Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official TROS Spoilers discussion

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Official TROS Spoilers discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Official TROS Spoilers discussion

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:11 pm

James Arnold Taylor
Filoni
Frank Oz

All on the red carpet

Official TROS Spoilers discussion - Page 5 EL9FFEwW4AE9_RX?format=jpg&name=small

Clone Wars Anakin and Kenobi
Official TROS Spoilers discussion - Page 5 EL9FjuvVUAAfMdU?format=jpg&name=medium

Official TROS Spoilers discussion - Page 5 EL9F70yW4AAXIOs?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Official TROS Spoilers discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Official TROS Spoilers discussion

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:11 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@special_cases wrote:
@Summerbrze8 wrote:I'm seeing conflicting info....Some people on twitter are saying that those pics are from photos they have been showing prior to the premier, but there is not movie context or video with them.... I dont know WHAT to believe anymore. And I'm a little suspicious of that leaked 'crawl'....maybe I'm in denial lol

https://reyloarmy.tumblr.com/post/189712244133/and-the-plot-thickens

https://reyloarmy.tumblr.com/post/189712571043/oh-well
@Summerbrze8

Oh my God, I hope it's true! I heard that there are people who will try to frame parts of the movies as revenge to Reylos with proofs.
@special_cases
That seems kind of conspiracy-ish, re: that people are trying to frame the film a certain way to get revenge? Although I do believe the actual main leaker was absolutely downplaying Reylo. I would just be surprised if this were such a massive joint effort. When things match up, they match up.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I really don't know because everybody is panic and can't tell information in normal way. But I didn't heard it from Reylo.

We just need confirmation from someone who is there, if there were pics like that.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:12 pm

@AcrosstheStars wrote:@special_cases

This is like the worst theme park rollercoaster I have ever been on. I think I would like to flag down an attendant and exit the ride.  Laughing
@AcrosstheStars

I know. I'm grumpy af right now. I need to get off the internet, but I can't seem to drag myself away.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:12 pm

@Mila95 wrote:
@special_cases wrote:Okay, all of this is total mess. So does he just has pics from some promo video or he really has access to the movie and watched the ending?
@special_cases

Would they really show Rey with the new lightsaber in a promo? Palpatine maybe but the scene from the end seems weird so idk
@Mila95

Official TROS Spoilers discussion - Page 5 SNLmpJv

@SheLitAFire wrote:
@AcrosstheStars wrote:@special_cases

This is like the worst theme park rollercoaster I have ever been on. I think I would like to flag down an attendant and exit the ride. Laughing
@AcrosstheStars

I know. I'm grumpy af right now. I need to get off the internet, but I can't seem to drag myself away.
@SheLitAFire

Same! I didn't even know if I wanted to know the whole thing, but I was around when the pics started to show and I am weak. XD

Last edited by Atenais on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerbrze8 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:13 pm

@special_cases wrote:
@Summerbrze8 wrote:I'm seeing conflicting info....Some people on twitter are saying that those pics are from photos they have been showing prior to the premier, but there is not movie context or video with them.... I dont know WHAT to believe anymore. And I'm a little suspicious of that leaked 'crawl'....maybe I'm in denial lol

@Summerbrze8

Oh my God, I hope it's true! I heard that there are people who will try to frame parts of the movies as revenge to Reylos with proofs.
@special_cases

Same! Trying to stay realistic but also not just believe everything I see right away. Why would they post it literally RIGHT before the premiere...why not wait until after?

Screen shot of redditor saying they dont have meaningful info...not sure of context:
https://nevernerdenoughblog.tumblr.com/post/189712166127

Summerbrze8
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:15 pm

I believe if they had showed photos other people would have posted about their contents on Twitter (or at least described them), unless they were explicitly asked not to do so, and that would be extra weird. I honestly have no idea, but somehow this guy ended up with heavily spoilery photos, and I have doubts that it was from any official premiere channel.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:18 pm

@Summerbrze8 wrote:
@special_cases wrote:

@Summerbrze8

@special_cases

Same! Trying to stay realistic but also not just believe everything I see right away. Why would they post it literally RIGHT before the premiere...why not wait until after?

Screen shot of redditor saying they dont have meaningful info...not sure of context:
@Summerbrze8

There are only two scenario:

- Either he is watching it in Sweden right now, because he at first said that he watched it, then made a comment that only 10 minutes and he doesn't know anything and then started describe scenes

- Or he is straightforwardly lying and he go this info somewhere: either from premiere promo or different source
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:21 pm

@Summerbrze8 wrote:
@special_cases wrote:

@Summerbrze8

@special_cases

@Summerbrze8

Really, these pics don't look like the preview that was shown on the Japan fan event. Rey with a yellow lightsaber??? Leia's and Luke's lightsabers? There are big deal material. People are just being delusional. They can try to be hopefully, but saying that these pics are from some random preview, well, I don't think so.
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:24 pm

Okay, I think I will just wait for normal review and chill. Everybody is yelling around me. That's enough of leak season for me this time. Can't wait to tell all rumours about source of leaks and trashtalk about them. I'm sure our baby boy Benni will be spectacular, no matter what.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:25 pm

no Rey is really burying Luke and Leia's saber.. yup
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:28 pm

I am laughing my a** off. Not about the plot of the film (which is nonsense, by the way) but about the fact that someone is leaking images of the final scene on the internet BEFORE the WORLD PREMIERE. After all the Holy Trinity drama earlier this year, Burger King and now this? There's something super shady going on and someone truly hates JJ and Lucasfilm.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:29 pm

@special_cases wrote:Okay, I think I will just wait for normal review and chill. Everybody is yelling around me. That's enough of leak season for me this time. Can't wait to tell all rumours about source of leaks and trashtalk about them. I'm sure our baby boy Benni will be spectacular, no matter what.
@special_cases
I'll be waiting to hear about this person, but is there any way people can get this jerk fired or exposed? What he did was unbelievable even by leak standards. I truly cannot believe he wasn't caught (or perhaps he was and I just never heard about it). How early and how massively this film leaked is truly something unique.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:43 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@special_cases wrote:Okay, I think I will just wait for normal review and chill. Everybody is yelling around me. That's enough of leak season for me this time. Can't wait to tell all rumours about source of leaks and trashtalk about them. I'm sure our baby boy Benni will be spectacular, no matter what.
@special_cases
I'll be waiting to hear about this person, but is there any way people can get this jerk fired or exposed? What he did was unbelievable even by leak standards. I truly cannot believe he wasn't caught (or perhaps he was and I just never heard about it). How early and how massively this film leaked is truly something unique.
@FrolickingFizzgig

We need to see at first what is in the movie, some important reveals. Perhaps Disney is not that interested in firing JP's source after all... Disney, not JJ.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MindAndMagic on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:50 pm

I know that technically nothing is officially confirmed yet, but I just coudn't hold it in anymore. I cracked and started crying. I didn’t want to, but just couldn’t stop.

No matter what happens, I will always love him.

Official TROS Spoilers discussion - Page 5 Hfsnsv10
MindAndMagic
MindAndMagic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:52 pm

Apparently Matt Smith is at the premiere?

I'm waiting for a pic confirmation of this.

And Natalie Portman.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:52 pm

I’m trying to figure out how in the world dead Ben computes with JJ saying on the red carpet he hopes we feel better leaving the theater than when we entered. 

If Ben is dead for sure, do they really not understand how popular he is and how upset people will be? Do they really think all anyone cares about is Rey? Who ends up alone? Boggles the mind.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:53 pm

I like Daisy's red dress.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:58 pm

Kelly looks amazing!
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:58 pm

Kelly looks like a Goddess.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:58 pm

Daisy looks gorgeous and that is undoubtedly my favourite premiere dress she has worn, but Kelly truly looks completely and bewitchingly stunning in that dark blue sequin mermaid gown. WOW!
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:01 pm

@MindAndMagic wrote:I know that technically nothing is officially confirmed yet, but I just coudn't hold it in anymore. I cracked and started crying. I didn’t want to, but just couldn’t stop.

No matter what happens, I will always love him.

Official TROS Spoilers discussion - Page 5 Hfsnsv10
@MindAndMagic

I got my requisite cry out the way a few nights ago lol.
@AcrosstheStars wrote:I’m trying to figure out how in the world dead Ben computes with JJ saying on the red carpet he hopes we feel better leaving the theater than when we entered. 

If Ben is dead for sure, do they really not understand how popular he is and how upset people will be? Do they really think all anyone cares about is Rey? Who ends up alone? Boggles the mind.
@AcrosstheStars

It’s crazy. Some cognitive dissonance going on here. I’m pretty sure they know how beloved he is as a character as well.

And Kelly and Daisy look stunning on the red carpet. Rocking that old Hollywood glam!
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:02 pm

Kathleen Kennedy's twin sister is JP. Confirmed. Laughing Razz

Kathleen: "We're not finishing the Skywalkers...they might reappear in some way in the future" (paraphrased)
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:02 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Daisy looks gorgeous and that is undoubtedly my favourite premiere dress she has worn, but Kelly truly looks completely and bewitchingly stunning in that dark blue sequin mermaid gown. WOW!
@FrolickingFizzgig

She's got that femme fatale hairstyle and bold red lip and she's rocking it!
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:02 pm

@MindAndMagic I had that moment on Saturday, I think it was. Just crushed, as much as a movie can do that. I’m teary now too, just so nervous. I just know that if there’s no Force ghost, I will always interpret it as he lived.

I think the emotions so many of us are dealing with speaks of how much the character means to so many of us for so many reasons, and speaks to just how gifted Adam is. I’ll always love the character too and will always wish Adam nothing but the best in his career and life. He created a character I really loved no matter what.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:05 pm

Just saw KMT. Yeah. Gorgeous. I need that dress. And a reason to wear it.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum