Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by rawpowah on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:29 pm

The leaks said nothing about Ben piloting the Falcon, right?
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:31 pm

I think "Rescue" could be a Finn-focused song, actually. I never listened to it but there was the implication that Finn and Jannah would be on a bit of a suicide quest to rescue the kids kidnapped by Pryde. I think this fits because Lando and Chewie flying the Falcon may be the ones to rescue them at that point. Who knows.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:32 pm

@rawpowah wrote:The leaks said nothing about Ben piloting the Falcon, right?
@rawpowah

I remember reading somewhere that he does pilot it, actually. Pretty early in in the film (I think when they infiltrate the FO and everything?)
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:32 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:
@rey09 wrote:
@Gemini wrote:
@AcrosstheStars wrote:@Gemini

“Seeing Sights” and “Rescue” became “The Force is With You”. As of now, the “Parents” track is MIA entirely.
@AcrosstheStars
Even more interesting because I suspect/guessed that was a vision "seeing sights" it also sounds like music following a story.  Which now, seeing sights  seems to coincide with a revelation shot where Rey stares at the Audience whilst the famous words "The Force will be with you always" is said...possibly, all linked.

Rescue sounds like the moment kylo runs back to rey, with his "Key to the saga?" I swear I heard the falcon theme in there... but I don't have a musical ear there.
@Gemini

The falcon theme is def there,  that's why I thought rescue scene was going to depict Finn and co picking rey up after the climax.
@rey09

It couldn’t be that anyway though, because Rescue comes before Farewell, which is the climax.
@Kylo Rey

Aren’t Chewie and Lando supposed to be coming to the rescue in the Falcon with reinforcements, per leaks? That track could be about the final space battle, which would explain the Falcon’s theme being in it.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:34 pm

@rawpowah

No but the main poster links the falcon with Ben Solo and redemption. The falcon is being freed on the poster right over Bens face.

Or @FrolickingFizzGig could be right here

It may actually be 2 things coinciding, symbolic of Ben returning and literally Finn doing something with the falcon, getting out of a pickle to help Rey?
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:38 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:
@rawpowah

I remember reading somewhere that he does pilot it, actually. Pretty early in in the film (I think when they infiltrate the FO and everything?)
@Kylo Rey

I scanned a lot of that in the leaks at the time, but I believe the “They fly now!” chase sequence on Pasaana is because they’ve abandoned the Falcon because the FO shows up, then they have to fix Ochii’s ship to get out of there. I believe it was said this is when the Falcon is captured, and so is Chewie.

In terms of Pryde and captive children, the VD makes it sound like either that didn’t make the film or it was added in last minute. I interpreted it as the Sith fleet was out there waiting and already fully “staffed” so to speak, unless Pryde was the one to originally order kidnappings for it right after or before ROTJ.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:41 pm

@AcrosstheStars wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:
@rawpowah

@Kylo Rey

I scanned a lot of that in the leaks at the time, but I believe the “They fly now!” chase sequence on Pasaana is because they’ve abandoned the Falcon because the FO shows up, then they have to fix Ochii’s ship to get out of there. I believe it was said this is when the Falcon is captured, and so is Chewie.

In terms of Pryde and captive children, the VD makes it sound like either that didn’t make the film or it was added in last minute. I interpreted it as the Sith fleet was out there waiting and already fully “staffed” so to speak, unless Pryde was the one to originally order kidnappings for it right after or before ROTJ.
@AcrosstheStars

So wait, he doesn’t pilot the Falcon but friggin’ Klaud gets to sit in it? This movie keeps getting worse and worse Laughing
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by toolonelytosleep on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:42 pm

@Geralt_Riv wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@Mila95 wrote:That's kinda sad, I always figured Rey would want to live somewhere green and beautiful. Mostly cause TFA made sure to show how impressed she was seeing green and forests on Takodana. I feel bad for her, Tatooine is so ugly imo and Luke was so bored lol
@Mila95
Hey, she can: shoot Womprats and carve them up for dinner with her yellow lightsaber, take her speeder across the sands, become a peaceful farmer and eat a lot of mushrooms, spend her weekends at the tavern in Mos Eisley, etc.
@FrolickingFizzgig
She can go to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.
@Geralt_Riv

I'm sorry for butting in late, but all of these jokes about Rey living on Tatooine are hilarious. sunny They're making me laugh.

They couldn't give the girl somewhere else to settle down on, like a tropical paradise? Open fields? Meadows? Forests? Majestic mountains? Futuristic metropolis? They just had to make her go back to the one arid place for nostalgia's sake... that every other character wanted to leave (other than Jakku).

Well, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. In the meantime, I've appreciated reading all the discussions here. It's been one crazy ride.
toolonelytosleep
toolonelytosleep
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:42 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:
@rey09 wrote:
@Gemini wrote:
@AcrosstheStars wrote:@Gemini

“Seeing Sights” and “Rescue” became “The Force is With You”. As of now, the “Parents” track is MIA entirely.
@AcrosstheStars
Even more interesting because I suspect/guessed that was a vision "seeing sights" it also sounds like music following a story.  Which now, seeing sights  seems to coincide with a revelation shot where Rey stares at the Audience whilst the famous words "The Force will be with you always" is said...possibly, all linked.

Rescue sounds like the moment kylo runs back to rey, with his "Key to the saga?" I swear I heard the falcon theme in there... but I don't have a musical ear there.
@Gemini

The falcon theme is def there, that's why I thought rescue scene was going to depict Finn and co picking rey up after the climax.
@rey09

It couldn’t be that anyway though, because Rescue comes before Farewell, which is the climax.
@Kylo Rey

So Idk what to make what to make of the order of rescue and farewell. Rescue sounds straight up falcon coming to rescue someone.

Now farewell half of it is def reylo, and the other half has this other melody, I'll called it melody A. Weird thing is this same melody A is the one that begins Rescue. I was thinking this melody A represents "galaxy is finally free theme."

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:44 pm

@Kylo Rey

Your thinking does not differ from mine in this respect.  Laughing 

On my “wish list” for this film (or, any of the three) was Kylo sans mask or redeemed Ben piloting the Falcon. Unless there’s a scene not spoiled, I will add it to my greatest hits list of disappointments from the ST.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:51 pm

Did Adam Driver kill someone at LFL or something. Still yelling @ the fact that his character dies three times.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:59 pm

I hate the ending where Rey ends up living in desert planets with a passion and that VD leaks just reminded me of my fear, that ending sounds so sick and twisted, it feels like since Rey is failed to become a worldwide iconic character and doesn't hold much financial value, they will just imprison her in the desert planet until she gives birth to another Skywalker boy like Shmi so they can officially reboot SW franchise with Shmi 2.0 and Anakin 2.0. Sad Sad Sad About to C About to C About to C
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 8:03 pm

Are we sure if this is even a JJ thing and not some corporate mandated BS. Bob Iger f*ckery perhaps. JJ is not flawless by any means but his style is sentimental, schmaltzy, cheesy - perfectly in line with SW. This is just way too nihilistic and bleak for his style imo.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 8:07 pm

I see the words sith alchemy in the VD...
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 8:15 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:Are we sure if this is even a JJ thing and not some corporate mandated BS. Bob Iger f*ckery perhaps. JJ is not flawless by any means but his style is sentimental, schmaltzy, cheesy - perfectly in line with SW. This is just way too nihilistic and bleak for his style imo.
@Kylo Rey

I’ve wondered that too. Iger is no stranger to personal stupidity and greed. But it seems like a weird thing to demand on his part, since he’s out in two years. He’s also long been rumored to want a political career after this. “Look at all the money I made for Disney Co. by killing off all the bio Skywalkers to make a mint off of Rey Skywalker!” would be one interesting campaign talking point.  Laughing
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 8:26 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:Are we sure if this is even a JJ thing and not some corporate mandated BS. Bob Iger f*ckery perhaps. JJ is not flawless by any means but his style is sentimental, schmaltzy, cheesy - perfectly in line with SW. This is just way too nihilistic and bleak for his style imo.
@Kylo Rey

Well if this ending really happens it's not actually going to be framed as a bleak and nihilistic ending, as far as the visuals, acting etc. go. I'm sure it will be portrayed as an inspiring and uplifting conclusion, it's just that if you actually give it some thought it's all sorts of "what".

Oh and sorry to say, this kind of hollow callback is exactly JJ's style.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 8:29 pm

From the ways the things are happening, I'll start to be grateful to the leaks, because since we really know nothing, the real thing can be even worse. XD

I'm just sticking with their kiss right now. Please, don't disappoint me, LF.
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 8:32 pm

@Kylo Rey

The only two "leakers" who believe everything we're having right now are just planted leaks are Temiriblagg1 and HufflePuffins, both played extra roles on the film set. But Temirilbragg1 is untrustworthy with his tainted reputation even though Temirilbragg1  has apologized for his misdeed. HufflePuffins said 1 month ago that the yeetening can't be the last time we see Kylo, and here we're, Kylo has climbed out of the pit.

Last edited by OrionStars on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 8:34 pm

I'm watching Epi 2 right now, just saw when Shmi dies in Anakin's arms. It's another foil to Kylo's story- For Anakin losing his mother was the beginning of the end for him, For Kylo it's the final reason that turns him back.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 8:35 pm

@OrionStars wrote:
@Kylo Rey

The only two "leakers" who believe everything we're having right now are just planted leaks are Temiriblagg1 and HufflePuffins, both played extra roles on the film set. But Temirilbragg1 is untrustworthy with his tainted reputation even though Temirilbragg1  has apologized about his misdeed. HufflePuffins said 1 month ago that the yeetening can't be the last time we see Kylo, and here we're, Kylo has climbed out of the pit.
@OrionStars

Not only has climbed out of the pit, but shared a kiss with the girl. Things are getting better and better. XD

Knights of Ren names, from the visual dictionary:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 6 Kor10
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 8:59 pm

The evil Cardio, lol. I'm just imagining Gambit with red lightsaber cards.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 9:03 pm

@special_cases wrote:@rey09 It starts 8 PM. The Reylo Lady from Twitter who won a ticket said that she will try to post something close to 11 PM
@special_cases

Hmm ok I'm def going to be sleeping, since i'm eastern time. I guess I'm gonna hold my breath tuesday morning.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadeus on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 9:11 pm

@Atenais

Those look like the sounds I make when I'm seasick Razz
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 9:18 pm

@rey09 wrote:
@special_cases wrote:@rey09 It starts 8 PM. The Reylo Lady from Twitter who won a ticket said that she will try to post something close to 11 PM
@special_cases

Hmm ok I'm def going to be sleeping, since i'm eastern time. I guess I'm gonna hold my breath tuesday morning.
@rey09

Anything earlier, I'll try to get your attention.

Although I am in Mountain Time, I can only stay up so late because of work the next day. But I know me - I'll wake up midnightish to check. lol And from there, I'll either be happy I rearranged my schedule, and have a bunch of showtimes planned OR submit to AMC a request to cancel/refund a couple of them. haha Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 9:31 pm

Okay....this is why we can’t have nice things.

Sadboykylo perhaps doesn’t have everything to give us, and gave us what she had. Why are we hating her for that?
Why do we care what JP thinks? It’s pretty clear he got marketing and tv spot type leaks, not the actual movie. Obviously, he doesn’t like Reylo, so we should take everything he says and filter it through the “an anti is talking” lens.
One of his recent leaks (and I don’t follow his stuff closely) said that there was some weird “fanfic thing” where they [Rey and Ben] kiss.
Kissing, as we know, is not a exclusive to fanfic. He’s clueless about context and emotion. I imagine he doesn’t even see how Ben, soaking wet, striding towards the camera, wet, with a voice over of “But I do” is a romantic image.
That man and JW have done more damage in the last three months than I would have thought possible.
They are ANTIs! Of course Reylo isn’t a thing to them.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum