Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by Birdwoman on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:28 am

I remember a supposed episode 8 leak I read  in January I think???  It was on IMDB?  This person claimed to have seen the basic outline for the story.  What I remember is:  1)Luke feels like his family line is cursed and doesn't want to go help Leia right now. 2)Luke is not Rey's missing parent 3)she is a Kenobi 4) None of the major characters die 5)Kylo is more powerful and Snoke sends him to get Rey or kill her? 6) Kylo and the KOR show up to battle Luke and Rey. 7) Kylo battles Luke Cool Luke keeps calling Kylo by the name of Ben 9) Rey is battling the KOR by herself 10) Rey gets injured and captured by the KOR and taken aboard their space ship. 11) Kylo stop battling Luke when Leia and some resistance fighter show up to help Luke and Rey. 12) Kylo turns, sees his mom and is shaken up...then flies away.

I don't believe this leak is accurate or true.  But I am intrigued by KOR part.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1315
Likes : 5982
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by Guest on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:28 am

@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@AnneNeville wrote:Looking at the KoR concept art it seems so bloody obvious that the stabbed guy is the KoR with the salad bowl helmet. Doesn't it?
@AnneNeville

I think we should name the KOR after kitchen items. One of them looks like a toaster. Another one looks like a grater.
@Darth Dingbat

One literally carries a bin with him XD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by AnneNeville on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:31 am

AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 909
Likes : 5744
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by Reylo Lemon on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:33 am

@Birdwoman wrote:I remember a supposed episode 8 leak I read  in January I think???  It was on IMDB?  This person claimed to have seen the basic outline for the story.  What I remember is:  1)Luke feels like his family line is cursed and doesn't want to go help Leia right now. 2)Luke is not Rey's missing parent 3)she is a Kenobi 4) None of the major characters die 5)Kylo is more powerful and Snoke sends him to get Rey or kill her? 6) Kylo and the KOR show up to battle Luke and Rey. 7) Kylo battles Luke Cool Luke keeps calling Kylo by the name of Ben 9) Rey is battling the KOR by herself 10) Rey gets injured and captured by the KOR and taken aboard their space ship. 11) Kylo stop battling Luke when Leia and some resistance fighter show up to help Luke and Rey. 12) Kylo turns, sees his mom and is shaken up...then flies away.

I don't believe this leak is accurate or true.  But I am intrigued by KOR part.
@Birdwoman

That's even worse. How can he be more powerful if killing his father was the most disgusting thing a character might do???!!!!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2798
Likes : 12466
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by BastilaBey on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:33 am

@AnneNeville

If Kylo does kill one like in the vision, they're definitely not going to film that on location, right? Would be in Pinewood because it's so important to the story
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2350
Likes : 23522
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by Little_Boots on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:34 am

What if in the real event he doesn't try and save Rey or whoever is on the ground. I mean, the vision isn't going to be entirely as it seems. Plus KOR that got stabbed is mask less, might mean something hmmmm
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2148
Likes : 11372
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Localisation : Ireland

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:35 am

@Darth Dingbat wrote:I think we should name the KOR after kitchen items. One of them looks like a toaster. Another one looks like a grater.
@Darth Dingbat

The Monk and The Rogue are quite awesome in their helmet designs though. Although the Monk scares the hell out of me... perhaps the 'Knight of Silent Hill' or something like that?
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1088
Likes : 6115
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 24
Localisation : Germany

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by Kessel on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:35 am

@vaderito wrote:
Kessel89 wrote:So from that "leak" on Wednesday, the source for that scene said it starts to rain and the Kylo and the KOR turn up along the coast and advance toward the heroes. So is the scene depicted in these new pics from another KOR scene as there's no rain, just mist/smoke?
@Kessel89

@AnneNeville says that smoke machine is used to create lightning. It's a thunderstorm so they'll likely combine fake rain and fake lightning.

Removed

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Tumblr_o4nvai6Q4h1ryvuwbo5_500

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Tumblr_o3kzt3Gnge1v3ekngo1_540

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Tumblr_o4swtikjN21v2q0c9o5_400

Yeah, looks like it's the scene, lightning comes from in front of them and machine is in front of them.
@vaderito

Okay, thanks. So they're probably filming different parts to be combined into scenes. The pics from today could be added to whatever they filmed on Wednesday, that the MSW source alleged they saw (i.e. KOR entrance/appearance).


Last edited by Darth Dementor on Sun 22 May 2016, 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Copy Lift Rule)
Kessel
Kessel
Moderator

Messages : 1958
Likes : 13725
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by AnneNeville on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:35 am

@BastilaBey wrote:
@AnneNeville

If Kylo does kill one like in the vision, they're definitely not going to film that on location, right? Would be in Pinewood because it's so important to the story
@BastilaBey

I have not worked on a project this size and cannot guess. Sorry.
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 909
Likes : 5744
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by Guest on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:36 am

@Rimfaxe96 wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:I think we should name the KOR after kitchen items. One of them looks like a toaster. Another one looks like a grater.
@Darth Dingbat

The Monk and The Rogue are quite awesome in their helmet designs though. Although the Monk scares the hell out of me... perhaps the 'Knight of Silent Hill' or something like that?
@Rimfaxe96

He's secretly Pyramid Head! affraid

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by BastilaBey on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:38 am

@Little_Boots wrote:What if in the real event he doesn't try and save Rey or whoever is on the ground. I mean, the vision isn't going to be entirely as it seems. Plus KOR that got stabbed is mask less, might mean something hmmmm
@Little_Boots

Oh yeah it's completely possible, we already know the future is always altered so something won't be quite the same. I'm still just a little confused why that guy with the helmet is called a clan leader when he's there in the images of KoR.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2350
Likes : 23522
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by Birdwoman on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:39 am

@maria antonietta,
The 'he is more powerful than ever' was that particular leakers opinion.  I believe that leak is fake.
I am kind of liking the idea that Luke fights all the KOR and Kylo/Rey are off battling by themselves.


Last edited by Birdwoman on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1315
Likes : 5982
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:40 am

AppleCrumble122 wrote:He's secretly Pyramid Head! affraid
@AppleCrumble122

Headcanon accepted. Shocked Rey and Luke won't stand a chance against Pyramid Head. Sad
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1088
Likes : 6115
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 24
Localisation : Germany

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by Reylo Lemon on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:41 am

@Birdwoman wrote:@maria antonietta,
The he is more powerful than ever was that particular leakers opinion.  I don't believe that leak is fake.
I am kind of liking the idea that Luke fights all the KOR and Kylo/Rey are off battling by themselves.
@Birdwoman

It's repetitive.
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2798
Likes : 12466
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by Guest on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:42 am

@Rimfaxe96 wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:He's secretly Pyramid Head! affraid
@AppleCrumble122

Headcanon accepted. Shocked Rey and Luke won't stand a chance against Pyramid Head. Sad
@Rimfaxe96

Kylo Ren to people when looking for Rey "Have you seen a girl? Brown hair with three buns?" lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by Birdwoman on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:44 am

If Rey goes off the cliff. Maybe Kylo will end up jumping in after her? Especially if Luke is coming after him.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1315
Likes : 5982
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by BastilaBey on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:45 am

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@Rimfaxe96 wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:He's secretly Pyramid Head! affraid
@AppleCrumble122

Headcanon accepted. Shocked Rey and Luke won't stand a chance against Pyramid Head. Sad
@Rimfaxe96

Kylo Ren to people when looking for Rey "Have you seen a girl? Brown hair with three buns?" lol!
@AppleCrumble122

more of this? http://fyreyandben.tumblr.com/post/142085251409/kylo-rens-voice-took-on-a-timbre-lower-and-more

one track mind...
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2350
Likes : 23522
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by Birdwoman on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:48 am

How accurate is MSW with their leaks? I never followed them until after TFA came out.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1315
Likes : 5982
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by Guest on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:50 am

@BastilaBey wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@Rimfaxe96 wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:He's secretly Pyramid Head! affraid
@AppleCrumble122

Headcanon accepted. Shocked Rey and Luke won't stand a chance against Pyramid Head. Sad
@Rimfaxe96

Kylo Ren to people when looking for Rey "Have you seen a girl? Brown hair with three buns?" lol!
@AppleCrumble122

more of this? http://fyreyandben.tumblr.com/post/142085251409/kylo-rens-voice-took-on-a-timbre-lower-and-more

one track mind...
@BastilaBey

Haha maybe Wink. But my joke was about a line that the protagonist of the first game repeats over and over and over in the most boring, monotone voice "Have you seen a little girl? Short, black hair?"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:51 am

So we have so far:
Salad bowl Ren
Toaster Ren
Grater Ren

The others please?
The kitchen items names of KOR: made my day litteraly.
I like when this fandom is on fire Smile)
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4463
Likes : 22145
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:51 am

AppleCrumble122 wrote:Kylo Ren to people when looking for Rey "Have you seen a girl? Brown hair with three buns?" lol!
@AppleCrumble122

And then he's pointed to a damned, ever-misty planet... ruled by Snoke! Shocked

And perhaps a little scene with Leia showing off some of his old drawings:
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Latest?cb=20111003084808

http://silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Child's_Drawing



Last edited by Rimfaxe96 on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1088
Likes : 6115
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 24
Localisation : Germany

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by Little_Boots on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:51 am

Take leaks like a pinch of salt. Distorted salt.

They are NOT the actual movie.

Yes I am talking to you...... casual lurker.
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2148
Likes : 11372
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Localisation : Ireland

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by BastilaBey on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:52 am

@applecrumble122 oh i see! Well in that case it does sound like it fits Kylo very well, haha.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2350
Likes : 23522
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 22 May 2016, 11:57 am

@Birdwoman wrote:How accurate is MSW with their leaks? I never followed them until after TFA came out.
@Birdwoman

The most important thing about MSW is that he does not post the leaks with the bad intention. In a sense of deceiving the fanbase.
But he could be wrong, because he collects the leaks and rumors from various sources. So, his legitimacy heavily depends on his sources.


Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4463
Likes : 22145
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by AnneNeville on Sun 22 May 2016, 12:04 pm

@Darth_Awakened wrote:So we have so far:
Salad bowl Ren
Toaster Ren
Grater Ren

The others please?
The kitchen items names of KOR: made my day litteraly.
I like when this fandom is on fire Smile)
@Darth_Awakened

Corncob Ren, but that might be Cheesegrater Ren...
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 909
Likes : 5744
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum