Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by Atenais on Wed 27 Nov 2019, 5:46 pm

@tukicarreno wrote:There is another final question from another interview but I can't seem to know how to post the link:
It's about what makes Star Wars cool according to J.J, where he mentions love stories..... bounce

"Oh by the way, I almost forgot love stories. It's normal. We seek, hope, order and purpose in our lives. The most ordinary of all of us can be the hero. If that's not cool, then I don't know what else to say." Very Happy

Yes love stories people! I love you  Wink
@tukicarreno

Yes, it's from a French magazine, I posted the translation here.
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1109
Likes : 5311
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : Brazil

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by Atenais on Wed 27 Nov 2019, 6:57 pm

"Star Wars 9": Darum ist Daisy Ridley die Frage nach Reys Eltern egal

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Daisy_10

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Tros_f10
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Tros_f11
"Also she said again that she thinks Episode 9 will be less polarizing than TLJ and that "most people" will be satisfied... "

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Tros_f12

Source: filmstarts, blessmycircuits
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1109
Likes : 5311
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : Brazil

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by reylo1992 on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 5:13 am

@Atenais wrote:"Star Wars 9": Darum ist Daisy Ridley die Frage nach Reys Eltern egal

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Daisy_10

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Tros_f10
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Tros_f11
"Also she said again that she thinks Episode 9 will be less polarizing than TLJ and that "most people" will be satisfied... "

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Tros_f12

Source: filmstarts, blessmycircuits
@Atenais

That seems to confirm the general message sent by Daisy and the movies from the beginning: where Rey goes (and whom with) is more important than where she comes from. I take from the "very unexpected and cool answer" regarding her strong Force abilities that these abilities actually don't come from her parents but from another source. She still confirms that J.J. had something big in mind for her lineage, then removed it, then added it again so it seems like it will have some importance through but that it wasn't central to her heroin journey if I understand well.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1721
Likes : 7034
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by nickandnora on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 8:44 am

@reylo1992 wrote:
@Atenais wrote:"Star Wars 9": Darum ist Daisy Ridley die Frage nach Reys Eltern egal

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Daisy_10

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Tros_f10
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Tros_f11
"Also she said again that she thinks Episode 9 will be less polarizing than TLJ and that "most people" will be satisfied... "

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Tros_f12

Source: filmstarts, blessmycircuits
@Atenais

That seems to confirm the general message sent by Daisy and the movies from the beginning: where Rey goes (and whom with) is more important than where she comes from. I take from the "very unexpected and cool answer" regarding her strong Force abilities that these abilities actually don't come from her parents but from another source. She still confirms that J.J. had something big in mind for her lineage, then removed it, then added it again so it seems like it will have some importance through but that it wasn't central to her heroin journey if I understand well.
@reylo1992

She's not necessarily talking about her lineage with that line. It's kind of vague.

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 866
Likes : 5098
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by reylo1992 on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 8:45 am

@nickandnora wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@Atenais wrote:"Star Wars 9": Darum ist Daisy Ridley die Frage nach Reys Eltern egal

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Daisy_10

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Tros_f10
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Tros_f11
"Also she said again that she thinks Episode 9 will be less polarizing than TLJ and that "most people" will be satisfied... "

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Tros_f12

Source: filmstarts, blessmycircuits
@Atenais

That seems to confirm the general message sent by Daisy and the movies from the beginning: where Rey goes (and whom with) is more important than where she comes from. I take from the "very unexpected and cool answer" regarding her strong Force abilities that these abilities actually don't come from her parents but from another source. She still confirms that J.J. had something big in mind for her lineage, then removed it, then added it again so it seems like it will have some importance through but that it wasn't central to her heroin journey if I understand well.
@reylo1992

She's not necessarily talking about her lineage with that line. It's kind of vague.
@nickandnora

Agree with that
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1721
Likes : 7034
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by Atenais on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 9:27 am

Best Movie (Italian Magazine), December Issue:

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Star_129
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Star_128Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Star_127
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Star_131Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Star_130
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Star_132Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Star_135
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Star_133Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Star_134
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Star_136

Translation:

"At the center of it there's a message of hope, especially because one of the main themes is Rey's hope to bring Kylo back from the Dark Side. [...] I hope people understand it's a movie about hope and the importance of being together." Daisy Ridley

"Her (Leia's) only son ends up leading the very organization she's fighting against and, despite that, she keeps having that hope, she's committed to saving him." J.J. Abrams

"Star Wars is about union, compassion, bonds, surrogate families, odd companions, people who find themselves fighting together, joining their forces for a positive outcome." J.J. Abrams

"title says "The last of the Skywalkers", I see people mocking the journalist for being a re*sky and I get the confusion, but I think what it's implied is actually "The last (adventure) of the Skywalkers" bc if he wanted to say rey is a skw he could just write "the last skywalker"" - Translator

"This bit of the article says that the team used the "rotoscoping" technique on previous footage of Carrie by removing the original background and moving the characters onto new backgrounds. Idk if JJ told them or it's just speculation though, it doesn't specify!" - Alternative translator

[The translator said she didn’t translate the whole thing because it’s mostly what they said for all the other interviews.]

Source: riseofbens, roguewn, bestmovie, thegoblincity
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1109
Likes : 5311
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : Brazil

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by californiagirl on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 10:25 am

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Scree662
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2525
Likes : 13072
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by SheLitAFire on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 9:45 pm















Reylo? Reylo.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2167
Likes : 8472
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by californiagirl on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 10:00 am

VF's SW week begins. John had mentioned getting more of Finn's backstory, confirmed here, though no hints as to what that is.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/12/star-wars-rise-of-skywalker-finn-origin

Tomorrow:
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Scree665

Hehe, that sounds like us.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2525
Likes : 13072
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by MrsWindu on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 12:41 pm

Just saw this on Johns IG stories - putting this here as I’m assuming this is part of the press tour abd a video will be released soon. But wow imagine being in Disneyland/ Galaxys edge / Batuu today. Also saw Naomi, JJ, Daisy & Keri


Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 62406310
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1058
Likes : 6060
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-03
Localisation : U.K.

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by Atenais on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 12:48 pm

@californiagirl wrote:VF's SW week begins. John had mentioned getting more of Finn's backstory, confirmed here, though no hints as to what that is.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/12/star-wars-rise-of-skywalker-finn-origin

Tomorrow:
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Scree665

Hehe, that sounds like us.
@californiagirl

I would love to know more about Finn.

And, yes, the press is us now. XD
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1109
Likes : 5311
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : Brazil

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by reylo1992 on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 1:39 pm

reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1721
Likes : 7034
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by californiagirl on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 3:57 pm

californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2525
Likes : 13072
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by tukicarreno on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 5:18 pm

@reylo1992 wrote:
@reylo1992

Such a shame how once again Adam did not go to any of these cast events. It's like he is not part of the movie. Makes me sad to be honest, I know I know he is busy and doing big Oscar things, but hey it is the last movie of the trilogy and he could at least had taken part of some of the promo with the cast. He already finished filming Annette, so he has more free time. Anyways, I am disappointed on his lack of involvement and interaction with the other actors, including Daisy. Crying or Very sad Neutral
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 866
Likes : 3636
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by SheLitAFire on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 5:28 pm

@reylo1992 wrote:
@reylo1992

What are your guys' thoughts on their facial expressions at the end for the last question? I'm most intrigued with Kelly's knowing that she's a Reylo.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2167
Likes : 8472
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by reylo1992 on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 5:36 pm

@SheLitAFire wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@reylo1992

What are your guys' thoughts on their facial expressions at the end for the last question? I'm most intrigued with Kelly's knowing that she's a Reylo.
@SheLitAFire

I wonder whether they all watched the movie since Anthony ask "how does it end?". He is the one who intrigues me given his facial expression and how he says: "after 40 years, what were you thinking?". Strangely, I have been repeating since the beginning that my first criterium would be a coherent story that doesn't give the impression that 40 years were wasted. I hope that's not what Anthony Daniels meant. Otherwise, I think that we must prepare some cleenex because it looks like it will be pretty sad or at least bittersweet.. Kerri Russel's first reaction was to fake tears.

EDIT:

Apparently, John hasn't watched the movie yet. He will tomorrow. That's probably the case of the others too.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1721
Likes : 7034
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by AcrosstheStars on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 5:44 pm

@reylo1992 wrote:
@SheLitAFire wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@reylo1992

What are your guys' thoughts on their facial expressions at the end for the last question? I'm most intrigued with Kelly's knowing that she's a Reylo.
@SheLitAFire

I wonder whether they all watched the movie since Anthony ask "how does it end?". He is the one who intrigues me given his facial expression and how he says: "after 40 years, what were you thinking?". Strangely, I have been repeating since the beginning that my first criterium would be a coherent story that doesn't give the impression that 40 years were wasted. I hope that's not what Anthony Daniels meant. Otherwise, I think that we must prepare some cleenex because it looks like it will be pretty sad or at least bittersweet.. Kerri Russel('s first reaction was to fake tears.  
@reylo1992

John tweeted a bit ago that he sees it tomorrow, so the majority of them may only have an idea of how it ends and not know for sure. Kelly looks shocked/stunned.

Of these actors, Keri knows JJ best and he her, so she’s most likely to be in tune with what he was going for, whether she knows specifics or not. It looked to me like he looked in her direction first too to see what she thought.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 346
Likes : 2043
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-09
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by SheLitAFire on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 5:46 pm

@reylo1992 wrote:
@SheLitAFire wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@reylo1992

What are your guys' thoughts on their facial expressions at the end for the last question? I'm most intrigued with Kelly's knowing that she's a Reylo.
@SheLitAFire

I wonder whether they all watched the movie since Anthony ask "how does it end?". He is the one who intrigues me given his facial expression and how he says: "after 40 years, what were you thinking?". Strangely, I have been repeating since the beginning that my first criterium would be a coherent story that doesn't give the impression that 40 years were wasted. I hope that's not what Anthony Daniels meant. Otherwise, I think that we must prepare some cleenex because it looks like it will be pretty sad or at least bittersweet.. Kerri Russel's first reaction was to fake tears.

EDIT:

Apparently, John hasn't watched the movie yet. He will tomorrow. That's probably the case of the others too.
@reylo1992

So beyond just the picture that's in the other thread, I think there's better info to watch the full clip or a gif at least. To me, Daisy did a "awww" face and I thought Kelly looked intrigued and excited and I thought I noticed her looking at Daisy in particular. John and Oscar are just nodding with satisfaction. And yeah, Naomi is crying (bittersweet is my guess)

That being said, I don't think anyone other than JJ, Daisy, and Adam (and select crew/editing team members) truly know the ending at this point.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2167
Likes : 8472
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by SheLitAFire on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 6:06 pm

SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2167
Likes : 8472
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by reylo1992 on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 6:08 pm

@SheLitAFire wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@SheLitAFire wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@reylo1992

What are your guys' thoughts on their facial expressions at the end for the last question? I'm most intrigued with Kelly's knowing that she's a Reylo.
@SheLitAFire

I wonder whether they all watched the movie since Anthony ask "how does it end?". He is the one who intrigues me given his facial expression and how he says: "after 40 years, what were you thinking?". Strangely, I have been repeating since the beginning that my first criterium would be a coherent story that doesn't give the impression that 40 years were wasted. I hope that's not what Anthony Daniels meant. Otherwise, I think that we must prepare some cleenex because it looks like it will be pretty sad or at least bittersweet.. Kerri Russel's first reaction was to fake tears.

EDIT:

Apparently, John hasn't watched the movie yet. He will tomorrow. That's probably the case of the others too.
@reylo1992

So beyond just the picture that's in the other thread, I think there's better info to watch the full clip or a gif at least. To me, Daisy did a "awww" face and I thought Kelly looked intrigued and excited and I thought I noticed her looking at Daisy in particular. John and Oscar are just nodding with satisfaction. And yeah, Naomi is crying (bittersweet is my guess)

That being said, I don't think anyone other than JJ, Daisy, and Adam (and select crew/editing team members) truly know the ending at this point.
@SheLitAFire

Yeah, that gives me the impression that actually the actors were given different versions of the ending and that only a few of them know the actual one. Ready to bet that the actual ending is more hopeful than what most got actor got to know.  They are probably all involved in a sad scene and only a few of them, probably Daisy and Adam, know the very end. The way J.J. and Kerri immediately turn to look at each other, how Kerri fakes tears and how she reacts to the other actors tells a lot. Then, we have Kelly looking at Daisy who immediately fakes tear. John and Oscar who look like people moorning in silence. And Naomi and Anthony who look like stunned. Good that Adam wasn't there IMO. I'm prepared for a remake of a certain scene. Gonna have a tissue next to me:
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Captur55
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Captur56
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Captur52
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Captur57
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Captur58
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Captur59
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1721
Likes : 7034
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by special_cases on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 7:09 pm

I see that Driver's feature in Rolling Stones was inspired by my past avatar here, TLJ Reylo poster.  lol!  lol!  lol!

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 5swH

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Img_2023
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 New-Star
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1901
Likes : 10347
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by Moonlight13 on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 7:10 pm

@special_cases
True!  lol! lol! lol!
Moonlight13
Moonlight13
Moderator

Messages : 1150
Likes : 5655
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 26
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by tukicarreno on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 7:13 pm

I actually think they were faking their expressions because most of them don't know how it ends. Only JJ, Adam and Daisy me thinks.
I still believe in a happy ending.. I love you


BTW anyone knows if they are doing Jimmy Kimmel this week? scratch
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 866
Likes : 3636
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by Atenais on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 8:29 pm

@reylo1992 wrote:
@SheLitAFire wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@SheLitAFire wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@reylo1992

What are your guys' thoughts on their facial expressions at the end for the last question? I'm most intrigued with Kelly's knowing that she's a Reylo.
@SheLitAFire

I wonder whether they all watched the movie since Anthony ask "how does it end?". He is the one who intrigues me given his facial expression and how he says: "after 40 years, what were you thinking?". Strangely, I have been repeating since the beginning that my first criterium would be a coherent story that doesn't give the impression that 40 years were wasted. I hope that's not what Anthony Daniels meant. Otherwise, I think that we must prepare some cleenex because it looks like it will be pretty sad or at least bittersweet.. Kerri Russel's first reaction was to fake tears.

EDIT:

Apparently, John hasn't watched the movie yet. He will tomorrow. That's probably the case of the others too.
@reylo1992

So beyond just the picture that's in the other thread, I think there's better info to watch the full clip or a gif at least. To me, Daisy did a "awww" face and I thought Kelly looked intrigued and excited and I thought I noticed her looking at Daisy in particular. John and Oscar are just nodding with satisfaction. And yeah, Naomi is crying (bittersweet is my guess)

That being said, I don't think anyone other than JJ, Daisy, and Adam (and select crew/editing team members) truly know the ending at this point.
@SheLitAFire

Yeah, that gives me the impression that actually the actors were given different versions of the ending and that only a few of them know the actual one. Ready to bet that the actual ending is more hopeful than what most got actor got to know.  They are probably all involved in a sad scene and only a few of them, probably Daisy and Adam, know the very end. The way J.J. and Kerri immediately turn to look at each other, how Kerri fakes tears and how she reacts to the other actors tells a lot. Then, we have Kelly looking at Daisy who immediately fakes tear. John and Oscar who look like people moorning in silence. And Naomi and Anthony who look like stunned. Good that Adam wasn't there IMO. I'm prepared for a remake of a certain scene. Gonna have a tissue next to me:
Screencaps:
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Captur55
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Captur56
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Captur52
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Captur57
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Captur58
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Captur59
@reylo1992

While this obviously intents to be funny, it's weird to think that none of them make a clearly happy face.

@tukicarreno wrote:BTW anyone knows if they are doing Jimmy Kimmel this week? scratch
@tukicarreno

I still didn't hear about it.
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1109
Likes : 5311
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : Brazil

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by special_cases on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 8:36 pm

Daisy was on Lilly Singh show (which is quite surprising) and by reactions from others Daisy was positive about Reylo and said that "you should wait for Reylo".
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1901
Likes : 10347
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum