Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 - Page 8 Empty Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sat 02 Sep 2017, 5:32 pm

ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon on Sat 02 Sep 2017, 5:35 pm

Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Sat 02 Sep 2017, 5:36 pm

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 - Page 8 Img_0512

Here are my FF purchases (minus the two novels that are stuck in transit). I had to work all day, but my husband took the kids to Toys R Us and Target to check things out and picked up the couple things on my wishlist I love you Today we went to JCPenney and did the holograms on the SW app which was fun. Like a Star @ heaven

103 days, people!!!

@Xylo Ren

I'm jealous! My friend said I should ask for that stand up for my birthday, but the kids would destroy it! Lol.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sat 02 Sep 2017, 5:42 pm

I'm surprised that there aren't giant Porg or Chewie slipper.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sat 02 Sep 2017, 7:23 pm

@snufkin wrote:I'm surprised that there aren't giant Porg or Chewie slipper.
@snufkin

My husband went back to Target last night and bought himself an adult-sized Chewie onesie, so there is that.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sat 02 Sep 2017, 7:28 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@snufkin

My husband went back to Target last night and bought himself an adult-sized Chewie onesie, so there is that.

@ISeeAnIsland

I had no idea such things existed, is it like a Snuggie? The slippers I just remember when the Metreon first opened in San Francisco, there was a shop on the top floor which sold things like Abominable Snow Monster slippers. It just seems like novelty oversize Porg slippers would be a slam dunk.

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sat 02 Sep 2017, 7:31 pm

@snufkin wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@snufkin

@ISeeAnIsland

I had no idea such things existed, is it like a Snuggie? The slippers I just remember when the Metreon first opened in San Francisco, there was a shop on the top floor which sold things like Abominable Snow Monster slippers. It just seems like novelty oversize Porg slippers would be a slam dunk.

@snufkin

This is it:

https://www.target.com/p/men-s-star-wars-chewbacca-union-suit-brown/-/A-52686674#lnk=sametab&preselect=52408576
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sat 02 Sep 2017, 7:33 pm

@ISeeAnIsland - if I wore that, I can guarantee you that my cat would start climbing all over me and making biscuits like I was a giant furry cat tree!

ETA - I got it wrong on the slippers, when the Metreon first opened up in San Francisco, the top floor was a Where the Wild Things are 'experience' with merch and interactive features from the book/illustrations. The Slippers I was thinking of were the Wild Things. So I'm thinking if they can do Wild Thing slippers, why no Porg slippers?
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 2:17 am

@SanghaRen: your Kylo shirt looks amazing!

@ISeeAnIsland

Well, I'm pathetic too, 'cause I NEED those.

Does anyone know where to get that Hamlet!Kylo shirt? I don't have any Kylo shirts so that one would be nice. I'm not a huge fan of black clothing so the Dark Side aesthetic is usually a turn-off Razz

I'd love to get this FinnRose shirt: https://www.fifthsun.com/star-wars-mens-t-shirt-the-last-jedi-rose-finn-cartoon-athletic-heather

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 - Page 8 Tumblr_ovm1byiWqi1w6j24yo5_400

But it's 50/50 polycotton, which I loathe. I sweat like a pig in poly blends. I don't think a FinnRose shirt with gigantic armpit stains is a good look.

I also wonder why it's so difficult to get long-sleeve SW shirts, as I tend to wear long sleeves even in the summer. Her Universe has a lovely long-sleeve Hera shirt, but it has a terribly wide neckline. A Hera shirt with bra straps on show also isn't a good look.

Oh well. /fashion woes
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 2:56 am

ALSO, has anyone seen this bookmark anywhere? Or any other TLJ bookmarks?

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 - Page 8 Reyluke

If you come across it somewhere, pls let me know!
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 3:39 am

@Darth Dingbat

The place I was yesterday, Elbenwald, had several SW T-shirts so they might have had Rose & Poe, but I can't remember. Checking online, I don't see it: https://www.elbenwald.de/Star-Wars/Bekleidung/T-Shirts/?p=10. It's incredible the amount of SW clothing that is out there.

They had a nice tank top with Rey and the blue lightsaber, but with the wonderful summers we have here, there's only so many tank tops I need. The Kylo t-shirt is polyester. I am the opposite of you, it seems, I actually like wide necklines and this one is quite closed - gotta give Kylo some space - so I was not sure but I figured I could also just look at it. This picture screams tragic to me. They have the same T-shirt with Luke's face.

A Hera t-shirt?? OMG, I found it ( https://thewookieegunner.com/2017/04/07/ashley-eckstein-her-universe-unveil-schedule-fashion-collection-star-wars-celebration-orlando/ ). It's the kind of shape of t-shirt I love to wear. One size bigger and it's a bit loose and perfect. Now I am going to hunt it down.

Btw I sweat like a pig too. It's so annoying. I actually find lately that some 50/50 are really comfy while some 100 cotton qualities make me sweat so I don't know. I can tell when I touch the fabric which one it's going to be, but it is difficult when ordering online. It does not help that I developped an allergy to nearly all deodorants on this planet.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 7:37 am

I want Ruke bookmark! cheers

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 - Page 8 1odLLJSAkcgfVmMvzKGSnZqbFIwt-NsZ31G6d5PUH3w
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 7:50 am

So, 25 minutes to build my double-bladed praetorian guard (here with Kylo and Rey and special guest), mini lightsabers on the blades included. Height-wise, it's between Kylo and Rey and since the height difference between Kylo and Rey seems to have been respected, I can only assume the same goes for that woman person. I know it says nothing about the story, but some look at spaceship details, I look at heights and haircuts because *reason*.

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 - Page 8 Img_1129
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 2:36 pm

Oh, wow, that takes skills! cheers I love the special guest! Very Happy

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 2:38 pm

@SanghaRen wrote:@Darth Dingbat

The place I was yesterday, Elbenwald, had several SW T-shirts so they might have had Rose & Poe, but I can't remember. Checking online, I don't see it: https://www.elbenwald.de/Star-Wars/Bekleidung/T-Shirts/?p=10. It's incredible the amount of SW clothing that is out there.

They had a nice tank top with Rey and the blue lightsaber, but with the wonderful summers we have here, there's only so many tank tops I need. The Kylo t-shirt is polyester. I am the opposite of you, it seems, I actually like wide necklines and this one is quite closed - gotta give Kylo some space - so I was not sure but I figured I could also just look at it. This picture screams tragic to me. They have the same T-shirt with Luke's face.

A Hera t-shirt?? OMG, I found it ( https://thewookieegunner.com/2017/04/07/ashley-eckstein-her-universe-unveil-schedule-fashion-collection-star-wars-celebration-orlando/ ). It's the kind of shape of t-shirt I love to wear. One size bigger and it's a bit loose and perfect. Now I am going to hunt it down.

Btw I sweat like a pig too. It's so annoying. I actually find lately that some 50/50 are really comfy while some 100 cotton qualities make me sweat so I don't know. I can tell when I touch the fabric which one it's going to be, but it is difficult when ordering online. It does not help that I developped an allergy to nearly all deodorants on this planet.
@SanghaRen

Did you find the Hera shirt? I see there's only Small available anymore, alas: http://www.heruniverse.com/product/star-wars-hera-long-sleeve-t-shirt/10962319.html

I've got the same problem with deodorants. The only one I can use is Weleda's Citrus deodorant. It's a natural deodorant so not super reliable but works really well for what it is, IMO.

Btw, I noticed that Amazon has a bunch of TLJ shirts in different colours and also women's cuts - including the FinnRose one in cotton, not poly blend! Woohoo! And this "Porgs in My Pocket" one:
https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Pocket-Graphic-T-Shirt/dp/B074JNHZTF/

Still looking for long-sleeve ones, though. Do the manufacturers think SW fans don't like wearing sleeves or what?
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 2:46 pm

Speaking of being in 40+ club and (not)being pathetic lol!

I wanted to ask something: anyone has any experience with Bulid-A-Bear toys.
I'am crazy about teddy bears so I saw a beautiful, charming Rey-Bear and so want to have her.

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 - Page 8 Rey-Bear-720x720
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 3:35 pm

@Darth_Awakened wrote:Speaking of being in 40+ club and (not)being pathetic lol!

I'am crazy about teddy bears so I saw a beautiful, charming Rey-Bear and so want to have her.

@Darth_Awakened

That's adorable!

My daughter has a few build-a-bears--one "real" one and a few cheaper knock-offs. The name brand ones are definitely made better. Did you have any specific questions?
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 3:42 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:Speaking of being in 40+ club and (not)being pathetic lol!

@Darth_Awakened

That's adorable!

My daughter has a few build-a-bears--one "real" one and a few cheaper knock-offs. The name brand ones are definitely made better. Did you have any specific questions?
@ISeeAnIsland

Not yet. First I must check if they ship to my country. Or can I order it from some other site. I'am used to order things from Amazon UK, haven't got any other experience.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 3:44 pm

OK, so I'm posting this here cause a person whose posts I'm quoting is from another forum and works for Empire:

Yes I write for them now:)
I saw the TLJ covers but can't post for NDA reasons:)
But they're glorious!

I can't but the coverage will be very extensive and the feature has never before published stills and portraits from the film

So there will be several covers based on this and brand new stills and portraits. @MrsWindu we need your scans as soon as you get your copy! Very Happy

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 3:49 pm

@vaderito wrote:OK, so I'm posting this here cause a person whose posts I'm quoting is from another forum and works for Empire:

But they're glorious!

I can't but the coverage will be very extensive and the feature has never before published stills and portraits from the film

So there will be several covers based on this and brand new stills and portraits. @MrsWindu we need your scans as soon as you get your copy! Very Happy

@vaderito

when will it come out? do you know something?
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 3:50 pm

@Maria Antonietta It's coming out next week, on 7th I think but online subscribers get it few days earlier.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 3:53 pm

@vaderito wrote:@Maria Antonietta It's coming out next week, on 7th I think but online subscribers get it few days earlier.
@vaderito

Cool! Thanks
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 4:14 pm

@vaderito wrote:@Maria Antonietta It's coming out next week, on 7th I think but online subscribers get it few days earlier.
@vaderito
@vaderito wrote:OK, so I'm posting this here cause a person whose posts I'm quoting is from another forum and works for Empire:

But they're glorious!

So there will be several covers based on this and brand new stills and portraits. @MrsWindu we need your scans as soon as you get your copy!  Very Happy

@vaderito

Oh boy - I cannot wait!!! I've subscribed to Empire for years @Maria Antonietta and should receive my physical copy tomorrow (fingers crossed) so I will make hi res scans the minute it arrives

Last edited by MrsWindu on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 4:16 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 4:19 pm

@MrsWindu wrote:
@vaderito

But they're glorious!

So there will be several covers based on this and brand new stills and portraits. @MrsWindu we need your scans as soon as you get your copy!  Very Happy

@vaderito

Oh boy - I cannot wait!!! I've subscribed to Empire for years @Maria Antonietta and should receive my physical copy tomorrow (fingers crossed) so I will make hi res scans the minute it arrives
@MrsWindu

AWESOME!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next