Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Gemini on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:45 pm

Surely she would confirm Rey Palp right? The leaks have "spoiled this" already

She would also confirm Ben dead right? Again it's not spoiling what's already there for us.

Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Saracene on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:46 pm

Rey goes from a strong independent self-sufficient woman on a crappy desert planet... to a strong independent self-sufficient woman on a crappy desert planet! Only now with a lightsaber and a cool last name. Whooooo what an arc. Yeah sure stick Rey on Tatooine, the place Luke couldn't wait to get out from.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:48 pm

Why is it that everybody who gets access to leaks these days is an extremist of some kind? First sources leaving stuff out on purpose, now an intense Kylo stan screeching about leakers "lying" just because the (always lore heavy) visual dictionary has more details than the leaks. Ugh!

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Caretaker

@Gemini
Neither of those details is likely to be in the Visual Dictionary.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:48 pm

@Gemini wrote:Surely she would confirm Rey Palp right? The leaks have "spoiled this" already

She would also confirm Ben dead right? Again it's not spoiling what's already there for us.

@Gemini

This person didn't watch the movie. Her friend just got Visual Dictionary.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:48 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:
@rey09 wrote:
@AcrosstheStars wrote:Also a track called “Reunion.” Han and Kylo? Or? Looks like you can listen to it all if you choose!

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/eb6kxg/leaked_the_rise_of_skywalker_ost_track_names/
@AcrosstheStars

I tried listening but it only leads to youtube video for a track from another movie JW did AI. Am I doing something wrong?
@rey09

That’s because you can’t listen to them. Just track titles and they’re out of order.
@Kylo Rey

Ah ok.

So when is the premiere exactly? I'm trying to figure out at what time in LA the movie will be over lol.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:49 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Why is it that everybody who gets access to leaks these days is an extremist of some kind? First sources leaving stuff out on purpose, now an intense Kylo stan screeching about leakers "lying" just because the (always lore heavy) visual dictionary has more details than the leaks. Ugh!

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Caretaker

@Gemini
Neither of those details is likely to be in the Visual Dictionary.
@FrolickingFizzgig

It’s driving me f****ing nuts!
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:49 pm

@rey09 It starts 8 PM. The Reylo Lady from Twitter who won a ticket said that she will try to post something close to 11 PM
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:50 pm

@Saracene

Aight, I'm going to bed

I'm gonna say it now.

I dont think the major things JP has said is matching up with what the book says.

I'll also say. Theres no reason for rey palpatine to end up on tatooine alone, even if she takes the Skywalker name

Theres no reason for rey random to end up there alone.

There has to be a real Skywalker there that she is watching over..just my opinion. That bookends the saga perfectly.

Holding onto my only hope lol.

Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:51 pm

@rey09 wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:
@rey09 wrote:
@AcrosstheStars wrote:Also a track called “Reunion.” Han and Kylo? Or? Looks like you can listen to it all if you choose!

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/eb6kxg/leaked_the_rise_of_skywalker_ost_track_names/
@AcrosstheStars

I tried listening but it only leads to youtube video for a track from another movie JW did AI. Am I doing something wrong?
@rey09

That’s because you can’t listen to them. Just track titles and they’re out of order.
@Kylo Rey

Ah ok.

So when is the premiere exactly? I'm trying to figure out at what time in LA the movie will be over lol.
@rey09

It's tomorrow ~6pm California time. So, reveals from people on social media, that are not official reviewers that are there, such as contest winners, will be 9pmish. The official reviewers have to wait until 10pm with their social media reactions.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:54 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:
@rey09 wrote:

@AcrosstheStars

@rey09

@Kylo Rey

Rats! I’m sorry for the false hope of new tracks to listen to! The way the reddit thread talked, I thought you could listen to them. I’ve never even heard of Shazam.  Embarassed
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:55 pm

Double post thanks to my phone. I’m so sorry!

Last edited by AcrosstheStars on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:56 pm

@FrolickingFizzGig

This visual dictionary is the final one. No need to be secretive and vague with Reys identity or Ben's fate in that one? There will be no more secrets to be hidden with that book. Just my guess that some major things have not matched up with the leaks.

Just my final clutch at hope.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:58 pm

@Gemini wrote:@FrolickingFizzGig

This visual dictionary is the final one. No need to be secretive and vague with Reys identity or Ben's fate in that one. There will be no more secrets to be hidden with that book.
@Gemini
I can potentially see Rey Palpatine being described (and even a suggestion of Rey taking the Skywalker last name) even though Rey Random was not outlined in TLJ's Visual Dictionary, but I would be really surprised if the book spoiled Ben's fate. None of the books have ever gone into detail about critical film spoilers like deaths, not Han's, Luke's, Snoke's, etc.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:03 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

This visual dictionary is the final one. No need to be secretive and vague with Reys identity or Ben's fate in that one. There will be no more secrets to be hidden with that book.
@Gemini
I can potentially see Rey Palpatine being described (and even a suggestion of Rey taking the Skywalker last name) even though Rey Random was not outlined in TLJ's Visual Dictionary, but I would be really surprised if the book spoiled Ben's fate. None of the books have ever gone into detail about critical film spoilers like deaths, not Han's, Luke's, Snoke's, etc.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Where is Rey Palpatine described?

I just see a hint of rey being messed with like Kylo was by palpatine, the great manipulator and liar who takes a persons weakness and lies about it.

Reys parents track has become The Force Is With You

That's quite a big potential hint, not pointing at Random.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:05 pm

@Gemini wrote:

@Gemini
@FrolickingFizzgig

Where is Rey Palpatine described?

I just see a hint of rey being messed with like Kylo was by palpatine, the great manipulator and liar who takes a persons weakness and lies about it.

Reys parents track has become The Force Is With You

That's quite a big potential hint, not pointing at Random.
@Gemini
No, I said I could see it potentially being described, as in it wouldn't surprise me too much if it were outlined in the book. Nothing about that has been shared as far as I can tell.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:05 pm

Ugh, yeah, 4chan's got nothing this time. Last time it was a bookstore employee who I don't think was really in Star Wars fandom who leaked the visual dictionary by posting pictures of full pages. Looks like sadboykylo's all we got for now.

Oh well, just one day more.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:06 pm

@Gemini wrote:Surely she would confirm Rey Palp right? The leaks have "spoiled this" already

@Gemini

jedi paxis said that dyad concept was taken out of the movie because Rey's lineage and Ben's lineage was an explanation enough

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:08 pm

@ZioRen wrote:Ugh, yeah, 4chan's got nothing this time. Last time it was a bookstore employee who I don't think was really in Star Wars fandom who leaked the visual dictionary by posting pictures of full pages. Looks like sadboykylo's all we got for now.

Oh well, just one day more.
@ZioRen
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Tumblr_p5i7swJUzX1rfco8go4_500
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:08 pm

@Gemini

“Seeing Sights” and “Rescue” became “The Force is With You”. As of now, the “Parents” track is MIA entirely.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:08 pm

@Mila95 wrote:That's kinda sad, I always figured Rey would want to live somewhere green and beautiful. Mostly cause TFA made sure to show how impressed she was seeing green and forests on Takodana. I feel bad for her, Tatooine is so ugly imo and Luke was so bored lol
@Mila95
Hey, she can: shoot Womprats and carve them up for dinner with her yellow lightsaber, take her speeder across the sands, become a peaceful farmer and eat a lot of mushrooms, spend her weekends at the tavern in Mos Eisley, etc.
@FrolickingFizzgig
She can go to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:09 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig

Oh I see.

My mistake. I wish this person would just leak the whole book

I'm done with the rollercoaster as well.

So what time is the premiere in UK time, I wonder?

Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:12 pm

@AcrosstheStars wrote:@Gemini

“Seeing Sights” and “Rescue” became “The Force is With You”. As of now, the “Parents” track is MIA entirely.
@AcrosstheStars
Even more interesting because I suspect/guessed that was a vision "seeing sights" it also sounds like music following a story.  Which now, seeing sights  seems to coincide with a revelation shot where Rey stares at the Audience whilst the famous words "The Force will be with you always" is said...possibly, all linked.

Rescue sounds like the moment kylo runs back to rey, with his "Key to the saga?" I swear I heard the falcon theme in there... but I don't have a musical ear there.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:23 pm

@Gemini wrote:

@AcrosstheStars
Even more interesting because I suspect/guessed that was a vision "seeing sights" it also sounds like music following a story.  Which now, seeing sights  seems to coincide with a revelation shot where Rey stares at the Audience whilst the famous words "The Force will be with you always" is said...possibly, all linked.

Rescue sounds like the moment kylo runs back to rey, with his "Key to the saga?" I swear I heard the falcon theme in there... but I don't have a musical ear there.
@Gemini

The falcon theme is def there, that's why I thought rescue scene was going to depict Finn and co picking rey up after the climax.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:26 pm

@rey09 wrote:
@Gemini wrote:

@AcrosstheStars

@Gemini

The falcon theme is def there, that's why I thought rescue scene was going to depict Finn and co picking rey up after the climax.
@rey09

It couldn’t be that anyway though, because Rescue comes before Farewell, which is the climax.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:27 pm

@rey09 wrote:
@Gemini wrote:

@AcrosstheStars

@Gemini

The falcon theme is def there,  that's why I thought rescue scene was going to depict Finn and co picking rey up after the climax.
@rey09

That's what I thought too, until I remembered that the Falcon also resembles Ben Solo? That boy trying to get back to her with whatever the hell he has?

But it could be cutting to them in the falcon, literally as well making a rescue attempt.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum