The Mandalorian, Disney+

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by LadyGaufrette on Sun 29 Dec 2019, 6:05 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@12 Parsnips wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey

As soon as Resistance is over we'll get TCW, and then I wonder what will be on Disney+ to woo me? Razz

I am hoping for October/sooner for Season 2, but November would put it into the holiday season and maybe I'll get some more Mando stuff for Christmas. cheers
@12 Parsnips

Ooh! I was going to ask you - because I am a SW newbie thanks to TLJ - what TCW episodes do you recommend to feel fulfilled about Mandalorians and the DarkSaber? I know that The Mandalorian will take things in an interesting direction, and as WTF and Alex mentioned, it's wonderfully set up that research isn't needed, but I want to dig a little bit. Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I'm the one answering you, but I gladly invite 12 Parsnips and the others to correct me if I'm wrong Laughing.
I'm giving you the numbers but I prefer the titles to reference the episodes.

Mandalore and Satine's introduction
212 The Mandalore Plot
213 Voyage of Temptation
214 Duchess of Mandalore

Padme and Ahsoka on Mandalore
305 Corruption
306 The Academy

Lux Bonteri and Death Watch
310 Heroes on Both Side
414 A Friend In Need

Maul and Mandalore
501 Revival
514 Eminence
515 Shades of Reason
516 The Lawless
It ends here with the comic "Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir" and the Clone War season 7 having the plot of the Siege of Mandalore.

Here it becomes complicated, Maul is part of the Mandalore plot but I don't know if you want to watch how he came back, so I'm putting those episodes even if it doesn't mention Mandalore.
Background to explain Maul's ressurection
312 Nightsisters
313 Monster
314 Witches of the Mist
419 Massacre
420 Bounty
421 Brothers
422 Revenge

After that, you'll need to watch some of Rebels episodes. I remember less about Rebels than the TCW though.
213 The Protector of Concord Dawn
307 Imperial Super Commandos
311 Visions and Voices
315 Trials of the Darksaber
316 Legacy of Mandalore
401-2 Heroes of Mandalore
Maul came back again in Rebels but I didn't put those episodes without connection with Mandalore or the Darksaber, do you want them?

Well, I think it is all, you can have fun watching all of this until the season 2 of the Mandalorian Very Happy.
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 425
Likes : 1337
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-18
Localisation : Land of (obi-)wine and CH-33Z

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by 12 Parsnips on Sun 29 Dec 2019, 6:48 am

@LadyGaufrette

Wow, thank you so much! This is very thorough! I am not really a Rebels fan though I more or less kept up with the plot, and I never got all the way through the Maul/Mandalore arc in TCW, so this is great!
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 400
Likes : 1441
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 48
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 29 Dec 2019, 9:23 am

@LadyGaufrette wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@12 Parsnips wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey

As soon as Resistance is over we'll get TCW, and then I wonder what will be on Disney+ to woo me? Razz

I am hoping for October/sooner for Season 2, but November would put it into the holiday season and maybe I'll get some more Mando stuff for Christmas. cheers
@12 Parsnips

Ooh! I was going to ask you - because I am a SW newbie thanks to TLJ - what TCW episodes do you recommend to feel fulfilled about Mandalorians and the DarkSaber? I know that The Mandalorian will take things in an interesting direction, and as WTF and Alex mentioned, it's wonderfully set up that research isn't needed, but I want to dig a little bit. Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I'm the one answering you, but I gladly invite 12 Parsnips and the others to correct me if I'm wrong Laughing.
I'm giving you the numbers but I prefer the titles to reference the episodes.

Mandalore and Satine's introduction
212 The Mandalore Plot
213 Voyage of Temptation
214 Duchess of Mandalore

Padme and Ahsoka on Mandalore
305 Corruption
306 The Academy

Lux Bonteri and Death Watch
310 Heroes on Both Side
414 A Friend In Need

Maul and Mandalore
501 Revival
514 Eminence
515 Shades of Reason
516 The Lawless
It ends here with the comic "Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir" and the Clone War season 7 having the plot of the Siege of Mandalore.

Here it becomes complicated, Maul is part of the Mandalore plot but I don't know if you want to watch how he came back, so I'm putting those episodes even if it doesn't mention Mandalore.
Background to explain Maul's ressurection
312 Nightsisters
313 Monster
314 Witches of the Mist
419 Massacre
420 Bounty
421 Brothers
422 Revenge

After that, you'll need to watch some of Rebels episodes. I remember less about Rebels than the TCW though.
213 The Protector of Concord Dawn
307 Imperial Super Commandos
311 Visions and Voices
315 Trials of the Darksaber
316 Legacy of Mandalore
401-2 Heroes of Mandalore
Maul came back again in Rebels but I didn't put those episodes without connection with Mandalore or the Darksaber, do you want them?

Well, I think it is all, you can have fun watching all of this until the season 2 of the Mandalorian Very Happy.
@LadyGaufrette

THANK YOU, LUV!!!!

Oh my goodness, TCW upcoming season is about the Siege of Mandalore? !!!!

Dave Filoni is so clever! He knew season 1 of The Mandalorian would cause people such as myself to become MORE interested in Season 7 of TCW! Very Happy Smile

Again, thank you! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5358
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by LadyGaufrette on Sun 29 Dec 2019, 11:59 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:

Oh my goodness, TCW upcoming season is about the Siege of Mandalore? !!!!

Dave Filoni is so clever! He knew season 1 of The Mandalorian would cause people such as myself to become MORE interested in Season 7 of TCW! Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey
You're welcome Very Happy
Yes, I let you imagine how happy TCW fans were when they knew they will have the Siege of Mandalore : what happens with Mandalore, what happens with Ahsoka, what happens with Maul and a link with Revenge of the Sith.

Also the group of Mandalorians adopting the Mandalorian are the Death Watch (yeah I'm spilt about that).

@12 Parsnips
If I had to summarize it, I would say that, somehow, Maul always find a way to come back Laughing.
Glad if I could help you, I wasn't myself fan of everything in Rebels.

LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 425
Likes : 1337
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-18
Localisation : Land of (obi-)wine and CH-33Z

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by 12 Parsnips on Mon 30 Dec 2019, 5:35 am

@LadyGaufrette

Instead of Empire Strikes Back, The Clone Wars now comes up as a recommendation after you finish The Mandalorian! I'll be heading back there soon!
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 400
Likes : 1441
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 48
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 01 Jan 2020, 2:07 pm

@12 Parsnips @LadyGaufrette

For New Year's Eve and today, I've watched those episodes!!

I'm very TCW newbie for most episodes (minus Mortis Arc and Yoda's trilogy - i.e. Yoda vs Shadow Yoda), and I was woah with how ruthless Bo-Katan was for a bit. (She participated in the cruel treatment and killing of the villagers, as an example. I wonder how many people who lectured about Ben, had no issues with Bo-Katan? It's hmm hypocritical, if so). Overall, I have no problem with it, I love redemption arcs, yet it was woah! (the death of her sister, Satine, is somewhat her responsibility, as well, and I am sure it's one of the driving forces, that guilt, for her to do the right thing). As an aside, I realize how huge it was that Obi-Wan showed Darth Maul compassion in the end, considering how brutal he treated Satine in front of him.

Anyway...I am wondering if the Covert, who focused on Foundlings (and saved Dyn), if they were a part of Death Watch, yet splintered away because of the terrorist aspect? (Their symbol was the signet of one of those who rescued him, correct?).

I really want scenes now between the Armorer (Emily) and Bo-Katan (Katee) - two strong Mandalorian women with very different philosophies. I know Bo-Katan last had the darksaber, and Moff Gideon now has it, but something tells me Bo-Katan is still alive. She was just briefly defeated by Gideon for him to pillage/take it is my theory.

Excited about TCW Season 7 featuring the Siege of Mandalore, which was mentioned during The Mandalorian. Imagination is fun, yet it's also fun to see something come to life visually. February will be here before we know it! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5358
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by 12 Parsnips on Wed 01 Jan 2020, 2:39 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey

I still need to watch everything (just finished a binge rewatch of Mando season 1 yesterday!), but yes, I love Maul and Obi-Wan's final duel. Definitely one of my favorite Rebels moments. A true Star Wars moment!

I think "The Way" covert has to have been a splinter group from Death Watch (yes, that shriek hawk is the Death Watch signet, and they have the blue armor). Din has been wearing the mask since he was a child, and mainstream Mandos didn't wear the mask "permanently" like that at that time.

The voice actress for Bo-Katan said something on social media about doing an interesting project...at the same time season 2 was filming. So maybe?

I was happy for TCW season 7 but now I'm actually pretty excited because Mandalore. cheers
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 400
Likes : 1441
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 48
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by 12 Parsnips on Thu 02 Jan 2020, 8:53 am

I just wanted to share about watching ch. 8 with my daughter. She didn't really know anything about who was playing who in the show, so when
Spoiler:
Mando's face was revealed, she wasn't expecting to see Pedro Pascal like I had been. She gasped and said, "He doesn't look like I thought! He looks like the hobbit!" I was like wut and she said, "You know, Bilbo. The young one." I'm still like ??? "Do you mean because of his hair (curlyish and kind of longish)?" and she said, "Sort of." She couldn't really articulate more than that, but I think what she meant was she didn't expect him to look vulnerable. Interesting, because I saw some male fans online saying they wished they hadn't seen his face--I hope that's not why.  Rolling Eyes I wouldn't have minded if they kept the mystique going, but I thought the scared look was so humanizing.
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 400
Likes : 1441
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 48
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 02 Jan 2020, 9:27 am

@12 Parsnips wrote:I just wanted to share about watching ch. 8 with my daughter. She didn't really know anything about who was playing who in the show, so when
Spoiler:
Mando's face was revealed, she wasn't expecting to see Pedro Pascal like I had been. She gasped and said, "He doesn't look like I thought! He looks like the hobbit!" I was like wut and she said, "You know, Bilbo. The young one." I'm still like ??? "Do you mean because of his hair (curlyish and kind of longish)?" and she said, "Sort of." She couldn't really articulate more than that, but I think what she meant was she didn't expect him to look vulnerable. Interesting, because I saw some male fans online saying they wished they hadn't seen his face--I hope that's not why.  Rolling Eyes I wouldn't have minded if they kept the mystique going, but I thought the scared look was so humanizing.
@12 Parsnips

I love your daughter's insight!

And if some male fans don't like it because it was about staging his humanity, then I love the show even more! I feel it's more of a the story group and Dave Filoni are winking and saying - we understand about TRoS frustrations...this is our way to make things right!

Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5358
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by motherofpearl1 on Thu 02 Jan 2020, 5:22 pm

The same reasoning behind Kylo's reveal.

It's a good series, but I'm so disappointed over TROS.....I'm finding it very hard to care about anything SW related these days. There are other franchises I've loved and lost over the years, but SW held a special place in my heart.
The whole universe is tainted beyond repair for me.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4022
Likes : 17409
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by 12 Parsnips on Thu 02 Jan 2020, 7:04 pm

@motherofpearl1 wrote:The same reasoning behind Kylo's reveal.

It's a good series, but I'm so disappointed over TROS.....I'm finding it very hard to care about anything SW related these days. There are other franchises I've loved and lost over the years, but SW held a special place in my heart.
The whole universe is tainted beyond repair for me.
@motherofpearl1

I hear you. I have a friend who was a fan from 1977 who had her fandom revived by TFA/Ben Solo, who has now packed up everything SW she had into boxes (including her $800 Lego Falcon) and put them in the attic (or the trash, not sure she's decided).

I can't give up SW altogether, but neither can I bear to take the shrinkwrap off the TRoS soundtrack CD I preordered. It's been so hard and hurtful. We're all struggling to some degree and trying to find a way through. Sad
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 400
Likes : 1441
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 48
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 02 Jan 2020, 7:56 pm

@motherofpearl1 @12 Parsnips

Hugs for both of you!

(With me, I take it day by day, and for now I love The Mandalorian, excited for TCW, refuse to watch TRoS or TFA [because of JJ directing], and my ST is Solo/Rogue One/and TLJ. This could stay the same forever, or someday I may find a peace with JJ's movies. I consider them canon, yet I will not enjoy them, now.)

We'll all have our personal ways to proceed, and one isn't the correct way over the other. They're all correct! The only rule should be no pressure on others to do one thing over the other.

Again, HUGS!!!!
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5358
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by DeeBee on Sat 04 Jan 2020, 10:59 pm

Hi All! just briefly wanted to say - I've seen the Mandalorian, i binge watched it over the holidays. I'll try and get back to the start of this thread to read all your thoughts.
I watched it after I'd seen TROS.
Which may (okay probably would have) coloured my experience of it.

It was okay- Mediocre.
Baby Yoda is beyond adorable.
But.. TROS is really colouring how I view anything coming out of Disney/LFL right now. I have no idea if this is going to pass or what. but I'm glad I didn't spend any $ to see the Mandalorian! [ohhh I'm so salty!]

Recent comments from KK are leading me to think TROS was not a mistake.. Hmm I'll have to find that article I read and try and post it somewhere. I wonder where on this forum is the best place to share an article about the future of the Star Wars franchise. any ideas?
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1428
Likes : 4378
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : The Unknown Regions :)

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sat 04 Jan 2020, 11:30 pm

I'm on the same page, I honestly wonder if I'll ever be able to enjoy anything SW again.
But whatever KK, Disney or even the weird anti on twitter who used to be John Boyega say, the final scenes of TROS will always be off to me. They smack of a last minute change of heart.
Evidence shows that although TROS is making money at the box office, it's not making as much as it's predecessors and once the holidays are over I suspect it'll do even worse.

And it serves them right for serving up an incoherent mess as a SW film, and breaking kids' hearts. At Christmas.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4022
Likes : 17409
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 05 Jan 2020, 12:18 pm

@DeeBee @motherofpearl1

What helps me to focus on what I love about SW, and discard what I don't (yet still acknowledging they are canon), along with anything else I love about Disney is that other companies will fail too.

Netflix will let you down, Amazon Prime will let you down, WB, etc. With all of them, love what respects the female gaze, the narrative of love, etc, and if there is anything that lets us down - reject it - let the company know why, and move on to the next project that does by either the same company or a different one. Plus, in time, those that treasure such stories will become more powerful in said companies or start their own company!

Big goodwill hugs for both of you!!!! And HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2020 the year for clarity! Very Happy Smile (I know, I'm silly corny)
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5358
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by Geralt_Riv on Sun 05 Jan 2020, 2:40 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:@DeeBee @motherofpearl1

What helps me to focus on what I love about SW, and discard what I don't (yet still acknowledging they are canon), along with anything else I love about Disney is that other companies will fail too.

Netflix will let you down, Amazon Prime will let you down, WB, etc.  With all of them, love what respects the female gaze, the narrative of love, etc, and if there is anything that lets us down - reject it - let the company know why, and move on to the next project that does by either the same company or a different one.   Plus, in time, those that treasure such stories will become more powerful in said companies or start their own company!

Big goodwill hugs for both of you!!!! And HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2020 the year for clarity! Very Happy Smile (I know, I'm silly corny)  
@SW_Heroine_Journey
Yes, all of them can let you down and you will find bad shows/movies everywhere. But Netflix and Amazon has more diverse content, especially Netflix. This is why I think it will survive the streaming wars. Disney+ alone (I'm not talking about Hulu here because I don't even know if it will ever be available where I live) has only Star Wars, Marvel and original Disney movies, so for me only Star Wars. I don't care about Marvel. Disney+ is directed at fans of these properties (or people with children), not for all people in my opinion. Another problem Disney+ have is the release of it. It increases illegal viewing of their content. Some countries will get Disney+ on March, 2020, but most will wait longer, some until 2021. Lucasfilm made Mandalorian like a show thet could easly work for a binge-watch. The episodes don't leave you with questions that you could speculate about (only 4 episodes have them, including the last one. The rest are fillers.) But Disney wanted to keep people as subscribers as long as they can so they decided to release one episode per week. Dont' get me wrong, I liked the Mandalorian. But I think they should release the whole show all at once.
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 567
Likes : 2212
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 27
Localisation : Poland

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by rey09 on Mon 06 Jan 2020, 8:39 am

So I heard wrong but I thought next season they would go looking for baby yoda's family, I was thinking other yodas. But it's actually looking for his jedi family? so I'm wondering who he's going to meet. I feel that meeting Luke is inevitable? Would they dare show Ben solo? That would just add more pain tbh.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2053
Likes : 9552
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by motherofpearl1 on Mon 06 Jan 2020, 8:45 am

More than that, it'll add insult to injury.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4022
Likes : 17409
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by 12 Parsnips on Mon 06 Jan 2020, 11:30 am

@rey09 wrote:So I heard wrong but I thought next season they would go looking for baby yoda's family, I was thinking other yodas. But it's actually looking for his jedi family? so I'm wondering who he's going to meet. I feel that meeting Luke is inevitable? Would they dare show Ben solo? That would just add more pain tbh.
@rey09

I don't think the Armorer even really knows whether she's sending Din to look for Yodas or Jedi. She kind of seems to think they're the same thing. But I think if Mando finds someone FS that might qualify...I bet he has some pretty high standards for the kind of person he'd give the baby to.

@motherofpearl1 wrote:More than that, it'll add insult to injury.

@motherofpearl1

What I've been doing with this issue is imagining that how Mando is protecting the baby is the kind of care and protection Ben Solo should have gotten. So I'm projecting my anger at anyone who hurt Ben onto anyone who messes with Babyoda. Din Djarin is the kind of guardian the OT3 should have been to Ben.

I know that won't cut it for many but it's really helping me cope with my anger over what happened to the last Skywalker.
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 400
Likes : 1441
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 48
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by motherofpearl1 on Mon 06 Jan 2020, 12:21 pm

Good idea.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4022
Likes : 17409
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by californiagirl on Thu 16 Jan 2020, 8:26 pm

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Scree107
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2454
Likes : 12847
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 16 Jan 2020, 9:26 pm

@californiagirl

I love this photo!!!

George was probably tempted to take it home, and paypal Jon the 3 million later, lol. (I think that was the cost, I read in an article somewhere) Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5358
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by 12 Parsnips on Fri 17 Jan 2020, 7:11 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey

*puts on tinfoil hat, thinks a very long time about @SW_Heroine_Journey's The-Mandalorian-Carries-on-the-George-Lucas-Legacy theory* Wink
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 400
Likes : 1441
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 48
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Fri 17 Jan 2020, 8:47 am

@12 Parsnips wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey

*puts on tinfoil hat, thinks a very long time about @SW_Heroine_Journey's The-Mandalorian-Carries-on-the-George-Lucas-Legacy theory* Wink
@12 Parsnips

It's not mine! lol It's What the Force?'s - Very Happy Smile I promise, I credited them! haha

She did tweet (with that photo)

"Remember how I said the child represents the the Myth:"

https://twitter.com/Wtforceshow/status/1217997306277949440
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5358
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by 12 Parsnips on Fri 17 Jan 2020, 10:46 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@12 Parsnips wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey

*puts on tinfoil hat, thinks a very long time about @SW_Heroine_Journey's The-Mandalorian-Carries-on-the-George-Lucas-Legacy theory* Wink
@12 Parsnips

It's not mine! lol It's What the Force?'s - Very Happy Smile  I promise, I credited them! haha

She did tweet (with that photo)

"Remember how I said the child represents the the Myth:"

https://twitter.com/Wtforceshow/status/1217997306277949440
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Yeah, but you made me believe it! Razz

I hope with all my heart that it's true and the myth lives somewhere... I love Mando's protectiveness even more now!
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 400
Likes : 1441
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 48
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian, Disney+ - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mandalorian, Disney+

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum