Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Gemini on Mon 16 Dec - 0:48

Your spoiler tags ain't working^^^

But, tomorrow?

Dear me, damn.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by ZioRen on Mon 16 Dec - 0:48

I'm gonna say it: I think this person is probably picking out little things and claiming they prove the leaks wrong when they don't. The lack of receipts makes it more suspicious.

LOL this was so much better when 4chan leaked it. They just took photos of whole pages, not this piecemeal BS.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 16 Dec - 0:49

@special_cases wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:Visual dictionary leaker tweeted this

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 3 6e364910
@Kylo Rey
Okay but how does anything they posted disprove the leaks? Genuinely confused. It implies he got Kylo's motivations/plot somewhat wrong, but we knew that because acting and dialogue never seemed to be the leaker's forte.

I hate this roller coaster.
@FrolickingFizzgig

@Kylo Rey wrote:Visual dictionary leaker tweeted this

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 3 6e364910
@Kylo Rey
Okay but how does anything they posted disprove the leaks? Genuinely confused. It implies he got Kylo's motivations/plot somewhat wrong, but we knew that because acting and dialogue never seemed to be the leaker's forte.

I hate this roller coaster.
@FrolickingFizzgig

She is implying that she has some secret pages where Pablo typed that JP is a liar but of course we can't share them, only pages that support leaks. Though they think that Mustafar debunks leaks.

Remember when in TLJ dictionary Luke was prepairing to suicide ritual until Rey found him. OMG, Rian Johnson is a liar, it wasn't in the movie.

I hope for the sake of these people that leaks are truly false because we will survive but I don't know what they will do otherwise with such commitment to debunking it.
@special_cases
LMAO she's saying that Pablo included the words "JediPaxis" in the Visual Dictionary?? Wat. This is Burger King on crack.

She's wrong - Mustafar debunks nothing. Mustafar was rumoured a while ago (not by mando-whatever) and it was theorized longer than that, plus it may not even be in the film. It could be in the crawl only.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Mon 16 Dec - 0:50

I won't lie: I hate when people with agendas get the info to leak. Yes, even if they're Reylos. No trust. I WANT to trust Reylos and I don't think they straight up miscolor things like other leakers do, but that doesn't mean it's always portrayed the way they claim.

Last edited by ZioRen on Mon 16 Dec - 0:52; edited 1 time in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Mon 16 Dec - 0:51

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 3 71456210
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Mon 16 Dec - 0:51

@FrolickingFizzgig She wants the leaks to be fake so badly imo, and you're right that she's not thinking it all through.

It's a repeat of basically every franchise with a controversial ending. People will take some small and insignificant detail that isn't mentioned in the leak or is misinterpreted, and they'll discredit the whole thing.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 16 Dec - 0:52

@ZioRen wrote:I won't lie: I hate when people with agendas get the info to leak. Yes, even if they're Reylos. No trust.
@ZioRen
And this girl seems like a drama llama and a half and an obsessive Kylo stan. Good grief. Just post the pages. *EYEROLL*
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Mon 16 Dec - 0:52

Ugh

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 3 71e28910
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec - 0:53

@FrolickingFizzgig I was joking about JP being mentioned by VD. Just this person proclaimed JP and leakers as liars every two weeks. She and her friends also bullied Selena for calling out Kira. Drama, drama, drama.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars on Mon 16 Dec - 0:54

She’s still most comfortable on desert worlds. That is going to be really something if she actually does up and move to Tatooine by herself. Neutral

Last edited by AcrosstheStars on Mon 16 Dec - 0:54; edited 1 time in total
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Mon 16 Dec - 0:54

@Kylo Rey wrote:Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 3 71456210
@Kylo Rey

"she's still most comfortable on desert worlds"

welp Laughing Laughing
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Mon 16 Dec - 0:54

Hahah now Rey is the most comfortable in the desert worlds.
Yeah how convenient.

ps. is it that hard to take a decent picture of a book? wtf

Last edited by SkyStar on Mon 16 Dec - 0:55; edited 1 time in total
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 16 Dec - 0:55

@rawpowah wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 3 71456210
@Kylo Rey

"she's still most comfortable on desert worlds"

welp Laughing Laughing
@rawpowah
My girl is moving to Tatooine. Hehehe.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 on Mon 16 Dec - 0:57

That's kinda sad, I always figured Rey would want to live somewhere green and beautiful. Mostly cause TFA made sure to show how impressed she was seeing green and forests on Takodana. I feel bad for her, Tatooine is so ugly imo and Luke was so bored lol

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars on Mon 16 Dec - 0:57

@SkyStar wrote:Hahah now Rey is the most comfortable in the desert worlds.
Yeah how convenient.

ps. is it that hard to take a picture of a book? wtf
@SkyStar

Yeah, I’m the same as you all. I don’t care if a leaker has a preference or a favorite, just as long as they aren’t filtering the info through that lens. Post everything that seems important or post nothing. Let people see for themselves and decide their own interpretations based on the whole picture rather than cherry pick.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Mon 16 Dec - 0:58

@Mila95 wrote:That's kinda sad, I always figured Rey would want to live somewhere green and beautiful. Mostly cause TFA made sure to show how impressed she was seeing green and forests on Takodana. I feel bad for her, Tatooine is so ugly imo and Luke was so bored lol
@Mila95

I’m pretty sure she would. This is bad writing in service of a fan service binary sunset ending.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars on Mon 16 Dec - 0:59

@Kylo Rey wrote:
@Mila95 wrote:That's kinda sad, I always figured Rey would want to live somewhere green and beautiful. Mostly cause TFA made sure to show how impressed she was seeing green and forests on Takodana. I feel bad for her, Tatooine is so ugly imo and Luke was so bored lol
@Mila95

I’m pretty sure she would. This is bad writing.
@Kylo Rey

Only way it makes any lick of sense is if Ben is with her. Otherwise she’s just right back metaphorically where she started, just with a moisture farm to reboot rather than scavenge for food.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 on Mon 16 Dec - 1:00

@Kylo Rey wrote:
@Mila95

I’m pretty sure she would. This is bad writing in service of a fan service binary sunset ending.
@Kylo Rey

Yep its just really bad. I hate everything about her ending, like every single detail we heard so far.

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Mon 16 Dec - 1:01

@AcrosstheStars wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:
@Mila95

I’m pretty sure she would. This is bad writing.
@Kylo Rey

Only way it makes any lick of sense is if Ben is with her. Otherwise she’s just right back metaphorically where she started, just with a moisture farm to reboot rather than scavenge for food.
@AcrosstheStars

I’ve given up hope of him living :/. It would be an “I am your father” level twist if he turned out to be alive at this point imo.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec - 1:01

She just admitted that "there is a lot of JP missed" but "some things confirm his leaks" so this is why he is a liar.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 16 Dec - 1:02

@Mila95
Hey, she can: shoot Womprats and carve them up for dinner with her yellow lightsaber, take her speeder across the sands, become a peaceful farmer and eat a lot of mushrooms, spend her weekends at the tavern in Mos Eisley, etc.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 16 Dec - 1:04

Anakin:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 3 CaringIncompleteArchaeocete-size_restricted

Rey:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 3 9HLA
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Mon 16 Dec - 1:05

I'll be cackling if she flashes her yellow lightsaber in the final Tatooine scene that's supposed to be deep and meaningful. Like.... "buy my new action figure" *lightsaber sound* Laughing Laughing
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars on Mon 16 Dec - 1:09

@special_cases 
I think some people are confusing arrogant, rude, and extremely stubborn behavior with lying. JP has annoyed the daylights out of me, but he’s not IMO a liar. His source might have been though in terms of leaving stuff out and mischaracterizing things and characters. 

@Kylo Rey
No Force ghost keeps my sliver of hope alive. If someone confirmed to see that in the movie, it’s over, but otherwise I’m hoping for a twist or at least the open door possibility that he could turn up there post-TROS.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 on Mon 16 Dec - 1:10

@Mila95
Hey, she can: shoot Womprats and carve them up for dinner with her yellow lightsaber, take her speeder across the sands, become a peaceful farmer and eat a lot of mushrooms, spend her weekends at the tavern in Mos Eisley, etc.
@FrolickingFizzgig

It will be an exciting life for her lmao

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum