Official TROS Spoilers discussion

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Official TROS Spoilers discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Official TROS Spoilers discussion

Post by loversinthestorm on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:21 pm

I know most of you are Sad but while the plot is not great having bendenption and reylo being confirmed is a win, I don't care how people are going to try to spin this. I am thankful for all the amazing reylos thst created meta, podcast, etc you guys are so smart, it has been a great fandom!

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Official TROS Spoilers discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Official TROS Spoilers discussion

Post by Kylo Rey on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:21 pm

@special_cases wrote:Anyway, I want to vent: Did they really put Rey in the SAME clothes, with SAME hairstyle in the last shot. Ughhh. How boring. Bad choice.
@special_cases

They didn’t even change it, so f****ing lazy!
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:23 pm

@special_cases wrote:New shot is cool
@special_cases
Looks straight out of Dark Souls. I love it. Visually this is a wonderful looking film. Corpse Palps is also perfect!
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:23 pm

Whatever happens, I really hope Reylo fandom won't melt down the way certain folks did after TLJ. Channel it into fix-it fic, folks! And remember that no matter what, according to these leaks, Reylo is canon. Textual, undeniable canon. Can't nothing take that from us.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:24 pm

@Moonjump05 wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:Force Ghost Luke and Leia smiling at Rey while their son/nephew is dead. I want to vomit.
@Kylo Rey

Yeah, that seems horrible.  I can only hope no FG means Benny boi is alive.
@Moonjump05

@special_cases wrote:Anyway, I want to vent: Did they really put Rey in the SAME clothes, with SAME hairstyle in the last shot. Ughhh. How boring. Bad choice.
@special_cases

I agree. Like...what was the point of any of the last 2 movies then?? Seriously! Nothing changes. Oh, well, I guess Rey can stay all alone by herself forever sad and lonely on a DIFFERENT desert planet than the one she started out on all alone by herself sad and lonely.

RIAN JOHNSON WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE THE OFFER TO FINISH THIS TRILOGY!!!!??????
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:24 pm

@spacebaby45678 wrote:Palpy looks as leaked
@spacebaby45678

LOL

Well, guys, the leaks seem very true right now. And, as @FrolickingFizzgig said, what JJ did to deserve this level of unprofessionalism! I mean, the leask were everywhere, even in a BK commercial, ffs!
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:24 pm

@ZioRen wrote:Whatever happens, I really hope Reylo fandom won't melt down the way certain folks did after TLJ. Channel it into fix-it fic, folks! And remember that no matter what, according to these leaks, Reylo is canon. Textual, undeniable canon. Can't nothing take that from us.
@ZioRen

I agree! I don't want talking to all you guys to end either!
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:25 pm

@ZioRen wrote:Whatever happens, I really hope Reylo fandom won't melt down the way certain folks did after TLJ. Channel it into fix-it fic, folks!
@ZioRen
Lol, there are some truly colourful Ben Solo stans on Reylo Twitter and Tumblr and I fully expect a meltdown of epic proportions. I agree with you, of course, but it's often difficult for people to see things that way. I'm heaving a sigh for anybody going into this film blind, but who knows, perhaps it will be better received than we might expect.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:26 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@ZioRen wrote:Whatever happens, I really hope Reylo fandom won't melt down the way certain folks did after TLJ. Channel it into fix-it fic, folks!
@ZioRen
Lol, there are some truly colourful Ben Solo stans on Reylo Twitter and Tumblr and I fully expect a meltdown of epic proportions. I agree with you, of course, but it's often difficult for people to see things that way. I'm heaving a sigh for anybody going into this film blind, but who knows, perhaps it will be better received than we might expect.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. Hate the movie with all your heart and soul times 10, but man I wish people wouldn't have a public go at actors/creators. I'm just hoping it won't get too bad.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:27 pm

@special_cases

They had always made lazy choices when it came to Rey. They even inattentively let her wrap the costume from the right side over the left. In Asian culture, you only do it when you attend a funeral.
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:29 pm

Man, I really do feel bad for the people going in watching this movie blind. And I really wanted Rian to write and direct IX, he would have definitely given us something better than this.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:32 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:Man, I really do feel bad for the people going in watching this movie blind. And I really wanted Rian to write and direct IX, he would have definitely given us something better than this.
@Kylo Rey

I thought you guys already knew that JJ would rehash ROTJ....
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:33 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:
@special_cases

They didn’t even change it, so f****ing lazy!
@Kylo Rey

I agree. I mean, when Rian put her hair down it was so symbolic. Here they're being just lazy.

Anyway, from the pics, the movie looks great. I hope I get the vibe in the cinema, even if I'm Alive!Ben Team. But, I always sensed he would die, his character is too problematic for audience, more with West so polarized these days, so many agendas.

@OrionStars wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:Man, I really do feel bad for the people going in watching this movie blind. And I really wanted Rian to write and direct IX, he would have definitely given us something better than this.
@Kylo Rey

I thought you guys already knew that JJ would rehash ROTJ....
@OrionStars

My friends told me exactly that, that they weren't excited about the movie, because JJ isn't as creative and daring as Rian.

Last edited by Atenais on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:33 pm

Reylo Twitter will be crushed today and tomorrow.

@Kylo Rey Agreed, I feel so bad for them.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:33 pm

Oh yes, I was halfway between glad and disappointed when I heard JJ was writing and directing IX. Rian undoubtedly would have created something more unique in my honest opinion. It is what it is. I suspect there was always the background plan to sacrifice all the blood Skywalkers in this film so they wouldn't have to write more Skywalker films in the future, but they have possibly gone about it in a very unceremonious way that is going to alienate a lot of people. We shall see.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:35 pm

@special_cases wrote:I know it will sound strange from me guys and I will wait for my final judgement until I read leaks from other people. I have been told some things about how these leaks initially started today and now there is some contradicting information so I can't be sure if people are not lying or dramatized things, but it's better to wait.
@special_cases

I’m with you. Trust but verify kind of thing.

No Force ghost either means we’re missing something or it’s open ended because they have reason to believe Adam will come back in another movie down the road, since JJ repeatedly said they needed to answer questions not create more.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:37 pm

Marta is Rey.. I have the feeling this is somewhere in the range of what RJ wanted
this movie still feels epic even if it is not what I would have wanted. TFA is a movie that flows and is enjoyable
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:37 pm

I'm telling you guys, Ben and OT characters will steal the show in the whole ST. It's confirmed now. Cool
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:38 pm

Yeah really feel bad for anyone going in blind, I've seen so many comments from reylo fans on twitter and tumblr that they would rather have Ben alive than explicitly romantic reylo so it's not going to be pretty. And they're not going to win back TLJ haters either imo, that ship had sailed when Luke died and Rey wasn't literally his kid. Basically I think the fandom reaction will be worse than TLJ because this won't have the passionate defenders who I think were mostly kylo fans. I do hope people don't go for toxic hate for real people like happened after TLJ because that was ugly.

Mila95
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:41 pm

Another drop.
Spoiler for crawl:
Official TROS Spoilers discussion - Page 3 Screen13
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:41 pm

If this all plays out as leaked, I'm starting to think "end the Skywalker bloodline" was always a major beat from the start. So for all the anger at Rian killing off Luke, it was inevitable. If only so everyone wasn't dying in one movie.

Maybe Leia would have lived, but in the end it would have amounted to the same thing. Kylo was the only one who could carry it on. I'm actually sort of glad she doesn't because WOW would that have been a depressing ending for her. I mean, it still is, but even more so.

Last edited by ZioRen on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:42 pm

@Geralt_Riv wrote:I'm telling you guys, Ben and OT characters will steal the show in the whole ST. It's confirmed now. Cool
@Geralt_Riv

Yeah, seems like JJ just made Ben the most interesting and popular and beloved character in ST and did Rey very dirty, not intentionally but with syndrome of creator's pet, not understanding how unearned or sad all of it will feel.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:43 pm

Yes!! get him Kylo
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:45 pm

@Mila95 wrote:Yeah really feel bad for anyone going in blind, I've seen so many comments from reylo fans on twitter and tumblr that they would rather have Ben alive than explicitly romantic reylo so it's not going to be pretty. And they're not going to win back TLJ haters either imo, that ship had sailed when Luke died and Rey wasn't literally his kid. Basically I think the fandom reaction will be worse than TLJ because this won't have the passionate defenders who I think were mostly kylo fans. I do hope people don't go for toxic hate for real people like happened after TLJ because that was ugly.
@Mila95

Yes, I hope the same, in the end of the day, it's just a movie. People may be emotionally invested, but I hope we don't see the same toxic behaviour we saw after TLJ.

I don't believe they did really killed Kylo, this boy had zero happiness in his life. Why do I still feel hope?...
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:46 pm

@ZioRen wrote:If this all plays out as leaked, I'm starting to think "end the Skywalker bloodline" was always a major beat from the start. So for all the anger at Rian killing off Luke, it was inevitable. If only so everyone wasn't dying in one movie.

Maybe Leia would have lived, but in the end it would have amounted to the same thing. Kylo was the only one who could carry it on. I'm actually sort of glad she doesn't because WOW would that have been a depressing ending for her. I mean, it still is, but even more so.
@ZioRen
Yeah I think so too. And then they weren't actually brave enough to just end the family so we got Rey Skywalker as a consolation prize and if they ever wanna use it again. I don't really get paying all that money to get rights to these characters and then killing off the most iconic aspect of the franchise.I feel like it was really unnecessary. Also I think no force ghost Kylo is another out if they want to ever bring him back, I see no other reason not to show him.

Mila95
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum