : 1954
Likes : 13703
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:30 pm

@Kessel wrote:
@tukicarreno wrote:
@rawpowah wrote:That interview was a breath of fresh air. Wish Adam did more of these.
@rawpowah

I know right? I wish Adam was the one to promote the most for SW, he is such a breath of fresh air, IMO it is a mistake to just have Daisy and John promote the film. Boring.
Adam & Daisy promoting TROS together would create so much more buzz! Sigh, such a wasted opportunity,
@tukicarreno

I know! I remember hoping they’d use the two of them in promos in TLJ after watching TFA (even though I figured it’d be mostly Mark and Daisy), but I was sooo hopeful they’d finally utilize them to promote this new movie. It’s a shame, really.

Oh well, at the end of the day, it’s the dynamic in the movie that counts.

I can’t wait for the upcoming promos as we have ONE month left (I can’t believe it’s so close). Maybe we’ll still be pleasantly surprised!
@Kessel

cheers YES! 1 more month! On Thursday, 4 more weeks! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1642
Likes : 5014
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Atenais on Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:46 pm

@Kessel wrote:
@tukicarreno wrote:
@rawpowah wrote:That interview was a breath of fresh air. Wish Adam did more of these.
@rawpowah

I know right? I wish Adam was the one to promote the most for SW, he is such a breath of fresh air, IMO it is a mistake to just have Daisy and John promote the film. Boring.
Adam & Daisy promoting TROS together would create so much more buzz! Sigh, such a wasted opportunity,
@tukicarreno

I know! I remember hoping they’d use the two of them in promos in TLJ after watching TFA (even though I figured it’d be mostly Mark and Daisy), but I was sooo hopeful they’d finally utilize them to promote this new movie. It’s a shame, really.

Oh well, at the end of the day, it’s the dynamic in the movie that counts.

I can’t wait for the upcoming promos as we have ONE month left (I can’t believe it’s so close). Maybe we’ll still be pleasantly surprised!
@Kessel

Oh my, just one month left... I can't believe... It's so close.
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1007
Likes : 4913
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : Brazil

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by motherofpearl1 on Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:02 am

Funny thing, I was watching him in my old DVD copy of Dracula last night!😸
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3406
Likes : 15244
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-09

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by cherrylipstick on Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:55 am

A new beautiful pic of Kylo and JJ behind the scenes.

From Rolling Stone

The pic is a little huge, I left the link Laughing
cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick
Moderator

Messages : 484
Likes : 2569
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-11
Age : 34
Localisation : Kylo's room

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum