Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Geralt_Riv on Tue 01 Oct 2019, 2:54 pm

@nana7marie


lol!
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 566
Likes : 2211
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 27
Localisation : Poland

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by snufkin on Tue 01 Oct 2019, 3:07 pm

Space Movie 9 makes me think of the type of dumb late 70s-early 80s Star Wars knock off movie the characters in Argo are using as the cover for the rescue mission.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8578
Likes : 40231
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by nana7marie on Tue 01 Oct 2019, 4:25 pm

Also, Twitter user @arlath_ma posted a ‘hint’ yesterday - if she’s really an insider, it bodes well for us:
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 C850fd10
source
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 428
Likes : 2282
Date d'inscription : 2018-02-04
Age : 31
Localisation : Poland

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by tukicarreno on Tue 01 Oct 2019, 9:40 pm

@nana7marie wrote:Also, Twitter user @arlath_ma posted a ‘hint’ yesterday - if she’s really an insider, it bodes well for us:
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 C850fd10
source
@nana7marie

Ahhh! I cannot wait for all these news and the trailer in two weeks! Smile I love you
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 866
Likes : 3636
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 02 Oct 2019, 10:43 am

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Tumblr_pyr7cud0x41y8hadgo1_640

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Tumblr_pyr9k0fQaJ1y8hadgo1_1280
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3917
Likes : 9533
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by californiagirl on Wed 02 Oct 2019, 7:32 pm

They interviewed Rian for the TROS art book. Interesting. Hard to believe they'd do that if there wasn't connective tissue and/or collaboration between movies.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Screen99
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2451
Likes : 12831
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by OrionStars on Wed 02 Oct 2019, 8:14 pm


@nana7marie


She just posted this

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 PdGziR0

What does she mean? Is that a footage of the upcoming trailer?
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 622
Likes : 3383
Date d'inscription : 2018-11-09

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by bruna8728 on Wed 02 Oct 2019, 8:37 pm

@OrionStars wrote:
@nana7marie


She just posted this

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 PdGziR0

What does she mean? Is that a footage of the upcoming trailer?
@OrionStars

Maybe something about the sun? And this is from the first teaser of TROS

bruna8728
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 31
Likes : 134
Date d'inscription : 2018-04-12
Age : 31
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by rey09 on Wed 02 Oct 2019, 9:04 pm

@bruna8728 wrote:
@OrionStars wrote:
@nana7marie


She just posted this

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 PdGziR0

What does she mean? Is that a footage of the upcoming trailer?
@OrionStars

Maybe something about the sun? And this is from the first teaser of TROS
@bruna8728

who is this account tho? could just be another random person?

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2053
Likes : 9552
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by tukicarreno on Wed 02 Oct 2019, 9:21 pm

Yeah, like who is this Kira girl? How do we know she is legit or is she just trolling? scratch Still don't get what she means with that pic though.
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 866
Likes : 3636
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 02 Oct 2019, 9:37 pm

I say we give her a chance. She has posted two clues about upcoming possibilities...red thread and what appears a still from the trailer. We will soon know if she is TRULY an insider, or clowning us (and being a clown herself).

She's being rather specific with her winks, so we will soon find out if she is for real or not. Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5358
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by nickandnora on Wed 02 Oct 2019, 10:03 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote: I say we give her a chance.  She has posted two clues about upcoming possibilities...red thread and what appears a still from the trailer.  We will soon know if she is TRULY an insider, or clowning us (and being a clown herself).  

She's being rather specific with her winks, so we will soon find out if she is for real or not. Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

She hasn't really defined who she is, but my first instinct was that she was a Reylo just trying to counteract the negativity by pretending to be a little bit "in the know" (but not too much).

But then she posted a mildly interesting observation about the lightsaber on display at Pinewood (not a spoiler necessarily, just an interesting observation) and I want to say she made a comment about Kylo's ship's name before it was actually officially released (just by a few hours or so, but still).

These last two comments she's made are both pretty small but *oddly* specific.

And... you know something else I just thought of? She made some cryptic comment about how we should all think about why all the merchandise (specifically toys) of Kylo released so far has specified "Supreme Leader Kylo Ren" on them. A lot of people speculated various ideas, but the one that occurred to me was: to distinguish them from the as-yet-unseen toys that say "Ben Solo" on them.

Lo and behold, just a few days later, Hasbro issues a press release that they're not releasing a large percentage of their toys until after the film because they are too spoilery.

It's just a little thing, but the timing is slightly "hmmm."

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 866
Likes : 5098
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 02 Oct 2019, 10:28 pm

@nickandnora wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote: I say we give her a chance.  She has posted two clues about upcoming possibilities...red thread and what appears a still from the trailer.  We will soon know if she is TRULY an insider, or clowning us (and being a clown herself).  

She's being rather specific with her winks, so we will soon find out if she is for real or not. Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

She hasn't really defined who she is, but my first instinct was that she was a Reylo just trying to counteract the negativity by pretending to be a little bit "in the know" (but not too much).

But then she posted a mildly interesting observation about the lightsaber on display at Pinewood (not a spoiler necessarily, just an interesting observation) and I want to say she made a comment about Kylo's ship's name before it was actually officially released (just by a few hours or so, but still).

These last two comments she's made are both pretty small but *oddly* specific.

And... you know something else I just thought of? She made some cryptic comment about how we should all think about why all the merchandise (specifically toys) of Kylo released so far has specified "Supreme Leader Kylo Ren" on them. A lot of people speculated various ideas, but the one that occurred to me was: to distinguish them from the as-yet-unseen toys that say "Ben Solo" on them.

Lo and behold, just a few days later, Hasbro issues a press release that they're not releasing a large percentage of their toys until after the film because they are too spoilery.

It's just a little thing, but the timing is slightly "hmmm."
@nickandnora

Excellently worded!!  I completely agree!  I love you  bounce  cheers

I have the impression she is an insider, and she decided to become bold/known to counter the negativity created by JP (she indicates knowing JP's identity) and others.  I get the feeling she actually knows more than JP (she is in Post-Production, and he is in Marketing, or connected to Marketing), so she has to be more careful, yet she decided if she's vague enough, she'll be OK (especially when it's at the point a lot of people know- so as you mentioned, a head's up of a few hours).  Anyway, she added her voice to provide balance! (and that's the key for the ST, balance! Very Happy Smile )
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5358
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by nana7marie on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 2:46 am

@OrionStars This isn’t any leaked footage, she wouldn’t do that or it’d be easier to identify her (if she’s legit, that is) - she keeps dropping relatively vague hints instead. Like @bruna8728 said, I guess it’s about the sun - so that red string she tweeted earlier and the sun should be more prominently featured in the marketing now? Toys, trailer? We’ll see.

@rey09
@tukicarreno
She claims to have some connections and also to know JediPaxis real identity (regarding his leaks, she said only a few pieces are truly legit, the rest is either without context that would otherwise change our perception or completely made up; she claims he’s not into Reylo). She tweets vague hints but the one with red string is pretty specific - if it’s featured more in the marketing, or appears in the trailer etc., I guess it’d give her quite a bit of credibility.

@SW_Heroine_Journey
@nickandnora
Same - for now I think she might know something, but if indeed we see more of the red string, I’ll treat her as a more credible source than JediPaxis & Co.
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 428
Likes : 2282
Date d'inscription : 2018-02-04
Age : 31
Localisation : Poland

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Teo oswald on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 2:50 am

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 8fe49187d0b5b0253be4d4b521e0dff4aa377e3b

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Ffb355454fa267b4cb6fb4db4ddf76dbaa79496a

Can we expect the upcoming trailer this month?
Who wants that ? Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1027
Likes : 4466
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 28
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Teo oswald on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 3:00 am

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 91d9fffc6834d67085096b3188d7c6b2286eccb6

I wish to be there....

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Tumblr_pyrhwrFaWJ1wwwixbo1_500


Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1027
Likes : 4466
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 28
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 4:27 am

@Teo oswald
14th October for the trailer ? Yes ! Not long now . Also can’t wait to see what leaks we get from New York comic con in the next few days . Very Happy
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1243
Likes : 4285
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 12:39 pm

This happened, and it's so very awesome! (For Rose and a superb artist, who is also a Reylo) Very Happy Smile

Gratitude towards Alex - a SW contributor and a known Reylo ally! Very Happy Smile

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Screen53
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5358
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Geralt_Riv on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 12:43 pm

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Bezety12
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 566
Likes : 2211
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 27
Localisation : Poland

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by californiagirl on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 1:12 pm

So... Han and Luke's sacrifice mirrors Obi-Wan's and Vader's? That they weren't in vain? Who knew! Smile

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Scree607
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Scree608
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Scree609
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Scree610
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2451
Likes : 12831
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Gemini on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 2:51 pm

@rey09 wrote:
@bruna8728 wrote:
@OrionStars wrote:
@nana7marie


She just posted this

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 PdGziR0

What does she mean? Is that a footage of the upcoming trailer?
@OrionStars

Maybe something about the sun? And this is from the first teaser of TROS
@bruna8728

who is this account tho? could just be another random person?
@rey09

Twin suns  baby!  it's a comin?
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3437
Likes : 13903
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 3:04 pm

Wow that is just beautiful it all connects together like poetry
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3917
Likes : 9533
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Teo oswald on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 5:51 pm

@rey09 wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Screen25

Recreating empire cover. Seriously tho, that line with those two together can only mean reylo babies. Ugh.

I was dead set on getting rey first, but then I was like ugh his mask is cool...and after the kintsugi reveal 99% sure I'll get him first.
@rey09


I can't wait for them to come out in my country. I prefer them than those:

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 546ea796b0a54fd5206344bcd9ed847baef160c3

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 2fcff1a46daf7ebe124c8bfbc0441a0eff58c9bd
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1027
Likes : 4466
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 28
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Teo oswald on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 5:56 pm

@AhsokaTano
I really hope for the trailer 14 October is here

The Force Awakens: October 19

Th Last Jedi: October 9

And we are now in October so..

who wants that cake? and who would not want to eat it?
it's too beautiful !!! Razz Razz

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 030e2d4d7f6318e257a56f14b3dcc3596a59f3ad
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1027
Likes : 4466
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 28
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by rey09 on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 7:07 pm

@Teo oswald same! They should be coming out tomorrow...I really wanted Rey at first but now leaning toward Kylo. Not going to buy both at this time lol. They have some cool ones after the movie.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2053
Likes : 9552
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 28 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum