Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu 06 Jun 2019, 9:56 am

@MaddieDove @DeeBee
Am so glad you are enjoying clone wars ! And Ahsoka ! Now you can see why I chose her as my username lol! She’s great . Can’t wait till you get to Mandalore and Mortis arcs and the night sisters . Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1255
Likes : 4319
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by Moonjump05 on Wed 22 Jan 2020, 9:08 pm

Omg, new trailer for TCW!  My heart!

Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 734
Likes : 5188
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by MaddieDove on Thu 23 Jan 2020, 3:07 am

This is great!!
I'm now at the end of the third season, just finished Mortis episodes. I'm happy that we'll have closure with the last season so soon! sunny
MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 284
Likes : 1439
Date d'inscription : 2018-06-05

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by Moonjump05 on Fri 21 Feb 2020, 4:22 pm

So New episodes started! No binge watching unfortunately...

Bad Batch is off to a good start, I love me some clones! Especially my man, Rex. The more war type stories are interesting when done well and should set up Seige of Mandalore.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 734
Likes : 5188
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by DeeBee on Sun 23 Feb 2020, 3:34 pm

Sorry my previous comment was in the wrong thread - on my device I just saw general discussion and not the rest. Apologies. Is it possible to move it to the general discussion thread?
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1461
Likes : 4474
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : The Unknown Regions :)

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by Moonlight13 on Sun 23 Feb 2020, 8:28 pm

@DeeBee wrote:Sorry my previous comment was in the wrong thread - on my device I just saw general discussion and not the rest. Apologies. Is it possible to move it to the general discussion thread?
@DeeBee
I moved it to "Exploring TROS & The Future of Star Wars...". I think it fits better in that thread because it's about future projects. Smile
Moonlight13
Moonlight13
Moderator

Messages : 1157
Likes : 5663
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 26
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by Moonjump05 on Fri 28 Feb 2020, 12:54 pm

Oh my God, that scene of Rex covering for Anakin so he could spaceskype Padme was incredible. Then the Echo feels later...

My love of TCW has been revived.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 734
Likes : 5188
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by 12 Parsnips on Sat 29 Feb 2020, 5:26 pm

@Moonjump05 wrote:Oh my God, that scene of Rex covering for Anakin so he could spaceskype Padme was incredible. Then the Echo feels later...

My love of TCW has been revived.
@Moonjump05

A good episode full of feels!
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 404
Likes : 1443
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 48
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Fri 03 Apr 2020, 8:39 pm

Ahsoka, Jedi, and Mandalorians are beginning to meet into the same plot.

The bare minimum with the new episode BUT Very Happy Smile

Spoiler:
I recognized Emily Swallow's voice (the Armorer) - uncredited, yet her voice is so unique..it hit me like a ton of bricks, in a good way.
Her character was with Bo-Katan and Ursa. Not surprised she knows them, I just did not realize she was in their inner circle!
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5359
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by 12 Parsnips on Sat 04 Apr 2020, 6:23 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Ahsoka, Jedi, and Mandalorians are beginning to meet into the same plot.  

The bare minimum with the new episode BUT Very Happy Smile

Spoiler:
I recognized Emily Swallow's voice (the Armorer) - uncredited, yet her voice is so unique..it hit me like a ton of bricks, in a good way.
Her character was with Bo-Katan and Ursa.  Not surprised she knows them, I just did not realize she was in their inner circle!
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I admit I was getting a little bored with the Martez sisters but then! Mandalorians!! showed!! up!!!

Spoiler:
I definitely recognized Bo-Katan. If the other one wasn't Emily Swallow, it was someone trying to sound like Emily Swallow...either way, we are getting Armorer content. I'm so happy! cheers
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 404
Likes : 1443
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 48
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 04 Apr 2020, 9:26 am

@12 Parsnips wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Ahsoka, Jedi, and Mandalorians are beginning to meet into the same plot.  

The bare minimum with the new episode BUT Very Happy Smile

Spoiler:
I recognized Emily Swallow's voice (the Armorer) - uncredited, yet her voice is so unique..it hit me like a ton of bricks, in a good way.
Her character was with Bo-Katan and Ursa.  Not surprised she knows them, I just did not realize she was in their inner circle!
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I admit I was getting a little bored with the Martez sisters but then! Mandalorians!! showed!! up!!!

Spoiler:
I definitely recognized Bo-Katan. If the other one wasn't Emily Swallow, it was someone trying to sound like Emily Swallow...either way, we are getting Armorer content. I'm so happy! cheers
@12 Parsnips

A fanboy (don't want to say dudebro, he's not rude, but insistent) says I misheard on twitter..but I trust my ears (so do you! And Marie of What the Force heard her too, YAY!). Love how TCW and The Mandalorian are easter eggs with each other! People are excited for Season 2 of The Mandalorian, but it will be interesting to see how this helps to the cherry on top. Very Happy Smile

I'm OK with the Martez sister plot. Interesting enough, they help to get Ahsoka closer to carrying lightsabers again, etc, although we visually don't see it now. Irony! lol Very Happy Smile

Spoiler:
The Armourer has a different philosophy from Ursa and Bo-Katan now - i.e. helmet on all the time, I am curious as to why. If we never see it though, I know my head canon will be awesome about it!
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5359
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 04 Apr 2020, 9:50 am

SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5359
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by 12 Parsnips on Sat 04 Apr 2020, 4:55 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@12 Parsnips wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Ahsoka, Jedi, and Mandalorians are beginning to meet into the same plot.  

The bare minimum with the new episode BUT Very Happy Smile

Spoiler:
I recognized Emily Swallow's voice (the Armorer) - uncredited, yet her voice is so unique..it hit me like a ton of bricks, in a good way.
Her character was with Bo-Katan and Ursa.  Not surprised she knows them, I just did not realize she was in their inner circle!
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I admit I was getting a little bored with the Martez sisters but then! Mandalorians!! showed!! up!!!

Spoiler:
I definitely recognized Bo-Katan. If the other one wasn't Emily Swallow, it was someone trying to sound like Emily Swallow...either way, we are getting Armorer content. I'm so happy! cheers
@12 Parsnips

A fanboy (don't want to say dudebro, he's not rude, but insistent) says I misheard on twitter..but I trust my ears (so do you! And Marie of What the Force heard her too, YAY!).  Love how TCW and The Mandalorian are easter eggs with each other! People are excited for Season 2 of The Mandalorian, but it will be interesting to see how this helps to the cherry on top. Very Happy Smile  

I'm OK with the Martez sister plot.  Interesting enough, they help to get Ahsoka closer to carrying lightsabers again, etc, although we visually don't see it now.  Irony! lol Very Happy Smile

Spoiler:
The Armourer has a different philosophy from Ursa and Bo-Katan now - i.e. helmet on all the time, I am curious as to why.  If we never see it though, I know my head canon will be awesome about it!
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I was really happy to actually get three women main characters in CW after the sausage fest it usually is. Razz But I'm kind of done with the sisters with this episode and ready to just keep following Ahsoka's journey.

Spoiler:
This episode did credit the voice actress for Ursa Wren. I didn't think she sounded like Ursa though... I went back and listened to season 4 of Rebels to be sure. Do mine ears deceive me?? (Brad Whipple and Madison Thames of Friends of the Force/Doing Talking podcasts also thought they heard the Armorer at first, but they went with the credits info.) I can't wait to find out!

Whatever happened with Din and the Armorer's covert, I think they became a splinter group soon after the Siege, because that would be about the time that Din was old enough to swear the Creed and put the helmet on "permanently." Still curious about the Deathwatch group that took him in, and whether they were a splinter off of Bo-Katan's Deathwatch splinter group (a subsubsplinter group?). Laughing
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 404
Likes : 1443
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 48
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 04 Apr 2020, 8:42 pm

@12 Parsnips

I hope we find out about
Spoiler:
Din's group/the Armourer's, and the connection to Deathwatch in TCW. I think you mentioned the signet on the one that rescued young Din was of Deathwatch, correct?! Very Happy Smile
If not though, headcanon! teehee

Reviewing the credits, it seemed as though only 2 of the 3 were credited. And I don't think it's an oversight that she was uncredited, it's DF being mischievous. lol
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5359
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by 12 Parsnips on Sat 04 Apr 2020, 9:19 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:@12 Parsnips

I hope we find out about
Spoiler:
Din's group/the Armourer's, and the connection to Deathwatch in TCW. I think you mentioned the signet on the one that rescued young Din was of Deathwatch, correct?! Very Happy Smile
 If not though, headcanon! teehee

Reviewing the credits, it seemed as though only 2 of the 3 were credited.  And I don't think it's an oversight that she was uncredited, it's DF being mischievous. lol
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Spoiler:
Yes, the group that rescued Lil Din had the Deathwatch shriek-hawk thing as their signet.

One Mandalorian of the three in this episode (the one on the right) didn't speak at all as far as I could tell, but of course you can't see their mouths moving.  lol!
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 404
Likes : 1443
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 48
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 04 Apr 2020, 11:08 pm

@12 Parsnips wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:@12 Parsnips

I hope we find out about
Spoiler:
Din's group/the Armourer's, and the connection to Deathwatch in TCW. I think you mentioned the signet on the one that rescued young Din was of Deathwatch, correct?! Very Happy Smile
 If not though, headcanon! teehee

Reviewing the credits, it seemed as though only 2 of the 3 were credited.  And I don't think it's an oversight that she was uncredited, it's DF being mischievous. lol
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Spoiler:
Yes, the group that rescued Lil Din had the Deathwatch shriek-hawk thing as their signet.

One Mandalorian of the three in this episode (the one on the right) didn't speak at all as far as I could tell, but of course you can't see their mouths moving.  lol!
@12 Parsnips

Nu-uh! lol I heard three distinct voices...lol Very Happy Smile

Cannot decided which narrative I prefer - if the Armourer and Bo-Katan parted as friends, just a difference in philosophy, or if the Armourer became more extreme (and if they had a friendship rift).
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5359
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by 12 Parsnips on Sun 05 Apr 2020, 3:33 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@12 Parsnips wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:@12 Parsnips

I hope we find out about
Spoiler:
Din's group/the Armourer's, and the connection to Deathwatch in TCW. I think you mentioned the signet on the one that rescued young Din was of Deathwatch, correct?! Very Happy Smile
 If not though, headcanon! teehee

Reviewing the credits, it seemed as though only 2 of the 3 were credited.  And I don't think it's an oversight that she was uncredited, it's DF being mischievous. lol
@SW_Heroine_Journey


Spoiler:
Yes, the group that rescued Lil Din had the Deathwatch shriek-hawk thing as their signet.

One Mandalorian of the three in this episode (the one on the right) didn't speak at all as far as I could tell, but of course you can't see their mouths moving.  lol!
@12 Parsnips

Nu-uh! lol I heard three distinct voices...lol Very Happy Smile

Cannot decided which narrative I prefer - if the Armourer and Bo-Katan parted as friends, just a difference in philosophy, or if the Armourer became more extreme (and if they had a friendship rift).  
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Spoiler:
I even had the subtitles on, but it doesn't specify who's speaking! No We will have to wait to know for sure! (I want it to be the Armorer soooo bad!)

Well, between the Siege and Purge, enough terrible stuff happened to the Mandalorians that simply separation and a difference of philosophy under extreme circumstances could bring about very different ways of life. For example, a group could decide that after the Siege, you keep your helmet on in X circumstances, and then when the Purge happens, you're suddenly living in the sewers and trying to survive, and you keep the helmet on not only in X circumstances, but in every situation but Y kind of thing. Especially if (Force forbid) Bo-Katan dies in the Purge or at Moff Gideon's hands...
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 404
Likes : 1443
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 48
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 05 Apr 2020, 11:36 am

@12 Parsnips

Ahhh! Love all your theories you mentioned as to why it probably occurred

Wait...
Spoiler:
Bo-Katan does survive the purge, correct? Because she is in Rebels?? Or, wait...I see, the purge is after Rebels?...that is true... we don't know what happened to the Mandalorians in the timespan of the OT. However, if she did die, or is thought to be dead, I can see why the Armourer made all of those decisions
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5359
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by 12 Parsnips on Sun 05 Apr 2020, 12:18 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:@12 Parsnips

Ahhh!  Love all your theories you mentioned as to why it probably occurred

Wait...
Spoiler:
Bo-Katan does survive the purge, correct? Because she is in Rebels??  Or, wait...I see, the purge is after Rebels?...that is true... we don't know what happened to the Mandalorians in the timespan of the OT.  However, if she did die, or is thought to be dead, I can see why the Armourer made all of those decisions
@SW_Heroine_Journey
Spoiler:
Well, it's all speculation at this point, but I think the Purge has to be after Rebels, simply because it was obviously a huge cultural trauma for the Mandalorians, and likely even a genocide. Rebels doesn't give us any hint that anything on that scale has happened...yet.

What's so funny for me is that I never gave two hoots about the Mandalorians until the Mandalorian came along, and now I suddenly want to know everything that happened in his lifetime!
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 404
Likes : 1443
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 48
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 05 Apr 2020, 12:58 pm

@12 Parsnips

Same! I viewed Mandalorians for other groups in the fandom, now, it's mine too! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5359
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by Moonjump05 on Sun 05 Apr 2020, 1:46 pm

I'll be happy once the Martez sisters are over and we get to some Seige of Mandalore. 4 episodes with them are too much.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 734
Likes : 5188
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by 12 Parsnips on Sun 05 Apr 2020, 5:28 pm

@Moonjump05

Yeah, the sisters are fine, but in small doses! I'm ready to see Ahsoka grow in a different setting now...
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 404
Likes : 1443
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 48
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by 12 Parsnips on Fri 10 Apr 2020, 5:55 am

S7:E8 spoilers:
Deathwatch is what now?

"Gone"?

I guess it's just been completely absorbed into Maul's crime collective, and Bo-Katan is calling her group something else?

So where does that leave lil baby Din? I hope with Bo-Katan's group, but maybe there will be further splintering...
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 404
Likes : 1443
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 48
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 18 Apr 2020, 8:48 pm

@12 Parsnips wrote:
S7:
Deathwatch is what now?

"Gone"?

I guess it's just been completely absorbed into Maul's crime collective, and Bo-Katan is calling her group something else?

So where does that leave lil baby Din? I hope with Bo-Katan's group, but maybe there will be further splintering...
@12 Parsnips

My interpretation of that is
Spoiler:
it's not the Deathwatch you know and were concerned about anymore. They symbolism remained - as we saw on the signet of the Mandalorian who saved young Din, yet maybe they have a new name?
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5359
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 18 Apr 2020, 8:49 pm

Interesting tweet from Lights, Camera, Pod Very Happy Smile

"Awesome Star Wars moment as #TheCloneWars uses music to imply that both the opening shot of ‘Revenge of the Sith’ and the Siege of Mandalore take place at the same exact time."

https://twitter.com/LightsCameraPod/status/1251569837626753024
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5359
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum