Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by Gemini on Wed 18 May 2016, 3:49 pm

Also have a look at the scene in the novel which was cut from the film along these lines:

"you have compassion for her" - Snoke

"Never" -  ren

"its not her strength its your weakness, seems like a reminder is in order bring her to me" - Snoke

Im betting you right now, this theme of him regretting letting Rey in and Snoke implying/telling Ren to bring him rey (Most likely to kill her) is going straight into episode VIII. Ren is going to feel like he has to kill Rey to put himself back on track...but hell hes not going to go through with it..we all know that lol. It would be the exact same thing as TFA


Last edited by Gemini on Wed 18 May 2016, 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3461
Likes : 13929
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by Guest on Wed 18 May 2016, 3:50 pm

@MissG wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:
@teltaru wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@teltaru wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@AnneNeville wrote:TBH it is better than I expected.
@AnneNeville
Right!? Why is everybody freaking out? Kylo and Rey reunite early on and the two are left alone with Luke on Ahch-To? At first he's furious but later they have a conversation? Sounds good to me. Sign me right up.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Actually this doesn't seem to be the case. A member at the other place who seems to have some insider knowledge has said that the scene would finish with Rey & Luke fleeing with the Falcon. If I remember correctly he has predicted a couple of things in advance so he has a level of credibility.
@teltaru
Well, we'll see. I'm not particularly attached to any outcome or plot-point. Not a "headcanon" person. I interpret, but I highly doubt they'll be leaving Ahch-To permanently, not the site of the first Jedi Temple.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Sure, I just wanted to point out that they are likely to get separated once more after the encounter. I doubt this would be an Act III scene and it's very likely that we return to Ahch-To later on.
@teltaru

But MH was also spotted in Dubrovnik (Space Vegas), so somehow he has to leave Ahch-to. Very unlikely, that that he and Rey return later then are attacked by Kylo and his gang, I assume that this fight will take place very early in the film.
@EchoBase

Well in that case the "hutslayer" rumor is false? Shouldn't they stay for this to happen?
@MissG

We don't know where the Dubrovnik scenes will come in the movie. Just because they were shot earlier it doesn't mean they come before the Ahch-To stuff.

Also, the fleeing in the falcon... It could be that this Luke & Rey versus Kylo & the KoR is part of a much longer sequence. Didn't we speculate that the positioning of the falcon was precarious at the Malin Head location? Maybe Rey and Luke attempt to escape on the falcon and have to make an emergency landing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by Kessel on Wed 18 May 2016, 3:50 pm

@teltaru wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:Bactatank. Remember Luke in ESB, he recovered veeeery quickly.
@EchoBase

Yes, that's a possibility. Just do it off screen please because I'm not sure I can take the sight of Kylo in a diaper. Razz
@teltaru

Yeah, I always thought Luke looked really silly floating in the bacta tank like a baby in a diaper. Kylo should pass on that.

_________________
"The relationship between Kylo and Rey is awesome."
Kessel
Kessel
Moderator

Messages : 1958
Likes : 13725
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by EchoBase on Wed 18 May 2016, 3:50 pm

@teltaru wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:Bactatank. Remember Luke in ESB, he recovered veeeery quickly.
@EchoBase

Yes, that's a possibility. Just do it off screen please because I'm not sure I can take the sight of Kylo in a diaper. Razz
@teltaru

Maybe he won't wear any, hehehe *runsaway*.

EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2809
Likes : 12569
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-01

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by vaderito on Wed 18 May 2016, 3:56 pm

@AnneNeville wrote:This suggests that the so-called clan leader is a KoR after all. There won't be two iconic rain battles. This is good for redemption because it means Kylo isn't killing civilians. And the rumor attributes the battlefield bodycount to Luke. And not even evil!Luke. Self Defense!Luke.

This rumor is all good news.
@AnneNeville

Exactly. There's no clan and clan leader. It's all KoR. So slaying happens but we don't know when. The reason why I'm surprised is that it sounds like Luke single-handedly kills them all, which doesn't fit with the vision. Unless vision part comes first and Bada** Luke comes after. cause Kylo had his saber in the vision in his hand. With all KoR dead, Forceback can't come to pass so what's the point of showing it?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10991
Likes : 53329
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by Gemini on Wed 18 May 2016, 3:59 pm

Its so similar to the Spike Buffy dynamic. As the writer of Buffy said, its either going to end with them killing each other or f****ing each other,

even though Spike and Buffy fought there was attraction there,which allowed it to go in the direction of sex and love rather than death ending it.

With Ren and Rey, the fighting has to stop at some point..its either going to be death or love which stops it.

what allows there to be love as an option? Its the attraction which is there.


Last edited by Gemini on Wed 18 May 2016, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3461
Likes : 13929
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by Mana on Wed 18 May 2016, 4:00 pm

Wow..I wake up to this? actually this is VERY good and VERY exciting news...Rey and Kylo carrying on their conflict, but this time, Rey is the one who's holding back...Rey is having a change of feeling? Of course we don't know the context of this scene...what they were saying, what happens between them, but later they have a conversation?? wow....this is all good news...


Last edited by Mana on Wed 18 May 2016, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1464
Likes : 12555
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 28
Localisation : Australia

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by EchoBase on Wed 18 May 2016, 4:02 pm

@Gemini wrote:Its so similar to the Spike Buffy dynamic. As the writer of Buffy said, its either going to end with them killing each other or f****ing each other,

even though Spike and Buffy fought there was attraction there, hatred turned to attraction and then love.

With Ren and Rey, the fighting has to stop at some point..its either going to be death or love which stops it.

what allows there to be love as an option? Its the attraction which is there.
@Gemini

Yeah, I remember in Season 6, where Spike finds out that he is able to kill her and he goes after her and you know how that ended Twisted Evil

I see similarities as well Wink.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2809
Likes : 12569
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-01

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by Mana on Wed 18 May 2016, 4:03 pm

Honestly after everything that happened between them in VII, did anyone expect them to be lovey dovey towards each other when they next met? they're still hero and villain, and the conflict is still there....this is the point where they address that conflict. This is the turning point. Rey's feelings are changing. But this is not Anidala 2.0. Don't expect a kiss...


Last edited by Mana on Wed 18 May 2016, 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1464
Likes : 12555
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 28
Localisation : Australia

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by EchoBase on Wed 18 May 2016, 4:04 pm

@Mana wrote:Honestly after everything that happened between them in VII, did anyone expect them to be lovey dovey towards each other when they next met? they're still hero and villain, and the conflict is still there....this is the point where they address that conflict. This is the turning point. Rey's feelings are changing. This is not Anidala 2.0.
@Mana

Not, lovely dovey, but steamy sexy would be fine Wink.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2809
Likes : 12569
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-01

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by snufkin on Wed 18 May 2016, 4:07 pm

@Gemini wrote:Also have a look at the scene in the novel which was cut from the film along these lines:

"you have compassion for her" - Snoke

"Never" -  ren

"its not her strength its your weakness, seems like a reminder is in order bring her to me" - Snoke

Im betting you right now, this theme of him regretting letting Rey in and Snoke implying/telling Ren to bring him rey (Most likely to kill her) is going straight into episode VIII. Ren is going to feel like he has to kill Rey to put himself back on track...but hell hes not going to go through with it..we all know that lol. It would be the exact same thing as TFA
@Gemini

One of my few posts somewhere else was that when she sees him again, he's going to be completely nuts because he's been completely under Snoke's control, he's not there to ask her out on a date. So the spoilers sort of stands to reason, even if it leaves you wondering : 1) How did he find the location (followed them back from their trip Space Las Vegas to see Mariah Carey's residency show?) and 2) Where's Chewie if he's been hanging out there with them? Wouldn't he just shoot everybody again with his big powerful rifle?

They kinda have to start it out that way if there's any kind of symmetry with ESB, because it sets up Vader's obsessive hunt to take out Luke from the get-go.  Even if he's being totally nuts and brutal during that hunt, it also sets up how conflicted he is underneath, how it's pulling out all sorts of other feelings that he's trying to repress. Also that his loyalty to the Emperor is starting to crack because of Personal Interests.

They've also skipped things ahead a little already with the parallels, because at that point Luke thought Vader was just some horrible monster who'd murdered his father. It's not until the end of the movie that he learns the truth and becomes conflicted/his feelings start to change. So if they're setting it up here in the 2nd movie where she already knows something about him that makes it impossible for her to want to just kill him, that's ahead of the previous schedule.

In general with the entire fake out from the first movie of making you think it's just plucky underdog and evil bad guy, that's a hell of a rumor to get out there because it reinforces what people already think. That is, if they're planning on doing some big shocking turn with those two later in the movie.


Last edited by snufkin on Wed 18 May 2016, 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8630
Likes : 40453
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by BenRey on Wed 18 May 2016, 4:07 pm

Rey's feelings are changing H-beating
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 560
Likes : 3078
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-27
Localisation : Planet Earth- Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by BastilaBey on Wed 18 May 2016, 4:07 pm

@EchoBase wrote:
@Mana wrote:Honestly after everything that happened between them in VII, did anyone expect them to be lovey dovey towards each other when they next met? they're still hero and villain, and the conflict is still there....this is the point where they address that conflict. This is the turning point. Rey's feelings are changing. This is not Anidala 2.0.
@Mana

Not, lovely dovey, but steamy sexy would be fine Wink.
@EchoBase

Oh, you better believe we are getting more gorgeous stuff like this

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 40 Tumblr_inline_o66urvTgWs1rrnkef_500

AND will this be the moment we see how similar Rey's fighting style has become to Ren's? Can you say *force bond*?

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 40 Tumblr_o69buhtiug1qkbiaio2_400
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2350
Likes : 23522
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by vaderito on Wed 18 May 2016, 4:08 pm

Guys, I just realized something. Scoop says that Rey doesn't wear her vest. That means - holy sith - Rey in a WET SHIRT and Kylo WET AND UNMASKED fighting in the rain! OMG! I'm gonna faint! Someone hold me!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10991
Likes : 53329
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by MissG on Wed 18 May 2016, 4:10 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@MissG wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:
@teltaru wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@teltaru wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@AnneNeville wrote:TBH it is better than I expected.
@AnneNeville
Right!? Why is everybody freaking out? Kylo and Rey reunite early on and the two are left alone with Luke on Ahch-To? At first he's furious but later they have a conversation? Sounds good to me. Sign me right up.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Actually this doesn't seem to be the case. A member at the other place who seems to have some insider knowledge has said that the scene would finish with Rey & Luke fleeing with the Falcon. If I remember correctly he has predicted a couple of things in advance so he has a level of credibility.
@teltaru
Well, we'll see. I'm not particularly attached to any outcome or plot-point. Not a "headcanon" person. I interpret, but I highly doubt they'll be leaving Ahch-To permanently, not the site of the first Jedi Temple.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Sure, I just wanted to point out that they are likely to get separated once more after the encounter. I doubt this would be an Act III scene and it's very likely that we return to Ahch-To later on.
@teltaru

But MH was also spotted in Dubrovnik (Space Vegas), so somehow he has to leave Ahch-to. Very unlikely, that that he and Rey return later then are attacked by Kylo and his gang, I assume that this fight will take place very early in the film.
@EchoBase

Well in that case the "hutslayer" rumor is false? Shouldn't they stay for this to happen?
@MissG

We don't know where the Dubrovnik scenes will come in the movie. Just because they were shot earlier it doesn't mean they come before the Ahch-To stuff.

Also, the fleeing in the falcon... It could be that this Luke & Rey versus Kylo & the KoR is part of a much longer sequence. Didn't we speculate that the positioning of the falcon was precarious at the Malin Head location? Maybe Rey and Luke attempt to escape on the falcon and have to make an emergency landing.
@Mrs Ben Solo

The bolded, I do believe it probably is, I mean to me it doesn't sound like they were shooting for long enough on location for that scene.
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 256
Likes : 2008
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Wed 18 May 2016, 4:10 pm

This part of the spoilers though:

"From what I have heard a few times, Rey is reluctant, if not angry at Luke Skywalker because she has to kill Kylo Ren and she doesn’t want to do it. "

10/10 Rian Johnson. 10/10.

-------

http://reylo.skyforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=220
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4612
Likes : 39394
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 25
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum