Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Gemini on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 10:19 am

So this is what LF and Disney are officially telling you what the Skywalker saga is about.

I'm sorry, I just cant see Rey Palpatine or reverse Anidala being marketed. I always felt there were aspects of reverse anidala but it wasnt the heart of the saga..the heart of the saga appears to be Kenobi.

Its literal book ends, Skywalker and kenobi. I also wonder if Luke somehow saves kylo based on this, he needs a proper send off after what RJ did to his character and his rise may be what he does after death with Leia..:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Incoll10

Or you can do it this way around: the heart of the saga is redemption:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Screen44
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3470
Likes : 13943
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Teo oswald on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 10:43 am

@Gemini wrote:So this is what LF and Disney are officially telling you what the Skywalker saga is about.

I'm sorry, I just cant see Rey Palpatine or reverse Anidala being marketed. I always felt there were aspects of reverse anidala but it wasnt the heart of the saga..the heart of the saga appears to be Kenobi.

Its literal book ends, Skywalker and kenobi. I also wonder if Luke somehow saves kylo based on this, he needs a proper send off after what RJ did to his character and his rise may be what he does after death with Leia..:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Incoll10

Or you can do it this way around: the heart of the saga is redemption:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Screen44
@Gemini

what you are saying is pure poetry , what I am seeing is pure poetry. that's how this last episode must end.
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1027
Likes : 4466
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 29
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Gemini on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 10:44 am

@Teo oswald wrote:
@Gemini wrote:So this is what LF and Disney are officially telling you what the Skywalker saga is about.

I'm sorry, I just cant see Rey Palpatine or reverse Anidala being marketed. I always felt there were aspects of reverse anidala but it wasnt the heart of the saga..the heart of the saga appears to be Kenobi.

Its literal book ends, Skywalker and kenobi. I also wonder if Luke somehow saves kylo based on this, he needs a proper send off after what RJ did to his character and his rise may be what he does after death with Leia..:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Incoll10

Or you can do it this way around: the heart of the saga is redemption:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Screen44
@Gemini

what you are saying is pure poetry , what I am seeing is pure poetry. that's how this last episode must end.
@Teo oswald

I bloody well hope so, lol because rey taking up the Skywalker name is not poetry.

I'm hoping  the rise of Skywalker is about the actual skywalkers rising. Luke and Leia ascending after death and Ben redeemed and reborn.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3470
Likes : 13943
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Teo oswald on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 10:52 am

@Gemini
I want to see Luke talking to Kylo, I want Luke with Leia, helping Ben. He is the family to save. Rey is as supportive as Obi Wan was,
And then I still haven't digested the fact that Leia didn't believe that Ben could come back while Luke did, there was an exchange.
Luke, the same one who believed that his nephew could not return tells leia that no one has really gone. that is one of the many proofs for redemption.but I don't want to see a redemption 2.0 like ROTJ because I get angry!!!
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1027
Likes : 4466
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 29
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Gemini on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 10:56 am

@Teo oswald wrote:@Gemini
I want to see Luke talking to Kylo, I want Luke with Leia, helping Ben. He is the family to save. Rey is as supportive as Obi Wan was,
And then I still haven't digested the fact that Leia didn't believe that Ben could come back while Luke did, there was an exchange.
Luke, the same one who believed that his nephew could not return tells leia that no one  has really gone. that is one of the many proofs for redemption.but I don't want to see a redemption 2.0  like ROTJ because I get angry!!!
@Teo oswald

Yes the exchange!

Also in regards to Vader and kylo
I don't think it will end that way, it will be about kenobi and Skywalker descendants joining again in life, not death.  Rey and Ben

Remember the last shot of RotJ?

They are too young to die. But they will join. Kylo is young enough to have a second shot here.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3470
Likes : 13943
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by californiagirl on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 12:07 pm

Someone was saying JW doesn't understand why "never to be seen again" is a funny meme. That's simultaneously mind-boggling and hilarious. And he claimed to be a Reylo? He and JP think the leaks are peak Reylo? I thought I knew just how much they didn't understand the story and characters, but turns out they also don't understand basic storytelling in general or the audience at hand either. It's actually kind of remarkable.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2591
Likes : 13297
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Sarah_Loves28 on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 12:32 pm

@californiagirl I saw comments on Reddit by JediPaxis. He was being snarky saying he doesnt understand why its a meme. He is getting irritated you can see it in his comments. Super hilarious! Wink

Sarah_Loves28
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 13
Likes : 55
Date d'inscription : 2019-04-21

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by nickandnora on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 12:38 pm

@californiagirl wrote:Someone was saying JW doesn't understand why "never to be seen again" is a funny meme. That's simultaneously mind-boggling and hilarious. And he claimed to be a Reylo? He and JP think the leaks are peak Reylo? I thought I knew just how much they didn't understand the story and characters, but turns out they also don't understand basic storytelling in general or the audience at hand either. It's actually kind of remarkable.
@californiagirl

JediPaxis doesn't get the humour, not Jason Ward. I mean, I don't know if Jason gets it or doesn't (he acknowledges it doesn't sound like a permanent ending at the very least), but JP was the one who commented on the phenomenon directly because the memes and the jokes are being posted on reddit (his domain). He's quite humourless.

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 866
Likes : 5098
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Gemini on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 12:54 pm

Something is off with these leaks, man. Official marketing and fanboy leaks are not matching up

Kylo may never be seen again...because that's literally true. He will rise as Ben Solo.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3470
Likes : 13943
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Moonlight13 on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 1:06 pm

@Gemini
I like the idea of Luke saving Ben. I think it would be a nice way for him to make up for what he did, and it would be interesting that the person who once considered taking his life would be the one to give him his life back.
Moonlight13
Moonlight13
Moderator

Messages : 1157
Likes : 5666
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 26
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Sarah_Loves28 on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 6:21 pm

@AcrosstheStars

Yes I believe the original plans for the force ghosts is true. Phil Szostak shared something about it on twitter awhile back.
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Force_13


Last edited by Sarah_Loves28 on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : tried to add image)

Sarah_Loves28
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 13
Likes : 55
Date d'inscription : 2019-04-21

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Teo oswald on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 6:36 pm

Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1027
Likes : 4466
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 29
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Teo oswald on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 6:44 pm

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 FUoW8uK

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 5P8cMSK

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 1k9OYrC
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1027
Likes : 4466
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 29
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by SkyStar on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 6:45 pm

@Teo oswald

Ah, Kilo Ren, now that is a name I haven't heard for a long time.

Damn she was really dodging the bullet here.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1572
Likes : 7696
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-01

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Casper on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 6:55 pm

@Gemini wrote:So this is what LF and Disney are officially telling you what the Skywalker saga is about.

I'm sorry, I just cant see Rey Palpatine or reverse Anidala being marketed. I always felt there were aspects of reverse anidala but it wasnt the heart of the saga..the heart of the saga appears to be Kenobi.

Its literal book ends, Skywalker and kenobi. I also wonder if Luke somehow saves kylo based on this, he needs a proper send off after what RJ did to his character and his rise may be what he does after death with Leia..:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Incoll10

Or you can do it this way around: the heart of the saga is redemption:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Screen44
@Gemini

Obvious Kenobi is obvious.

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 147
Likes : 494
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by nickandnora on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 6:58 pm

@Gemini

You've probably speculated this before, but what if she's a Kenobi AND a Palpatine descendant? One parent could be a Palpatine and one a Kenobi. We don't even really know from the leaks which one is supposed to be the descendent (of Palps). That would definitely be interesting, and if they were smart they could do this because it's like, DOUBLE the extra-canon material. So much to examine. Plus there is a certain poetry in perfect Jedi Kenobi succumbing to "weakness" (I don't actually mean that, but I mean a part of the Obiwan we know might view it like that) and then have this bloodline that was then "tainted" by a Palpatine. Could be pretty juicy storytelling...

Just spitballing possibilities.

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 866
Likes : 5098
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Gemini on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 7:24 pm

@Teo oswald

#WheresPryde....they are hiding that man and his story it seems?

@casper

Agreed! It even has the exact pill box panels that obi wan died in front of again

Also, if you look at the sabers obi and rey have, it looks like its showing the two sabers which she crosses over in 9, possibly?

I saw the author said she knows no spoilers, but the art is probably not her decision. Its LF so they can sell it after 9.

@nickandnora

Yes I think it's possible. She has a maternal line as well, its probably on that side if the guess about Pryde is true.

Who was Reys mother?


Last edited by Gemini on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3470
Likes : 13943
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by OrionStars on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 7:29 pm

@Teo oswald

Nothing new about Reylo romance, she only talked about the hostile part of Rey and Kylo's relationship. To be fair, why does the media keep asking Ridley what will happen to Kylo and Reylo? The infamous interview about Reylo in April isn't enough, huh? lol. To begin with, Ridley didn't even play Kylo, people will never have decent answers about Kylo from her. People should save their questions to ask Adam instead. I've always suspected that the media doesn't care about Ridley's character at all, but now there is no doubt about it anymore. cyclops
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 622
Likes : 3383
Date d'inscription : 2018-11-09

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by SkyStar on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 7:41 pm

@OrionStars wrote:
@Teo oswald

Nothing new about Reylo romance, she only talked about the hostile part of Rey and Kylo's relationship. To be fair, why does the media keep asking Ridley what will happen to Kylo and Reylo? The infamous interview about Reylo in April isn't enough, huh? lol. To begin with, Ridley didn't even play Kylo, people will never have decent answers about Kylo from her. People should save their questions to ask Adam instead. I've always suspected that the media doesn't care about Ridley's character at all, but now there is no doubt about it anymore. cyclops
@OrionStars

It seems to be a curse of a female character. Before TLJ it was always about her parents and if she is a Skywalker. Now they moved on to Kylo. Except they don't really care for her friendship with Finn and Poe. Why no one asks is she going to bond with Rose? Or Jedi texts, or force, or is she still searching for answers. Anything, well about her.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1572
Likes : 7696
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-01

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by special_cases on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 7:47 pm

Well, most times all these questions should be vetted by publicist. Maybe interviewers include other question too but publicist allows only questions about Kylo. Also, they can create questions based on Social Media Metrics.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1903
Likes : 10358
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by nickandnora on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 7:49 pm

@Gemini wrote:@Teo oswald

#WheresPryde....they are hiding that man and his story it seems?

@casper

Agreed! It even has the exact pill box panels that obi wan died in front of again

Also, if you look at the sabers obi and rey have, it looks like its showing the two sabers which she crosses over in 9, possibly?

I saw the author said she knows no spoilers, but the art is probably not her decision. Its LF so they can sell it after 9.

@nickandnora

Yes I think it's possible. She has a maternal line as well, its probably on that side if the guess about Pryde is true.

Who was Reys mother?
@Gemini

Setting aside Pryde for a moment (who I think is just a FO guy) it could be that it's the mother that's the Palpatine and the father that's the Kenobi (ie. Korkie). If Palpatine is the reveal that this film makes, Korkie being a Kenobi (and the fact that Korkie is in fact her father) might be something they save for other material. If they plant the seed at least in TRoS, those who have been following the extra material would pick up on it regardless and look forward to more information/confirmation in future stories.

Again, I personally think this is a bit of a crackpot idea but it *is* somewhat possible (at the very least because it always struck me odd that Korkie and Satine were introduced in such odd, ambiguous fashion in the world itself - and connected to Kenobi - at all).

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 866
Likes : 5098
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by OrionStars on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 8:02 pm

@SkyStar

Yeah, it's so obvious. There're hundreds of questions about Rey that they could use but all they want to know is how are Kylo's tiddies doing today  lol! . But since Ridley already said the ending is satisfied from her point of view, I guess she will regain attention for her self-proclaimed Skywalker character again if the leaks are true to every word.

@special_cases
That probably could be one of the reasons tho since they also want to draw viewers and readers through clickbait.
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 622
Likes : 3383
Date d'inscription : 2018-11-09

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by rey09 on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 8:08 pm

Ok idk if discussed earlier but someone can get a chance to see the movie with Adam at the premiere and I'm just thinking....if his character is actually done for, why bring someone to watch it with him?! Isn't that just plain old sadistic?! Another point against NTBSA.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2058
Likes : 9556
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by nickandnora on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 8:15 pm

@rey09 wrote:Ok idk if discussed earlier but someone can get a chance to see the movie with Adam at the premiere and I'm just thinking....if his character is actually done for, why bring someone to watch it with him?! Isn't that just plain old sadistic?! Another point against NTBSA.
@rey09

Lol, you actually make a minor but logical point (as in, we can't *discount* them doing it, but it would be weird).

Now I have a hilarious visual of the person who won bawling their eyes out as the credits roll and Adam awkwardly sitting there not knowing what to do.

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 866
Likes : 5098
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by special_cases on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 8:20 pm

Emilia Clarke was in the same situation. Sad
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1903
Likes : 10358
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum