Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 4:24 pm

FAREWELL Kylo, HELLO Ben, amirite? Very Happy
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2203
Likes : 11149
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by AcrosstheStars on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 4:32 pm

@Moonlight13 EXACTLY my thought! Perfect callback to my beloved PT.

I went to the thread on reddit and read some of the comments. This user had been saying for 6 days over on the spec sub that he heals Rey, they kiss, then he “becomes one with the Force.” AKA disappears like Luke and Yoda. Changed a bit over the last few days from this happens before Palpatine dies to after. JP is saying again someone contacted him, someone new. Logic follows it could be the same person contacting both of them.

And so I go back to my original thought: How does Kylo get to Exogol? Is he even there? He can disappear because he dies, or he was never there and the Force bond cut out. That would explain no ghost.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Wesker2018
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 346
Likes : 2043
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-09
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Blood Moon on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 4:37 pm

Listened to some tracks and 22 starts a bit melancholic but ends very hopefull and 23 is very hopefull and almost intimate.  Which would build very well for my own headcanon of Rey leaving behind her found family and join Ben Solo. 

I’m totally gonna listen to the rest this coming week and hopefully some music experts will shine their lights on it.
Blood Moon
Blood Moon
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 204
Likes : 896
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-16

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by unicorn on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 4:41 pm

Hm, as @rawpower wrote, 22 seems in 2 parts. The first has the "rise" of Ben Solo at it´s end. There are these speric/angelic notes at the end of this part, when he goes to heaven, so to speak. The rise of skywalker. I don´t think any longer he survives in the flesh after hearing this track, I don´t kow.
And the title is "farewell". It´s his end on "earth" and he goes to "heaven" forever thanks to the force. Whoever find this optimistic and hopeful: to each their own.  
And in the second part you can hear this resistance motiv --> could really be the victory party of the resistance.

God, I hope I´m completely false here. I can´t watch this happy forceghost bullsh*t and Ray sitting alone in another dust hole at the end.
unicorn
unicorn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 256
Likes : 1023
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25
Localisation : Germany

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by special_cases on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 4:46 pm

@AcrosstheStars JP is playing dumb. JP didn't write it and "nobody new contacted" him with one bit of information the main source was pushing behind scenes for months. This is the same "new" which was for JP and the same "new" which was temporarily for BespinB. The same thing the source asked to invent when JP said that he has several sources. It's okay if you want to protect yourself, but the source isn't doing it anymore.

Some things from this new addition were rumoured long time ago, just weren't public. One person were pushing it. Except the kiss of course. Source decided to shift control to himself and now afraid of future kiss answer from interview. What a bunch of clowns just because of fictional ships.


Last edited by special_cases on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1902
Likes : 10353
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by AcrosstheStars on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 4:54 pm

@special_cases wrote:@AcrosstheStars JP is playing dumb. I recognize this writing style everywhere. JP didn't write it and "nobody new contacted" him with one bit of information the main source was pushing behind scenes for months. This is the same "new" which was for JP and the same "new" which was temporarily for BespinB. The same thing the source asked to invent when JP said that he has several sources. It's okay if you want to protect yourself, but the source isn't doing it anymore.

Some things from this new addition were rumoured long time ago, just weren't public. One person were pushing it. Except the kiss of course. Source decided to shift control to himself and now afraid of future kiss answer from interview. What a bunch of clowns just because of fictional ships.
@special_cases

If it’s the same person and not a new person... that’s the one that even JP was suspicious of when it came to the Imperial Tie being Ben’s ride off of Kef Bir/Endor, right? That raises a whole lot of questions.

If a person is so upset that their head cannon didn’t go the way they wanted it to that they want to intentionally mislead in order to upset others, they really need to re-evaluate their life choices. My gosh. I’ve seen junk like this over and over, but it never ceases to amaze and disappoint me.

The irony of course being if they’re scared of the JJ interview about a kiss, I bet they were scared for nothing. I don’t believe he’ll confirm anything, just talk in circles some more.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 346
Likes : 2043
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-09
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Gemini on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 4:58 pm

A New Home

Change the m to p yall

I see what you doing LF and JW


Last edited by Gemini on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3437
Likes : 13903
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:01 pm

Are JP and JW the same person? I’ve often wondered if he is playing some sort of game?

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 260
Likes : 1233
Date d'inscription : 2017-07-15

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by californiagirl on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:01 pm

I know JP's source has other sources of knowledge outside of the trailers, just that numerous people could also interpret to-be-released footage that we haven't seen yet. Prepared for the inevitable flood of leaks and fleaks alike. If certain things were deliberately left out, like the kiss, that might explain the disconnect between the earliest JP leaks where Kylo's feelings for Rey were described as love, with the Oracle and all, and then that suddenly disappeared, indeed pivoted away from that approach, later on.

TROS nominated for Costume Guild Awards. https://deadline.com/2019/12/costume-designers-guild-awards-nominations-cdga-list-of-nominees-1202805402/
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2529
Likes : 13083
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by rey09 on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:02 pm

@unicorn wrote:Hm, as @rawpower wrote, 22 seems in 2 parts. The first has the "rise" of Ben Solo at it´s end. There are these speric/angelic notes at the end of this part, when he goes to heaven, so to speak. The rise of skywalker. I don´t think any longer he survives in the flesh after hearing this track, I don´t kow.
And the title is "farewell". It´s his end on "earth" and he goes to "heaven" forever thanks to the force. Whoever find this optimistic and hopeful: to each their own.  
And in the second part you can hear this resistance motiv --> could really be the victory party of the resistance.

God, I hope I´m completely false here. I can´t watch this happy forceghost bullsh*t and Ray sitting alone in another dust hole at the end.
@unicorn

Idk we literally saw the rise of one skywalker in TLJ lol. I don't get seeing another one ascend would be anything special. And we've seen force ghosts of Anakin. Idk it's all off.

I so dearly wish the ending is Rey and Ben running off to Tatooine and I'll be hoping for that till the credits scene but it's such a sudden jump unless she does say farewell to the resistance itself? But it seems the resistance is her real fam?? After all this time? It makes noo sense.

Also apparently this is JJ's answer to the kiss

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors 0c62fd3ef94b92e3e245a6f3c1b60e1f5f2d8954

As JJ said, a fairytale, you have the prince (of alderaan) and princess (cinderella) and guess what JJ, fairytales end happily ever after for the lovers!!!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2053
Likes : 9552
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by special_cases on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:09 pm

@AcrosstheStars They decided that reshoots won't work anymore so "new" source arrived. Like the new source arrived to JW two weeks ago and then Ben's death changed again - he was healing Rey. I bet JP just said that he won't do "reshoots" update again but the source needed to write somewhere "This is the most poor Reylos will get from the movie". Now JW is licking his wounds after fiasco with Colin so the "new" source arrived to JP to give us update on how poor Reylos survive Benny's death. This reshoots idea was the most dumb idea among leakers I've ever seen. But they couldn't invent new sources every two weeks because nobody will eat this. But now it looks possible after another non-public leaker said to everybody behind scenes that there are missing things that are critical to the story.

JP never had several sources after August. These leaks never came from trailer. The source just hoped that Rey will be Kylo's half-sister until he got big chunk of important information including Rey the Senate.

@rey09 This is not the answer, that was a joke.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1902
Likes : 10353
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Gemini on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:11 pm

Ok,

The second part of farewell sounds pretty positive to me. It sounds like kylo dies and Ben rises.

The final track is not sad either, its revealing in tone and pace...I can hear this. Ive worked on and studied films for the majority of my adult life..I'm prerry confident here
Well I'm hoping. Lol.

I also dont think that last one is complete. It's the revealing part only.

A New Home

Is

A New Hope

ANH



Last edited by Gemini on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3437
Likes : 13903
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Kylo Rey on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:13 pm

@rey09 wrote:
@unicorn wrote:Hm, as @rawpower wrote, 22 seems in 2 parts. The first has the "rise" of Ben Solo at it´s end. There are these speric/angelic notes at the end of this part, when he goes to heaven, so to speak. The rise of skywalker. I don´t think any longer he survives in the flesh after hearing this track, I don´t kow.
And the title is "farewell". It´s his end on "earth" and he goes to "heaven" forever thanks to the force. Whoever find this optimistic and hopeful: to each their own.  
And in the second part you can hear this resistance motiv --> could really be the victory party of the resistance.

God, I hope I´m completely false here. I can´t watch this happy forceghost bullsh*t and Ray sitting alone in another dust hole at the end.
@unicorn

Idk we literally saw the rise of one skywalker in TLJ lol. I don't get seeing another one ascend would be anything special. And we've seen force ghosts of Anakin. Idk it's all off.

I so dearly wish the ending is Rey and Ben running off to Tatooine and I'll be hoping for that till the credits scene but it's such a sudden jump unless she does say farewell to the resistance itself? But it seems the resistance is her real fam?? After all this time? It makes noo sense.

Also apparently this is JJ's answer to the kiss

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors 0c62fd3ef94b92e3e245a6f3c1b60e1f5f2d8954
@rey09

That wasn’t JJ’s answer. The interview hasn’t been released yet. The user is just joking around.

Anyway, on Track 14 (Healing Wounds), when Rey heals Kylo after she stabs him you can hear Across the Stars (it’s not subtle!) mixed with Leia’s theme!

https://twitter.com/daisridles/status/1204531293565980674
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1693
Likes : 13553
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-24
Age : 24
Localisation : England

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Geralt_Riv on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:15 pm

Why the last track doesn't feel like it will connect well with the credits' theme?
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 570
Likes : 2218
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 27
Localisation : Poland

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by rey09 on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:16 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:
@rey09 wrote:
@unicorn wrote:Hm, as @rawpower wrote, 22 seems in 2 parts. The first has the "rise" of Ben Solo at it´s end. There are these speric/angelic notes at the end of this part, when he goes to heaven, so to speak. The rise of skywalker. I don´t think any longer he survives in the flesh after hearing this track, I don´t kow.
And the title is "farewell". It´s his end on "earth" and he goes to "heaven" forever thanks to the force. Whoever find this optimistic and hopeful: to each their own.  
And in the second part you can hear this resistance motiv --> could really be the victory party of the resistance.

God, I hope I´m completely false here. I can´t watch this happy forceghost bullsh*t and Ray sitting alone in another dust hole at the end.
@unicorn

Idk we literally saw the rise of one skywalker in TLJ lol. I don't get seeing another one ascend would be anything special. And we've seen force ghosts of Anakin. Idk it's all off.

I so dearly wish the ending is Rey and Ben running off to Tatooine and I'll be hoping for that till the credits scene but it's such a sudden jump unless she does say farewell to the resistance itself? But it seems the resistance is her real fam?? After all this time? It makes noo sense.

Also apparently this is JJ's answer to the kiss

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors 0c62fd3ef94b92e3e245a6f3c1b60e1f5f2d8954
@rey09

That wasn’t JJ’s answer. The interview hasn’t been released yet. The user is just joking around.

Anyway, on Track 14 (Healing Wounds), when Rey heals Kylo after she stabs him you can hear Across the Stars (it’s not subtle!) mixed with Leia’s theme!

https://twitter.com/daisridles/status/1204531293565980674
@Kylo Rey

That's what I was wondering timing was off but it sounds super real, like it def sounds like something JJ would say lol.

Ugh I'm trying so hard to not listen to this soundtrack lol. One thing i don't want to spoil myself with. *sigh* sad that she actually stabs him, cue all those GOT memes *rolls eyes* but hey maybe it will make for some crazy sexual tension.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2053
Likes : 9552
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Riri on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:17 pm

@Rey09 that is not JJ’s answer to the kiss question. That person was just speculating by also trying to mimick JJ.

Also Track 14 “Healing Wounds” has Across the Stars in it AND Han and Leia’s theme. I think THIS is the turning point in the movie, its when Rey is meant to stab Ben after he’s distracted (Leia’s death) and she realises the horror of her actions. The healing scene will probably be super emotional.

FYI
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors 950b5910


Last edited by Riri on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 895
Likes : 6562
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-21

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by AcrosstheStars on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:19 pm

@special_cases
So you think JP knew all along reshoots for most changes was bologna and just went along with it? I will never understand why he was so incessantly stubborn about this when the facts showed Adam could not have been there, and even if he had he looked too different. Padding in the costume to bulk him up and hair extensions wouldn’t fix his face being so thin.

@Kylo Rey Ahh! Thank you! Now I will know when to look out for that. That will make that scene more tolerable too.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 346
Likes : 2043
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-09
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Gemini on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:20 pm

@Geralt_Riv wrote:Why the last track doesn't feel like it will connect well with the credits' theme?
@Geralt_Riv
It's not complete, I dont think

I also think farewell means farewell to Kylo Ren. You seem to literally hear his theme die and Ben solos theme rise. Its positive, not like a death theme.


Last edited by Gemini on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3437
Likes : 13903
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Teo oswald on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:20 pm

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors B1dfb010
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Stock-vector-crazy-80104624

I am not a music expert, but we understand when a melody conveys hope or sadness.
I didn't listen to the soundtracks because I cry at any time.
however, hearing the opinions, reviews of articles that came out, such an ending is not contemplated for me.
we are not on the Titanic, we are in space, it is Star wars for God's sake, we try to be rational. these leaks are brainwashing fans and this is not good.
the leaks of Got came out a lot but after they stopped and those remained. here it is not so.
missing a week and still this leaks are in update .... the only thing I can do is laugh at those absurdities that I read.
until the movie comes out, I won't believe anything.
call me stubborn boy but I'm like that.
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1027
Likes : 4466
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 29
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by special_cases on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:21 pm

Oh my, Across the Stars is there! I love youI love youI love you
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1902
Likes : 10353
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by special_cases on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:28 pm

@AcrosstheStars wrote:@special_cases
So you think JP knew all along reshoots for most changes was bologna and just went along with it? I will never understand why he was so incessantly stubborn about this when the facts showed Adam could not have been there, and even if he had he looked too different. Padding in the costume to bulk him up and hair extensions wouldn’t fix his face being so thin.

@Kylo Rey Ahh! Thank you! Now I will know when to look out for that. That will make that scene more tolerable too.
@AcrosstheStars

I can't know if he did knew it or suspected or really had no idea how reshoots work. But JP can't even remember what he "wrote" in his own leaks and was surprised about Kylo's costume detail. Costume that he leaked himself. I think it was more like

Source: JP, jump!
JP: How high?

There is reason why SWLeaks got these leaks, and not JW. I don't know if some sides in this story will share what and how it happened but at least rest of us will be able openly to discuss all confirmed rumours about leakers drama.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1902
Likes : 10353
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by lauvamp on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:28 pm

I definitely hate the idea of seeing the last Skywalker dying AGAIN as a sacrifice. "Oh, this way Kylo/Ben will be accepted by the audience who hated him because of this crimes." "At least, you Reylos, got a kiss". NO WAY. And Rey alone again? come on....and it freaks me out thinking of all of that while I'm listening the soundtrack!!!! NONONONONONONONO.


Last edited by lauvamp on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 360
Likes : 1797
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-18
Localisation : Barcelona, SPAIN

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:28 pm

@Riri wrote:@Rey09 that is not JJ’s answer to the kiss question. That person was just speculating by also trying to mimick JJ.

Also Track 14 “Healing Wounds” has Across the Stars in it AND Han and Leia’s theme. I think THIS is the turning point in the movie, its when Rey is meant to stab Ben after he’s distracted (Leia’s death) and she realises the horror of her actions. The healing scene will probably be super emotional.

@Riri

Ugh. Cause of death: Rey and Ben H-beating Stretcher H-beating
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2203
Likes : 11149
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Kylo Rey on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:31 pm

Wait, I’m seeing people say it’s Leia’s theme only. I’m confused now lol.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1693
Likes : 13553
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-24
Age : 24
Localisation : England

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Teo oswald on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 5:31 pm

@rey09 wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:
@rey09 wrote:
@unicorn wrote:Hm, as @rawpower wrote, 22 seems in 2 parts. The first has the "rise" of Ben Solo at it´s end. There are these speric/angelic notes at the end of this part, when he goes to heaven, so to speak. The rise of skywalker. I don´t think any longer he survives in the flesh after hearing this track, I don´t kow.
And the title is "farewell". It´s his end on "earth" and he goes to "heaven" forever thanks to the force. Whoever find this optimistic and hopeful: to each their own.  
And in the second part you can hear this resistance motiv --> could really be the victory party of the resistance.

God, I hope I´m completely false here. I can´t watch this happy forceghost bullsh*t and Ray sitting alone in another dust hole at the end.
@unicorn

Idk we literally saw the rise of one skywalker in TLJ lol. I don't get seeing another one ascend would be anything special. And we've seen force ghosts of Anakin. Idk it's all off.

I so dearly wish the ending is Rey and Ben running off to Tatooine and I'll be hoping for that till the credits scene but it's such a sudden jump unless she does say farewell to the resistance itself? But it seems the resistance is her real fam?? After all this time? It makes noo sense.

Also apparently this is JJ's answer to the kiss

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors 0c62fd3ef94b92e3e245a6f3c1b60e1f5f2d8954
@rey09

That wasn’t JJ’s answer. The interview hasn’t been released yet. The user is just joking around.

Anyway, on Track 14 (Healing Wounds), when Rey heals Kylo after she stabs him you can hear Across the Stars (it’s not subtle!) mixed with Leia’s theme!

https://twitter.com/daisridles/status/1204531293565980674
@Kylo Rey

That's what I was wondering timing was off but it sounds super real, like it def sounds like something JJ would say lol.

Ugh I'm trying so hard to not listen to this soundtrack lol. One thing i don't want to spoil myself with. *sigh* sad that she actually stabs him, cue all those GOT memes *rolls eyes* but hey maybe it will make for some crazy sexual tension.
@rey09

hold on to the dark side, be brave !!!!
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1027
Likes : 4466
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 29
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum