Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled) - Page 2 Empty Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled)

Post by Forsythia on Fri 17 Jan 2020, 5:29 pm

It was probably their way of making fun of TROS or Disney+ for starting and dropping lots of projects, and you can't really blame them since the description of their twitter handle says it's a parody account. It's not their fault some reporters fell for it and started to post cryptic Obi-Wan tweets to get attention, without checking their sources first. The parody account thinks the rumours are based on their joke and since the reporters refuse to give their sources and claim they heard contradicting rumours, I'm pretty sure they fell for the joke and are too embarrassed to admit it. I think it's hilarious Very Happy
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled) - Page 2 Empty Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled)

Post by californiagirl on Fri 17 Jan 2020, 5:46 pm

I distantly watched the drama, just rolling my eyes the whole time. The entire thing situtation seemed kind of dumb? I'd be surprised if they dropped the Obi Wan show, there's real interest in that. Wasn't there a rumor it was the Cassian show being delayed or dropped?
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia on Fri 17 Jan 2020, 6:36 pm

Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled) - Page 2 Obi10

At last, someone who does research first instead of spreading unconfirmed rumours cheers
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum