Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 8 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by giaciak2 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:29 am

@Gemini wrote:@spacebaby45678

The Sith that means Sith that then doesnt mean Sith, Sith.
@"Gemelli"

If I remember well, the Son in Clone Wars told Anakin that the Dark side contained more power than just Sith. Sit is the corrupt version of Dark Side. The dark side - if in balance - could be compared to strength, defense, power, virility ... But take this with pliers, it's a memory I have of Clone Wars
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 8 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by motherofpearl1 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:29 am

I remember way back one leak said Kylo dies saving Rey then is brought back to life by the Force ghosts.
I can accept this.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:32 am

@motherofpearl1 wrote:I remember way back one leak said Kylo dies saving Rey then is brought back to life by the Force ghosts.
I can accept this.
@motherofpearl1

OMG!

This is my only hope!

Me preparing circle prayer for Reylo Happy end - in this last hours... Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 8 S_agat10
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:37 am

@special_cases wrote:Absolutely all posts with Visual Dictionary are on the sub. The only ones that were removed are Jessica's comments that JP is a liar and then clarification that "there are things in VD missed from the leaks". Yes, Visual Dictionary always includes lore and details that are not included in the movie.

Here's the thing: Jessica has VD scans since Thursday. She and her friends were celebrating that leaks are fake because of ... Mustafar. Either they don't know how VD works or refuse to understand the difference between contradictions and missing information. If there is a contradiction, why you didn't post it? 4chan is accessible for everybody...

Thanks God, the leaks war will be over today.
@special_cases

I bloody hope so!

I do worry because they may be forced to sign a waiver to stay silent until the 20th.

However, if that's the case, I am hoping they will be able to confirm the leaks or at least say Reylo is a go with a cryptic tweet or something.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:43 am

@Gemini I hope she will post at least cryptic tweet as a positive/negative sign for Reylo and Ben's fate. I don't think she knows leaks that much but she said that she will post answers to all fundamental questions in the movie.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:56 am

@nana7marie wrote:
@Piper Maru wrote:Even if the movie sucks, this press cycle/spoilers hunt has been hilarious. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen in any fandom. So cheers to that Laughing
@Piper Maru

LMAO true - and apparently JediPaxis is deleting the posts about the Visual Dictionary spoilers that highlight where he was wrong. What a playground! lol! lol!

Btw. have seen that on Twitter:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 8 53ae4c10
Spot on ROFL
@nana7marie

That moment when you realize that the leak wars have generated more hype than star wars itself. lol!
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:05 am

I remember Ashgate.
Ah....the good old days.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:07 am

I remember that one of the first tweets about TLJ was that Adam is a beefcake lol
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:09 am

@motherofpearl1 wrote:I remember Ashgate.
Ah....the good old days.
@motherofpearl1

That still cracks me up every time. I remember at the time and I was like....huh? what? huh? Neutral

Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:31 am

@SkyStar wrote:I remember that one of the first tweets about TLJ was that Adam is a beefcake lol
@SkyStar

Lol, oh yeah. Couldn’t believe what I was reading. Good memories. Been reminiscing a lot about these movies the last few days. Just wanna say, that even if Ben dies, I wouldn’t trade my time in this fandom for anything. The Reylo community has been one of the most intelligent, fun, kind and hilarious fandoms I’ve ever been in, especially within the scope of the toxicity of the wider Star Wars fandom. And even in this scenario, canon Reylo still happens. We were right about everything, even if it might be a hollow victory. Just imagine wasting 4 years of your life frothing at the mouth at the very idea of Bendemption & Reylo, couldn’t be us!

Last edited by Kylo Rey on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:36 am

I remember there were few Twitter reviews that made it clear that Reylo in REAL and ReySkys were in so deep denial that they were speculating about these people being Disney's shills trying to protect *real* spoilers - Rey being Luke's baby gurl 😂😂😂 One of the main Reyskys attacked Pawn and posted 5 times on original board that PAWN IS A LIAR to the point that they closed thread for few hours.

I'm glad that we have now Reylo on premiere because I'm sick of all ambiguity or when a person who leaks a movie really don't care about SW. That's bad karma with big leakers, there are a lot of leakers that simply don't care about movies they leak and they miss so much context.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:39 am

@special_cases wrote:I remember there were few Twitter reviews that made it clear that Reylo in REAL and ReySkys were in so deep denial that they were speculating about these people being Disney's shills trying to protect *real* spoilers - Rey being Luke's baby gurl 😂😂😂 One of the main Reyskys attacked Pawn and posted 5 times on original board that PAWN IS A LIAR to the point that they closed thread for few hours.

I'm glad that we have now Reylo on premiere because I'm sick of all ambiguity or when a person who leaks a movie really don't care about SW. That's bad karma with big leakers, there are a lot of leakers that simply don't care about movies they leak and they miss so much context.
@special_cases
Yep, no matter what happens we're not going to have to worry about ThePawn's horrible descriptions of TROS thanks to that Reylo winning a ticket to the premiere. I would count that a blessing because good lord was Pawn's summary of TLJ awful. Nothing made sense, the film was edgier than a razor and he edited Kylo and Rey's connection/relationship out of the film entirely.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:41 am

@FrolickingFizzgig

Pawn's description of Reylo:

They talked in the movie.

😂😂😂
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadeus on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:42 am

@special_cases wrote:@FrolickingFizzgig

😂😂😂
@special_cases

S/He's not wrong Razz
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:45 am

😂😂😂
@special_cases

He thought they were brother and sister. HOW
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:54 am

@Kylo Rey wrote:

😂😂😂
@special_cases

@Kylo Rey

He changed his opinion in the morning 😂😂😂 And said they can do Rey/Kylo or Rey/Finn romance in IX. But he did said that there is NO ROMANCE. Like, okay, you miss Reylo, but what about Finn and Rose?
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:59 am

@special_cases wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:

😂😂😂
@special_cases

@Kylo Rey

He changed his opinion in the morning 😂😂😂 And said they can do Rey/Kylo or Rey/Finn romance in IX. But he did said that there is NO ROMANCE. Like, okay, you miss Reylo, but what about Finn and Rose?
@special_cases

I will never understand how some people genuinely thought they were brother and sister. This stems back form the earliest days of TFA.

like.....I never even got a snifter of that. If it was the case it would have been suggested in the visuals or subtext or themes...but nope. There is nothing.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:03 am

Gotta say, I love Pablo's VD descriptions and how they can be summarized with "Kylo is terrible at his job, he cares more about subjugating people who make fun of him because he lost to Jedi Master Luke than he does much else, nobody he works with trusts him but that's fine because he couldn't care less what they think anyway."
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:04 am

Here is the link in case someone wants to revisit hm "good" memories or to know how it looked then

https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/the-last-jedi-screening-warning-spoilers.284810/page-14
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:05 am

Edit: deleted.

Last edited by Kylo Rey on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 10:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:07 am

Oh my, thanks God, no matter what we will at least get a kiss!
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:11 am

Edit: deleted.

Last edited by Kylo Rey on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:16 am

@special_cases wrote:What posts did he delete about VD that highlight that "the leaks were wrong"?
@special_cases
I don’t know - I’ve only seen it mentioned on Twitter and when people asked for clarification, they were referred to @sadboykylo account but she’s gone private and since I haven’t been following her, I can’t look it up. However:
@special_cases wrote:Absolutely all posts with Visual Dictionary are on the sub. The only ones that were removed are Jessica's comments that JP is a liar and then clarification that "there are things in VD missed from the leaks". Yes, Visual Dictionary always includes lore and details that are not included in the movie.

Here's the thing: Jessica has VD scans since Thursday. She and her friends were celebrating that leaks are fake because of ... Mustafar. Either they don't know how VD works or refuse to understand the difference between contradictions and missing information. If there is a contradiction, why you didn't post it? 4chan is accessible for everybody...
since you’ve already went through reddit, it’s probably that.
Re: the bold, looking at all these tweets, not just the recent ones, I have a feeling some people think the leaks can be called legit only when they match 100% what’s in the film (the plot and the characterisation) and while omissions are acceptable, contradictions aren’t. I understand that cos I used to be way more demanding of the leakers too but this case made me re-think my stance. JediPaxis leak looked ridiculous at the very beginning, sure he’s biased but still, and combined with his arrogant attitude as well as open contempt for Reylo a lot of people dismissed him. The trailer and TV spots confirmed his stuff, though, and gave more correct context, especially that he keeps ‘updating’ - there’s no way I could call him fake now. I even started to appreciate/like some aspects of the film if it goes as presented, but of course I despise the ending. So I guess people who still call him fake might have a similar approach to the one I used to have.

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Gotta say, I love Pablo's VD descriptions and how they can be summarized with "Kylo is terrible at his job, he cares more about subjugating people who make fun of him because he lost to Jedi Master Luke than he does much else, nobody he works with trusts him but that's fine because he couldn't care less what they think anyway."
@FrolickingFizzgig
LMAO, true, he’s so petty!  lol!

@Kylo Rey wrote:Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 8 8dce8e10

Not revealing who told me, but I was also told about this. The kiss was written into the sheet music. The person who found out has no reason to lie btw, and are absolutely not the type to make things up. Supposedly at the time the piece was called “Rey and Ren.” So John Williams did write a romantic theme for them.
@Kylo Rey
I’m legit crying right now, I have tears in my eyes! 😭😍
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:16 am

@Kylo Rey wrote:Yeah apparently they kiss, then hold and touch each other, then kiss again (not sure, or just one kiss while they’re holding and touching each other). Also wondering what that music is, because the only part of the music that sounds really romantic to me is the second half of Farewell.
@Kylo Rey

So if Ben does die, I hope not (and I hope not (I hope not, not, notEpisode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 8 Images12
), at this point I expect Rey to be pregnant ...
I've never forgotten Adam's service in Ireland ...
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:18 am

The only detail that was, IMO, truly debunked by the VD was the whole "kidnapped children" addition in JP's leaks that always felt a bit confusing and off. Supposedly the Sith Troopers and warships are already manufactured and have been waiting in the Unknown Regions for decades. The Troopers are likely clones.

I also find it hard to believe that every mention of the "Dyad" was scrubbed from the movie if it made it into the VD. The VD isn't the back of a toy box that nobody cares about when it comes to reshoots. I feel they would have fixed it if it truly wasn't in the film at all. How big or important it will be is up for grabs, but I'm willing to bet there's still some implication that it's a thing.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum