Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Lily Snape on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 10:53 pm

Anyone remember this leak?  I clipped this from the internet somewhere on 8/13/19– sorry I can’t give credit.  I’m sure I got the links from a post on this forum.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Bf099810
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 0ba35f10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 B4d39110

There are 2 more, and I’ll post them next— I’ve exceeded the simultaneous uploads limit.
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Lily Snape on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 10:54 pm

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 06bae610
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 B96a0010

Those are the last two— I hope I posted them in order.
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 11:20 pm

If the new leaked ending happens, the ironic thing is that it will make both Reylos and anti-Reylos unhappy. Reylos will hate Ben dying, while the antis and the "no girly romance in muh Star Wars" crowd will hate that the kiss happens.

And forgive me if I'm wrong, but these new leaks still give no details on how Palpatine survived RotJ even though the person claims to have seen the movie? If JJ brushes this under the carpet as a story for another time, fanboys will torch his house Laughing
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 11:21 pm

Ok so I totally caved and listened to some clips XD. Wowowowow this is pure magic!!! My heart was bursting, I was screaming lol. Really havent heard this stuff ever before on SW soundtracks. Most of what I heard was pretty new with rey and kylo thrown in here and there.

Super hard to tell for me what could happen but if we assume the tracklist is by order, the one called rescue has the millenium falcon theme, I think this is where resistance comes to save rey. Also if ben dies, i'm guessing his body is still there and she takes him? Farewell I can't tell what's happening, but the last part sounds like the hurrah theme, sounds very "this is the conclusion of this entire saga" it sounds like they will show different planets and happiness in the galaxy.

I also listened to parents, wow the choral is incredible. That's going to be intense. And then the kylo fanfare I guess when he makes his entrance.

A new home is sooo interesting! What is that string instrument he uses? Like a harp? Rey is having a big moment, it really sounds like something magical is happening. I think the very last music of the movie will be the force theme, so this is buildup of another kind with that particular motif. Ugh I really need someone to do super analysis on these notes lol.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 11:25 pm

@Saracene wrote:If the new leaked ending happens, the ironic thing is that it will make both Reylos and anti-Reylos unhappy. Reylos will hate Ben dying, while the antis and the "no girly romance in muh Star Wars" crowd will hate that the kiss happens.

And forgive me if I'm wrong, but these new leaks still give no details on how Palpatine survived RotJ even though the person claims to have seen the movie? If JJ brushes this under the carpet as a story for another time, fanboys will torch his house Laughing
@Saracene
Pretty sure the answer to Palpatine being alive is simply that he isn't *really* alive. He's a half dead monster hooked up to machines and possibly surviving by draining the life force out of others. This is an answer that won't satisfy everybody, of course. It's enough for me, personally. Having him in this mostly dead existence clinging to the living world like an evil spirit seems appropriate for a dark sider. It's not really life.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 11:40 pm

@Moonlight13 wrote:They say "home is where the heart is" so maybe "A New Home" is not just about a place, I'm just saying... Ninja
@Moonlight13

Ahhhh!!! The Millenium Falcon becomes their new home (Rey, Ben and the droid children to begin with, before they add more children;))? Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 11:47 pm

@Lily Snape, that leak makes sense and even includes Klaud!!
Though, I hate vampires Palps being the space vampire makes sense also.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 11:48 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@Saracene wrote:If the new leaked ending happens, the ironic thing is that it will make both Reylos and anti-Reylos unhappy. Reylos will hate Ben dying, while the antis and the "no girly romance in muh Star Wars" crowd will hate that the kiss happens.

@Saracene
Pretty sure the answer to Palpatine being alive is simply that he isn't *really* alive. He's a half dead monster hooked up to machines and possibly surviving by draining the life force out of others. This is an answer that won't satisfy everybody, of course. It's enough for me, personally. Having him in this mostly dead existence clinging to the living world like an evil spirit seems appropriate for a dark sider. It's not really life.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I guess yes, I personally wouldn't find it satisfying at all. "Half-dead" is still alive, to me, just badly injured/incapacitated. More importantly, it doesn't explain how he got from the bottom of the shaft of the exploding Death Star to orchestrating everything from behind the scenes again.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 11:50 pm

That leak is extremely fake. It's just a mash-up of MSW stuff with someone's fanfic. I wouldn't give it any attention at this stage.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 11:57 pm

Is it just me or does a new home have repeating rhythm that sounds reminiscent of across the stars. I'm humming them and they seem to go together. But I know nothing about music lol.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by cirelle on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 12:03 am

These new leak biases are kind of funny. While I really hope Ben can survive the trilogy, if he goes out for the sake of love..well he did what his grandpa couldn't do. But you know, if JJ makes it that the end twist is Rey exchanged back half of the life force so Ben and Rey end up sharing a life... come on JJ don't make it a BE reylo!!

cirelle
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 12:32 am

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:That leak is extremely fake. It's just a mash-up of MSW stuff with someone's fanfic. I wouldn't give it any attention at this stage.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Just responding to someone asking what the various leaks were. This is an oldie. Smile
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 12:43 am

@bashfulblueeyes3 wrote:
@OrionStars wrote:So Bennie Boi has really climbed out of the pit, then sacrifices his life and dies on screen? I've waited nearly 2 months for this news. ATATCHAT said he heard that the plan is Luke resurrects Bennie Boi after he dies (like the fairy godmother resurrected the beast after he had done a good deed and redeemed himself in BATB Disney version). But JP's first version of leak insisted that Bennie Boi will remain flying in the pit for the next trilogy, so I've been wondered how can Luke resurrect Bennie Boi if he still hasn't finished flying and I don't think Luke would ever consider doing this
@Teo oswald wrote:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Giphy
@OrionStars
I totally forgot about this leak.  He had five leaks, do you remember what they were?
@bashfulblueeyes3

As far as I recall, he said Han shows up as a vision and it enrages Kylo, Leia trains Rey, Luke catches the saber, Palpy is back, Luke resurrects dead Bennie Boi.

@ZioRen wrote:
@KiraRen2015 wrote:@Saracene Personally I think both endings are terrible for the reasons you mentioned. Also I think Ben dying even though he does through a selfless act for the woman he loves still makes me feel numb, because it shows no matter how bad you screwed up, you're still gonna have to die to be fully redeemed. You can't try to live and start over. It's just horrible!
@KiraRen2015

To me the idea is just LAZY. Like, come on. I want to see the true story of redemption, of having to live with the consequences of one's actions and build a new life like a phoenix out of the ashes. There's so much to explore there, so much they can do with Kylo as a character, so much richness they can build into the world and actually have a character there to drive it rather than the ghost of a memory hanging like a fog as with Anakin. It honestly surprises me that they'd give up that chance. It's more money in their pockets! I want to see Kylo struggle, triumph, realize some things can't and won't be forgiven, realize there's so much good he can do anyways, ALL of it!

We've already had a death for redemption. When you think about it, Vader's particular death WAS his happiest ending considering how physically broken he was, constantly in pain. He got to go as a hero with his child, the true heart of his legacy, by his side forgiving him (though if I'm honest, I'd totally read some AU world where Vader survived and what happened after that).

Kylo, meanwhile, has so much left he can do and can offer. He's so young, and his life didn't ever really get to begin when you think about it. It's sad. It feels like a waste if he's really dead. I just keep thinking how much this isn't what Han and Leia would want.
@ZioRen

I think it's unfair that  Kylo will be forever young and wide in force heaven with other beautiful female force ghosts, while Rey will grow old and become a grumpy, lonely grandma on a barren desert planet. That's definitely not the kind of female fantasy I'm looking for. Therefore I don't believe it's the ultimate ending. I will wait for the third wave of leaks.
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 12:52 am

I actually read a great fanfic where Vader survived.

I keep telling myself to have faith in the writers, but I'm concerned they'll kill off Kylo purely to satisfy toxic feminists like the Mary Sue, magazine which repeatedly states the best ending for Rey is for her to end up alone because women don't need men (their beliefs, not mine).
This is Star Wars. It's a feel good fantasy. And in any case, of course women need men, just as men need women. It's a fact of life.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 1:48 am

So the Mouse uses the word "传承" (Inheritance) to describe the relationship between Kylo and Palpy.

传承 is a Chinese word pronounced "chuán chéng". It refers to the process of imparting and inheriting a certain knowledge, technique, teaching, etc. between teachers and disciples.  (Wiki's explanation)

I'm confused, when and how did Kylo become Palpy's apprentice? I thought his teacher was Snoke. What does Kylo inherit from Palpy? scratch

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 RYbxq73
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 9a5ivrn

Last edited by OrionStars on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 2:11 am; edited 2 times in total
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 2:03 am

“A New Home” does not sound like it would be played over the Tattooine scene. The music sounds more like an epilogue, also JJ did say the last scene was a sequence, right?

The music starts off like a lullaby, like Baby Yoda’s theme when he uses the Force. It also doesn’t make sense why Rey would want to settle in Tatooine.

I mean its not the complete score, so there could be another scene after the saber burial!

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyloSpanishFan on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 2:12 am

Hmmmm the new leaks change almost everything, they give a lot more sense to the story.
I am not happy with the idea of Ben's death, but I can live with that and it depends of the execution. Having watched a lot of anime for years, I can see this type of ending something akin to Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann or Final Fantasy VII (if you believe in the CloudxAerith pairing). Heck, even Edward Scissorhands and it's not from Japan. And I LOVE all those titles.

ReyloSpanishFan
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 2:32 am

https://twitter.com/xtrillasudurix/status/1204661911310094336

For TROS promo Kylo's Japanese Seiyuu says the phrases "It's not too late" and "Let's go home together."

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 2:39 am

I'm watching live Japan and the second thing that JJ said about movie was that it's romantic.

Daisy looks like DarkRey but bride version, in white

Kathy looks sexy

Oscar is killing it, looks like he is flirting with all interviewers and translators lol

John has the best fashion, he looks like cool villain
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 3:28 am

@OrionStars The Sith troopers and Sith fleet maybe? We did have those costume descriptions saying they were loyal to Kylo, which made no sense. Palpatine could give them to him, and then they turn on him (they are the 105th after all).

@Lovely_Rose wrote:https://twitter.com/xtrillasudurix/status/1204661911310094336

For TROS promo Kylo's Japanese Seiyuu says the phrases "It's not too late" and "Let's go home together."
@Lovely_Rose  Shocked I’m trying to think of any scene leaks where that dialogue makes sense, and I’m coming up empty unless it connects to “A New Home” on Tatooine. I don’t think he would say this in reference to taking her to Palpatine. 

Only other explanation I can think of that’s not even in a leak is he realizes he’s in over his head at some point with Palpatine and suggests they run away together.

ETA: Looks like this was a false alarm. The actor did voice clips for dialogue lines from the ST for a variety of characters, and this was attributed to Han in TFA. Rats. Laughing

https://mobile.twitter.com/xtrillasudurix/status/1204691314207363073
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 3:41 am

I certainly don't think he dies. Nor am I convinced these leaks are complete. Nor am I convinced the sound tracks are complete or indicating death of Ben Solo and Rey being alone.

I may be in painful denial at this point but.

My own personal calculations of the marketing, film elements from TFA and the fact that things about the film have been very, successfully hidden AKA Pryde, KoR and Kylo adventures? No one knew Pryde was "in the bit in the end" as REG says.

I feel that it makes no narrative or symbolic sense in regards to the Original Trilogy and the Prequel Trilogy for Rey Palpatine, Nobody Skywalker to be on her own on Tatooine alone and Ben, the last Skywalker dead in the ground. Her starting alone and then  living alone again means absolutely nothing to the saga as a whole or even her story as  a whole? Both of which they are supposed to be tying up. It also suggests her story goes, nowhere. Start alone, end alone. But she gets a cool name? That name is supposed to be her "belonging?" and family she is seeking? Naw.

Rey Random taking the Skywalker name and living alone and Kylo gone..Maybe. This could work but is incredibly lack luster for the end of a saga. This is what Daisy and JJ seem to be getting at though, unfortunately. Rey "don't need no man" Random takes the name Skywalker.

Rey Palpatine living alone on Tatooine and ben dead in the ground, that means nothing overall to her story or the saga.

IMO, She is on Tatooine watching over her Skywalker, healing and cultivating him into the hero he is meant to be in the end as we see the symbolic Twin Suns. Just my wild guess.

The D23 trailer is supposed to embody the saga. Does any of it indicate that she is a Palpatine/Nobody/Skywalker taking the skywalker name and living alone in the end? Especially the opening three shots of the trailer..  ANH is the movie that JJ is inspired by the most  and when asked what one to watch before TROS, that's the one he picks.

Does that movie, in any sense, indicate Ben Solo dying because of Palpatine. The image they have used to represent TROS on the posters and all main marketing material is something which has symbolic and thematic meaning to certain characters and themes in ANH. The thing on the posters for TROS does not have symbolic or thematic meaning to anything in ESB, ROTJ, TPM, AOTC, ROTS, TFA or TLJ. It is only linked to something that happens very specifically with several characters in ANH.

Last edited by Gemini on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 4:43 am; edited 6 times in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 4:17 am

Inclined to believe you, Gemini, and frankly although I love Reylo my real concern is Kylo - I want him alive. Even if he isn't with Rey at the end, his character's story can live on in books and comics. I'd happily subscribe to an ongoing Kylo Ren comic book series, especially if the art is as good as the recent ones, while frankly the continuing adventures of the 'Trio' leave me completely cold.

If we do get Reylo one thing I've always thought is that because of whatever he's done and been through, Kylo will never be entirely Ben Solo - too many emotional scars. And if Rey sees herself as a 'dark' version, maybe she'll be more inclined to accept him for what he is, not some starry eyed vision of him.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 4:22 am

@motherofpearl1

No one needs to believe me lol. Im just stating what im about 70% confident in. Just gathering al my final thoughts together as well about everything.

Last edited by Gemini on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 4:32 am

when we talk about destiny, we talk about the future, not about something that will happen tomorrow. If I am wrong then the speech I will make is worth nothing.
If JJ said that their destinies are intertwined, I expect something in the future.
If our Ben dies, Rey's fate remains unknown.
when people say certain things like intertwined destinies they have to explain what they refer to because every word has its weight.
if Ben dies the "intertwined destiny" has nothing to do with it.
the balance of so many is spoken in this last episode is not there, because one cannot live with only the light. there must be both. Since Ben is both to me it is good that he is classified as "dark side of the force" and that the relationship with Rey is "complicated", but if they eliminate Ben just because they want Rey to be the heroine he does not justify everything he does is said in previous films.It was JJ who started it all, so he can't cancel it all. he Must give a homogeneous continuity. And even if there are people who hate Kylo and hate Reylo, they will make a reason for it since there is already since episode 7 whether they like it or not.
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 4:46 am

@cirelle wrote:These new leak biases are kind of funny. While I really hope Ben can survive the trilogy, if he goes out for the sake of love..well he did what his grandpa couldn't do. But you know, if JJ makes it that the end twist is Rey exchanged back half of the life force so Ben and Rey end up sharing a life... come on JJ don't make it a BE reylo!!
@cirelle

you said something very interesting.
Rey dies and Ben gives her his strength and he dies. Rey lives and with the help of the ghosts of the force defeats Palpatine.
Now I don't know how much strength Ben gave to Rey but she could :
1) ask for help from the ghosts of force
2) transmit a minimum quantity to bring it to life.
if you notice these two things there are not in the leaks ... why?
it's a logical thing to do. Rey would never go alone without Ben. He came for her, they fought together and Rey leaves?
Luke took his father before the death star exploded. I don't believe in these leaks, there's more.

If Ben brings Rey to life and he dies, Rey can give him that little strength. so both live thanks to that bond. this is star wars, not a colossal forcing contained in the leaks.!!!
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum