Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 10 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:27 am

@rawpowah wrote:It sucks that it's a tragic love story. Oh well, there's no going back on that.
@rawpowah

C'mon, let's have 1% hope that it isn't. We will know in 15-18 hours for sure. I still have ridiculous hope that JJ finally fulfilled his reputation of Master of Spoilers and Disney planned most of the leaks. Yes, I know, highly unlikely, but everything happens for the first time... once.

Last edited by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 10 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Gemini on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:28 am

May I ask, why is everyone so 100% certain the leaks are now legit in terms of Kylo dying? What happened, where was the confirmation?

Did I miss?
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:31 am

@Gemini wrote:May I ask, why is everyone so 100% certain the leaks are now legit in terms of Kylo dying? What happened, where was the confirmation?

Did I miss?
@Gemini

Just a combination of things, especially after Reyloismine and member of BO theory confirmed JP leaks partly. As we didn't get any big contradictions... Interviews are too messy and hard to relay on, and some of them even point out to not really fairytale happy ending.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:34 am

@AcrosstheStars wrote:Here’s all the ones they’ve posted so far:

FYC Track 1: was “Prologue”; now two tracks, “Fanfare and Prologue” and “Journey to Exegol”
FYC Tracks 2-5: NOT included
FYC Track 6: was “To Kijimi”; now “We Go Together”
FYC Track 7 & 8: “Fleeing from Kijimi” and “Hallway Shooting” were combined; now called “Fleeing from Kijimi”
FYC Track 9: “Hard to Get Rid Of” is NOT included
FYC Track 10: still “Join Me”
FYC Track 11 & 12: “The Old Death Star” and “Off the Waterfront” were combined; now called “The Old Death Star”
FYC Track 13 & 14: “Final Saber Duel” and Healing Wounds” were combined; now called “Final Saber Duel”
FYC Track 15: “Advice” is NOT included
FYC Track 16: still “Battle of the Resistance”
FYC Track 17: still “Approaching the Throne”
FYC Track 18: “Parents” is NOT included 
FYC Track 19: “Coming Together” is NOT included
FYC Track 20 & 21: “Seeing Sights” and “Rescue” were combined; now “The Force Is With You”
FYC Track 22: still “Farewell”
FYC Track 23: still “A New Home”

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/eb52rt/first_ost_track_name_leak_via_shazam_journey_to/?sort=confidence

I’m really hung up on “Seeing Sights.” Did they change the title because it was originally supposed to be Force ghosts showing up and it was switched to voices, or are they trying to hide their appearance? Hmm.

"Fanfare and Prologue" seems like a weird track title. Since when do SW films have a prologue? Does it come before the opening crawl or after and is it followed by a time jump? Also, only the OT soundtracks included the (Fox) Fanfare, the PT and ST soundtracks started with the SW Main Title, so it's weird that the TROS Soundtrack goes back to including a Fanfare (and is it the Disney fanfare, Fox fanfare or something new?).
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:37 am

just watched TFA...

Han to Ben

Come home...

Ben

It's too late

Ben in TROS

It's not too late.. let's go home... mmmm ?
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:37 am

@special_cases wrote:
@Gemini wrote:May I ask, why is everyone so 100% certain the leaks are now legit in terms of Kylo dying? What happened, where was the confirmation?

Did I miss?
@Gemini

Just a combination of things, especially after Reyloismine and member of BO theory confirmed JP leaks partly. As we didn't get any big contradictions... Interviews are too messy and hard to relay on, and some of them even point out to not really fairytale happy ending.
@special_cases

Ah I see.

I'm just going with my eyes and gut and what they have now even put on  the Blu Ray case. I will hold on to hope right until the actual solid stuff drops tonight. My eyes and gut instinct may be wrong but it just isn't making sense to me. Several elements do not make sense to the saga when this is supposed to be tying the saga up neatly.

Rey being alone on Tatooine..is one of them..huge flag that the ending is not accurate. There's no need for her to be there.

There are things that no one knew in the leaks like Pryde being there. That's got to be major?

Nothing the leaks say, nothing reyloismine is saying matches what LF marketing is officially putting out. Right up to the images on the novel and blu ray cover for this movie. I personally think, whatever that poster was trying to say is set in stone.

LF allowed burger king to put these leaks out..like they used trademarks and leaked the movie? come on this has to be controlled.

Last edited by Gemini on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:41 am

One thing I've done is cancel my pre order of the Art book, but not just because I wanted it at Christmas - if Kylo dies I doubt if I'll want it at all.
I really hope you're right, Gemini.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:42 am

@OrionStars wrote:
@rawpowah wrote:It sucks that it's a tragic love story. Oh well, there's no going back on that.
@rawpowah

Yup, 3 generations of tragic love stories, or maybe third time's a charm?
@OrionStars

I'm really tired of tragic romances. It seems like such a trend nowadays to resort to them. As if having a romance that ends well is not compelling storytelling, or somehow diminishes the heroine. Yawn.

And really if you're going to undo the happy ending in the OT, at least deliver something that justifies the decision. It all seems like it falls apart in the final minutes.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:44 am

@OrionStars wrote:
@rawpowah

@OrionStars

If Rey broke the curse, and there was an happy ending, they would find me dancing in San Pietro (Rome) and it won't be because Christmas is coming ...
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:50 am

@Saracene wrote:I wonder if Dark Rey vision is actually something that Kylo sees, and it utterly repels him and he realises that it’s not what he wants Rey to turn into at all?
@Saracene

Yes, I always thought that it would be Kylo seeing the vision.

Anyway, thanks the Maker, they have an indisputable kiss [or kisses, YAY!]. Thank you for your update @Kylo Rey.
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:51 am

@Forsythia

Why a Prologue?

its probably to do with his adventures in Mustafar with the KoR...I just want a confirmation now, I don't want to keep making guesses LOL

Last edited by Gemini on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 10:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:51 am

It's all boiling down to "Rey is a strong woman who does not need a man."
Where's this coming from? Leia is a strong character, but she still loved and needed Han - and vice versa. It was Leia that made him stay with the rebellion instead of paying off his debt to Jabba.
This isn't showing Rey as a strong woman, it's showing her as some kind of inhuman symbol.
And a not very relatable one at that.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:56 am

@OrionStars wrote:
@nana7marie wrote:
@Piper Maru wrote:Even if the movie sucks, this press cycle/spoilers hunt has been hilarious. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen in any fandom. So cheers to that Laughing
@Piper Maru

LMAO true - and apparently JediPaxis is deleting the posts about the Visual Dictionary spoilers that highlight where he was wrong. What a playground! lol! lol!

Btw. have seen that on Twitter:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 10 53ae4c10
Spot on ROFL
@nana7marie

That moment when you realize that the leak wars have generated more hype than star wars itself. lol!
@OrionStars

I KNOW! I've never seen it before, the leaks made their way into a TV commercial! These leaks are strong with the Force. lol!
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:57 am

@rawpowah wrote:
@OrionStars wrote:
@rawpowah

@OrionStars

I'm really tired of tragic romances. It seems like such a trend nowadays to resort to them. As if having a romance that ends well is not compelling storytelling, or somehow diminishes the heroine. Yawn.

And really if you're going to undo the happy ending in the OT, at least deliver something that justifies the decision. It all seems like it falls apart in the final minutes.
@rawpowah

I'm waiting from TLJ to buy Star Wars brand ...
Everything will depend if Ben will survive or not.
At this point only Reylo will not be enough.
If they wanted to kill Ben Solo they could paint Kylo as Hux and we all would have hoped for Rey to fall in love with Finn or Poe, even Chewe.

But if it ends like the Leaks, I expect fandom in revolt.

In my opinion the antis are less than Reylos ... because romance, if written well, also appeals to normal men.

I forced my husband to see Your Name (it is an anime) and I saw him crying in the end. It is a romantic tale with a happy ending written by a very sensitive man. In the end, my husband thanked me, said he didn't believe anime were so beautiful.

The same will happen for Reylo. Everyone loved the romantic dynamics of Leia and Han, or Revan and Bastila ...
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:58 am

@special_cases

Hmm, but Reyloismine only confirmed Rey Skywalker (which isn't a big surprise because I know JJ would do it) and swore that she still didn't know anything about Kylo's fate because her source refused to answer. I still don't understand why her source chose to do that.
Meanwhile, the BOT mods said they heard that the positive part of TROS is the film has non-stop fights and a lot of explosions, it sounds like a Micheal Bay movie but at least the war part is still on point, I suppose

@giaciak2 That's my wish too, we can only pray.  Sad

@rawpowah  @motherofpearl1  I believe you guys already know the answer to all this mess. I mean, even you @motherofpearl1  already pointed out that KK has pushed her toxic F propaganda "the force is F" for years even though the force absolutely has no gender.  lol!
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 10:06 am

@OrionStars Yeah, but if Reyloismine source saw Rey Skywalker literally in the movie and this was previously in the leaks... Makes JP's source totally legit.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 10:08 am

@special_cases wrote:@OrionStars Yeah, but if Reyloismine source saw Rey Skywalker literally in the movie and this was previously in the leaks... Makes JP's source totally legit.
@special_cases

Did she claim to actually have seen the movie?

I heard no one had even seen it, not even the LF staff (apart from the cast) etc..Why would she see it above any of them?

Forgive me, I may be a bit out of the loop with who she actually is?

Burger king also partially confirmed the leaks as well. Like officially...why would they do this?

Last edited by Gemini on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 10:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 10:10 am

@special_cases wrote:@OrionStars Yeah, but if Reyloismine source saw Rey Skywalker literally in the movie and this was previously in the leaks... Makes JP's source totally legit.
@special_cases

I'm still doubting this tbh. Again, JJ literally said that no one saw any early screening except for the actors and some of the crew. How could anyone have infos on what's gonna happen in that particular case? I'm gonna chill until the movie is out. We got the premiere screening tonight. Let's just all chill and whatever happens, happens.
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 10:11 am

Star Wars and tragic romance, name a better duo. You’d think they could give us even one happy one, but oh no, that’s too much for them apparently.

Honestly, would you even want to recommend this saga to newcomers when you know that it’s just tragedy piled atop more tragedy? I can’t believe KK signed off on this.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 10:16 am

@Gemini She didn't see the movie, her friend have seen it. Last time she saw it on 4th December.

Nobody on the internet can confirm that "nobody had ever seen the movie". Matt Martin tried to explain yesterday that people have seen the movie but they are insiders who are unlikely to leak it "on Reddit". In my experience, it's likely and it happens. I don't think that Matt will have detailed knowledge when exactly all producers show the movie to the people they want. You can do it very privately.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 10:18 am

@special_cases wrote:@Gemini She didn't see the movie, her friend have seen it. Last time she saw it on 4th December.

Nobody on the internet can confirm that "nobody had ever seen the movie". Matt Martin tried to explain yesterday that people have seen the movie but they are insiders who are unlikely to leak it "on Reddit". In my experience, it's likely and it happens. I don't think that Matt will have detailed knowledge when exactly all producers show the movie to the people they want. You can do it very privately.
@special_cases

OK I see. Sounds a bit "hear say" to me.

Burger King also officially "confirmed" the leaks and literally called them lies lol, and LF allowed it. Its their trade mark. That's just sketchy as hell in terms of validity to them...but I don't know. I think you may be right.

Germany have actually done a few odd things with their adverts which could be officially suggesting the story (KRAFTS) and also the whooper (lie) leaks that LF have also approved.

Last edited by Gemini on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 10:19 am

@special_cases
@special_cases wrote:C'mon, let's have 1% hope that it isn't. We will know in 15-18 hours for sure. I still have ridiculous hope that JJ finally fulfilled his reputation of Master of Spoilers and Disney planned most of the leaks. Yes, I know, highly unlikely, but everything happens for the first time... once.
Yes, I’d much rather be played by Disney big time, hell, I’d thank them for that LMAO, if that meant Kylo actually survives.  lol!  lol!  lol!
This is all just so weird - they’ve been so secretive, the actors read scripts printed on some special paper that you can’t take pics of or copy or something, Grant mentioned some secure room and that he wasn’t allowed to bring in mobile devices, international voice actors receive lines week by week, there was Tran’s ‘I thought it was a cover story’, and recently that Burger King thing? I’ll be impressed and forever grateful LOL if it’s some Olympic-level project with a sole purpose to protect the outcome of the film, the trilogy and the saga.
@special_cases wrote:Yeah, but if Reyloismine source saw Rey Skywalker literally in the movie and this was previously in the leaks... Makes JP's source totally legit.
The source omitted the sacrifice and the kiss previously, so there’s hope more has been omitted. 🙏🤞
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 10:27 am

@Gemini wrote:
@special_cases wrote:@Gemini She didn't see the movie, her friend have seen it. Last time she saw it on 4th December.

@special_cases

OK I see. Sounds a bit "hear say" to me.

Burger King also officially "confirmed" the leaks and literally called them lies lol, and LF allowed it. Its their trade mark. That's just sketchy as hell in terms of validity to them...but I don't know. I think you may be right.
@Gemini

Why would it be "sayish" if Reyloismine has legit track record as BO Theory member. Why presume that these people are suddenly lying and gaining nothing from this?

Once again, JJ never said that nobody have seen the movie except actors and crew. He simply stated that there are no public audience screenings, this is typical for SW. It was reference to Youtube videos about focus screenings. But if someone has a motive to be "sayish", it's JJ or any LFL official. People who don't understand how it works will decide that leaks are impossible.

Perhaps these leaks are untrue. But not because it's impossible to see a movie early.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 10:30 am

Guys read the answers to this post, they are hilarious. https://twitter.com/starwarstuff/status/1206581814976012294

Tomorrow the fandom will explode ...

giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 10:32 am

@special_cases

Im not attacking your opinion/facts you are putting forth, apologies if it came across that way. Its just how it sounds to me, personally. All the people who leaked things previously all seem to have been approached by leakers this year and all have had their leaks confirmed by Burger King (essentially Lucas Film themselves because it is a trade mark) calling these exact same leaks lies...like..sorry its all just fishy as hell to me. As said, I may be in denial.

The fact she says "a friend" told her the movie and she didn't see it herself. It sounds like LF is approaching them. I've worked in the industry, I've spoken with people who controlled leaks/had their sith leaked and hacked. Im just making my own personal deductions from it
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum