Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Darth_marshmallow on Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:41 pm

@LesCousinsDangereux wrote:
@Darth_marshmallow wrote:

Nah, it's called a porgy of porgs Very Happy

See for reference:
@Darth_marshmallow

lol Smile at Poe's speech:

"We are the flint, that will strike the spark, that will ignite the tinder, that will start the fire, that will burn partway through a detachment of the First Order."
@LesCousinsDangereux

Yeah, the whole thing is just hilarious Very Happy And I love Luke's reference to "Aliens" when Rey says that something inside her has always been there and now is awake and she needs help lol!
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by PalmettoBlue on Sun 03 Dec 2017, 6:40 pm

There's some discussion on the Non-spoiler forum about a picture and captions that seem to indicate that there might be a new shade of lightsaber coming. It prompted this random train of thought:
Remember in the TV spot where Rey slices through that rock?
Did y'all read the Ashoka novel? Kyber crystals sing to their fated owners.
There's a rumor/crack spoiler/leak that there is a kyber crystal in that rock.
What if Rey's crystal is singing to her? What if there are two in there and one sings to her and another to someone else *cough* Ben *cough*? Or perhaps it's just one crystal and it's hers...either way. Possible? Out in left field?
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism on Mon 04 Dec 2017, 4:11 am

@PalmettoBlue wrote:There's some discussion on the Non-spoiler forum about a picture and captions that seem to indicate that there might be a new shade of lightsaber coming. It prompted this random train of thought:
Remember in the TV spot where Rey slices through that rock?
Did y'all read the Ashoka novel? Kyber crystals sing to their fated owners.
There's a rumor/crack spoiler/leak that there is a kyber crystal in that rock.
What if Rey's crystal is singing to her? What if there are two in there and one sings to her and another to someone else *cough* Ben *cough*? Or perhaps it's just one crystal and it's hers...either way. Possible? Out in left field?
@PalmettoBlue

I would love it if Kylo's kyber crystals "healed" itself at some point.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Mon 04 Dec 2017, 5:05 am

Wasn't there a spoiler person who reported that Finn and Rose would accidentally release the entire stable of space horses? Who was that, Bothan Spy?

@Vaderito ?
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon on Mon 04 Dec 2017, 7:01 am

@Xylo Ren wrote:Wasn't there a spoiler person who reported that Finn and Rose would accidentally release the entire stable of space horses? Who was that, Bothan Spy?

@Vaderito ?
@Xylo Ren

I remember it was someone else, I think. Bothan spy is famous for the hut explosion and Crait battle
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 04 Dec 2017, 7:20 am

Maria Antonietta wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:Wasn't there a spoiler person who reported that Finn and Rose would accidentally release the entire stable of space horses? Who was that, Bothan Spy?

@Vaderito ?
@Xylo Ren

I remember it was someone else, I think. Bothan spy is famous for the hut explosion and Crait battle
@Maria Antonietta

No, it was the new fake leaker. That Finn and Rose release the whole herd is not a new thing cause it's on the IMAX poster.

https://www.reddit.com/r/casualiama/comments/7gsp9z/i_know_what_happens_in_star_wars_the_last_jedi_ama/?st=JAROL9V4&sh=4776c9ba

The usual mix of plausible stuff and fanfiction.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Mon 04 Dec 2017, 2:36 pm

@vaderito wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:

@Vaderito ?
@Xylo Ren

@Maria Antonietta

No, it was the new fake leaker. That Finn and Rose release the whole herd is not a new thing cause it's on the IMAX poster.

https://www.reddit.com/r/casualiama/comments/7gsp9z/i_know_what_happens_in_star_wars_the_last_jedi_ama/?st=JAROL9V4&sh=4776c9ba

The usual mix of plausible stuff and fanfiction.
@vaderito

Somebody on Reddit pointed out that this person posted their "leak" on the same day that Chinese trailer came out, but hadn't gotten mass attention yet. Convenient.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 04 Dec 2017, 3:11 pm

Ok, this sounds plausible. It may be crack or it may be real like when a redditor posted about Chewie and the Porgs subplot well before MSW:

You’re going to first meet the Porg’s when one viciously bites Rey when she tries to pick up her lightsaber after Luke throws it away on her and tells her to go fetch it from the side of a cliff

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/7hdctb/youre_going_to_first_meet_the_porgs_when_one/

sometimes recently, a person who turned out to be a big faker said that Rey hates Porgs and Daisy says she doesn't have time for them in the movie. So "Rey hates Porgs" was either a lucky guess or the person knows bits and pieces but overplays his hand in other aspects. this is not the same person unless his sock.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue on Mon 04 Dec 2017, 5:16 pm

Just saw this on Tumblr:
https://reylocharms.tumblr.com/post/168199218368/mysonkylo-lina21-dancingsunrise27
Can anyone confirm? It is in regards to Rey's parentage.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 04 Dec 2017, 5:21 pm

@PalmettoBlue wrote:Just saw this on Tumblr:
https://reylocharms.tumblr.com/post/168199218368/mysonkylo-lina21-dancingsunrise27
@PalmettoBlue

I was just going to ask if anyone knew anything about this because the leaks all sound FAF so far!

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 765b0010

I do get why that particular tweeter wouldn’t be happy as he’s been staunchly anti-Reylo from the start.

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue on Mon 04 Dec 2017, 5:23 pm

KrazyForKylo wrote:
@PalmettoBlue wrote:Just saw this on Tumblr:
@PalmettoBlue

I was just going to ask if anyone knew anything about this because the leaks all sound FAF so far!

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 765b0010

I do get why that particular tweeter wouldn’t be happy as he’s been staunchly anti-Reylo from the start.
@KrazyForKylo

Okay - what's a Pastebin? I'm an idiot....
I'm sort of in the Rey Random camp, but I'm not invested in any particular theory - except Rey NotWalker.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 04 Dec 2017, 5:29 pm

@PalmettoBlue I don’t know what a pastebin is either. I wasn’t following the pre-TFA spoilers at all so I’m totally clueless here. I’m assuming there is some legitimacy to this because of the source but I haven’t heard anything yet that sounds genuine. As for Rey’s parentage, so long as she didn’t turn out to be a Skywalker or Solo, I didn’t mind the other theories. I’ll be happy if we’ve never heard of her family before too.

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue on Mon 04 Dec 2017, 5:34 pm

@KrazyForKylo - So, it looks like Pastebin is some sort of internet bulletin board site. I have no idea how to navigate it. Frankly, Reddit largely escapes me as well.

I'm old and don't care enough to try and figure it out. LOL
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by PalmettoBlue on Mon 04 Dec 2017, 5:36 pm

@soulluos So, nothing definitive about Rey's parentage leaked? Okay. Good enough. Smile
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by BenRey on Mon 04 Dec 2017, 6:12 pm

Content Removed is the worst. He blocked me for no reason at all. King of the antis.
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue on Mon 04 Dec 2017, 6:17 pm

@RosiePancake Antis at it again in the comments. I'll think of her and smile as Reylo becomes undisputed canon. Her tears will bring me utter joy.
A long while in Purgatory, I will be.
But since I'll be among friends - it's all good.

Last edited by PalmettoBlue on Mon 04 Dec 2017, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men on Mon 04 Dec 2017, 6:58 pm

There will never be a credible parentage leak of anything other than Rey Skywalker before the movie is seen. The denial will be so thick.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue on Mon 04 Dec 2017, 8:06 pm

The delusion is strong with many.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Mon 04 Dec 2017, 8:18 pm

Mod Note:

Hey all, just a reminder that this forum has specific guidelines on using and referencing users from other platforms, in order to 
protect people's privacy and avoid online targeting

• You can mention content creators/entertainers/educators/authors/public figures by name, but you cannot bash them. 
  • You cannot mention regular users (i.e., regular people) from other platforms by name here unless you are citing/crediting them - i.e., sharing fanart or sharing meta. In that case the user should not be the subject of discussion here, only the material shared. 
  • If you are sharing a Tweet or social media post by someone who is not a public figure, you must blur the name/identity of the user. 

You can find the full reminder here: http://reylo.skyforum.net/t3-official-announcements#162726

Please let the staff know if you have any questions, thanks!
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men on Mon 04 Dec 2017, 8:22 pm

Supposedly some sort of screening going on on the Disney, per a poster on another site. Is tonight the night?

HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Mon 04 Dec 2017, 11:54 pm

Does anybody know anything about this Tumblr user? They're claiming to be going to a TLJ screening tonight. Not sure I buy it. 

http://reyloismine.tumblr.com/
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 on Tue 05 Dec 2017, 12:41 am

@Kylo Men wrote:There will never be a credible parentage leak of anything other than Rey Skywalker before the movie is seen. The denial will be so thick.
@Kylo Men

Isn't the movie out in Japan today? or tomorrow? Soooo...we'll know soon enough.
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide on Tue 05 Dec 2017, 8:49 am

@Maria26 wrote:
@Kylo Men wrote:There will never be a credible parentage leak of anything other than Rey Skywalker before the movie is seen. The denial will be so thick.
@Kylo Men

Isn't the movie out in Japan today? or tomorrow? Soooo...we'll know soon enough.
@Maria26

I think it comes out in Japan on 12/6 so...in 18-ish hours from the east coast? bounce

Allegedly there were screenings last night in the US
https://twitter.com/ManaByte/status/937855941512380416
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum