Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by rawpowah on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:10 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Anakin:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 4 CaringIncompleteArchaeocete-size_restricted

Rey:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 4 9HLA
@FrolickingFizzgig

Pottery! The memes make themselves at this point. Laughing
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Kylo Rey on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:13 pm

Why couldn’t that reyloismine source just answer the damn question over Ben’s fate instead of stringing us all along ffs
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Marlow on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:14 pm

@ZioRen wrote:I won't lie: I hate when people with agendas get the info to leak. Yes, even if they're Reylos. No trust. I WANT to trust Reylos and I don't think they straight up miscolor things like other leakers do, but that doesn't mean it's always portrayed the way they claim.
@ZioRen
It's especially unfortunate (I'm trying to be diplomatic Laughing) to do it right now when a lot of people's emotions are at an all time high and right before the movie comes out. I've already seen a lot of people who were saddened by the leaks starting to celebrate thinking she's saying that JP is completely wrong, when it's clearly not the case. I pretty much accepted that JP's leaks were more or less accurate a while back (with a lot of missing pieces/context of course), but nothing that she has posted is showing that JP is a liar. The book probably has bits that aren't going to be in the movie/leaks, so that's why she's saying that.

ETA:
@special_cases wrote:She just admitted that "there is a lot of JP missed" but "some things confirm his leaks" so this is why he is a liar.
@special_cases

aaand there it is Laughing

Marlow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:14 pm

@Mila95 wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@Mila95 wrote:That's kinda sad, I always figured Rey would want to live somewhere green and beautiful. Mostly cause TFA made sure to show how impressed she was seeing green and forests on Takodana. I feel bad for her, Tatooine is so ugly imo and Luke was so bored lol
@Mila95
Hey, she can: shoot Womprats and carve them up for dinner with her yellow lightsaber, take her speeder across the sands, become a peaceful farmer and eat a lot of mushrooms, spend her weekends at the tavern in Mos Eisley, etc.
@FrolickingFizzgig

It will be an exciting life for her lmao
@Mila95

Stay tuned for Issue 29872738 of Rey's comic where she breaks up a fight in the cantina with her new lightsaber. Who sliced first? Laughing
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:14 pm

There is track called Rise of Skywalker
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingwillow on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:14 pm

@special_cases we all knew he was missing a lot and had mischaracterized character motivations... doesn’t make him a liar. Just makes him a bad storyteller who obviously failed to see what the story was telling us.
whisperingwillow
whisperingwillow

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:17 pm

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 4 Ke29xYnO
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:18 pm

So, it turns out Rey loves the desert planets, as long as there is culture. (There's culture on Tatooine? lol)

I guess she got tired of getting cold, wet, etc. I'm now waiting for the movie to expand my knowledge of Tatooine culture. Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:18 pm

@special_cases

Whatever you posted is not showing up correctly
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:19 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:So, it turns out Rey loves the desert planets, as long as there is culture. (There's culture on Tatooine? lol)

I guess she got tired of getting cold, wet, etc. I'm now waiting for the movie to expand my knowledge of Tatooine culture. Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I thought she loved the green...

Theres no symbolic reason for rey to live in tatooine alone...I always say it. Lol.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:20 pm

@special_cases wrote:There is track called Rise of Skywalker
@special_cases
My guess is it's the final song after "A New Home" and will lead into the credits, but who knows.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:21 pm

@Kylo Rey So it's wrong list? Things are not like this in Shazam? I'm sorry, I don't use Shazam so I don't know how it works.

Edit: Got it.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 4 Ke29xy10

Last edited by special_cases on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:23 pm

Also a track called “Reunion.” Han and Kylo? Or? Looks like you can listen to it all if you choose!

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/eb6kxg/leaked_the_rise_of_skywalker_ost_track_names/
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:23 pm

@special_cases wrote:@Kylo Rey So it's wrong list? Things are not like this in Shazam? I'm sorry, I don't use Shazam so I don't know how it works.
@special_cases

No I mean can’t see your post there’s no image there, faulty link
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:25 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:So, it turns out Rey loves the desert planets, as long as there is culture.  (There's culture on Tatooine? lol)

I guess she got tired of getting cold, wet, etc.  I'm now waiting for the movie to expand my knowledge of Tatooine culture. Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Rey in Tros: I don't like rain. It's cold and wet and it gets everywhere.

Last edited by rawpowah on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:27 pm

If anyone is willing to listen to “Reunion”, see if you pick up on any themes that might indicate who it’s about.

I’ve limited myself to 30 seconds of “A New Home” and am trying to keep it that way, ha.

“Anthem of Evil” is a new one too, and “Destiny of a Jedi.”
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:28 pm

@AcrosstheStars wrote:If anyone is willing to listen to “Reunion”, see if you pick up on any themes that might indicate who it’s about.

I’ve limited myself to 30 seconds of “A New Home” and am trying to keep it that way, ha.

@AcrosstheStars
Destiny of a Jedi will be Luke and Rey's conversation on Ahch-To. That's the only one I'm sure of right now, though. The Rise of Skywalker seems logical to me as the final song, but who knows.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:28 pm

If anyone is worried about Kylo's descriptions, don't be. I remember them being way harsh in the TLJ dictionary and it mattered for pretty much nothing in the feel of the movie itself. Pablo has his own thoughts he's made clear, but JJ is a major Kylo apologist.

Let's put it this way, the way TLJ Visual Dictionary Kylo was described, you really wouldn't think one of his early scenes was sliding like a kid in socks in excitement to see Rey again.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:29 pm

The Old Death Star.

The first one?

Okay...

That's an interesting development.

Last edited by Gemini on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:29 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig That was my first instinct as well. It's probably some variation of the binary sunset track, which is why it was not in the FYC list initially, since it's reusing previous music and it wouldn't be eligible for awards. We shall see.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:30 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@AcrosstheStars wrote:If anyone is willing to listen to “Reunion”, see if you pick up on any themes that might indicate who it’s about.

@AcrosstheStars
Destiny of a Jedi will be Luke and Rey's conversation on Ahch-To. That's the only one I'm sure of right now, though. The Rise of Skywalker seems logical to me as the final song, but who knows.
@FrolickingFizzgig

That makes most sense to me too.

I’m hoping “Anthem of Evil” is where we’ll get “Duel of the Fates.”
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:38 pm

@Gemini wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:So, it turns out Rey loves the desert planets, as long as there is culture. (There's culture on Tatooine? lol)

@SW_Heroine_Journey

I thought she loved the green...

Theres no symbolic reason for rey to live in tatooine alone...I always say it. Lol.
@Gemini

I agree! Tatooine will only make sense to me if Rey and Ben pay respects to Anakin's trauma, which began on Tatooine, and then fly away and explore the universe together on the MF.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:40 pm

@AcrosstheStars wrote:Also a track called “Reunion.” Han and Kylo? Or? Looks like you can listen to it all if you choose!

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/eb6kxg/leaked_the_rise_of_skywalker_ost_track_names/
@AcrosstheStars

I tried listening but it only leads to youtube video for a track from another movie JW did AI. Am I doing something wrong?

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:40 pm

@rawpowah wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:So, it turns out Rey loves the desert planets, as long as there is culture.  (There's culture on Tatooine? lol)

I guess she got tired of getting cold, wet, etc.  I'm now waiting for the movie to expand my knowledge of Tatooine culture. Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Rey in Tros: I don't like rain. It's cold and wet and it gets everywhere.
@rawpowah

lol! And when it's warm, it's HUMID. Ick! haha

And I will actually LOL if she says something like all of this in the movie.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:43 pm

@rey09 wrote:
@AcrosstheStars wrote:Also a track called “Reunion.” Han and Kylo? Or? Looks like you can listen to it all if you choose!

@AcrosstheStars

I tried listening but it only leads to youtube video for a track from another movie JW did AI. Am I doing something wrong?
@rey09

That’s because you can’t listen to them. Just track titles and they’re out of order.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum