Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official TROS Spoilers discussion

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Official TROS Spoilers discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Official TROS Spoilers discussion

Post by Kylo Rey on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:46 pm

@special_cases wrote:
@Geralt_Riv wrote:I'm telling you guys, Ben and OT characters will steal the show in the whole ST. It's confirmed now. Cool
@Geralt_Riv

Yeah, seems like JJ just made Ben the most interesting and popular and beloved character in ST and did Rey very dirty, not intentionally but with syndrome of creator's pet, not understanding how unearned or sad all of it will feel.
@special_cases

I’ve been annoyed at Daisy lately on the press tour, but I feel like the backlash against her character will also spread to her, because that’s what Star Wars fans do. Could get really ugly.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Official TROS Spoilers discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Official TROS Spoilers discussion

Post by ZioRen on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:48 pm

@Mila95 wrote:
@ZioRen wrote:If this all plays out as leaked, I'm starting to think "end the Skywalker bloodline" was always a major beat from the start. So for all the anger at Rian killing off Luke, it was inevitable. If only so everyone wasn't dying in one movie.

Maybe Leia would have lived, but in the end it would have amounted to the same thing. Kylo was the only one who could carry it on. I'm actually sort of glad she doesn't because WOW would that have been a depressing ending for her. I mean, it still is, but even more so.
@ZioRen
Yeah I think so too. And then they weren't actually brave enough to just end the family so we got Rey Skywalker as a consolation prize and if they ever wanna use it again. I don't really get paying all that money to get rights to these characters and then killing off the most iconic aspect of the franchise.I feel like it was really unnecessary. Also I think no force ghost Kylo is another out if they want to ever bring him back, I see no other reason not to show him.
@Mila95

If there's no Force ghost I'm not sure I'll even believe he's dead. Most people who know Star Wars would feel the same. Cop out indeed.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:48 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:
@special_cases wrote:
@Geralt_Riv wrote:I'm telling you guys, Ben and OT characters will steal the show in the whole ST. It's confirmed now. Cool
@Geralt_Riv

Yeah, seems like JJ just made Ben the most interesting and popular and beloved character in ST and did Rey very dirty, not intentionally but with syndrome of creator's pet, not understanding how unearned or sad all of it will feel.
@special_cases

I’ve been annoyed at Daisy lately on the press tour, but I feel like the backlash against her character will also spread to her, because that’s what Star Wars fans do. Could get really ugly.
@Kylo Rey

Yes, I will cut all of my criticism of Daisy because I know that she will get A LOT of unfair hate.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:48 pm

@ZioRen wrote:If this all plays out as leaked, I'm starting to think "end the Skywalker bloodline" was always a major beat from the start. So for all the anger at Rian killing off Luke, it was inevitable. If only so everyone wasn't dying in one movie.

Maybe Leia would have lived, but in the end it would have amounted to the same thing. Kylo was the only one who could carry it on. I'm actually sort of glad she doesn't because WOW would that have been a depressing ending for her. I mean, it still is, but even more so.
@ZioRen
I'm relieved she's alone on Tatooine minus the droids because I think it does highlight the necessary tragedy of this conclusion. It does seem as though it's been treated as sad within universe, and there is the question of what exactly Rey is going to do with her life. What will she do with what she has been given, how will she go on to impact things and be her own legend, etc.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:50 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:
@special_cases wrote:
@Geralt_Riv

@special_cases

@Kylo Rey

She seems over excited, and now it makes sense, since she will be the ultimate hero. She's a young actress and I can't blame her for being very excited. I'm just sad and angry in general, because Kylo was [ops, IS, he IS] my fave character.

@ZioRen wrote:
@Mila95 wrote:

@ZioRen
Yeah I think so too. And then they weren't actually brave enough to just end the family so we got Rey Skywalker as a consolation prize and if they ever wanna use it again. I don't really get paying all that money to get rights to these characters and then killing off the most iconic aspect of the franchise.I feel like it was really unnecessary. Also I think no force ghost Kylo is another out if they want to ever bring him back, I see no other reason not to show him.
@Mila95

If there's no Force ghost I'm not sure I'll even believe he's dead. Most people who know Star Wars would feel the same. Cop out indeed.
@ZioRen

I think this is a very cheap move, as they weren't brave enough to bury their gold cow. I hate this sense of incompleteness.
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:53 pm

@Atenais wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:
@special_cases wrote:
@Geralt_Riv

@special_cases

@Kylo Rey

She seems over excited, and now it makes sense, since she will be the ultimate hero. She's a young actress and I can't blame her for being very excited. I'm just sad and angry in general, because Kylo was [ops, IS, he IS] my fave character.
@Atenais

If this ending is true, he will return in 6-9 years.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerbrze8 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:54 pm

I'm seeing conflicting info....Some people on twitter are saying that those pics are from photos they have been showing prior to the premier, but there is not movie context or video with them.... I dont know WHAT to believe anymore. And I'm a little suspicious of that leaked 'crawl'....maybe I'm in denial lol

https://reyloarmy.tumblr.com/post/189712244133/and-the-plot-thickens

https://reyloarmy.tumblr.com/post/189712571043/oh-well

Last edited by Summerbrze8 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added links)

Summerbrze8
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:54 pm

@special_cases wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:
@special_cases wrote:
@Geralt_Riv

@special_cases

@Kylo Rey

Yes, I will cut all of my criticism of Daisy because I know that she will get A LOT of unfair hate.
@special_cases

Yeah I think so too. Because if people thought Rey was overpowered and too perfect before watch her be a blood Palpatine and self appointed Skywalker who has dual powers of the light and dark and for who they retconed Anakin's sacrifice and made it meaningless because she killed Palpatine ultimate and she's also the balance of the force we've been waiting for I guess. It's a lot for a character to carry and I can't believe they didn't realize that.

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:55 pm

Okay...but what about Kathleen saying the major theme of TROS was "hope"???? None of these leaks for the end of the movie reflects that. What a downer for the holiday season and end of 9 movies.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:58 pm

@SheLitAFire wrote:Okay...but what about Kathleen saying the major theme of TROS was "hope"???? None of these leaks for the end of the movie reflects that. What a downer for the holiday season and end of 9 movies.
@SheLitAFire

Maybe she is right, because we will sure hope for Kylo to be alive. XD

Last edited by Atenais on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:59 pm

@Mila95 wrote:
@special_cases wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:
@special_cases wrote:
@Geralt_Riv

@special_cases

@Kylo Rey

@special_cases

Yeah I think so too. Because if people thought Rey was overpowered and too perfect before watch her be a blood Palpatine and self appointed Skywalker who has dual powers of the light and dark and for who they retconed Anakin's sacrifice and made it meaningless because she killed Palpatine ultimate and she's also the balance of the force we've been waiting for I guess. It's a lot for a character to carry and I can't believe they didn't realize that.
@Mila95

It’s a LOT for any character, even if she was actually a Skywalker. It’s absurd.

Anyway, if there’s no force ghost then I’m pretty confident that means they’re bringing Ben back. It’s s*** because they’re trying to close the book on the Skywalkers, but if there’s no FG, then they’re also leaving the door open so they can go running back to their cash cow. So transparent.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:59 pm

@SheLitAFire wrote:Okay...but what about Kathleen saying the major theme of TROS was "hope"???? None of these leaks for the end of the movie reflects that. What a downer for the holiday season and end of 9 movies.
@SheLitAFire
It means that creators hope that the movie will be appreciated by the audience. lol!
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:00 pm

Do we have confirmation on the kiss?
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:01 pm

@SheLitAFire

They're basically putting all the hope on Rey. Not even the other supporting characters imo, just her lol. Guess we'll see if it works for them.

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:02 pm

@Summerbrze8 wrote:I'm seeing conflicting info....Some people on twitter are saying that those pics are from photos they have been showing prior to the premier, but there is not movie context or video with them.... I dont know WHAT to believe anymore. And I'm a little suspicious of that leaked 'crawl'....maybe I'm in denial lol

@Summerbrze8

Oh my God, I hope it's true! I heard that there are people who will try to frame parts of the movies as revenge to Reylos with proofs.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:02 pm

@BenRey wrote:Do we have confirmation on the kiss?
@BenRey
Not yet, but it seems that the latest JP leak is the correct one.
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:04 pm

Natalie is there
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:04 pm

@special_cases wrote:
@Atenais wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:
@special_cases wrote:
@Geralt_Riv

@special_cases

@Kylo Rey

@Atenais

@special_cases

Don't worry they only needed 2 years to release Final Fantasy X-2 because the fans were so tired of arguing about Tidus's ambigious ending
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:06 pm

Okay, all of this is total mess. So does he just has pics from some promo video or he really has access to the movie and watched the ending?
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:08 pm

@OrionStars wrote:
@special_cases wrote:
@Atenais wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:
@special_cases wrote:
@Geralt_Riv

@special_cases

@Kylo Rey

@Atenais

@special_cases

Don't worry they only needed 2 years to release Final Fantasy X-2 because the fans were so tired of arguing about Tidus's ambigious ending
@OrionStars

Next week they will announce preproduction for Star Wars:Episode 9-2
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:08 pm

@special_cases wrote:Okay, all of this is total mess. So does he just has pics from some promo video or he really has access to the movie and watched the ending?
@special_cases

Would they really show Rey with the new lightsaber in a promo? Palpatine maybe but the scene from the end seems weird so idk

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:08 pm

@special_cases wrote:
@Summerbrze8 wrote:I'm seeing conflicting info....Some people on twitter are saying that those pics are from photos they have been showing prior to the premier, but there is not movie context or video with them.... I dont know WHAT to believe anymore. And I'm a little suspicious of that leaked 'crawl'....maybe I'm in denial lol

@Summerbrze8

Oh my God, I hope it's true! I heard that there are people who will try to frame parts of the movies as revenge to Reylos with proofs.
@special_cases
That seems kind of conspiracy-ish, re: that people are trying to frame the film a certain way to get revenge? Although I do believe the actual main leaker was absolutely downplaying Reylo. I would just be surprised if this were such a massive joint effort. When things match up, they match up.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:08 pm

the movie is just beginning no one has the ending yet

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:09 pm

@special_cases

This is like the worst theme park rollercoaster I have ever been on. I think I would like to flag down an attendant and exit the ride.  Laughing
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:10 pm

I kinda doubt they would include Rey with her new yellow lightsaber from the concluding shots in a photo reel, but who knows. It just seems unlikely to me.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum