Project Luminous/High Republic Era

Go down

Project Luminous/High Republic Era  Empty Project Luminous/High Republic Era

Post by rey09 on Sat 11 Jan 2020, 8:29 am

Didn't see a thread for this so that we could have. I know we're all disappointed in how the skywalker saga turned out and it won't be the same again. But perhaps future stories written by different people will give us the meaning we've been searching for.

Rumor has it the next movies are set 300 to 400 years before the Skywalkers during the "High Republic" era. Not KOTOR apparently. Honestly all I've been waiting for some stories only about jedi, nothing to do with politics/senatorial stuff. Hopefully this story is just that, focusing on jedi vs sith mythology.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Project Luminous/High Republic Era  Empty Re: Project Luminous/High Republic Era

Post by 12 Parsnips on Sat 11 Jan 2020, 9:24 am

@rey09 wrote:Didn't see a thread for this so that we could have. I know we're all disappointed in how the skywalker saga turned out and it won't be the same again. But perhaps future stories written by different people will give us the meaning we've been searching for.

Rumor has it the next movies are set 300 to 400 years before the Skywalkers during the "High Republic" era. Not KOTOR apparently. Honestly all I've been waiting for some stories only about jedi, nothing to do with politics/senatorial stuff. Hopefully this story is just that, focusing on jedi vs sith mythology.
@rey09

I hope they produce some good quality stuff, but...honestly I feel so betrayed by so much in Star Wars right now, including some of the Project Luminous authors. I don't know if I can trust this either. Sad
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Project Luminous/High Republic Era  Empty Re: Project Luminous/High Republic Era

Post by rey09 on Sat 11 Jan 2020, 5:46 pm

@12 Parsnips wrote:
@rey09 wrote:Didn't see a thread for this so that we could have. I know we're all disappointed in how the skywalker saga turned out and it won't be the same again. But perhaps future stories written by different people will give us the meaning we've been searching for.

@rey09

I hope they produce some good quality stuff, but...honestly I feel so betrayed by so much in Star Wars right now, including some of the Project Luminous authors. I don't know if I can trust this either. Sad
@12 Parsnips

Yeah I feel you =/

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum