Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by rey09 on Fri 06 Dec 2019, 7:34 pm

@Atenais wrote:
@Moonlight13

This comic is really famous in my country. I grow up reading it. Fun fact, the main character - who plays Rey - is a girl with a very strong personally, her antagonist is a boy - the Kylo - who always tries to plot against her. They also have stories where they are teenagers and, guess what, they are a couple. Wink
@Atenais

I read that they are married?

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2058
Likes : 9556
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Atenais on Fri 06 Dec 2019, 10:09 pm

@rey09 wrote:
@Atenais wrote:
@Moonlight13

This comic is really famous in my country. I grow up reading it. Fun fact, the main character - who plays Rey - is a girl with a very strong personally, her antagonist is a boy - the Kylo - who always tries to plot against her. They also have stories where they are teenagers and, guess what, they are a couple. Wink
@Atenais

I read that they are married?
@rey09

Yes. And they were perfect as Rey and Kylo, because - when they were kids - Monica (the girl) always beat him. lol
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1112
Likes : 5323
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : Brazil

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by nana7marie on Sat 07 Dec 2019, 1:53 am

Well, yet another thing that seems like a confirmation of explicit Reylo in TRoS - I see no reason for Disney to go for this collaboration if there’s no romance between Rey and Kylo in IX, honestly.
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 428
Likes : 2282
Date d'inscription : 2018-02-04
Age : 32
Localisation : Poland

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by rey09 on Sat 07 Dec 2019, 8:10 am

Everyone this is biggest thing to follow next week!!!! This was also promoted by the show's insta, show is owned by Disney..... bounce bounce bounce

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Screen32

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2058
Likes : 9556
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Kyla Ren on Sat 07 Dec 2019, 4:52 pm

@rey09 wrote:Everyone this is biggest thing to follow next week!!!! This was also promoted by the show's insta, show is owned by Disney..... bounce  bounce  bounce

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Screen32
@rey09

It will be interesting to hear his answer, but even if he does say yes, he might be referring to the rumored kiss between two women.
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 761
Likes : 2698
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by rey09 on Sat 07 Dec 2019, 5:34 pm

@Kyla Ren wrote:
@rey09 wrote:Everyone this is biggest thing to follow next week!!!! This was also promoted by the show's insta, show is owned by Disney..... bounce  bounce  bounce

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Screen32
@rey09

It will be interesting to hear his answer, but even if he does say yes, he might be referring to the rumored kiss between two women.
@Kyla Ren

yea I don't expect him to directly answer what we want lol/ be coy as usual but still fun to see his reaction.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2058
Likes : 9556
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Kyla Ren on Sat 07 Dec 2019, 6:01 pm

@rey09 wrote:
@Kyla Ren wrote:
@rey09 wrote:Everyone this is biggest thing to follow next week!!!! This was also promoted by the show's insta, show is owned by Disney..... bounce  bounce  bounce

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Screen32
@rey09

It will be interesting to hear his answer, but even if he does say yes, he might be referring to the rumored kiss between two women.
@Kyla Ren

yea I don't expect him to directly answer what we want lol/ be coy as usual but still fun to see his reaction.
@rey09

Oh, yes, I definitely want to see his reaction.  I know JJ loves his mystery boxes, but at this point I just wish he would say something that would directly point to a Reylo kiss or Reylo romance or the two of them ending the movie happy and together.  I know they don't want to spoil the surprises in the movie, but I guess after four long years I am just so tired of the mystery boxes.  One minute I'm hopeful, the next I'm worried. Sad  I feel like I'm riding the emotional Reylo Roller Coaster.
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 761
Likes : 2698
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by ZioRen on Sun 08 Dec 2019, 12:52 am

Why do I get the distinct impression that many Reylos are not going to like what JJ says in parts of this interview? Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I have a feeling based on past experiences. I sense another gate on the horizon; we're due one before the movie is out soon!


Last edited by ZioRen on Sun 08 Dec 2019, 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3117
Likes : 21568
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by special_cases on Sun 08 Dec 2019, 1:06 am

It's possible that we will get leaks before this interview so... I know that many people won't read full leaks, but we will tell you guys if you should worry or not...
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1903
Likes : 10358
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by ZioRen on Sun 08 Dec 2019, 1:55 am

@special_cases wrote:It's possible that we will get leaks before this interview so... I know that many people won't read full leaks, but we will tell you guys if you should worry or not...
@special_cases

You think so? Where are we expecting leaks from next week?
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3117
Likes : 21568
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by special_cases on Sun 08 Dec 2019, 4:06 am

@ZioRen wrote:
@special_cases wrote:It's possible that we will get leaks before this interview so... I know that many people won't read full leaks, but we will tell you guys if you should worry or not...
@special_cases

You think so? Where are we expecting leaks from next week?
@ZioRen

I don't know for sure but there are people who already know everything we need to know about this movie. Press screenings will start late as it was with TFA, near 16th December, but someone should spill main spoilers earlier because there are already talks about that. I guess some sources just wait to see it with their own eyes but once the cast/crew already seen it... it becomes an open secret.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1903
Likes : 10358
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by nana7marie on Sun 08 Dec 2019, 6:19 am

@rey09 wrote:Everyone this is biggest thing to follow next week!!!! This was also promoted by the show's insta, show is owned by Disney..... bounce  bounce  bounce

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Screen32
@rey09

I fully expect Abrams to say ‘Maybe’, LMAO! lol! If he says ‘Yes’, then indeed it could refer to what @Kyla Ren said, or any other kiss than Reylo cos everything depends on your POV... I will find it concerning should he answer ‘No’, though pale
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 428
Likes : 2282
Date d'inscription : 2018-02-04
Age : 32
Localisation : Poland

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Teo oswald on Sun 08 Dec 2019, 10:58 am

https://twitter.com/Luiz_Fernando_J/status/1203409619768479744?s=19

DaisyRidley says that she expects that the legacy Rey leaves after TheRiseOfSkywalker is that anyone can choose his own families CCXP19...


"Although part of Rey's journey is trying to understand the past, I always believe that we choose our family. For Rey, the first was Finn. I hope this will be the message". Ridley.

https://twitter.com/omelete/status/1203409585375268864

the video is here
https://vimeo.com/378039921
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1027
Likes : 4466
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 29
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Moonlight13 on Mon 09 Dec 2019, 8:16 am

Sleemo retweeted this:
We're giving away tickets to the #TheRiseOfSkywalker European Premiere every day this week! Quote RT with the answer to the video question to enter today's giveaway!!
https://twitter.com/StarWarsUK/status/1203985162758963200
I know some of you are going to be interested. Very Happy
Moonlight13
Moonlight13
Moderator

Messages : 1157
Likes : 5663
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 26
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by californiagirl on Mon 09 Dec 2019, 11:53 am

omg

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Scree685
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2580
Likes : 13258
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by tukicarreno on Mon 09 Dec 2019, 11:59 am

@Kyla Ren wrote:
@rey09 wrote:Everyone this is biggest thing to follow next week!!!! This was also promoted by the show's insta, show is owned by Disney..... bounce  bounce  bounce

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Screen32
@rey09

It will be interesting to hear his answer, but even if he does say yes, he might be referring to the rumored kiss between two women.
@Kyla Ren

He probably say something just like " You will have to wait and see".
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 866
Likes : 3636
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Atenais on Mon 09 Dec 2019, 3:00 pm

@tukicarreno wrote:
@Kyla Ren wrote:
@rey09 wrote:Everyone this is biggest thing to follow next week!!!! This was also promoted by the show's insta, show is owned by Disney..... bounce  bounce  bounce

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Screen32
@rey09

It will be interesting to hear his answer, but even if he does say yes, he might be referring to the rumored kiss between two women.
@Kyla Ren

He probably say something just like " You will have to wait and see".
@tukicarreno

Yeah... Meh... Suspect
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1112
Likes : 5323
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : Brazil

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Mon 09 Dec 2019, 10:26 pm

@californiagirl wrote:omg

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Scree685
@californiagirl

LOL Which one to choose? haha

If I was a critic, it would be an easy choice for me.

(Universal must have consumed a lot of catnip to do this ?? so ...odd)
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5359
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Kylo Men on Mon 09 Dec 2019, 10:31 pm

@Teo oswald wrote:https://twitter.com/Luiz_Fernando_J/status/1203409619768479744?s=19

DaisyRidley says that she expects that the legacy Rey leaves after TheRiseOfSkywalker is that anyone can choose his own families CCXP19...


"Although part of Rey's journey is trying to understand the past, I always believe that we choose our family. For Rey, the first was Finn. I hope this will be the message". Ridley.

https://twitter.com/omelete/status/1203409585375268864

the video is here
https://vimeo.com/378039921
@Teo oswald

That's great. I choose to be a Rockefeller.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 628
Likes : 2435
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-09

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Mon 09 Dec 2019, 10:54 pm

@Kylo Men wrote:
@Teo oswald wrote:https://twitter.com/Luiz_Fernando_J/status/1203409619768479744?s=19

DaisyRidley says that she expects that the legacy Rey leaves after TheRiseOfSkywalker is that anyone can choose his own families CCXP19...


"Although part of Rey's journey is trying to understand the past, I always believe that we choose our family. For Rey, the first was Finn. I hope this will be the message". Ridley.

https://twitter.com/omelete/status/1203409585375268864

the video is here
https://vimeo.com/378039921
@Teo oswald

That's great. I choose to be a Rockefeller.
@Kylo Men

LOL

Hmmm....I'll choose Vanderbilt, only because it's my real life debate point with people who say Ben Solo is not a Skywalker. I then counter, well, Anderson Cooper must not be a Vanderbilt. haha Smile Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1780
Likes : 5359
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Moonlight13 on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:45 pm

Moonlight13
Moonlight13
Moderator

Messages : 1157
Likes : 5663
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 26
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by ZioRen on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:53 pm

@Moonlight13

All subtlety has just been thrown out the window, huh? Laughing
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3117
Likes : 21568
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SkyStar on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 2:03 pm

@Moonlight13

Ah this just feels like the ultimate “let me help you” moment.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1572
Likes : 7696
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-01

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Atenais on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 3:22 pm

@ZioRen wrote:
@Moonlight13

All subtlety has just been thrown out the window, huh? Laughing
@ZioRen

My exactly thought. affraid
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1112
Likes : 5323
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : Brazil

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by californiagirl on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 4:10 pm

I wonder if the poster is largely artistic license, or if they really were both destroying the Vader helmet in the clip? It could be a more symbolic picture here. Anyway, it's awesome.

"The story lives forever," and the shot that appears with it in the trailer of Rey and Kylo in the DS with the light streaming behind them, is repeated everywhere. How bizarre would it be if it was like, the story lives forever, and also Rey lives past this movie, except not Kylo, and also the story of his family sort of dies with him because there's no more of them. Just, okey doke.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2580
Likes : 13258
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum